My Pretend Sex Slave 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed the sides of her t-shirt and pulled it above her head, Jett straightening her arms up to assist. Then her lips were on mine, her tongue probing my mouth, fingers on my chest, pushing hard against me, like she was testing my strength and liked what she found.

"The rope," she said.

She pulled away. Small breasts and pink nipples. Dark tattoo along her ribs. I never got tired of her body.

I worked on Lisa's hands first, remembering the knots she taught me. I bound her wrists together in front of her, which served to push her full breasts together, forming wonderful cleavage even while she was naked. Lisa watched with a critical eye, ready to correct mistakes. I didn't make any.

Jett found other things to do, standing behind Lisa, running her hands down large breasts, spending time kneading and groping Lisa's ample body.

Lisa broke character when Jett started licking up her neck. She smiled, then turned to Jett.

"Enjoying yourself?" Lisa asked.

"Oh yeah," Jett said. Then she started nibbling around Lisa's ear, black hair mingling with auburn.

Lisa sighed. Or was it a moan?

"Done," I said. Her wrists were bound together. Tight enough to restrain, but relatively easy to undo quickly.

"Cool," Jett said. She snaked her long fingers through Lisa's dark hair, then started tugging her toward the bed.

For a moment, I watched Lisa actually fight it, needing Jett to use real force. I saw a flash of panic in Jett's eyes. Then she pulled harder.

Jett crossed the small distance to her bed, and pushed Lisa down. Lisa didn't bother to catch herself, landing face down on soft sheets, her body bent over, ass in the air.

Jett pulled down Lisa's pants, then her panties, pulling them over much thicker thighs. Lisa was naked. Wild and black pubic hair in sharp contrast to Jett's lack off. Lisa's inner lips were dark like her nipples.

Jetts hands were shaking when she reached out to Lisa's body. She ran two fingers down Lisa's pussy, watching me watch.

"I want you," Jett said to me.

Then I was peeling Jett's remaining clothes off.

"Her ankles?" I asked.

"Don't bother," Jett said between kisses.

We ended up on the bed, readjusting Lisa so she could watch. Jett naked on her back, my hands between her thighs, my lips on her breasts. Jett embracing the pleasure, watching Lisa watch us.

Then Jett turned her attention to me, positioning her body on the far side of mine, making sure Lisa could still see everything.

She gripped my cock in her small hands, and held it up to her mouth.

"Do you want this?" she asked Lisa.

Lisa didn't answer. I couldn't decide if she was creating a character to answer or if she was going to give her real opinion. Maybe she couldn't decide either.

Jett dove on my cock, tongue and lips, wet pressure and desire while her eyes were on Lisa.

"You want it inside you, in your pussy?" Jett asked.

Lisa closed her eyes, turning her face down to the bed. Then she turned back, eyes open.

"I don't know," she said. I didn't know if this was the real Lisa. I hoped it wasn't. She sounded... sad.

Jett looked at me, confused. I didn't understand either.

Jett stared at Lisa for another beat, then threw her legs over mine. She positioned my super hard cock against her, then plunged down on my body, taking all of me in one stroke. Her pussy was impossibly wet.

"Oh fuck," she said. Jett ran her hands through her hair, tossing soft auburn color across her pale shoulders. I would say it was a performance, but she was just so damn wet.

Jett ground her hips against mine, searching for hip to clit contact. She leaned over and kissed me, whispered in my ear.

"Don't come," she whispered. "We have all night."

I nodded. I wasn't close, but the explicit instructions had the opposite effect anyway. Every moment where she was assertive and in control only seemed to turn me on more.

"I might let you suck his cock," Jett said while grinding on me. "But I need to cover him first. So you're not tasting him. You're tasting me."

Her words were choppy between quick breaths.

"I thought about letting Brett fuck you," Jett said. She was practically panting as she bobbed up and down. "Making him fuck you."

Lisa moaned.

I realized that the way Lisa had fallen on the bed, with her arms bound below her, had given her perfect access to her pussy. I was confident that Lisa's fingers were between her thighs.

"But that's never going to happen," Jett said. "You know why?"

"God why?" Lisa moaned.

Jett turned her attention back to me.

"Because you're mine," she said to me. Then she leaned down for another kiss. Her body trembled as her lips met mine. Was she close?

Then Jett pulled away. "Right Brett?" she whispered.

I thought back to our almost breakup, bathing her and how light she was in my arms and promises made.

"Yours," I said.

She smiled, then slid off my cock. I was so hard, it jutted in the air, covered in an echo of her body. I bucked in to the air as she pulled away.

Jett was already glistening with a thin sheen of sweat. She bounced off the bed, on bare feet, and grabbed the crop.

"Now, I'm going to beat you," she said to Lisa. "Is that what you want?"

"Yes!" Lisa said, she sounded desperate for it, like she was seconds away from orgasm and this was her only hope for release.

"Beg," Jett said.

"Please," Lisa started.

"No," Jett said. "Tell me what you really think, how you've dreamed of this moment, what you would do to my body if I would only give you a chance."

"Oh god I'm coming," Lisa said. She buried her face in the sheets, her body writhing and hips bucking.

Jett turned to me, a smirk on her face and a confused look. I shrugged. We watched and waited while Lisa came around her own fingers, bound up and bent over our bed.

After a pause, when Lisa seemed back with us, Jett swung the crop. There was a whir as it cut through the air, then an angry smack as it connected with Lisa's ass. Hard.

"Oh fuck," Lisa said.

"That's for cumming early," Jett said.

"Sorry," Lisa said. Then followed with, "Master."

A wild ripple of panic rushed through my body. Lisa had been my pretend sex slave for weeks and weeks, but I was watching a transformation. She was becoming Jett's actual sex slave, right in front of my eyes.

It was scary in an open ended way. I had no idea where this would take us, only that it was dangerous and sexy and I wanted to fuck both of these beautiful women. I was afraid that Jett would order Lisa to fuck me while also hoping it would happen.

"Beg for my body," Jett said.

"Please," Lisa started.

Jett hit her again, crop whipping down on soft ass. I saw a ripple of Lisa's body as it made contact.

She moaned again.

"Don't stop," Jett ordered.

"I want you," Lisa said.

"More!" Jett yelled. She hit her with the crop again.

"Oh fuck," Lisa said. "I want you to sit on my face, to suffocate me with your pussy."

Jett held back the crop. She looked mesmerized.

"What else?" she said. Jett's voice sounded different. No longer intense. Curious.

"Force me to make you cum," Lisa moaned. "Or die trying."

Surely this was a character.

"Good," Jett said. "Wow."

Jett's face was flush. Lisa's words cut through Jett's armor.

She ran her hand across Lisa's ass, across the impact points, then squeezed. I heard Lisa's breath catch, and she shut her eyes.

"You can have Brett's cock," she said. "A reward."

"Jett?" I asked. This wasn't what she had planned. Not what she told me.

"It's okay," she said. "This isn't for you."

She motioned me to Lisa's mouth.

"Don't hit her," I said.

"I know," Jett hissed.

I shuffled over and held my cock to Lisa's face. She turned her brown eyes up to me. She didn't vocalize a question but I saw it.

"Are you sure?" her eyes asked me. I didn't know, but I also didn't stop.

Lisa had to twist and crane her neck around, but she got my cock in her mouth.

"How do I taste?" Jett asked.

She was really getting in to this. At the moment, with Lisa tied up and my cock in her mouth, I didn't mind.

Lisa ran her tongue around the head of my cock. The physical sensation felt great, but there were so many elements swirling around me, that it was hard to understand the real source of my pleasure.

"That's enough," Jett said.

I liked how Lisa's tongue felt against me. I had a flash of defiance, realizing I didn't have to follow Jett's orders. I could just keep going with Lisa.

My heart was racing. A beautiful woman was sucking my cock, not only with permission from my girlfriend, but as a direct order. My heart should be racing.

But something was wrong. It was panic as much as lust.

I pulled out, now doubly wet from Jett's pussy and Lisa's mouth. There were tears in Lisa's eyes. Had those been there before?

Jett hit Lisa again, this time on her shoulders. Lisa squeezed her eyes shut, face twisting in pain. A thick tear rolled down her smooth skin.

Jett held the crop out to me.

"Want a turn?"

I inspected Lisa's back, then her ass, angry red welts starting to form. The idea that I would want to hit her, to cause more damage and pain was insane.

Lisa's brown eyes stared up at me.

"No," I said.

She nodded, then buried her head in the sheets. I didn't know what Lisa was thinking or feeling. I just didn't like seeing her in pain.

Jett hit her again. Lisa groaned. I flinched.

"She has a safeword," Jett said. It wasn't in character, not demeaning or confrontational. She was trying to help me, to remind me that Lisa was okay, that they both liked this.

"Come here," Jett said.

I slid off the bed and walked around to Lisa's back side. I had a better view of the welts on her ass.

Jett hit her again, I saw it bite in to Lisa's thick ass, saw all the muscles in her body clench in pain.

I wanted to look away but couldn't.

"Touch her," Jett said. "Feel how wet she is."

I was having trouble catching my breath. All those nights dreaming about Lisa. Here she was.

I cupped her pussy, running my fingers through coarse pubic hair. Then I slid up her body, feeling for her clit as I passed by. She was trembling against my hand.

Not trembling, crying. Lisa's face was buried so deep in the bed that I couldn't hear it, but I could feel it.

Ignore it. It's what she wants.

I put pressure against her as I massaged across her pussy. Two fingers slid in to her with no resistance. Lisa was soaking wet. She froze as I entered her.

It should have made me feel better. Physical proof around my fingers that she wanted this, was enjoying it. My cock was hard, wanting to fuck her and fill her with cum.

But I was also conflicted. I didn't like that I wanted to fuck this tied up woman. In that moment I wanted Lisa even more than Jett. The lust didn't overpower my guilt. It just swirled in an uneasy mixture.

I didn't know what to do, so I sat on the bed next to Lisa, stroking her neck or shoulder in support while Jett whipped her.

Back then ass then back again. As the hits piled up, I felt Lisa's body clench up before each stroke, anticipating more pain. When she pulled her face up from the covers, her eyes were puffy and red.

Jett hit her again, maybe extra hard or just in the wrong spot. Lisa buried her face in the sheets and screamed, a mostly muffled raw cry. I saw the clench in her lats more than I heard her.

"That's enough," I said.

"She has a safeword," Jett said. She paused, waiting for Lisa. When Lisa finally lifted her face up, there were tears in her eyes. Her lip was trembling, but she didn't say a word.

Jett hit her again.

Lisa screamed, not burying her face this time. The pain in her cry ripped through my core.

"Jett!" I said.

"She hasn't--"

"Red!" I said.

Lisa looked up at me, tears in her eyes. Jett looked confused.

"Red," I said again.

Lisa nodded. When she spoke her voice was raw.

"When a safeword is used, we stop," she said.

My hands were shaking as I untied her wrists. Lisa's whole body sagged in to the bed. Jett was coiled up energy, ready to keep going. She tossed the crop on the bed.

"You okay?" she asked Lisa.

I couldn't look away from Lisa's back. The red welts across her body reminded me of Jett's wrists. So much pain. I didn't want to focus on it, but I couldn't help myself.

My thoughts were trapped in a whirlpool of anguish. Memories of Jett, almost killing her. Lisa's body clenching in pain. Red welts. Tears. Screams. Over and over.

Lisa turned and looked back at Jett. Her face was puffy and red.

"Thank you," Lisa said, emotion rippling in her voice.

I didn't know what was happening in my body, but it was bad. I couldn't catch my breath, my stomach was turning over, I was going to vomit.

I got up, an urgent need to get out of there. I crossed through Jett's apartment to her balcony. I went outside, found the cool night air.

Breathe.

What the fuck was happening?

--

"Brett?"

I heard Jett's voice. Soft.

"Come inside," she said. "You're naked."

I looked down. So I was. It was dark on the balcony, but not pitch black. I was backlit by the light from Jett's apartment.

I went back inside. Jett was waiting for me, still naked. I saw concern in her eyes. Why did it feel like I was the one that had been beaten up?

Jett took my hand and guided me back to the bedroom. Lisa was laid out, legs spread, not suggestively, not for sex, but because it was comfortable. Red welts crossed her ass and back. None of it broke the skin, but it didn't matter. I felt horrible, responsible for this.

"Sit down," Jett said.

I sat on the bed next to Lisa. Her small hand found mine.

Jett was applying a clear liquid across Lisa's back. Actually, she was almost finished. How long was I outside?

"I'm okay," Lisa said.

"Yeah," I said back.

"I needed that," she said.

"Yeah."

When Jett finished with the salve, she walked around to the bed. Her naked pussy was almost eye level. I saw it in the periphery, but I didn't focus on her. I didn't focus on anything.

Jett took my other hand and held it against her pussy. Wet. Fantastically wet.

Her fingers danced down Lisa's back. She moaned.

"Brett?"

"Yeah?"

"I want you," Jett said.

I looked up at her. I found my eyes welling up. I didn't know why.

"I can't," I said. I choked back emotion.

"I know," Jett said. Her voice was warm and inviting, not judgmental, accepting. "Lisa is going to go down on me, lick me until I come. Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah," I said. It sounded nice. Quaint.

"Okay," she whispered. "I want you to watch."

So I did, sitting naked on the bed next to these beautiful women. Lisa's face between Jett's legs. Dark hair spilling over both of their bodies.

I heard Jett moan. My girlfriend is so sexy. It should have been me down there, but I couldn't stop watching Lisa's back, the evidence of our abuse.

Jett was writhing in ecstasy. Sometimes calling my name, sometimes calling out Lisa. It was like an out of body experience, watching someone else pleasure Jett.

Then it was over, the two of them kissing, Jett's post coital moans, no longer in ecstasy, just comfort and approval.

I felt soft hands around my shoulders and arms. Lisa and Jett together, tugging on me, guiding me down to the bed. Not urgent. Gentle.

Then the girls were no longer taking care of Lisa and her angry red back. Their attention was on me. It felt wrong. I wanted to protest.

"Shhh," Lisa cooed in my ear. She kissed around the edges of my lips, on my neck. She ran her fingers down my chest, through soft hair.

Jett was propped up on an elbow, looking down on us. Her eyes were filled with satisfaction and concern and love. I knew it wasn't for Lisa. It was for me. It was confusing and scary and wonderful. I ran my hand along her thigh.

I looked over to Lisa.

"I'm okay," Lisa said.

I felt Jett's hand on my cock. I was hard, ready for her. I was disconnected from my body, only re-discovering my desire on the caress of her fingers.

Jett craned her neck down and kissed me.

"You can have anything you want," she said.

I stared up at those beautiful eyes, finding familiar flecks of gold.

"I want you," I said. It was a struggle to get the words out.

She smiled.

Then they both were stroking my cock, two sets of delicate fingers. They said something, words back and forth I didn't bother to follow. I was so tired.

Lisa held my cock steady while Jett climbed over me. She hovered above my body while Lisa dragged my stiff cock along her pussy. Jett was warm and wet and inviting. She wanted me. Maybe she said it.

Lisa's hands were on me as Jett impaled herself on my cock.

I moaned, meaning to say words, but it only came out as a slur of vocalized pleasure.

"Okay?" Jett asked. More than her words, I felt the delicate concern in her voice.

"Yeah," I said.

Then fingers on my chest. Jett started grinding on my body, pressure on the front of our hips, more back and forth than up and down.

Lisa joined in. I felt her breath on my neck, then her lips, kissing toward my mouth. I closed my eyes, trying to experience everything. Jett warm and wet around my cock. Lisa's soft lips on the edge of mine, wandering my body. Neck then nipple then lips again.

Lisa brushed her lips against my ear, whispering.

"I want to kiss Jett," she said. "Would you like that?"

"Yes," I moaned. It was the sexiest thing I could imagine. Lisa got up on her knees, mostly level with Jett. Lisa cupped her hands around Jett's cheek. Tender. She drew my girlfriend down, then they were kissing.

Jett's wild auburn hair obscured most of the action, but I saw lips brushing together then pulling apart. I saw Jett's eyes following Lisa's body, ravenous.

I wanted these women. I was already inside of Jett, but I wanted more. I reached out to Lisa, my hand running up her outside thigh, across tanned skin. I reached around her ass. I always wanted to grab her ass.

So I did.

Lisa's body tensed up, I heard her hiss.

Fuck. Lisa's ass was an angry mess of red welts. How had I forgotten?

Lisa looked down to me and smiled.

"It's okay--"

"Sorry," I said.

Lisa didn't answer. She just leaned over me, her dark hair tickling across my body, closer and closer until her hair blocked all light, until it was just her lips. Not brushing, not in passing. A real kiss.

Lisa wanted me, had always wanted me. I had forgotten until I felt her tongue pressing against my lips, demanding access.

I bucked in to Jett, my cock searching the inside of her body, always deeper. I was close.

Lisa's kiss didn't stop. I felt her breasts press against my body as she leaned in. She darted her lips and tongue in and out. I wasn't used to kissing from the bottom. She could pull away at will, and I struggled to follow. She was never gone for long.

Lisa's lips somehow overpowered the pleasure of Jett's body on mine, so much so I didn't realize how close I was, surprised to be groaning in to Lisa's mouth, bucking my hips in to Jett, my cock spasming inside of her.

Lisa pulled back, her dark hair clearing from view. I saw two sets of eyes, brown and hazel, staring down at me. Smiles and concern.

Then it was Jett's turn to kiss me. She left my softening cock inside her.

"Thank you," she said. Followed by, "I love you."

Then Lisa and Jett were kissing again.

12