My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tethys sighed with satisfaction on my left side, and Megan let a matching sigh on my right. I grinned and mimicked them both. Tethys flicked my cock with a finger in response, hard enough to make me flinch, then giggled. Megan turned to look at us, smiling beatifically.

"Ever since I met you guys, this has been the happiest time of my life. This is what I've always wanted, I've wished for it, I've dreamed of it. I didn't know how to search for it, except in porn. I thought I was bad and perverted and mentally fucked up for even having these desires, nobody had relationships like this in the real world. It was pretty depressing to think about. But you changed everything, and then you introduced me to Hera, and her fucking mom... Oh my god, if only my mom had been like that!"

"She couldn't be, even if she'd wanted to. Phoebe has a safe life and a loving partner, she has the security to indulge her imagination, even if a lot of it is fantasy," Tethys answered. "Taylor and I have that too. Rena has never had it, her life and her inner desires, whatever they are, have never been safe. I hope that whatever we can offer you and your mom, that it might involve at least a little bit of safety for both of you to express who you really want to be."

"I've never felt safer," said Megan, turning to her side to face us, and reaching to my cock to gently and comfortingly stroke the spot that Tethys had just assaulted. "I love you two, and I'm glad that you call your friends a tribe. It's really like a way of belonging. I wish I could belong to something like that."

"You do, Megan!" I raised myself up on my elbows to look at her. "You're as much a part of the tribe as any of us. We all love you, and we all feel lucky you joined with us. I know that school and work and life can make things complicated, but if you manage to be part of our lives through all that, if you still want to be, I'll be honored and grateful."

"Really?" Megan was shedding tears without shame. "Hera told me that Tethys said you were her boyfriend now, so now you're attached to two women." She hung her head. "Do you think I could call you my boyfriend too?"

Tethys laughed long and loud. "Taylor doesn't have any say in the matter," she tittered. "Of course he's your boyfriend now. And you're his girlfriend. But he's not going to be your only boyfriend. You have Carl, and Joe... and did you notice the way Henri was looking at you? You already have his big cock wrapped around your little finger."

"And more than that," I added. "If you're anywhere near the polyamorous slut Tethys is, you'll be collecting other boyfriends we don't even know about. The only rule is, though, if you meet any other guys or girls and want them to be part of the tribe with us, we all have to like them and approve of them. Don't hook up with anybody like the assholes you used to know."

"No danger of that," Megan laughed. "You guys have raised the bar past the Moon, and it's going take a fucking saint or something close for me to give them a second look. I don't have time or interest in dating anybody else anyway. I'm so happy with everybody, with where I am, I feel like singing again."

She took a deep breath. "Taylor, I know it seems strange, but being able to sing while I fuck you is just the best feeling I've ever had. Nothing in the world is like it. I never even knew I wanted to do that until the first time you fucked me. Now, every time your dick is inside me I want to sing. Would I be weird if I asked if it was ok for me to sing every time we fuck? I just feel like fucking you is a song that has to be sung. Someday I want to write a song and sing it to the world while I fuck you. I feel so stupid hearing myself say that now."

"Megan, it's not stupid, and I'm honored you feel that way. The two times so far you sang to me while fucking me have been incredibly erotic, and romantic, and totally hot. I've never been more turned on."

"Really?" Megan asked again. "You'll let me do that?"

"Megan, I've already told you you're an artist," Tethys reminded her. "You have a sweet beautiful voice, you have a sweet beautiful spirit, and I hope you never leave us. I love to watch you fuck Taylor, and I love to hear you sing while you're doing it. As far as I'm concerned you can sing any time you want to. I know you're Taylor's girlfriend now, but do you think you could be my girlfriend too?"

"Of course!" Megan laughed in her musical voice, and she crawled over the top of me to get to Tethys. In seconds they were locked together lip to lip, tit to tit, crotch to crotch, all skin to skin. It was beautiful.

"The way you two look together, now I want to sing!" I told them. They laughed, and if anything, upped their game. Within a few more minutes they were flipped to a 69 position, with Tethys on top, her leaking pussy facing me. Megan had to bend her head back to address me, but when she did she said,

"Fuck her Taylor. Fuck her deep and cum inside her. I want to feel your balls bouncing on my nose and see your big cock sinking into her just above me. And then I want your cum to drip off her clit and into my mouth."

I was thinking I might have one more left in me. The erection portion of it was going to be no problem at all. I slid easily into Tethys, she was tight as always, but as slippery as ever. Her pussy smelled delightful, and from Megan's happy slurping sounds, and from my own experience, I knew it tasted wonderful too. It was extra fun feeling my balls sliding over Megan's forehead with every in stroke, and literally bouncing off her nose as she'd hoped. Once again I had to contemplate what a lucky turn my life had taken, but it was not a contemplation I could stop for. I could only hope Tethys and Megan were going to get orgasms from this, because I was so immersed in the intense pleasure that I was blank to everything else.

Tethys wasn't singing, but her moans were music to my ears. Megan's noises were muffled and inscrutable, with an occasional burst of happy shrieks. When my turn came, the pitch was lower, but the volume and all of the emotion were there. The semen flow was a bit lessened, considering the prior demands on its production, but there was still plenty for Megan to suck up, and Tethys was making no effort to hold it in.

We were in near-exhaustion now, and it was a work night after all. Once again I was sandwiched between two beautiful women, inhaling the aroma of passion and pleasure, and swimming in pheromones, endorphins, dopamine, and oxytocin, a happy cocktail indeed.

"One more thing," Megan mentioned before we drifted off. "Last night my mom said that yesterday was the happiest she'd been since the day I was born. She wanted me to thank both of you, and Hera and her parents too. She's looking at the whole world differently now, it's like somebody finally opened a window so she can see what it really looks like outside. She actually masturbated herself to sleep last night and didn't even try to hide it. I was so proud of her. Taylor, I think she's going to want you to fuck her before long, and I really think you should. Would that be ok with you, Tethys?"

Tethys sounded groggy as she mumbled "I'll be disappointed in him if he doesn't fuck her."

I was on a cloud the next day. Work seemed to fly by, and Beth unexpectedly asked me to have lunch with her again. I wasn't sure these regular lunches were a good idea, not that they led to any sexual temptation on my part, but our truce was still new and tentative as far as I was concerned, and too much contact was as likely to break it as strengthen it. However, she also insisted it was work related, she already had a version of our presentation to management for my review. In the mood I was in now, the likelihood of her using the opportunity to indulge in her obsession with my personal life no longer bothered me. Suddenly it seemed not so different than her enthusiasm for our open source migration project. Seeing her draft presentation made me feel like perhaps I'd allowed my own support for it be quashed by management without enough of a fight on my part. Of Beth, I could only say that when that woman was invested, she was really invested.

"This fantastically well put together!" I gushed as I leafed through it. I hope our oral presentation is half this good."

"It will be," she sounded confident. What I would have interpreted just a week ago as a smirk now looked self-assured. It was a pleasant lunch, and I came away from it more optimistic than ever that this project was going to happen. I didn't even mind the prying, personal questions about my sex life, and by now I was comfortable mentioning Megan singing while she fucked me. Beth was delighted. I even casually returned the favor, asking her questions about her cowboy fantasies, about her experiences, even about the details of her cheating. She answered them without hesitation, and I felt as she recalled them all her dreams, her desires, her excitements, and her regrets. It was cathartic in the moment, but within an hour, I felt like I knew too much, as if I'd taken advantage of her trust.

"Beth," I stopped at her cubicle at the end of the day, "I'm sorry for asking about what was none of my business. I swear I won't say anything."

"Now we're even," she answered. "I trust you, Taylor, and if I ever get myself that cowboy I'm looking for, I'll tell you all about it."

"I hope you can turn it into a good story," I said. "Maybe people will want to read it."

She shook her head. "I can always write about it, even if it never happens," she smiled.

Megan spent the night with us again, and once again sang a song as she rode me. Her voice was beautiful to listen to, and Tethys was as captivated as I was. I was able to cum inside both women that night, and they were as proud of my sexual conditioning as I was. I came once more in the morning before I left for work, the ladies took turns sucking me and alternatively rubbing their clits over my happy tongue, and they shared it with each other. Beth gave me a knowing smile as I arrived, and I felt relieved that we weren't having lunch together that day.

"Same couple?" she asked, and I nodded. "I'll be asking for lots of details one of these days," she said.

"Not until you have details to give me in return."

"I'll be working on that," she smiled.

Tethys stayed home Wednesday night, Megan stayed with her mother, and Hera came to visit me. I wasn't horny for the first few hours, and I felt slightly guilty as Hera and I sat naked, close together, while my attention was devoted to the next day's presentation. I went over it with a fine-toothed comb, searching for any errors, inconsistencies, weak phrasing, any flaw at all.

"Don't worry about it," Hera shrugged. "Nobody can be horny all the time, not even me. You patiently watched me work on Saturday, I can do the same for you."

After I got to the end of the presentation, Hera began asking me questions about it. She had no programming, coding or data background whatsoever, so I had to start almost from scratch explaining basic concepts to her. It was frustrating at first, trying to get back to the basics and explain things like the philosophy of open source software from first principles. Her curiosity was sincere, though, and as I cast about trying to introduce her to concepts and even ethical considerations she had never heard of, I suddenly realized she was doing me a favor. I was used to technical arguments, getting into the weeds about why one software choice might be better than another, or why a subroutine might work better in this directory rather than that one, but when you talk about technical subjects with technical peers, a lot of shared attitudes and values are assumed. In my discussions with management, I'd talked with my technical chain of command, but now we were going to try to get budget and resources that were controlled by people who didn't do software. I had to communicate on a different level than I was used to.

"There is something similar in the art world actually," Hera informed me. "There are different levels of Creative Commons licenses for people who want to share their art freely without losing creative control over it. Tethys would probably know more about that than me, because it's not quite so practical in sculpture."

"I have a lot to learn," I nodded.

We wound things down eventually, had a light snack and then showered together and shaved one another smooth. I'd already noticed that when Phoebe wasn't there to egg her on, her sexuality, while no less passionate and heartfelt, was more leisurely and quieter. I spent several very relaxed minutes tasting her pussy, bringing out the complex bouquet of flavors and aromas that her building excitement concocted, and spreading the slippery elixer through my mouth, smearing my cheeks and my chin, coating her clit and her labia.

Gentler one on one she may have been, but that did little to discourage her now legendary verbosity, as her encouraging words flowed almost as freely as her sweet love juices.

"Lap my cunt, sweet Taylor, taste what I offer you, oh, god, you're tugging my clit ring, fuck, do that again, aaaahhhh, this is true beauty, I know I'm delicious, Taylor, eat me up, eat me alive, fuck me with your tongue!"

Soon after I was on top of her, denying her access to her preferred cowgirl riding style. She arched her back and I folded my abdomen into her, thrusting, thrusting, pushing even harder when I was sunk to the hilt. My arms wrapped around her back, her legs wrapped around my hips, and I pressed my lips and my tongue into hers, letting her taste her own pussy along with my mouth. Only then did her stream of words stop, replaced by squeaks and moans as we shared fluids and breaths.

Was it better than the sex we shared as a team, when her mother, and Tethys, and even Megan were there to share, amplify, and focus the pleasure waves reflecting from us and refracting through us? I could never say. Group sex and couples sex each had their different sensations, expectations, dynamics, and surprises. There's something to be said for the sheer number of erogenous zones interacting with your own, for the sublime beauty of watching someone you love completely immersed in the sacred pleasures of others whom you also love, all filtered through the ecstatic haze of your own joyful intensity. But then there's the narrowly focused intensity of one on one, the simplicity, the complete skin on skin molding of one body to another, the lack of anything to distract you from the love before you. I, and all the other wonderful people in this tribe, were in the enviable position of having both types of experience.

For tonight, one on one was perfect -- sweet, relaxing, cheerful, erotic, and ultimately, intensely orgasmic. Hera enjoyed three good orgasms before mine. We even spent a few minutes in an enjoyable discussion about where she wanted my semen. Hera often found herself undecided when given a choice. She loved the taste of fresh cum, and enjoyed the savor and swallow approach, but she also found the feel of semen inside her, slowly dribbling out between her thighs, to be an intense turnon. Unlike Tethys, she never did develop the ability to hold it inside of her indefinitely, but I suspect a large part of that was the lack of a real desire to do so. Eventually I learned to stop asking, and I would make the decision as to whether to cum in her mouth, pussy, or eventually, ass. If she had a strong preference at any particular moment, she could let me know well before the jizz was committed. At this point, though, we were still quite early in our relationship, and I hadn't yet figured out how to navigate her conflicting desires. In the end, it was her apetite that made the choice -- apparently she would have liked a larger dinner, and my ejaculate was in her mind a passable desert.

I sent a decent volume of ejaculate onto her tongue and she swallowed happily. Then she headed back to the kitchen for another snack. I was asleep by the time she made it back to bed.

************

Beth and I had lunch in the office on Thursday, making a quick review of our presentation, just as a warmup for the afternoon. It was too late to make any major changes of course, but we did identify a couple of minor tweaks in our phrasing that were quickly corrected. At two, we were in Gil Marlan's office again. To my surprise, George Lundas was also there, the Vice President of Technology and Infrastructure. I had expected that he wouldn't be involved until the proposal was elevated to the corporate office. As it turned out, my previous evangelizing hadn't been completely unnoticed, and there was at least a baseline of familiarity and curiosity attached to the proposal already. George also had a reputation for having an eye for pretty women, and the idea that someone fitting that description was part of the proposal had further piqued his interest.

Ron Sanchez, the database administrator, and Dave Marks, our systems guy were there, as were a couple of guys from legal, and even a marketing lady. This was bigger than I'd been expecting, and the office was crowded.

"Should we take this into the conference room?" George asked the gathering. Several of us responded with an enthusiastic "Absolutely!"

Gil had offered me an hour. We stayed in the conference room for three, not leaving until the end of the shift. The presentation went well, I felt like Beth and I both did a good job making our arguments and citing our data. Beth did a surprisingly good job when it came to stating the problem -- showing why the switchover would be beneficial to both the data division and to the corporation as a whole. After the formal presentation, the question and answer segment went much longer. It turned out my discussions with Hera had been fruitful, because the lawyers seemed even more clueless than she had been. I was able to educate them about open source philosophy, about the benefits of having access to the source code, about the lack of licensing fees, and about the transparency of the maintenance contractors of the open source solution as opposed to the high licensing and maintenance costs of Oracle, and the general opacity of the code and lack of ability for our own staff to participate fruitfully in troubleshooting and corrective actions. With Postgres, our own programmers could gain much greater familiarity with the details of the system, and could likely quickly catch and fix minor bugs without even involving the maintenance contract. If something bigger cropped up, we would have the knowledge to steer the contractors in the right directions, saving time as well as money. Open source also promised us a faster and more reliable update cycle, which often included killer administration tools. The arguments all sounded convincing to me. Several of the others kept pressing me to lay out the downsides rather than simply singing the praise of Postgres, and what I finally came up with was

"The main, and only downside I can see, is that Oracle Corporation would have less income to spend on Larry Ellison's boat racing hobby."

George Lundas was all smiles. "Gil," he said to our boss, "You've nurtured a healthy proactive working environment for the staff here, and collected some great minds to work for you. I'd put your crew up against any working group in the company."

He turned to Beth and I. "Give us a week or two to hash this out with the budget people and the upper chain," he said. "I was hoping to find someone from Finance to attend today, but couldn't get a hat with names to pull out in time. We may have to do a followup with them. Pending due diligence, I personally don't see a problem with funding this."

Even one of the lawyers gave us a nod and a smile as he walked out. "Superb case-building on display today. If I needed expert witnesses to convince a jury, you two would be on my list."