All Comments on 'My Promiscuous Wife Pt. 02'

by master3105

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
paula and bobpaula and bobover 5 years ago
Wondering

I can't understand why you all think this type of story is vrap

I think it was great.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Hey Master(bate)

You POS, I'm still here, checking in again. How you doing? Still writing crap?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Laughably bad

After her past is uncovered, no big deal. After her desire to continue comes to light, it's time for a divorce. Dumb story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Silverado

Get her a Silverado and maybe she won't do the gangbang.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My wife wants

My wife wants a new F150. She ain't getting that either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please

I asked you men to be nice, quit slut shaming the cuckie boys

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Anonymous

You are a fucking coward, as well as a cuck. You POS.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Anonymous

Hide and spout you twisted crap. I am a one off. I have no other alias and I don't hide be hind anonymous like most of you cowards. Anyone who aspires to this life style is worse than an animal. Your fetish, or perversion, will always be dispised by normal people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Puke.

Die of aids, please.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Again

Here we go again. These cucks just can't grasp the concept that there might be more than one very busy person hates this type story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Screwed up

Should have found 10 colored guys with 14 inch cocks for a proper gangbang.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
re: A heads up Master3105

" Most normal sane people who don’t care for a story or genre tend to move on and not spend hours a day pretending to be multiple people and waste their time complaining about fictitious stories. "

<P>

Actually, most normal sane people realize others are entitled to their own opinions, a concept that seems to be too much for this commenter to understand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A heads up Master3105

Since you first installment of this story a few years ago, the Loving Wives section of Literotica has been invaded by a pathetic little worm of a man. He will bombard your story with numerous negative comments. Many times he posts under different names, just gr8, just8reading, Impo_60,sbrooks10 x, gordon12, gmann57, and more. Plus he uses the anonymous handle quite frequently. He tend to always claim it to be “garbage” or “rubbish” and then goes on to spout how he gave it only 1 star, or his new favorite -1 star. Please understand that all the negative comment you receive will be from him. Most normal sane people who don’t care for a story or genre tend to move on and not spend hours a day pretending to be multiple people and waste their time complaining about fictitious stories. Keep up the good work and know that even though there is one nut job out there, the rest of us appreciate what you do.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 6 years ago
"This is the second story about my wife and I."

This is the first sentence and it is wrong. Would you have a story about I? No, it is about me, or my wife and me. 'About' is the preposition and requires object pronouns, like me and us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

ok, so she got fucked, fuck again and refucked

him not so much

what is she going to do to pay him back?

it can't be her pussy because we just saw it was worthless and given freely and without regard to anybody

i do wonder when he will come home to a frat gangbang, or just a couple of guys that she picked up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It is like this:

"Please take it easy, my pussy is really sore."

Says it all... -1.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous