My Quarantine Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK come on more, I'll tell you when the three minutes are up." she said, seeming to move closer.

"Oh ya, I'd pound that slut." I said still playing the part and stroking.

"OK come on faster you're almost done." She instructed.

"Oh ya baby I'm gonna cum." I muttered giggling a little.

I stopped giggling when I felt the first blob of some kind of thick gel hit my face. Then more of it was on the other side, near my mouth. I opened my eyes and they were squeezing toothpaste into their hands and throwing it onto me.

"That's a lot of cum hand job queen!" Sabrina yelled as she threw another handful of Crest at me.

"Oh come on stop!" I yelled, turning my face away. They laughed as they continued to dose me. While I did wiggle and turn my face to and fro I never used my hands to stop it and I let them empty the last of their tubes onto me without a fight.

I got in the shower. I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" I yelled out.

Astrid came in, "You're not mad are you?" She asked.

"No, it was pretty funny." I said.

She lingered. "Mind if I hang out here, Sabrina is dealing with some work thing?"

"Ya I don't care." I said suddenly with that tingle between my legs again. The shower door was slightly frosted but she could see a lot of me. She would see where I was washing for sure.

"You know, toothpaste isn't even that much like cum." I said, not sure what else to say but feeling like something should be said.

"Oh what would you have used?" she asked. She was now leaning on the counter, fully facing me, looking at me, a slight distortion, but she was still looking at me naked again.

"Well, probably hand lotion." I said, rubbing my loofah over my chest and stomach. I squeezed more body wash into it and lathered myself up again.

Astrid glared at me. "Maybe you're right, maybe that would have been better." She hesitated, "Do your shoulders now." she instructed.

I paused, but then listened. I looked at her as I moved the loofah between my hands so I could wash both of my shoulders.

"Do your arms now." She watched as I silently complied. "Chest" I didn't hesitate, I rubbed my tits for her. "Stomach" I did that. "Legs" She watched as I bent over. "Between your legs."

I didn't use the loofah, I slid my hand between my thighs. Astrid watched me as I rubbed myself. I looked at her through the foggy glass, she looked at me. I kept going. I put my left hand against the wall to steady myself. She licked her lips. I ran my finger tip over my clit. She tilted her head slightly. I moaned the tiniest bit. She smiled. I rubbed myself faster. She bit her thumb. I came. She left without saying anything. I tried to catch my breath.

May 11th 2020

"Is she cooking again?" Sabrina asked.

"Ya she likes cooking." Astrid responded.

I was in the kitchen, wearing the smallest gym shorts I owned rolled up as high as I could get them. I could feel my ass cheeks peeking out.

Sabrina went back into her room for a minute, which led to Astrid coming up behind me. I assumed my position when this happened, hands flat on the counter legs spread slightly apart. She rolled my shorts up even further. She then reached around and tweaked my nipples which left them rock hard when Sabrina came back into the kitchen.

This kind of thing had been going on since the show I put on for Astrid in the shower the other day. She had been coming into my room, picking out my outfits, adjusting them as she saw fit. The cooking and straightening up the apartment had come pretty naturally after that.

Sabrina came out of her room and looked me up and down. "OK what the fuck did I miss? Why do you look like you're trying to make twenty dollars the hardest way possible?"

I had no idea what to say. I didn't really even know what exactly was going on.

"Girl, our roommate here is freaky as shit. What do you want to make her do?" Astrid chimed in like it was nothing.

"Well ya obviously, she has left naked pictures of herself up on the fridge for like three weeks, she stripped for us out of nowhere the other night and she's got printed out porn in her room. That's really weird." Sabrina said, staring at me. "But like, are we gonna mess with her now? I thought we were just ignoring it."

I could feel my face turning red. Astrid came over and looked at me. They were standing next to each other facing me, speaking to each other but staring at me.

"How long ago did you find the stories?" Astrid asked her.

"Oh a long time ago." Sabrina responded, then she seemed to genuinely ask me "Where did you print something, it's not 1999 anymore?"

After a pause Sabrina waved her hand. "OK so like we are really going to let our freak flags fly here? It's really gotten to that point ehh?' She asked.

Astrid answered "Ya, I mean why the fuck not?"

"OK well pinky swear we will never discuss this once it's over." She said, raising her hand and extending her finger.

We really all did the little finger hand shake. Then Sabrina and Astrid took turns paddling my ass with a wooden spoon.

It felt amazing to just give myself up to them. At first they had me bend over the kitchen chair and they poked the end of the spoon between my ass cheeks. They made me answer questions about my sex life and if they thought I was lying they either jabbed the end of the spoon into me through my shorts of spanked me with it. I told them I had sucked fourteen dicks. I had fucked eight guys. They thought it was higher and I had to take a number of hard spanks before they believed me. I told them I had masturbated thinking about Sabrina's brother and she was very upset about that. I had kissed three girls and had let one of them feel me up, but the other two were just to get a guy's attention. They thought that was very lame and pulled my shorts down to spank me for that. It hurt much more that way, plus I felt more embarrassed having my shorts at my feet and my butt exposed to them.

They laughed at me when I told them I let my first college boyfriend cum on my face every time he got off despite him never once making me cum, they thought I was pathetic for sending a guy nudes multiple times after I knew he had showed his friends the ones I had sent before and they seemed honestly embarrassed for me when I told them I once let a guy call me his ex girlfriends name while we fucked, and that I had fucked him like that five times.

It went on like that for the evening, at some point my shirt came off and I remained naked in front of them for the rest of the night. The physical assault on my ass turned me on, but the way they spoke to me, condescending mixed with patronizing mixed with mocking made me so hot I could barely control myself.

May 13th 2020

"Come on girl! You can do it!" Sabrina mocked. My knees were starting to hurt but she said I had to do it faster. "OK go!" she yelled, starting the clock.

I started crawling down the hall as fast as I could. The thong they were making me wear was very uncomfortable. I had to get to the end, knock on the closet door three times and then crawl back in under twenty seconds. This was my third try. I could feel my tits swinging faster than before so maybe I was making better time.

I knocked on the door and turned around "Eleven seconds!" Sabrina updated me. That was a little faster, I started scrambling down the hall and reached my hand out just in time to make it.

Sabrina took my face in her hand and squeezed my cheeks together. "Good girl, very good girl." she said like she was speaking to a dog. I was so glad I did it for her.

May 15th 2020

"Grocery time babe!" I knew what that meant and this legitimately made me nervous. It was the same delivery guy each time since we ordered from the same small shop.

I sat in Astrid's room waiting to be done up however they felt would be most entertaining.

This day had a cat theme, whiskers drawn onto my mask, a headband with little ears on it, they had tried to attach a towel to a belt to give me a tail but it didn't work out the way they wanted it to so I thought I was going to be left naked.

I was shocked when a necklace was placed around my neck that had a piece of paper hanging from it. I looked down to find out it read "This pussy likes having her pussy petted".

Asrtid leaned her face against the side of my head. "Get him to touch you or we will be sad." she pinched my ass before grabbing my shoulders and leading me to the door.

I heard the knock, I opened the door, I exposed myself again. I didn't like showing myself to him, but I loved knowing that Astrid and Sabrina were watching me do it. He looked at the sign and I spread my legs a bit, I nodded my consent. He set down the one bag of groceries, there was hardly enough to even make an excuse for having ordered anything.

I closed my eyes as his fingers touched my lips, I had not been touched there by another person in months at this point. I had become used to how my own fingers felt, his were so much thicker, clumsier, but nice as well.

He slid one finger between my lips, up towards my clit. I moaned, and he went faster, rubbing then sliding his finger into me. He then added a second, he had to lean over, I leaned against the door frame to give him a better angle. I was moaning loudly, I wanted to fuck, to feel another body pressed against me, hands on me running up from my ass to my tits and into my hair.

Then it was over. Astrid had pulled me back into the apartment. She yelled thank you to this strange man that appeared in our apartment door once a week.

I tried to contain myself as my roommates sat on the couch, fully dressed, across from me.

"Well now what do we do?" Sabrina started "I mean we just watched her get finger banged by the grocery boy."

"Boy?" Astrid giggled, "that guy is like 40." He didn't seem that old but with the mask and my general inability to guess people's ages I didn't contradict her.

The Second Half and May and the first half of June

After that things escalated, especially with Astrid. I was ending each evening in her bedroom, she would masturbate very slowly, using her magic wand while she humiliated me. One night I licked her shoes, one night I smeared hand lotion on my face over and over as if I was getting facials during a gang bang, once she made me eat cereal out of a bowl on the floor without using my hands in any way, just my mouth lowered down.

Soon after that the princess props started showing up. Tiaras, wands, sparkly dresses that were way too small, so much makeup. They made me sing the songs, whatever song that princess was famous for, and then at the end I had to put the wand in my snatch before taking a bow. If it fell out I had to do it again.

When Sabrina rediscovered the strap on things changed in tone a bit, the laughing at me stopped and the moaning began.

Astrid did it first. Sabrina had said she wanted to see if I could deep throat the strap on and at this point I never even considered questioning these tasks. I knelt before her and began working my mouth around the rubber head.

It felt as if I had only just begun when I heard Sabrina say "Jesus Astrid, really?"

I removed the fake cock from my mouth and looked at Astrid, she wasn't hiding it, one hand in her panties the other messaging her breast.

"Push her head back down, it's hot." She said, breathing heavily.

Sabrina gave her what she wanted, her hand on the back of my head, cock pushed back to my lips. I closed my eyes and tried to suck it in deeper than I had ever before. When it hit the back of my throat the pressure on my head increased, I gagged a little but Sabrina pushed harder, a bit more slid past my lips. I was close, so close to completely enveloping the full rod.

With a final push my nose pressed against the plastic harness. I fell back to the floor gagging and drooling. Astrid moaned loudly as she came from watching my struggle.

Sabrina let me catch my breath, but not much more time than that. "Go put a dress on, any of those dresses and get back out here."

Her voice was a bit sharper than it had been in the past. I dressed quickly, the Cinderella dress was the first one I grabbed, puffy at the bottom and with nothing underneath it I felt very exposed.

I came back into the room and stood before Sabrina, my saliva still shining on the plastic cock.

"Hands and knees like a dog." she said pointing to the floor.

A shiver went through my body but I silently got into position. I felt her flip the dress up my back, my ass and pussy now exposed to her. Her hands went to my hips and I felt the head of her pretend cock start to bump against me. It took her only a moment to line herself up the way she wanted to, I dipped my back and pushed my hips up to give her access.

I couldn't help myself, I moaned loudly as she thrust her cock into my pussy. It had been so long since I felt my pussy filled in that way. Her thrusting was awkward at first but she found her rhythm once she grabbed my hair.

She went forever, my vagina was sore then numb. Once she got comfortable she didn't pull my hair, she just shoved my head to the floor, my ass up in the air.

Over the next two weeks I sucked more dick and had my pussy stretched like never before. Sabrina liked doing me from behind, Astrid liked to fuck me with me on my back, my legs raised in the air. She also liked to spit on me. I took all of it, it was glorious. They never asked me to eat them, but they always did it in pairs. One fucking me the other masturbating while the watched. I came countless times, mostly when Sabrina was fucking me, because Astrid called me the meaner names when she watched and that made me so wet.

June 15th 2020

I woke up, mascara smeared across my face, they had both spent the majority of last night forcing my head down while the strap one pushed itself further and further down my throat.

I wondered what waited for me as I stumbled out of my bedroom.

Astrid was standing perfectly still, looking at the fridge. I walked over next to her, there was a note from Sabrina.

"It was time to go outside, I'm at the park, I really think you should come meet me."

That was it. That was the end. Once we went back outside the spell was broken. A week later we were sitting at an outdoor restaurant, not sure if that was actually something we should be doing, but also knowing we wouldn't be fingerfucking ourselves in the living room again.

We all kept our pinky promise. Well, mostly. Astrid every once in a while leaves a note in my little envelope. I keep all of them of course.

12