My Pussy Boy

Story Info
Finding men was becoming more easy.
3.4k words
4.1
32.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueshows
sueshows
333 Followers

My desire to include Tom in the fun was going nowhere. I tried to think of a way he could be in the room when I enjoyed other men. The adult bookstore/theater had worked out well but we couldn't expect it to go so well the next time.

We decided to go back to Louisville, to the Holiday Inn, for a weekend with thoughts of not only bar play but possibly including a theater visit... We discussed the coming weekend as we laid on the bed, windows open, and the Wednesday evening breeze cooling the room. it was having the perfect effect on my nipples!

I was playing with my husband's testicles, which we both enjoyed. His limp cock was dangling above for me to stretch and often slip a fingernail in the opening. He could feel it but no erection. Scraping my fingernails over his balls, lightly at first, and eventually increasing to just short of drawing blood.

I openly asked him if he thought I could be a hooker. He replied with a grin, saying he would be able to quit work and let me support both of us. I told him I was being serious.

I had thought about the idea of being an escort, not really a prostitute, and the benefits it could bring. Maybe a steady clientele, a 'showpiece' so to speak but then considered running into someone who recognized me. Not a pleasing thought.

As I continued to squeeze his balls, I joked with him and said I should just jerk them off. To my surprise, he moaned. I questioned further. Would you like that I asked? No response.

To push it further, I told him maybe I should just make him my 'pussy' and fuck his ass. Another moan. Aha, was I touching on something he has fantasized about?

To test him further, I put my forefinger in his puckered anus and slip it in up to my middle knuckle. Another moan. I was learning about his desires.

Still nude, I got up and retrieved a lube I used on my vibrator and returned to bed.

Without further discussion, I lubricated my forefinger and middle one while kneeling between his legs, I played with the outside area around is the anus. Looking down at him, I could see he was enjoying it.

I cupped my breast with my left hand, and then reached between my legs to my wet opening and inserted a couple of fingers. I withdrew them and leaned forward to allow him to lick them clean.

Seeing him totally involved in my activities, I slipped my fingers, one initially and eventually both, into his anus. He pushed back. I worked my fingers in and out a few times as he continued to lick my left hand.

I whispered to him I thought he might enjoy being my 'pussy boy'. Not only would he still clean me after fucking other men, but I would also be able to show him just how hard they had fucked me. I asked if he thought I should? He nodded immediately. To continue to pleasure him, I said those men really liked to pound my pussy and now I would be able to do the same to him.

I was pleasantly surprised to see him ejaculate cum. Mmm, I loved knowing he was so excited with my manipulation of his body.

As I talked, I knew I was on the verge of changing our lifestyle tremendously,

And I hoped the weekend was going to be one neither of us would ever forget.

Much to my surprise, I discovered sex toys on Amazon! Check it out.

I looked at the various dildos, harnesses, and other equipment to allow me to 'peg', my lover. I didn't order from them but had a knowledge of what to look for in the adult bookstores.

As I packed for our weekend, I only picked out the most revealing clothing for the bar and a few outfits that would allow immediate action if we visited a theater.

I visited Literotica to read stories of other's experiences in theaters and found only a few with negative results. I made a mental note of telling Tom to get condoms.

As we drove to the hotel, I spotted a larger adult bookstore than we had visited previously. I had Tom stop so we could go in. I imagine he knew exactly what I wanted him to purchase.

We looked at the various sex toys and eventually found the strap on selection. As we considered the various sizes, colors, and harnesses, I looked around to see if anyone was watching. A couple of men where watching, so I played up us making our selection.

I found a smaller outfit with a penis about an inch in diameter, five inches long, and commented for all to hear, that this would be good enough to start with, but gradually moved down to one that must have been 4'' plus in thickness and as long as my forearm. Saying I couldn't decide which one to get.

Seeing the men were locked on to us, I told my hubby I thought the one about an inch in diameter would be good in turning him into my 'pussy boy'. Tom blushed at the thought of them hearing me.

I had him get it off the wall and moved to the other sizes. I ran my hand over the largest and commented to all, I didn't want him to take that much, hesitated, and add, yet.

Finally, we ended up with two selections, one inch and another slightly larger. As Tom played for them, I looked at the guys and winked. They both smiled and I think I could see a boner on one of them.

We arrived at the hotel around 5, Realizing it was 'happy hour time, we hurried up to our room. I changed into a short black skirt, no panties, put on a demi-cup bra that barely contained my breasts and to tease, even more, I raised my breasts to a point where my nipples would show. I put on a white blouse, unbuttoned to below the bra and then freshened my makeup, I put on my four-inch stiletto heels. I was ready.

I surprised Tom by telling him I wanted him in the bar. I said it as the time for him to see me at work in picking up a new man.

I sent him down and waited a few minutes before I followed. When I walked in, I saw him at the far end of the bar and receiving a drink from the bartender. I stayed at the bar on the opposite end.

I was attempting to move up closer to order a glass of wine but was failing to make any movement. Two men were chatting, so I thought, hell, ask them to order for me. I touched on of them on the arm to get his attention. He turned and looked me over. I turned on the charm.

I asked 'what's a girl got to do to get a drink around her'? He said he would be glad to order for me, but only if I was drinking with them. I assured them I would.

I learned their names were Charlie and Walter, local businessmen, looking for a place to have a drink and fun. Smiling, I said I was local, an owner of a shop in Shelbyville.

Knowing Tom was watching, I moved forward and managed to rub my breasts against the arms of both men. I glanced to see Tom smile at me. I wedged myself between them and asked what type of fun they were looking for? I nonchalantly ran my fingers between over my cleavage. Charlie said I would do just fine. I said I thought the same of them. Both men liked my response. We discussed the possibilities, bantering it back and forth, with me telling them I had a few hours before I was expected home. I suggested they get a room and we could see what we could get into. Both liked the idea. Walter left to get the room and I told Charlie I needed to visit the ladies' room.

Tom saw I leave the bar and followed in a minute or so. I was already on the cell to tell him what was happening. He said he would wait in the lobby and get on the elevator with us so he could see what floor we go off.

I checked myself in the mirror and returned to the lobby. Both men were waiting. When the elevator arrived, all four us got on. Brazenly, I nuzzled up to Walter and loudly whispered I was so turned on. We stopped on the third floor. As we existed I glanced at my husband. He allowed the door to close.

.

The three of us entered the room and I went to the bathroom to 'get more comfortable'. I told them they should use the time to do the same. I called Tom and when he answered I said the room number and quickly hung up. I checked my makeup, tweaked my nipples and admired their response.

I returned to the room in just my heels. A whistle from Charlie showed their approval. Both men were down to their underwear. I told them they were overdressed. They dropped them immediately.

I moved over to the chair at the small table and turned it to face them. I gave an inviting hand wave and watched as Walter approached. Nicely sized, near 8" I would think and thick, oh, how thick. I cupped his balls and lowered my head to its level. I said I hoped he liked a woman sucking him. Before he could answer I had already taken the head between my lips and was running my tongue over it. I looked up to see him smiling. I kept my eyes on him as I gradually took more of his tool in my mouth. I withdrew a little and bobbed back and forth on him. Each time I was taking more of him until he hit the back of my throat. His thickness caused me to go slowly to allow my throat to adjust. I withdrew all the way and looked over at Charlie. I told him he was next. He was slowly jerking his cock back and forth.

I returned to Walter and proceeded to take him slowly in my mouth and eventually in my throat. I withdrew slightly and ran my tongue around his cock. I didn't want him to shoot yet, so I stopped with him in my cavity. I waited probably 20 seconds and then began to take him more until his pubic hair was against my upper lip.

I began to give him a blow job I don't think he will forget for a while. I was taking him in my throat and occasionally pulling back to where only the tip was between my lips. Within a few minutes, he shot a large load of cum in my mouth and throat. Again, I allowed a small portion of the juices to escape my lips and fall on my breasts. I leaned back and, with my left hand, massaged the cum in my boobs. My right hand, still on his ball, I gentle squeeze. I told him jokingly I wanted to get the last drop.

I stood and moved to the window. The curtains were open. I stood in front of the glass, putting my hands on my hips, I told Charlie I wanted him to use me in front of everyone. I placed my hands on the window sill, pushed my butt out and told him I was ready. (you may have gathered by now how I love to be entered from behind).

I waited, but no Charlie. I turned to find him sitting on the bed with his penis in his hand. I could see he had already ejaculated. Bummer!

I walked over and knelt in front of him. He said he had got so excited seeing me blow Walter that he couldn't help but jerk off. I smiled and told him I would see if I could bring 'it' back to life. I licked his dick and could taste the sperm on its length. I took him in my mouth and sucked, but nothing.

I stood, walked over to the chair I had used, placing my spiked heel on the seat and looked at him. Telling him to look at me, I began to ask him questions.

I asked if he had ever seen a sexier woman that me? Did he like my shaved pussy? I showed him how wet I was, wanting him to fill me with his cum. I pulled my hard nipples, asking if his wife could compare to what I was offering? Nothing. Oh, he answered my questions but he couldn't get hard.

My last and final effort was to turn and spread my legs, looking back over my shoulder, I told him I had a virgin ass, and I wanted that cherry busted soon.

He simply looked at the floor and said he was sorry. I expected he may have been unable to get hard, as Tom can't, and I was only making matters worse.

I looked at Walter and asked if he was ready to go again. I guess my queries had got him excited and he wanted me. I asked if he had a condom. 'No' was his reply. I asked Charlie. Again negative. Whew, I had escaped an unwanted anal fuck, thank goodness!

I said to Walter, take me at the window. I again set up for a cock. I didn't have to wait long. He was slapping it against my ass and entering me.

He was good. Real good. I was pushing back against him and telling him in the crudest words I could, I wanted him to use me. That thick cock was filling all the right places. I could feel his balls on my ass and within a very short time, I came. I stayed at the window until I recovered. When I turned around, Walter was still there. I'm not sure he had cum, so I dropped to my knees and began to clean the juices off him. I loved the taste and as I worked I was greeted with his orgasm on my face. I must have looked a mess.

I glanced at the bedside clock and said I had to leave. Right now! Telling them I would clean up as I drove, I began to get dressed in the bathroom and soon telling them how much fun I had and hoped to see them again, was out the door.

I knew I still had a cum-covered face, hair, and chin but that was for my 'pussy boy' to clean up.

When I knocked on the door, Tom was nude to receive me. I stood in front of him as a used woman. He looked at me and smiled. Saying to him it was 'his turn', I walked into the room.

Telling him to get me a strong drink, I threw my handbag on the bed. I took off my skirt and bra and tossed them on the floor. I stood with my hands on my hips as he fixed my drink.

He handed me the elixir and looked at me. I told him I was a slut who had been 'well used'. I saw him look at the dried sperm on my breasts and the globs on my face. I asked if he liked how I returned. He said he did.

I sipped my drink and moved to the bed. I reclined on my elbows and told him to clean me. He leaned over and sucked a huge amount of cum off my face. He licked the corner of my eye and the bridge of my nose. We kissed, and I told him to continue. As he worked his way down my body I shuddered as his tongue touched my clitoris. Oh, how I loved it.

It took several minutes for him to finish. I stood and went into the bathroom to see how well he had done. Not bad. I used a washcloth to clean the juices out of my hair. I applied my make up and returned.

It was his turn.

I asked if he thought he deserved to be my 'pussy boy'? He said he hoped so. I moved him to the bed and laying him on his back, I laid beside him. I kissed him and told him I wanted him to enjoy the evening as much as I had. He smiled and agreed.

I got up and went to the bag of goodies we had purchased. I took them out, removed all the tags and laid them on the nightstand. Again, I laid down next to him and took a tube of lubricant we had purchased. As we kissed, I applied an abundance of the liquid on his puckered hole. I worked my fingers inside and watched his reactions I probed him well and asked if he liked it. He told it he wanted me to have him as I wanted.

Kissing him deeply, I got up and made a show of putting on the harness with the smaller penis. Still wearing my heels, I told him to roll over on his knees and move to the edge of the bed.

He had spread his legs in anticipation. The height of heels gave me the perfect angle I desired. Again I applied lubricant to his hole. As I did, I slipped my fingers in his ass. Soon I had him slippery enough to receive me.

Changing the tone of my voice, I asked if he was ready to be my 'pussy boy'? He said yes. Yes, I asked. He wasn't sure how to respond. I said 'you are to say, 'yes Maam'. Immediately he repeated the words.

I moved behind him and again using a couple of fingers I entered him. He wasn't loose but I knew we were both experiencing something for the first time.

I asked if my 'pussy boy' was ready to get fucked. He said 'yes Mistress' Quick learner. I placed the head of the rubber cock on his hole. I told him to spread his ass, and to get ready to get fucked. Adding the fact that Walter had an extremely long cock.

His hands holding his ass cheeks open, I put the tip of the cock on his opening. He tensed. Firmly I told him he was going to take my cock. I started to slip it between his cheeks and he gave out a brief cry. I got more lubricate and applied it on both the cock and his ass. Again, I told him his ass was mine and he was going to take it.

I put the head of the rubber penis against his opening and pushed. He resisted but said nothing. I had to remain firm, so I told him this little prick wasn't near as large that has fucked me earlier. I guess that shamed him.

I stayed still for a short time and then leaned into him. The cock, my cock, slipped an inch or so into his virgin ass. He wasn't resisting, so I pushed again. I was surprised to see at least half of my cock was buried into his ass. I told him I was proud to bust his 'cherry' and if he showed promise, I was going to be using my 'pussy boy' quite frequently. After several minutes and slow going, I had all of my cock in him. I could tell he was uncomfortable and praising him for his acceptance of his new role in our lives, I said I thought he was initiated to his new way of life.

I slowly withdrew the cock and stood at the side of the bed. Tom turned around and sat on the side of the bed and looked at me. His eyes told me he was loving me more than ever. I moved forward and grasped his head to my breasts.

I told him we had something special and nothing was going to destroy what we had.

We showered together and cleaned the juices off as we kissed. I got out and retrieved the dildo and washed and cleaned it the best I could.

Knowing we were going to stay another night, I told him I would allow him to 'recover' and he should expect to see a 'different me' from now on.

Theater time!

sueshows
sueshows
333 Followers