All Comments on 'My Punishment'

by JupiterE

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Not staying there no more

He'd never get near me again. One of us would be gone. No one should use abuse to control the person they say they love.

CreepyDragonCreepyDragonover 4 years ago
Loved the story

That was a sweet story. Some may see it as abuse, but I see it from the budding BDSM relationship that it is.

Very well written, I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Emotional Blackmail ?

There are elements of bdsm, I didn’t realise it was a daddy : little relationship until it was too late. That and any sort of Age Play are just not my thing, it makes my skin crawl to the extent that I feel the urge to scratch my skin off. Drastic reaction I know, I ALWAYS check categories and story tags for the relevant information sadly just putting bdsm isn’t very helpful because it covers such a wide variety of kink.

Intellectually I know that DD : Little scenes are NOT in anyway child sexual abuse, emotionally I’ve never been able to see it the same way, it’s a visceral reaction that I’ve never been able to control. My assumption regarding my reaction is based on my own personal experience, I was sexually abused as a child.

Still trying to give objective feedback (because I did read this all the way through) I honestly thought the Dom comes across as selfish and emotionally abusive. As D/S punishments go its a shitty stunt to not only take and send photos of her but to involve her friend in their scene. It’s paramount to saying you’re rubbish I’m going to have her instead. There wasn’t enough information to confirm his actual intent, a better option (imho) would have been for her to look at the phone and see no traces of any conversation or photos. I know some bdsm couples use orgasm control as part of their kink but it’s something I’ve never tried. It’s not easy to get ‘o’ time when your own brain has a go at fucking you over.

A bit of mindfuckery is preferable than the option of actually going ahead with it - unless they have a prearranged open relationship. So like I said not enough info to confirm the situation, which is why I went with my first reaction. He seems like a controlling abusive prick.

This was the first story of yours that I read so I don’t know if any of the others are linked and if they show more of his character.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous