My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 18

Story Info
Chapter 18: Two Down. Tethys and Sonia temporarily absent.
12.8k words
4.68
2.5k
2

Part 18 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 02/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRay
MimiRay
117 Followers

Chapter 18: Two Down

Monday was Labor Day, no work, no alarm clock, no troubles. I slept until the back of my mind convinced my body that it just didn't want to sleep any more, and then I opened my eyes. I wasn't at all surprised to see that Tethys was still deep in dreamland, the girl had to have been exhausted by the time we drifted off last night. She had spent Sunday morning handling my family, which meant chasing and being chased by the children of my siblings. Then she had dealt with the crushing disappointment of having her painting - the best she'd ever done in my opinion, and one she'd spent two months obsessing over - rejected by her client, Mrs. Sheffield. The afternoon may have helped her forget her letdown, but it could hardly have restored her energy levels, since it had seen her being fucked almost nonstop by six different men, several of us taking her multiple times. And then she'd fucked me last night, riding my cock like a woman on a mission. I had collapsed hard into unconsciousness, and I couldn't imagine her not doing the same.

The room smelled of sex and sweat, she had purposely not washed the secretions of multiple men off of her or out of her when we got home. The combined ejaculations of all of us had oozed out of her pussy as she slept, at least what hadn't coated my cock last night. It was ripe in my nostrils, but knowing what it symbolized, it was not at all unpleasant. Right now, refreshed and awake, I would willingly fuck her again. I wasn't going to though, she needed to recover, and I was not about to awaken her.

I headed to the bathroom and did my business, then to the kitchen to start breakfast. Not until the aroma of scrambled eggs, sausage, and roasted sweet potatoes overwhelmed that of stale semen and sweat did she appear in the doorway, naked, hair disheveled, thighs crusty and stained, leaning blearily against the doorjamb, more beautiful than the sea goddess she'd envisioned.

"Would it surprise you if I told you my pussy is sore this morning?"

"I'd be surprised if that was the only thing that's sore," I grinned, scooping the combined ingredients into a plate. "You had quite a workout all day long."

"No, I think that's the only thing," she answered, after a moment of seeming to contemplate her physical state. "Well, that, and I stink."

"It's just the aroma of passion's aftermath," I returned in my most philosophical tone.

"This is no time for poetry," she grimaced. "I'm hungrier than I am sore or stinky, so after I eat you out of house and home I'm going to take a long hot shower, and you'd be a fool not to join me there."

"I'm no fool," I assured her with a smile, and we sat down to a leisurely, hearty breakfast.

"You know that Henri and Sonia are coming over for lunch, right?" she said halfway through the meal.

"No, I didn't."

"They usually visit me at my apartment on Mondays, remember? But I'm at your house today, so this is where they're coming. You want to play with Sonia, right?"

"Sure! I guess I should have expected it. I'm not usually at your place on Mondays, so it slips my mind sometimes," I replied.

Tethys smirked. "You've seen lots of videos and images of those visits. One of them even traumatized you a few weeks back, remember?"

I lifted my eyebrows in acknowledgment. Of course I remembered. It had been my introduction to Beth.

"Anyway, I'm way too sore to fuck Henri today, but I thought you would enjoy fucking Sonia. I know she enjoys fucking you."

"In that case, I really do think we should be thoroughly showered and fresh before they get here. I was going to go for a run this morning, are you up for that? Once breakfast settles we can get about ten K in, then our shower will be even more productive."

Tethys wasn't so sore she couldn't be talked into a run, and it was better to do it in the morning before the full heat of the day had begun to soak the city. We came back even sweatier and stinkier than ever, and the shower felt like a well-earned luxury. There was some sensual touching and caressing amid the soap and cascading water, but we both saved ourselves for the adventure ahead.

The adventure was right on time. It was noon when the doorbell rang, and we opened it, naked of course, to two of the blackest, most beautiful people we knew. Henri, tall and barrel-chested, built more like a longshoreman than the culinary artist he was, soft-spoken, totally charming, he was a class act through and through. Sonia, petite and powerful, tight as a drum, built for lust, was a short-haired dream, and an artist in her own right - singer, songwriter, painter, and vision of beauty. And they were honoring my house.

Henri shook my hand, then kissed Tethys' with a bow. Tethys wrapped her naked body around him with a tight hug, and Sonia did the same to the two of us, an embrace warm, friendly, and sexual, which could only be better once she had gotten naked herself. That didn't take long. We relaxed in the living room for a while, making small talk, discussing the failed sale to Mrs. Sheffield, and the more pleasant topic of the previous day's orgy and the gang bang that Tethys had been gifted.

"I'm a little jealous, and I hope I get my turn sometime," Sonia confessed. "But I can understand you being sore today. If I'd taken as many men as you, and Henri what, three times in the middle of all that? And then Taylor again last night? Girl, if I did that I'd be duck-walking all day today. I sure wouldn't have been going on a morning run."

Tethys gave a short laugh. "Well, Taylor was gentle last night, and so was I. But still, he's the one that sent me over the cliff. I was feeling fine and horny until I woke up this morning. Now I'm horny, but not in a position to do anything about it."

"It's a lucky thing I'm here, then," Sonia asserted with a smile. "Poor Taylor's got no one to relieve him until you recover. I can help you out today, though, right Taylor?"

"I'm honored and grateful for your consideration," I admitted. "Although I have to admit I was pretty used up myself after all of yesterdays events."

"I hope you're back in the swing of things in the next hour or two," Sonia teased. "This is going to be your last chance to have me until January or maybe later."

Tethys and I both looked at her, surprised.

"We leave on our Asia tour in six weeks. The band is going to start intensifying our rehearsals, and from tomorrow we'll be practicing most nights. We're going to have this show more choreographed than last year's, more moves, more lights and stage props. We've also got a couple of new songs that are more challenging than I expected when I wrote them. Some of the verses are kind of like tongue twisters when I try to sing them to the tune we worked out. We'll probably have some adjustments to make either to the lyrics or the time signatures."

"It's the tyranny of success," added Henri. "You have to keep trying to improve, even when you're flawless."

"Sweetheart, you know I'm not flawless, even if the rest of the band is. Which they're not," Sonia added after a pause. "But you're sweet for being supportive of me. I love you more than I can even articulate."

"So you'll have to say you love me in a song," Henri chuckled.

"Unfortunately, Jim Croce is dead, so I'll just have to do the best I can on my own," she shrugged. "Tethys, are you going to help take care of my man while I'm gone?"

"I'll provide a helping hand here and there," Tethys smiled innocently.

"And a mouth and a pussy too, I hope. Taylor, Henri will be doing you a favor by taking her off your hands once in a while. Otherwise, between your lady here and the other gals in... what do you call it, Tethys, the Tribe? They're all pretty attracted to you, and your highly desirable cock, and without some other guys to take the pressure off, like my Henri, they'll be the death of you."

"Um, Henri's not going to be playing backup for anybody, especially not me," I corrected her. "He's got a pretty intense fan club in the Tribe. And probably out of it too."

"Henri doesn't fuck anybody outside the Tribe," Sonia responded sharply. "And I hope neither of you do either. "I fucked a few people last year, but not only did I use protection, it was a different dynamic then. We didn't have the Tribe we do now. I'm loyal to our group now."

Henri nodded his agreement.

"Same with Taylor and me," said Tethys. "But I know Megan is hoping to bring another guy into it to balance the gender distribution. She just hasn't met the lucky man yet."

"I know he'll be vetted properly," said Sonia. "And believe it or not, I trust that kid's judgment."

"She's gone all in on both the Tribe and the Goddess aspect of it," I nodded. "She's taking it all very seriously."

"That girl is a treasure," agreed Sonia. "And so is her Mom. Rena is amazing. I'm almost scared to see how much she'll have changed by the time I get back. I hope she doesn't burn out on all this, or get disillusioned."

"I doubt it," Tethys speculated. "It's almost like she's been reborn, but I think she's discovering the passionate soul that was always there, just hidden and suppressed."

"Speaking of treasures," Sonia turned towards me. "How long has it been since I handled those jewels of yours?"

"Ages!" I snarled. "That selfish man Henri has been keeping you locked up in a convent!"

"That's because he knows I'm a superior mother," she smirked.

"Oh, shit, a dad joke coming from my woman!" groaned Henri.

Sonia didn't speak for a few minutes as her mouth and fingers suddenly closed onto my balls. It was intense, but gentle, as the soft sounds of slurping and humming filled the room. Tethys predictably set her focus on Henri, and seconds later her mouth was wrapped around his monster, working determinedly to take it deeper with every stroke. I had total confidence in her ability, despite the challenge. Tethys and Sonia looked over at each other, Sonia transferred her mouth from my balls to my shaft, and slid down deeply and smoothly on the first stroke. God that woman was good! Knowing she'd spent the last several years practicing on Henri made her talent unsurprising, but it was no less thrilling to experience. Her throat control was so exceptional that she was able to breathe even with my wide shaft all the way down into her gullet. Even Joanne, a close second in the deep throat sweepstakes, with all her enthusiasm and nearly three decades of practice, couldn't accomplish that feat.

Tethys pulled off Henri's cock, gasping and coughing a little. "I didn't realize that my throat's a little sore, too. What did I do yesterday?"

"You sucked me, for one thing," Henri said in his Barry-White baritone. "You were a busy girl indeed. But you got it all down, just like today!"

Sonia extricated her throat from my shaft and grinned at Tethys. "Well, Babe, I guess today you'll be the choreographer, director, and videographer. Taylor and Henri are going to split me open like I haven't been split in a long time! Of course, you can join in for some more any time you want."

"Awful kind of you, old girl," Tethys crooned. "It looks like you'll be needing my technical and management expertise. Don't expect me to be any easier on you than the flesh-poles will."

I'd suspected this was coming. Sonia had demonstrated several times now her fascination with having both holes filled at once. Rarely, though, was she presented with two cocks this large, Henri's huge but normally proportioned manhood, and my exceptionally wide shaft of more conventional length and depth. I was curious as to which of us was going to go where, or if we were both going to switch up occasionally. The last time I'd been in a double-penetration situation with Sonia had been in July, then it had been my cock in her pussy while Joe's much more normal-sized appendage had been balls-deep in her ass. Today would be more of a challenge for her.

"You guys take turns," she ordered, answering my question. "Taylor, you need to get me wetter. Eat me, boy!"

I willingly heeded her command, and she lay on her back and spread her legs for me.

"Mmmm, I would have asked Tethys to do the honors, but she has to get all this on camera," she crooned.

I wasn't complaining, I would always be honored to do the honors to Sonia's cunt. It was beautiful, delicious, and so responsive. I was in no hurry to finish. I was rewarded with a shivering, wailing orgasm, and a generous volume of sweet and fragrant pussy elixir flooding over my taste buds.

She pushed me away by the forehead, and took a few moments to come down from the clouds.

"Ok baby, now fuck me. Just for a little bit, I want your cock good and wet and slippery, all natural, all me."

That sounded dandy to me as well, and I wasted no time climbing over her and effortlessly sinking my cock into that warm, wet black paradise. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Henri off to the side, stroking his own cock forcefully, while Tethys was stationed on the other side, dutifully recording every thrust, stroke, gasp, and moan.

Too soon she ordered me to pull out, directed Henri onto his back, and climbed over him, straddling him upright for a few strokes, then bending over him and connecting her lips with his as she undulated her groin above him, that huge black cock spreading her labia apart as she slid vigorously over it.

"Taylor, get back here and fuck my black ass! Just shove it in, don't try to baby me."

I heard a few murmured words of dubious confidence from Tethys. For all her sexual enthusiasm, she'd never shown much interest in anal sex, even the porn that we watched rarely included anal scenes. We'd never explicitly discussed it, I'd merely taken the hint from observing her reactions. I'd never suggested it and neither had she. Now that she found so many of her friends asking for it, Sonia, Joanne, and lately Hera and Megan, and maybe even Rena, I had to wonder if it was crossing her mind to try it, or if she was going to make her disinterest in it a formal statement. Either way, I could understand the source of her doubt. Sonia might be able to handle me ramming my dick up her ass, but none of the other ladies in the tribe, not even Joanne, would take it without more extensive preparation. If Tethys ever does try it, I thought, it's going to take a week of planning and groundwork. And it would definitely not be lube free.

Sonia, on the other hand, was a practiced expert. She'd been with Henri several years, and by her own admission had made a conscious effort to be able to receive his basilisk comfortably up her ass as well as her pussy. It had been a challenge at first, but by now her control of her rectal muscles was complete. Even more impressive was that despite her experience of opening wide for Henri's massive manhood, her ass as well as her pussy were just as tight as any virgin's might be, as long as she chose for them to be. On deeper thought, that shouldn't have been surprising, since the tightness is controlled as much by the muscles involved as by any other tissue. After all, a woman's throat is not somehow loosened by a history of giving numerous blow jobs - she still compresses to swallow as much as she ever did.

Casting my musings aside, I aimed my cock at that dark sphincter surrounded by equally black globes of muscular flesh. It was hot, wet, and tight, like the ring made by a thumb and forefinger squeezing me and clamping on me once I was all the way in. As long as I was fully hard, I'd find it difficult to pull out if she didn't allow it.

As much as I adore the view of a fit woman's round muscular butt, I've never felt a particular need to put my dick inside it. As long as I was only fucking Tethys, I'd never even thought about it one way or another. But Sonia had set me along a whole new road, and I felt like an explorer now. I still had few enough anal experiences to count them on one hand, but I thought I might be starting to get the hang of it now. I still wouldn't say it could compete with the glorious pussies that I was finding myself occupying of late, but I had to confess that it had a charm all its own. And that charm was now clamped around my cock, bathing it in hot juice, and pushing up from below, as the compression caused by Henri's cock filling her pussy transmitted across vaginal and intestinal walls. We set up an alternating thrust pattern, one in and the other out, then vice versa, and it was driving Sonia insane. I realized it wasn't just anal that she liked, it was the feel of double penetration, two cocks between her thighs and cheeks at the same time. Maybe Tethys would be more interested in it from that perspective. I had no doubt Megan would.

There seemed to be no need for me to hold back my orgasm, Sonia certainly wasn't delaying hers. Tethys was encouraging us all, and her fingers we surely appearing in the video as she stroked first Sonia, then Henri, then me, caressing whatever erogenous zones she could reach while moving the camera in and out for closeups and full context shots of different angles. I was starting to feel the pressure build, when Sonia interrupted us.

"Switch!" she ordered. "I want you to cum in my cunt, Taylor, and I want you to cum in my mouth, Henri!" Neither of us felt like arguing.

She had me lay on my back, a position I seemed to be getting increasingly familiar with, while she straddled my cock, facing my feet. Tethys positioned herself between those feet, putting the phone's lens as close to the cock-cunt interface as she could without losing focus. Henri straddled me as well, but he was standing, his hard cock aimed downward towards Sonia's jaws as her neck stretched upward to meet him. It was a real feat of athleticism on her part, maintaining the sliding rhythm, alternately squeezing and relaxing her vaginal walls over my shaft, and keeping Henri's cock moving in and out of her throat while continuing her breathing. It was more than just the physical sensation that was rumbling through my cock and balls, it was the aura she emitted of her eroticism, her desire, and her total joy in the cosmic sexuality she had immersed herself within.

Henri came first. I heard his grunts and cries, and the gulping sounds as Sonia swallowed everything he spewed into her mouth. She made a few yummy noises, and then erupted in her own vocal orgasm, her pussy suddenly contracting with extra force around my shaft. And that's all I needed, within seconds I too was ejecting the contents of my balls and my prostate inside her womb. Tethys the videographer was in furious motion, trying to capture every nuance of every orgasm, finally focusing on the creamy dribbles escaping from Sonia's pussy and flowing down my gradually deflating shaft onto my crotch and balls. We maintained our positions for a few more moments, then Sonia slid off of me and collapsed onto her back on the floor. Henri slumped backwards into an empty chair, and I just lay staring at the ceiling as I slowly got my breathing back under control.

"Now that's the way porn is supposed to be!" smiled Tethys, looking at the screen on her phone. I had to chop it into a lot of short files to send out, but I don't think we lost more than a few seconds of action. Everybody's responded with likes except Herakles, Phoebe and Rena. I think they're still busy moving Rena into their house. Beth has texted back, she said it was 'magnificent.'"

"Beth?" I drew in my breath sharply. "Damn, I forgot you guys put her on the receive list."

"Don't be such a baby!" Sonia scolded. "You got nothing to be ashamed of. You're a fucking stud, own it!"

"She's right, Taylor. You need to stop worrying about Beth. She's not your adversary. She's our friend now, and she's on your side. You know she promised to send us videos if she ever gets fucked."

"If?" I asked. "She can have sex any time she wants, you know every cowboy in that dance hall she hangs out at wants to have a shot at her."

MimiRay
MimiRay
117 Followers