The Bride Gets Inspected by In-Laws

Story Info
Alistair the bride, gets her body checked by future in-laws.
882 words
3.59
18.5k
5
0

Part 21 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marriages in the subcontinent are always a huge affair compared to the west. Though things have changed a lot since ancient times, still an array of customers and rituals are followed by almost every family. One such tradition is seeing the bride. From a traditional perspective it was the occasion where the groom along with family visits the bride's family and decides later whether the wedding is to be carried forward or not. This includes an array of measures where the groom's family do their best to check whether the bride is acceptable to their family starting from her character, skills and even physical aspects. Though hardly practiced nowadays, still in quarters, it is still practiced where some of the female members of the groom's family ensure that the bride is physically perfect by undertaking an examination of her body. I was rather fortunate or unfortunate to undergo such an ordeal. I didn't even have much of an idea about all such customs till I underwent them before my wedding. 

I was all decked up in a silk saree and jewels when the groom's family arrived and it was close to an hour where a lot had been exchanged through a casual discussion. Then the groom's mother took me aside and asked me to go inside and change into a nightie and she'll be there in a few minutes. I wasn't sure why but rather I went inside rather confusingly. I took off my saree and blouse and put on a full length nightie with my underwear and petticoat intact. 

In a couple of minutes, the groom's mother came into my room accompanied by her eldest daughter, who closed the door beside. They assumed that it's nothing serious and they just wanted to see how I am and I shouldn't be ashamed as we all are women. The mother sat on my bed and I was standing a couple of feet away, next to the sister. She brought me closer to her and took my right hand in her, caressing all the way above my elbow and having a closer look. Similarly, she did the same with my left hand too. Next she hiked my night a little and had a good look at my feet. Then she asked me to keep my right leg on the bed next to her. I was a bit hesitant and looked at the sister who nodded approvingly with an assuring smile. I pulled up my nightie and petticoat a few inches and lifted my left leg and placed it next to the mother on the bed.

She got hold of the hem of my nighty and petticoat together and hiked them all the way up to my mid thighs exposing the whole of my left leg. Sister too came towards the side and mother started caressing all over my leg starting from my ankle to things. She rubbed them well and I was feeling both embarrassed as well as a little turned on. Then she did the same with my right leg too as the sister too watched keenly. On both occasions she held my thighs with both hands and squeezed generously. 

Next, the sister tapped me from behind and asked me to take off the nightie altogether. I obliged and took it off my head and stood in front of them in a petticoat and bra. She held both my shoulders from back and squeezed them. She also lifted both my arms one after the other and had a good look at my shaved armpits. Then she had a good look at my back area caressing all over and suddenly unclasped my bra. Meanwhile mother had a good look at my tummy and then went on to untie the knot of my petticoat and there I stood only in my panties all of a sudden, with my arms across covering my breath, in the midst of two women I had never met before. 

The sister took my hands away from the back and cupped my breast with both her hands while mother had a good look at my pelvis area and upper thighs. Then she turned me around and gave me a good squeeze on my buttocks. She asked me to bend slightly as she held onto the hem of my panties and pulled them down to my knees in one go. She spread my cheeks with her fingers a bit and had a good look at both my orifices for some time while the sister watched from the side before she herself pulled my panties up and covered my privates. She turned me towards her and stood up to give me a kiss on my forehead saying she'll see me soon. Then the sister proceeded to give me a tight hug and a smack on my buttocks with a wink saying we'll have some more fun later. 

They left my room and I closed the room covering myself from behind the door and sat on the bed in my panties alone contemplating what had just happened and of course, what is more to come. To be honest, I seemed to have enjoyed most of it as I could see wet spots in my panties which required my own attention for the time being.