My Pretend Sex Slave 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her ass wiggled against my hips, against my cock. Between her voice and the vaguely dirty talk and her wonderful body against mine, things were starting to reconnect. My cock came to life, pressing against her ass.

"Brett?"

"Hmmm?"

"I want it," she said. "Just like this."

I kissed the back of her neck.

"We don't have to... not right now" I said. "I'm fine." It wasn't true, but I didn't want to push her. I had time, days, weeks, hopefully a lifetime to be with her.

Jett reached behind her, along my thighs, toward my cock but not quite able to grab it.

"I'm not," she said. "Not until you are inside of me."

"Okay," I whispered in her ear.

I had to slide down a little, and she had to shift her hips around to find the right angle. We'd never done it like this, on our sides and from behind. It didn't go right in the first time. She grabbed my dick and lined it up against her.

"Go slow," she said. "I just want you inside of me. I don't need anything else. Just you."

I pressed against her. The oral sex was almost an hour before. Jett wasn't as wet any more. My cock was slow going into her, not quite grinding, but uncomfortable friction as I pushed.

"Let me help," I said. I meant lick or tease, tongue or fingers.

"No," she said. "It's okay. Just go slow."

The first inch was tough. Whatever rough entry I was feeling she must have been experiencing ten times over. Her body was tense against me. Jett was holding her breath as I filled her.

It got easier. Each small thrust lubricated us both, back and forth, easing it as we went. She exhaled, relaxing in to me. Sex on our side was awkward, neither one of us with the right leverage. We worked through it anyway, sliding our bodies together, back and forth, until I was completely inside of her.

"Just like that," she said. Her voice was breathy, almost sleepy. "Don't ever leave."

I kissed her neck again. Her head rested on my right arm. I slid my left hand over hers, our fingers wrapped together. She pulled both of our arms to her body, hands against breasts, our arms rising and falling with her every breath, all the while I was inside her. In. Out.

It was different, pressure on my shoulders first just for leverage, then abs and hips as I fucked her. Each stroke no more than an inch. What she wanted. Slow.

To an outsider, Jett would have looked asleep, but she wasn't. I could feel small clenches in her body, in her abs or ass. Faint moans, just barely louder than her breathing, hips shifting ever so slightly with each stroke.

So it went. Slow. In no hurry. I wished we could fall asleep like this, my hard cock pinning her to my body, holding us together all day.

But that's not how it works, not what my body demanded. I didn't bother to tell her when I was close, but she could tell. Each thrust was harder than the last, even if we were only moving an inch. The hands pressing on her body were tighter, more frenetic, moving from nipples to breasts to stomach to pussy, then back.

She moaned as I came inside of her, not close to an orgasm herself, just as support, to let me know she enjoyed it too.

We laid like that, arms wrapped around her body, my lips on her neck, kissing under her ear, until my cock was well and truly done.

When I slid out of her, a wet mess between our bodies, we didn't bother to move. We didn't speak. I just held her. The occasional moan would ride on Jett's breath, an easy, content sound. No words.

I thought of Lisa and felt guilty. I tried to let it go. This is where I wanted to be.

"Brett?"

"Yeah?"

"Your letter. Warmth and safety and love," she said.

"Yeah."

"Could you be... more direct?" she asked.

She was facing away from me. I couldn't look at her beautiful face or eyes, but what I had was all of her body pressed against mine. It was wonderfully intimate. This was the moment. My heart was pounding.

"I love you," I said.

I waited for her to respond. It felt like an eternity.

"I love you too," she said back.

It's hard to imagine holding a beautiful woman in your arms, being completely content, and then finding a new level of happiness. I found it.

Long moments passed where we didn't speak.

"This next part," she started, "I just need you to listen. Listen until I'm done."

"Okay," I said. I kissed the back of her neck.

"Before, when we fought... Lisa and the pictures and I was mad because maybe you thought I wanted to fuck Lisa and--"

"Jett--"

"Just listen," she said.

She took a deep breath. Not something I heard. Something I felt, her ribs and belly and hips and thighs and shoulders all expanding. We were almost one person.

"You thought I wanted to fuck Lisa," she said.

I didn't speak. I just listened.

"You were right," she said.