Janet Needs More

Story Info
Janet visits a dom to get what she needs.
14.2k words
4.55
14.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet had a problem. It had been a long time since the needs she had felt so long ago had come into her conscious thoughts. Lately she found herself remembering events from her first real adult relationship in her early 20s and it scared her a little, but also gave her a warm feeling that could not be denied. She was now in her early 30s and while she had several serious relationships since, none had been anything like that first one. After it was over, she just couldn't give herself like that to anyone else. What had been suppressed now seemed to rise to the surface of her thoughts more and more frequently, often unbidden and at the most inappropriate times.

The intimate relationship she currently had did not seem to be at the point where she felt comfortable exposing these needs she clearly felt. While he was a kind and gentle lover, a gentleman both in and out of bed, generous in every way, that was not what she needed sometimes. But he had never shown he could see her true nature, even after she had hinted about it several times. One time after she had accidentally spilled a drink on his pants, she apologized and said she deserved a spanking for it, and all he did was laugh and say she was too old for that. But she wasn't at all! She knew she eventually had to be more direct and just tell him, but she just couldn't do that yet. She also knew if she did not do something about it soon, she might do something impetuous that might scare him and affect this wonderful relationship that could be the best thing for her in the long run, or so she hoped. She knew she had to be patient to make that happen and get him to fulfill these deep needs, but that didn't help her right now. So she thought that there must be someone else that could provide the outlet she knew she needed.

Janet thought long and hard about who would be a good person for this, to provide for her sexual needs yet not develop a permanent relationship that would be complicated with emotions and love, which she already had so deeply for her current lover. She had been conversing with a group of people anonymously in an on-line forum devoted to kinky sex to try and satisfy her needs vicariously, and asked there about how to get a vanilla lover to try what she wanted. Several there had discussed open relationships, male domination and female submission, and were experienced in providing the bondage and pain she desired. Most of the suggestions had been essentially to be direct with him, but she just couldn't go there yet even though she knew it was the real answer.

In the meantime, she wanted someone already in a permanent but open relationship with a wife, to make sure that it stayed only about sex. Maybe she wanted to see if the reality would be as good again as the fantasy, or if she should just keep it in her fantasy world and accept a more normal relationship with her lover. After some time she started emailing several of the men to get to know them better, and found they were all "normal" people living normal lives, including one that was an avid gardener like herself, but their relationships also included the things she desired for herself. After a few weeks she explained to the one she thought was the best fit what she was looking for and asked him if he would be interested. He promptly replied he would love to, and would get back to her after discussing it with his wife.

He showed his wife the emails and they discussed it at length, and they decided to go ahead and set it up for a weekend coming up when she would be visiting her sister out of state so he could be alone with Janet. He contacted Janet and she made the necessary arrangements to be available for the weekend a few weeks away in mid-July.

The weeks passed quickly and on the appointed Friday afternoon she drove to his house about an hour away, arriving only minutes before the agreed upon time. She noticed immediately the lovely garden beds in front of the house with many unusual plants that she recognized was the work of a master gardener, and thought that was a good omen for the weekend. Hopefully he would be as good a master of her as well. It took her a moment to collect her thoughts and gain the courage to get out of the car, but she steeled herself and took the short walk up to the front door and knocked.

A man who seemed to be around 50 answered the door and invited her in. The first thing she noticed was his engaging smile, and he had a medium build, around 6' tall, short brown hair with a touch of grey, dressed in a casual shirt and khaki's. As she stood in the foyer, a small bag with a few clothes and toiletries in her hand, he saw she was as she had described herself. She was a little taller than most women, had curled red hair of shoulder length, not thin but also not fat, with a very pleasant face with full lips, bright green eyes and a few freckles scattered across her nose and cheeks, and was dressed in a light blue blouse with spaghetti straps and shorts. Her nipples were obvious through the light material of the blouse. He took her bag and set it on the floor.

"I'm so very glad to finally meet you, Janet. Now strip," he said in a low voice. Surprised, she looked as if she did not understand for a second and did not move, so he repeated "Strip. And for the rest of the weekend I expect you to follow all commands quickly and without hesitation. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she answered and looked at the floor with downcast eyes.

"Yes what?" he replied.

"Yes sir," she quietly responded softly. Her heart raced and she felt a familiar stirring in her pussy. She was convinced he knew of her arousal without even touching her, even as he looked at her without any expression to reveal his own emotions and she felt a little bit of anxiety as she realized she had placed her trust in this man standing in front of her, whom she had never before met in person. But she took a deep breath and slid off her sandals, then pulled her top off over her head to reveal her naked breasts, as she wore no bra, and let it drop on top of her bag on the floor next to her feet. She was in her mid-30s, a fairly tall woman around 5'10", with creamy white skin and a few freckles scattered across her upper chest and shoulders to match the ones on her face.

He knew immediately her skin would easily show the marks of punishment and smiled slightly at that thought, which she mistook for his pleasure at seeing her breasts. She had a medium build, with just a hint of fat and lack of muscle tone in the tummy that came from a sedentary job and little exercise. Her breasts were not particularly large for her frame, maybe 34C's, and while I'm sure they once were standing firmly out from her chest, now they sagged a little. Perky might best and generously describe them, capped by nipples that stood out at least a half inch surrounded by relatively small coral areoles the size of a half dollar. The nipples seemed particularly large on her pear shaped breasts, which tilted them up to his gaze invitingly. With the slight chill of the air-conditioned room and the slight sheen of sweat on her chest remaining from the heat outdoors, or so she told herself, they stiffened. She knew how sensitive they could be and also knew he would probably soon find out too.

She felt very naked and wanted to cover herself, but knew better. She took another deep breath and unbuttoned the shorts, pulled down the zipper and allowed them to slide down her legs. She stepped out of them and pushed them aside with her foot to join the other items on the floor. Still not looking him in the eyes, she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties, which were a pale blue, and slowly slid them down, bending over as she did so to remove them from her feet, leaving her completely naked as she stood up holding the panties. She realized with embarrassment the crotch had a dark wet spot that was obvious to him as well, as it contrasted sharply with the pale blue color of the panties. She intertwined her fingers in front and placed her hands holding the panties over her crotch, trying to hide it from his view, feeling more naked than she had ever felt before in front of this fully dressed man, who was coolly appraising her body from top to bottom.

"Turn around, slowly. Twice," he demanded, and she slowly turned full circle twice so he could see her from all sides. She was always very self-conscious of her relatively wide hips and ass, which when combined with her smallish breasts gave her somewhat of a pear shaped body. Again, it was not fat, just a little large for her build. But all he saw was a perfect ass for spanking, and fucking. She did not know that and was worried he would be disappointed, but he quickly dispelled any notion of that. When she returned to facing him, he moved around her back and caressed her ass soothingly, obviously delighting in its' fullness, and he gave it a sharp smack that surprised her. The red handprint it left did not go unnoticed by him before returning in front of her.

"You are lovely, my dear Janet, quite perfect indeed." At these words she blushed and relaxed a little. He continued, "There will be a few rules for the weekend, and the first is you will never close your legs together unless I say so, and you will keep your pussy, breasts and ass exposed for me to see at all times, unless I cover them. The second is you will not talk unless I ask you a question, but you may ask a question if you do not understand a command, or when you need to use the bathroom. Unless it requires more, you will answer every question or command 'Yes sir' or 'No sir'. Do you understand? And give me your panties."

"Yes sir," she replied and quickly lifted her arm to give him the panties. He took them and put them to his nose and sniffed deeply her scent of arousal before tossing them on top of her blouse on her bag. She put her arms to her side and spread her legs so her feet were about 6" apart. Her red pussy hair that matched the hair on her head was cropped close and there was a patch above it that had obviously been shaved in shape and trimmed. He walked up to her and felt her firm breasts, caressing them and giving a short pinch to each nipple. She took in a deep breath at his touch.

He moved around behind her, pressed against her back and reached around and cupped his hand over her pussy as the other arm wrapped around her chest holding her naked body to his clothed one. Holding her like that for a moment she sensed his physical strength before he pressed one finger between her slightly open pussy lips. It was wet already, and he moved the finger back and forth across her clit a few times before removing it, eliciting a low moan from deep in her throat. He removed his hand from her pussy and brought it to her face, putting the wet finger just under her nose. She could smell her own excitement and knew he knew that she was ready and willing for the weekend to come.

"Stay here," he told her as he released her from his grip and left to go into a room off the living room that she could not see from where she stood. She waited, uncomfortable in her nakedness, not moving from where she stood, her mind racing as to what would come over the next two days. Well before their planned meeting, he had made her write down what her hard limits were and what discipline she craved and those she had received in the past, and she wondered how far he would go based on what she had told him. He also detailed the safe words she could use at any time to slow or stop whatever he was doing. He had told her he would respect all her limits, but would push them. In fact, none of her hard limits were anything he enjoyed or had planned to do anyway. She thought about what she had told him she did want over and over in her head as she stood in place waiting for him to return, wondering if the reality would fulfill the fantasy.

Although it was actually only a few minutes, time seemed to slow and it seemed like he was gone for an eternity before he returned. But now he was not alone. A woman was holding his hand, dressed nicely and he was carrying a small travel suitcase. Correctly she assumed it was his wife. She was short at only around 5' but now taller in heels, petite in build but with rather large breasts for her small frame, which contrasted greatly with Janet's own naked body, with her small breasts and substantial ass. Her brown eyes were a seductive almond shape on her youthful face, a legacy of her Chinese father.

The wife smiled warmly at her female guest, as if having an unknown naked woman in her foyer was no big deal for her, and reached out to shake her hand, which Janet hesitantly responded to in kind. "Nice to meet you, my dear." Janet had assumed his wife would already be gone on her trip and if possible felt even more naked in front of this fully dressed woman, who must know exactly why she was here, and could only smile and look down at the floor in silent submission to the situation. She unconsciously crossed one arm across her breasts and used a hand to cover her pussy, until she saw his stern look and consciously placed them by her sides again.

"No need to be shy, dear," the wife pleasantly said to the girl, and reached out and caressed her left breast to soothe her before grabbing the nipple and giving it a firm squeeze, causing Janet's knees to buckle a little in surprise. She opened her mouth as if a sound was to come out, but she remained stoically silent.

"Oh my, you are going to have so much fun with her, dear. I can't wait to be back on Sunday afternoon to see you both again. You will save some for me, won't you?" she asked as she turned to her husband, releasing her grip on the girl's nipple while giving her a good smack on her rear. She then pulled a leather collar out of her bag and placed it around Janet's neck, and attached a leather leash to the ring on the front of the collar, wrapping the leash over her shoulders to hang between her breasts..

Janet wondered what she meant, what could be saved for her, if she would be expected to serve her too when she returned, and how. It was a question she had not considered before, her mind racing about what else would happen before the weekend was over. She had not been with another woman since a little fooling around with a girlfriend in high school after they had a few drinks stolen from her father's liquor cabinet, and she was sure that the kissing and clumsy fondling then was nothing like what she could expect with this very adult woman. She felt herself have a tingle between her legs at the thought.

He opened the front door and accompanied his wife out to the car, leaving Janet to stand alone and naked again, realizing she did not know his wife's name. He placed the suitcase on the back seat and then gave her a long, passionate goodbye kiss. It was obvious they were in love to anyone that saw them, as Janet could through the open door. She then realized that anyone on the street might also see her and she moved a little more inside and away from the door. The wife got in the car and drove away as he watched, and once out of sight he returned to the house to play with his new toy, in the form of a lush female body both ready and willing.

He returned, silently took hold of the leash, unwrapped it from her shoulders and led her to the room he had come from with the wife, which was a large bedroom with plush carpeting, as opposed to the hardwood floors of the foyer and living room. She soon was glad for the carpeting. There was a king sized bed with a head and footboard that she recognized was perfectly suited for bondage, end tables on each side, two large dressers with large mirrors and a comfortable looking armchair in the corner. There were two additional doors on one wall, and she assumed, again correctly, they were for a walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom.

"I am sure you know that collaring often means a permanent submissive relationship, but we both understand this is only for this weekend, so this is just a symbol to put you in the correct mindset... and until I know you better need to keep you under control, and I needed something to attach the leash to. Understand, my pet?" he said with a hint of humor, playing on her need to be treated like a pet. He had lots planned for that tomorrow.

"Yes, sir."

"Very good. Now since all good pets are trained, there are eight positions I expect you to remember so when I give you a number, you can get into position quickly and without my having to explain what I want each time. I will describe each and I want you to get into position as quickly as you can, and then we will practice for a while until you know them all. Do you understand?" He picked up a riding crop that was on the bed.

"Yes, sir."

"Good, then we might as well start right now."

He removed the leash and told her to get on her knees, buttocks sitting back on her heels, hands on her knees facing up, back straight, breasts out and head up, and told her this was position number one. She sat down as he described, but her knees were touching each other. He used the crop to indicate that she should spread them apart and said "I told you before your legs are always to remain apart unless I tell you otherwise. Did you forget already?"

She replied, "Yes sir, I'm sorry, sir." and quickly spread her knees as far apart as she could. He stood above her and brought the crop down swiftly and hard on the area of sensitive skin on the inside of her left thigh about three inches from her pussy, and quickly repeated the same on her right inside thigh. She felt the sting and realized it elicited a hidden response in her nearby open pussy.

"Just to remind you for the future. What do you say?" he asked.

She quickly replied, "Thank you for helping me learn, sir." He smiled to himself that she was going to be an excellent plaything, a natural submissive that already understood what he might expect.

He stood in front of her and had her open his belt and pull down the zipper, pulling his cock out from his underwear in front of her face. It was circumcised and beautiful to her, around five inches and fairly thick even though it was still not erect. Her eyes went wide in appreciation, and she opened her mouth automatically and her tongue licked her lips in anticipation. When he placed the cock head in her mouth, she raised her hands to hold the shaft and cup the balls hanging below, as she had done with men many times when sucking their cocks. But immediately the crop landed with a sharp blow to her left ass cheek and then her right, back and forth several times, making her gasp around his cock.

"Position one, your hands remain on your knees until otherwise following a command." And the crop landed several more times before she was able to return her hands to her knees again. He placed his free hand on the back of her head, holding her by the hair in place. His cock head remained in her mouth, but he did not move it in and out. She sucked on him and expected him to shove it in further and fuck her there, and looked up at him with seemingly begging eyes, and felt a strong need to be used by him as he held just the head of his cock in her mouth, and she felt it grow erect to its' full length of around eight inches. She had always loved to see and feel a big cock grow to its' full size inside her mouth, but she was also glad he was not any bigger, given she was sure it eventually would be going down her throat and into her ass.

"Don't worry, my pet, you will get more at a later time. Much more." He knew that denial and anticipation were powerful aphrodisiacs, and tools of control. He removed his cock from her mouth and stepped back, replacing it back into his pants and zipping them back up. She understood the control he was showing by not just taking her until he came like most men would have done. She also realized if he could control himself, he could easily control her as well.