My pre-wedding bridal rituals

Story Info
Alisha the bride undergoes intimate pre-wedding rituals.
2.4k words
3.78
12k
6
0

Part 22 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marriages in the subcontinent are always a huge affair compared to the west. Though things have changed a lot since ancient times, still an array of customers and rituals are followed by almost every family. This includes an array of pre-wedding rituals that involves myself, the bride, my sister in law and mother in law.

After my first experience with my in-laws where I was inspected, to continue with the rituals for a bride that had to be done before the wedding itself, I was asked to come to my in-laws house on a full moon evening. When I arrived there, I was given a white saree by my mother in law and asked to wear only that and come to the pond behind the house. I obliged rather reluctantly, wearing the saree alone in my body, wrapping myself around and tying it above my breasts with nothing underneath. When I went near the pond, my sister-in- law too was clad in a similar saree like me while my mother in law overlooked us from a distance.

My sister in law held my hand and took me into the water by climbing the stairs down to the pond in order to perform the said ritual. It was a beautiful evening and the sun was about to set but it wasn't going to be completely dark either for it being a full moon day.

When we were inside the pond, the water was till our waist and we took a few steps towards the center. Then my sister in law turned to face me and then put her right palm on my head and poured some water on my head saying 'bless you, may this marriage be a blessed one'. She did the same thing twice. Then she got hold of the knot of my saree and untied the knot, letting it fall. As I was wearing nothing underneath, my entire body was on display.

My sister in law kept pouring some water on my bosoms, saying that it was an auspicious sign to bless me with a healthy family and a good husband. As she did that, my nipples were becoming hard and erect. I could not hide them, but could not stop my body from reacting to her touch.

Then she made me sit on the water and poured a large amount of water over my head and then massaged my body with her hands as she said 'you are a pure bride now, no man will be able to pollute you'. This was the ritual but her touch on my naked body and the massage was giving a new meaning to this. My nipples became more erect, and my breasts and butt cheeks became pink.

My sister-in-law also untied her saree and her upper portion became bare. Her breasts were smaller than mine, but they were a little bigger than average and they were very firm. We both stood up and my sister in law asked me to repeat the same thing. As I was about to pour water on her body, she pulled my hand towards her breasts and told me that the water had to be poured on the breasts. I repeated the same thing on her. Then she took off my saree completely and so did she with her saree. We were both stark naked in the pond and the sun was about to go down.

We dipped in the water thrice, immersing ourselves completely.

Then, we went out of the water, still completely naked as my mother in law came with a pair of towels and another white saree to me. I was drying myself when my sister in law started putting a nightie on herself. My mother in law asked me to wrap the saree around me as before tying it above my breasts and come to their room.

As I did the same, I saw her staring at me. I was about to get embarrassed when she smiled and told me 'I knew it would be beautiful, and I was not wrong, you have a wonderful body'.

I was a little relieved but still a little embarrassed. I covered myself with the saree and walked to the house, still wet from the pond.

The two of us sat in their room and my sister in law came from the kitchen, wearing the nightie, with a piece of freshly cut ginger. I was told that I was about to undergo a ritual of obedience and discipline at their hands. They made me stand before them. The elder one sat on the bed and the younger one was standing before me.

My sister in law held the piece of ginger and said 'this will test your tolerance and obedience. This is going to be painful but bear it with the pain. It's important'.

Then she untied my saree and let it fall. I stood again stark naked in front of both of them. She parted my legs apart and put the piece of ginger inside my rectum. This was a fresh piece and it was raw. I could feel the juice from the ginger oozing out of the skin and seeping through.

Then she took my arms and raised them above my head, making me stand like a statue and commanded 'don't move till we say so'. I could feel a sensation of burning and irritation inside my rectum. It was hurting.

But I couldn't move as the ginger was now entering deeper into my anus and the burning sensation was increasing.

'Don't move!' was the command.

It was difficult but I couldn't disobey, I was determined to follow the commands of my in-laws.

I stood with my hands stretched, in pain, in discomfort and in complete embarrassment.

I felt the eyes of both my sister in law and mother in law scanning me. The burning sensation was increasing, it was as if my rear was on fire. But I didn't budge. It was around five minutes when she came behind me and took the ginger out of me.

'You did well, you have been obedient. But now comes the next step. This will test your tolerance and your strength'.

I could feel that the ginger juice had made me a little wet below. My pussy had a little secretion which was visible to everyone.

My sister in law went out of the room and bought a paddle and cane.

She gave the paddle to my mother in law and the cane to herself.

'Don't move, whatever happens' were the instructions.

I could see the paddle in her hands. Then she lifted her arm and brought the paddle hard on my ass. It stung, it hurt, but I didn't budge, didn't utter a sound. She slapped me with the paddle thrice.

Then she stopped.

'You are doing well'.

She then took the cane and started hitting me with it on my back. It was not as painful as the paddle, but it was not easy either. She hit me thrice.

Then both of them stopped and looked at me. My arms were still up, but my face was not in pain, just determined.

'You have passed this round too. You are an obedient and disciplined wife, we are sure of that."

Next it was time for my haldi ritual. Again I was asked to wrap around in a saree, tying up above my breasts with nothing underneath and come to the living area. In the living area I sat on a stool in the middle wrapped in a white saree. Along with mother-in-law and sister-in-law, another five of their female relatives wearing saree joined the haldi.

They sat around me and one by one they smeared turmeric paste on my body, covering the parts not wrapped by the saree. I was a little uncomfortable being touched in intimate places by women I had never met before, but I did not have a choice.

When they were done, the saree was covered in turmeric and had yellow stains all over. Then my sister in law asked me to take the saree off above my waist. When I did that, I was standing topless in front of a half a dozen people. They smeared the remaining paste on my breast, belly and thighs.

After they were done, the turmeric was rubbed into my skin of my upper body and the saree was taken away. They then rubbed oil on my entire body, and rubbed it deep into my skin. I had to do all that with my arms raised and hands stretched up. After that, my body was shiny, oily and smeared with the paste.

Then they took the bowl of paste and asked me to lie down and then they started to rub it all over me again, this time starting from my neck and spreading all the way to the tips of toes. They did it for at least fifteen minutes, until the paste had rubbed into the skin of my whole body and had become a little dry. Then they wiped me with a wet cloth and dried my body and hair.

They then wanted to give me a bath and too me behind the house where there was a well. They lowered a bucket down the well and pulled up a full bucket of cold water. My mother in law told me that the well had the most purest water around and that I should bathe in the well water.

Then, I was told to kneel down and put my head in the bucket. They poured water on my head and washed off the turmeric and oil, using a brush to scrub it out of my skin. They kept washing me, and pouring water on my body for almost 20 minutes. I was freezing and shaking, my body was shivering and the water was freezing. My breasts and nipples were hard and erect, and I was cold.

My sister in law came with a shawl and covered me in it, and they brought me inside. I was asked to change back into another saree for the next ritual which was a 'yoni puja'.

For this, they took a red coloured saree and put it on me. The saree was not wrapped around me, instead, the fabric was used like a sash to cover across my body, from breasts to thighs. I was asked to walk barefoot and sit on the floor.

My sister in law sat on the floor wearing a saree and my mother-in-law was standing with a wooden bowl in her hands. They told me that this was a ritual to bless me with children and a happy married life.

Mother in law put the bowl in front of me and instructed my sister in law. My sister in law told me to part my legs apart and then she inserted her fingers inside my vagina, making a scooping gesture and collecting some of the secretion from my yoni.

She did that a couple of times until the bowl was filled. She then poured some oil in the bowl and mixed it.

Then my mother in law made a small hole in the earth and took out a small piece of wood and made a small lamp, and then lit it.

My sister in law picked up the bowl and put a spoonful of the oil on the fire and a little smoke came. She then took some of the mixture in her hands and put it near my face, making a small mark on the forehead. She did that all over the front of the body, putting a small dot on the forehead, and some marks on the cheeks and nose. She then smeared the remaining mixture between the breasts.

The mixture was a mix of oil, and secretions from the vagina.

After she was done, I was instructed to go inside a room where a big mirror was.

In the room, I stood before the mirror, seeing the red marks on my face and between my breasts. I was standing naked and could see the reflection of my entire body almost naked.

I was not only getting used to being naked, but also enjoying it.

I could hear some commotion and turned to see my sister-in-law coming in the room with an elder lady, probably in her fifties.

My sister in law greeted her and then asked her to wait.

I was instructed to leave the saree and sit on the floor, and spread my legs wide.

'This is an elder who has blessed many brides, you need to greet her. This is an important ritual and I will stay in the room too.'

I was surprised but obliged.

The elder lady came closer and stood between my legs and told me to keep them open.

Then, she touched the inside of my thighs with her hand. It was a light touch, but my skin was very sensitive.

I could feel her fingers on my skin and shivered.

'You have a beautiful yoni, and a good colour and shape. May you have a good married life'.

As she said that, she kept looking at my pussy.

I felt a little uncomfortable, but then I was enjoying it.

She ran her fingers through my lips and said 'you are a virgin, and a beautiful one. May you have many children.

Then she touched the clitoris with her index finger and told me to remain still.

'You are very sensitive. You will enjoy sex'.

Her words and touch were making me wet, and I was sure she would notice.

After a while, she stood up, and went to the door.

I was about to close my legs when she turned and said 'leave your legs open for a few minutes. Let your yoni breathe.

I followed her instructions and was a little embarrassed that I was exposed to my sister-in-law. But I obeyed.

When the old lady was gone, my sister in law turned towards me and smiled.

'Did you like that?'

I blushed.

'You can close your legs, but remember, this was your last ritual. After this, you will be a married woman.'

She left the room and I stood up, looking at my reflection and feeling the heat in my loins.

'I am going to be a married woman', I whispered to myself, looking at the mirror, and smiling.