My Population

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaykayen
jaykayen
17 Followers

The biggest reaction was when i poured ice cold champagne onto Trish's mound, letting it flow down the pussy stack, lapping the combined cunt juice & champagne cocktail as it arrived at Trudy's hot box. As i hungrily slurped the trickling fizz Trish's clit was responding, plumping up, poking out from the hood and attracting even more of my attention. As my tongue continually flicked her bean there was no stopping the building orgasm. Like an overtopped dam her orgasm spilled over her body, wracking it with uncontrollable spasms. Neurons fired, disrupting her brain chemistry and her body struggled to keep up, twitching and shaking so much the stack of nubile young bodies above tumbled.

Candy and Trudy came for more so stacked them up again, Trudy kneeling on the floor and bent over the bed, Candy stacked on top, both with legs spread presenting a delicious view. This time I started at the bottom, drawing the tip of my tongue from Trudy's clitoris along her wet slit and perineum before pushing against her puckered anus eliciting a gasp and an involuntary full body twitch.

After the a moments pause I carried on upwards, to Candy's swollen pussy, parting her lips and dipping into the juicy wetness between. My tongue soaked, from her lady lava I dabbed at her brown hole, Candy didn't move away like Trudy, instead her arms reached back and she pulled her ass cheeks wide. With easier access now I doubled down, eating out her ass and poking her butt with my tongue, using her own juice to lubricate her passage as her gentle purrs grew louder.

Standing behind Candy's spread cheeks with a dry dick I lined up behind Trudy's fuckslot and eased in, working a slow rhythm to ensure my johnson was greased good and proper. Whilst warming up in Trudy I eased my thumb into Candice's asshole, there was no resistance, no hesitation or complaining. Candy was clearly not new to this and after just a minute or so I re positioned with my chap's eye looking straight into Candy's crinkled ring.

I dropped a gob of saliva on the tip of my cock as it touched down and I started pushing towards the depths of Candice's bowels. Stretching her cheeks to the max I eased past her sphincter, feeling her relaxing after my bulbous head had passed through. I paused to steady myself before starting to make tiny thrusts, slowly going deeper and deeper until I had three quarters of my shaft in her ass. Candy released her cheeks, looked over her shoulder with a 'fuck me' lust in her eyes.

I took in the scene, Trish to the right legs splayed and strumming across her snatch, eyes screwed shut. Trudy pinned face down below Candy who was a simply pole erecting sight to behold. The valley between her parted ass cheeks leading to my thick cock plugging her butt, stretching her ring and penetrating deep into her chocolate speedway.

Despite pumping plenty of seed already, my balls suddenly felt bottomless, my cock twitching in anticipation I braced against Candy's back and pulled her head back using a handful of hair as I eased deeper. Her whole body spasmed as I started humping her ass, with each spasm her sphincter tightened and squeezed my dick. I went deeper with each stroke until it thought my dick would be filling her throat too.

The sounds of our bodies meeting was drowned out by the animalistic grunting coming from Candy and a whimpering as Trudy was pounded into the mattress below us. Candy was cumming hard as a focused on not blowing my load in her ass. As she screamed in writhing pleasure I knew I was seconds away from my own orgasm. Candy's ass shuttered, her anus preventing re-entry. Needing to blow I plunged my dirty dick into her twat and felt the cum flow.

Straining to hold back the next ribbon, and with my balls burning I withdrew and blindly plunged for Trudy's cunt. I think I almost ended up in her ass as there was a yelp and wriggle before wetness enveloped my glans Being under our rutting had clearly done wonders to keep her lubed and as I slid in I let go all control, emptying the contents of my sack into her sopping vag before collapsing in an exhausted heap.

It was 4 am before I woke with a wet dick thanks to Trish's blow job. For her it was clearly a means to an end as as soon as she deemed me had enough she climbed on and rode me until we came before we drifted back to sleep again.

I can remember every detail of that fuckfest in Austin, the distinct smells of their perfumes, their intertwined bodies, their unique orgasm faces and the dollar and cent amounts we spent in each shop the next day. Its vivid because it was an epic mile marker in my quest. It turned out that living together the girls had all synchronized and my swimmers launched on the perfect day for fertility. I'd had my first four way and my reward was 3 more babies on the way - sort of individual triplets.

By my rules I need to have planted the seed and seen the first leaf, not necessarily grown the full tree to complete my quest. So I'm still confident i can make 30 babies by 30, but if there are any Texas honeys who would like to be part of my story then drop me a line real quick...

jaykayen
jaykayen
17 Followers
12