My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 22

Story Info
Chapter 22: A New Year.
20.1k words
4.92
2.3k
2
0

Part 22 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 02/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRay
MimiRay
115 Followers

Chapter 22: A New Year

The girls were right, Pete did fit right in. Of course he was a little awkward at first, he wasn't used to being fawned over by seven women, particularly when three of those women were the naked mothers of three young naked daughters. Rena especially seemed to intimidate him, not only was she the mother of his sponsor, the girl who had taken his virginity, and one he had obvious strong feelings for, but she was also the most aggressive in wanting to fuck him at the earliest opportunity. She managed to hold back during that first meeting at the Hill's, but within a week Megan was having to lay down the law and tell her to back off. Rena understood, and managed to get herself under control, but the continuing attraction was never buried very deep. In the end, it didn't matter, because Pete soon got over his intimidation, and Rena got her chances with him, not as often as she would have liked, but no less often than anyone else.

We all developed an immediate liking for Pete, there was something charming and naive about him, but at the same time he had enough of an adventurous streak to enjoy the kind of unorthodox lifestyle we offered. Once he'd adjusted to the idea and gotten some familiarity with us and our ways, he was a full and enthusiastic participant. He even cheerfully adopted the Goddess concept, not in the literal sense that Megan, Rena and Phoebe seemed determined to pursue, but at least in the more metaphorical context the Hera saw it in.

It was his second Sunday meeting with us, December 28, and he already seemed comfortable with everyone. Pete, Megan and myself were lounging comfortably on one side of the den, watching the activities of the others at play. Pete and I had already each fucked both Megan and her mother, and Rena was working on making it something akin to a gang bang for herself. She was currently on all fours being pounded from behind by Joe, while Jo lay beneath her in the sixty-nine posture, looking up happily at her husbands balls bouncing against Rena's clit, splattering droplets of her previous two partners' semen. Rena's face was buried in Joanne's cunt, Jo was smiling and whimpering a little as she toyed with the moist flesh above her.

Elsewhere in the room, Hera rode atop Henri, grinding slowly, Rick was thrusting atop Tethys, and Angela was having her own pussy tongued thoroughly by Herakles, enjoying her preliminary orgasms before the real penetration began. Phoebe savored and drooled on her husband's cock, adding her own assistance to the preparations. The pace was mellow rather than frenetic, and for once nobody was making a video of it all. The mood was simply relaxed, peaceful, and as wholesomely affectionate as any orgy could ever be considered to be.

For now, Pete, Megan and I were silent and contemplative. My mind was on Rena as I watched the pure joy she expressed in her abundant sexual adventure. A few months ago the idea of doing these things would have left her frightened and disgusted, but the more she had come out of her shell with us, the more wanton and intense her desires had become. I realized that part of my concern for Pete's potential reaction to us had been based on Rena's initial shock at seeing what her daughter had become involved in.

"She's making up for lost time," Megan said quietly, apparently reading my thoughts. "A couple of decades of it, I think. Until she met this group, sex was a dark and threatening thing for her, which given her experience is understandable. Thanks to everyone here, she feels like she's been released from chains. That's what makes her so devoted to serving the Goddess."

"Do you think it might be just a phase she's going through? That she might change again once she gets this out of her system?" asked Pete.

"To a certain extent it might be," Megan answered after a short pause to consider. "But she won't go back to where she was before. Do you think this is just a phase that you're going through?"

"I sure hope not!" Pete chuckled. "A phase change, maybe. A new equilibrium? I don't think I understand what's happening well enough to say, yet."

Megan smiled at him, leaned over and kissed him gently. "Good answer. It's new to me too, still, and I've been all in since summer. But it does feel like I've gone through a permanent change. I see things differently now. You know how I feel about polyamory and group sex, and I'm really grateful you want to share it with me."

"With you and all the other ladies in the room," I smiled. "Isn't this a young man's dream?"

Megan sniffed. "I'm sure it's an old man's dream too, old man."

"I'm perfectly happy to do one on one sex in private, at least most of the time," I assured her.

"Most of the time," she smirked. "Most of us are perfectly happy eating breakfast cereal in the morning most of the time, but that doesn't take away the dream for that five-egg omelet."

"I'll make you one some day. I wouldn't want your dreams to go unfulfilled," I vowed.

I was sure that Megan and Pete were right. We had all changed since last summer, to a greater or lesser extent, and as far as I could tell we were still evolving. Even the senior couple among us, our hosts, Joe and Jo Hill, who had spent most of their adult lives practicing and pursuing group sex, seemed to have settled into much more of a hosting role. They still were active participants, and it seemed none of the ladies enjoyed a three-hole stuffing more than Joanne did when the opportunity presented itself, but she seemed to now be putting more emphasis on making sure her guests were getting all the sex they wanted. In addition, she had assumed the unofficial role of group audiovisual recorder. Her video camera was usually out and making the rounds, and she had a real talent for producing high quality homemade porn. Her videos of our adventures had almost completely replaced the porn that Tethys and I used to watch as a complement to our own fucking. We much preferred now to watch ourselves and our friends in action, and relive our reminiscences rather than fantasizing about the fake passions of strangers.

Rick had evolved since we'd first seen Angela lead his slightly reluctant persona into the gathering. He'd changed physically, due to adopting what seemed to have become our official group workout mandate. He was studier looking, still lean but more muscular. He was still polite and soft-spoken, but seemed to have lost most of his shyness, and his new confidence was very attractive to the women here. Phoebe had lost weight, but that apparently was all she'd lost. She still invoked the Goddess at every opportunity, with Rena shared an obsessive fascination with cock in all stages of growth and performance, and was vocal and explicit in her appreciations. Heracles had come out of his shell as well, spurred on not only by his wife but his shameless daughter, who seemed to get a special kick out of fucking him where they could be seen and heard. Herakles had been hesitant at first, but Hera was not to be discouraged. I knew her mother had been barely suppressing an incestuous attraction for some time, but now it was front and center for the three of them. Perverted as it should and did seem to the more conservatively well adjusted among us, it was clear that with all involved being adults, and all involved being very happy with each other, there was simply no reason to judge or be negative. I enjoyed seeing Herakles' formerly confused and troubled look unfold to total blissful satisfaction as his wife and daughter shared his pleasures, nor did it detract from their enthusiastic desire for the rest of us. Hera was particularly enamored with Pete, whether because he was simply the new toy or because of some special inherent attraction, I couldn't yet tell.

Even with the addition of Pete, our gender balance was not equal. Not counting Sonia and Carl for the moment, who were at this time drawing crowds on China's mainland, we had six men and seven women to keep happy. The women, being demandingly multi-orgasmic were always going to be a challenge. Pete's inclusion helped a lot, though. At the tender age of nineteen, he could recover quickly, and be hard again in mere minutes after his first ejaculation. Rick wasn't all that much older, and both he and Pete were good for at least three loads over the course of a single Sunday gathering. Henri and I could generally manage two, and Joe and Herakles, the oldsters of the bunch, were not likely to produce more than one.

We were more than just cum-hoses, though. The ladies wanted, more than anything else, extended and affectionate, cuddly fucking. They liked semen, but they liked the stroke and caress of extended copulatory bliss even more. This, fortunately, was where I excelled. I could stay hard and hold back my orgasm almost indefinitely, yet when my partner was ready I could release it in less than a minute of receiving my cue. Tethys had assured me this was a rare and precious gift, and later Megan and Hera had both confirmed their appreciation of it. But Joe and Henri weren't all that far behind. Joe had decades of focused practice in building the skill, Henri had an ability that, while not at my level, nevertheless allowed him to please multiple women before being overcome himself, and Herakles could simulate it just by stopping and resting on occasion. The young guys, Rick and Pete, still tended to cum fairly quickly, at least at first. They could, however, hold back longer after that first explosion, and even their initial fucks were improving with practice. Overall, even with the gender imbalance, we guys were mostly keeping up.

There was one area we still couldn't quite be everything the girls wanted, though. Tethys, Megan and Rena were all by now aficionados of the gang bang. Having six men available to fuck them and cum inside them sequentially was one of their several biggest thrills. Tethys was especially skilled on the receiving end, because she could hold much of the cum inside her until the end, where she could let it all flood out of her for the benefit of whoever volunteered to lap it up - and there was no shortage of volunteers. The others couldn't hold it at all, it would be drooling out of their pussies as the next man was pushing his cock into their recently flooded tunnels. Gang bangs always produced a volume of cum splattering everywhere while the additional partners were thrusting vigorously. The ladies involved consistently had several orgasms from each man who entered them, meaning they could manage a couple of dozen quaking climaxes by the time we were all done with them.

In addition, Joanne and Angela, and Megan again, were into triple plays, having a man in the pussy, ass and mouth simultaneously. If the guys could all ejaculate at the same time, so much the better. Tethys, Hera, Rena and Phoebe were more conservative, enjoying the pussy and mouth double play, but not being such big fans of anal.

It's not like we men weren't willing to please, and we could make it happen for any given lady on any given Sunday. But that was only for one woman, and then there would be six other women who would have to settle for less than their share. What made it more difficult is that the gang bang recipients also wanted men to be shooting down their throats while other men were fucking them, depleting the semen reserves for the rest even further.

Consequently, gang bangs were rare and special occasions, not done weekly, and not done nearly as often as our womenfolk would desire. But this was a special occasion, and Pete, having recovered from his earlier fucks quite comfortably, happily participated in his first full-crowd gang bang, with Megan, no less. He performed admirably, cumming in both her pussy and her mouth during the course of the event. Later, he was even able to cum inside Tethys doggy style, while she enjoyed my cock in her mouth. On top of that, he managed to give both Rena and Hera dry fucks - dry in the sense that he didn't ejaculate, but he stayed hard enough for long enough that both of them came multiple times.

"How are you holding up?" I asked him towards the end of the evening.

"I'm exhausted!" he answered with a shrug and a weak smile.

"So all this sex isn't what it was cracked up to be?"

He smiled a little more broadly. "Back when I was still a virgin, so long ago, I worried that once I became sexually active I would overwhelm any woman I was involved with. I was so desperately horny while at the same time trying to hold back for 'moral' reasons," and here he made finger quotes,"that I was afraid I'd be insatiable, and end up chasing my future lover away. I never in a million years thought that I'd be surrounded by insatiable women, and that I'd be the one getting worn out."

"Well, I don't see them chasing you away," I needled.

"No, I'll just die happy," he laughed quietly. "I'm just glad I can do this with Megan without either of us getting jealous. I'm kind of surprised, actually. I worried that I'd be possessive and jealous, but it's actually a joy to see her expressing her passion so freely."

"I think you worry too much," I said. "Between you and me, you're just the man that Megan needs."

After the festivities had ended, I brought up the subject with Tethys as we crawled into bed.

"I agree with you," she sighed as I snuggled my face between her thighs, licking her labia and clit gently and therapeutically, helping calm the stimulation from the more vigorous action it had seen most of the day.

"They are such a beautiful couple, they really compliment one another. I know I've never seen Megan happier. She used to only sing when she was fucking you, but now she sings when she's fucking Pete too."

"I don't know how she learned so many songs, but she sure has a large repertoire," I chuckled.

Tethys sighed with satisfaction. "I'm not normally that big on foreplay, but this is some very high quality pleasure I'm getting from you. I hope you don't mind if I want you to keep doing it."

"That's because it's not foreplay. This is just a bonus reward for all the beautiful feelings you gifted to several beautiful and deserving people today."

"Mmmmm, who did I fuck today?" Tethys relaxed into my tongue caresses on her slit and my finger squeezes on her nipples as she lay on her back. "You, Pete, Joe, Henri, and Rick, if I remember right. All of you came inside me except Joe, so it was almost as good as a full gang bang."

"Not to mention the affectionate oral delights you gave Megan, Hera, Rena, Angela, Joanne and Phoebe throughout the day," I reminded her.

"I was being selfish. They had fresh cum in them, and I had to taste each one afterwards. I did share, though. I didn't hog it all for myself." Tethys smiled at the memory.

"Well, you hogged the cum from all the guys that jismed inside you, you shameless fucking cum-slut." I gave her nipples an extra twist as I spoke, and punctuated my sentence with a little nip on her clit. Tethys arched her back and let out a loud moan in reaction, and extra moisture oozed from her cunt.

"Not true," she gasped after she caught her breath again. "Megan and Hera licked some of it afterwards. I saved some more for you, though."

I'm not the kind of guy who generally sucks fresh cream pies from other men's orgasms out of my girlfriend's well-used pussy. I will occasionally lick her clean after my own ejaculations, and I don't mind the taste of my own cum. But I might as well face it, as frequently as she fucks the other men in The Tribe, as often as not there will be residue in there that my cock or my tongue will be in contact with. I've gotten used to it, and it's now just a fact of our relationship. It doesn't bother me. Sometimes I can even identify the source of the semen from the taste, if it's all from one man. Tonight, of course, it was a blend of four males, and my tastes are just not that discerning.

Not that there was enough to identify anyway. Tethys and I had showered and washed each other thoroughly when we got home tonight, and the external evidence had been cleaned off. She doesn't douche, believing quite correctly that doing so is an invitation to yeast infections, and recognizing that there is no cleansing system more effective than the one nature gave her. Limiting her partners to the same half dozen men has allowed her immune system to adjust to the same consistent set of invaders, and since we're all faithful within the tribe our risks are far less than those of most non-monogamous people. The remaining semen had over the hours been well diluted by her natural secretions, and what my tongue experienced consisted of far more Tethys than any other partner. There was some lingering male taste, but it wasn't strong enough to be distracting. I was far more focused on my lady's euphoria, and I was enjoying her responses.

I brought up the topic of Pete and more generally the abundance of our sexual practices a few minutes later, after she'd had another rather intense orgasm and seemed spent for the night.

"I've read a few times, and I've actually heard indirect hints from my siblings, that for a lot of couples sex gets routine and a little boring after a few years, and some partners start thinking of it as a chore. I think men feel that way as well as women. Do you think that will happen with us? I hope not. Pete says he's exhausted, but the other girls still want more from him. Do you think he'll get tired of it eventually?"

"I can only speak for myself," Tethys answered, "and I have thought about it, a lot. For the way I'm living now, I can't imagine it ever happening. If I were fucking just one guy, and we always went through the same routine, and I could set my watch by his thrust rhythms, I might get tired of fucking the same way, but I wouldn't get tired of fucking in general. I'd just want more variety. With us, I get plenty of variety - different men, different positions and styles, different women, the happy social aspect of it all... Since I started seeing you, Taylor, and especially since we started putting The Tribe together, I'm the horniest I've ever been. I really don't mind thinking of myself as insatiable. Although I have to admit that after days and nights like this I do feel satiated for the time being. How do you feel about it?"

"I have to admit I know how Pete feels," I admitted, "since with the type of relationships we have there's no way we can be insatiable. There are women who want more from us than we are physically capable of providing, and that can be a little intimidating sometimes. Not that I get tired of it or bored with it per se, but I do get tired. I'm doing something that I love, and it will never be anything but an exciting privilege, but sometimes I need a breather for a bit."

"I think that's more a problem for Pete than it is for you right now," Tethys suggested. "He hasn't learned how to control his orgasms, and even though he can cum more often than you, Old Man, and can produce a higher semen volume, he can't spend as much time hard, because it takes too much out of him to cum. I think of Mimi and Ray, the couple we met at Hippie Hollow last summer, who I visited in October. You remind me a bit of Ray. He's sixty-four frickin' years old, and he can stay hard and fuck for hours. That's because he doesn't cum until he chooses to. Once he shoots his load, he's done for a couple of days, but he can fuck multiple times, and for long periods, without blasting his cock out of action. Mimi calls him 'Forever Ray.'"

"You wish he had fucked you while you were there, don't you?"

"I wouldn't have minded," she smiled. "Mimi really wanted him to fuck me, and she was a little disappointed when he wouldn't. It was fun watching him and Mimi fuck, though. They really don't look like their age. I hope we fuck that well when we're that old."

MimiRay
MimiRay
115 Followers