My Queer Cousins Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lots of times, oh my. You have to tell me about it!"

We'd each had a shot of Jack to celebrate our reunion, and a couple of beers after that. I was feeling buzzed, and Andie had to be feeling pretty good, too.

"You've never fucked a guy?" I asked.

"Nope."

"A girl?"

"Nope. I've read about it, but that's not the same as hearing a first-hand account."

She pushed her glasses up her nose. She had a little button nose, and big glasses, I guess that's why they were always slipping down.

"Well..." We were back to awkward, but I sure didn't feel like turning out the lights and going to bed.

"How do you initiate? Come on cousin, walk me through the basic protocols."

"Okay, first you get her alone, in a bedroom if you can, on a couch or even in the back seat of a car."

She nodded eagerly. One of her hands was on the back of the sofa, almost at my shoulder, the other one was buried in her crotch.

"Do you just ask her, if she wants to...fuck?"

"No, no, you don't do that. You have to build up to it."

She nodded. "Prepare them."

"Right. You start by saying nice things about them."

"Like what?" She was staring at me, chin thrust forward and her eyes narrowed.

"You know. Like, 'You have such nice hair.'" I reached out and lightly brushed at the soft strands falling down the side of her face. She chortled and nodded. I slipped her glasses off and put them on the coffee table.

"And beautiful, green eyes. I've never seen eyes anything like them," I went on, brushing her soft white cheek.

She stopped chortling and started panting. Her pink tongue darted out of and ran around her lips. "Then what?"

"Then you kiss them."

"How?"

"It's not something you can explain..."

"Then show me, oh please show me." She leaned forward, eyes closed, lips puckered.

"Uh, the best way to do it really, is laying down," I said.

"Okay." Her eyes popped open and she flopped back on the couch with her slim white arms extended towards me. The tent pole in her dress was sticking straight up. ""Kiss me, cousin," she said.

"I think we'd be better off on the floor, we'll have more room," I said.

Part of me didn't like where this was going; the rest of me knew just where it was going, and was eager to get there.

"Whatever you say, you're the pedagogue," she said, swinging her legs off the couch.

"The fuck I am!" I snapped angrily.

She was already sitting down on the sleeping bags. She squinted up at me. "What?"

"I'm not a fucking child molester. Why the hell would you even say a thing like that, for Christ's sake?"

She bit her lip, then suddenly brightened. "Not pedophile, pedagogue. It means teacher, tutor, master."

"Oh. No wonder you've never been laid. If you mean teacher, then you should say teacher, okay. You gotta start talking like normal people, or someone's going to knock your block off."

"See how much there is for you to teach me," she replied, patting the sleeping bag next to her. "My life depends on it!" she added with one of her little happy snorting sounds.

That got my cock all the way hard, which was pretty weird. It was all fucking unnatural. She was my cousin. She had a dick. But, she was so eager, and so horny, I couldn't resist. What the hell, it was just the two of us, all by ourselves, no one else would ever know.

The fireplace was kicking out a lot of heat, warming up the flannel of the sleeping bags. "We're gonna get pretty hot," I said, and started to pull my jersey over my head.

By the time my face popped out, she was up on her knees in front of me, buck naked.

"Oh," I said. Well, I'm definitely gonna to get laid tonight, I thought to myself. "Whatever the hell that means under the circumstances."

Andie stayed up on her knees licking her lips as I got out of my jeans. "Shouldn't these come off too?" she asked, boldly rubbing the front of my white briefs.

She'd told me that she had a condition called Alexandria's Genesis which was why she had no body hair, which was really kind of cool, for a girl. She had a farmers tan but, only slightly darker than the rest of her. "I've got fair skin, but I don't burn. It's extremely rare," she explained.

Looking down, her tits were big enough, and her belly rounded enough, that I could hardly even see her cock in the shadowy light. So that was cool.

"Okay," I whipped my underwear down and then tackled her onto the sleeping bags. She didn't put up much of a fight. I quickly had her on her back with me on top. Since I was taller than her, there was some awkward shifting around, 'cause our hard cocks kept bumping into each other. I stiff armed myself above her in a push up position and inched my cock up her body until I couldn't feel her hot little prick against mine.

"Kiss me, cousin, Oh, kiss me, kiss me," she pleaded, throwing her arms around my neck.

She lay there staring at me with her intense green eyes as wide as saucers, puckering her lips. "Close your eyes," I said.

"Okay." She clamped them shut, eager to do whatever I said.

I started in for an easy, soft kiss. Pulling herself up on my neck with surprising strength, she started met me half way and began grinding her lips against mine. "Mmmm, mmmm, mm," she moaned, her tongue all over the place.

"Whoa, whoa, take it easy." I said, snapping my head.

"Was that incorrect?" she asked.

"You gotta go slowly at first. Just settle down and let me lead, okay?"

"Absolument, Mon capitaine," she replied.

She gave me a quick salute and then lay back with her arms over her head. She winked at me, then closed her eyes and puckered her lips. I chuckled and wiped a drop of sweat from the tip of my nose. She was so adorable that I almost felt she was too innocent to fuck, then I felt the tip of her cock rubbing against my balls as she started thrusting her hips upwards. I'd almost forgotten about her dick, and still wasn't sure how to deal with it.

"And maybe, not so much humping right away," I suggested. "You do that to a girl, or even a guy too soon, and you'll scare them off."

"Oh." Her hips froze. "Come on, show me how it's done," she pleaded.

"You always got to start out slow, just brushing the lips. Chicks love that," I said and lowered my head cautiously to her pale pink lips.

I felt a wicked buzz all the way down my spine as I gave her lips a gentle brush, teasing us both. Her top lip was thin, but her lower one was nicely plump.

"Mmmmmmm," she said, smiling, eyes firmly closed.

"Fuck yeah," I sighed, as I brushed her lips a little harder. "Now you can give a bit of tongue, just a bit." I slipped my tongue between her slightly parted lips.

It was the greatest kiss ever. The tip of her tongue was right there, and it shied away in surprise. I forced myself in harder, not rough at all, just steady, and she softened and gave way. She surrendered to me like no one ever had before. Moaning with pleasure, she cupped my face with her hands.

She learned fast. I didn't have to say anything. We kissed, our lips pressing harder. Her tongue came darting back to explore mine. I got lost in the warmth of her mouth, in the sweet taste of her, in her sighing, dreamy sighs. I forgot all about our bodies, I forgot about everything in the whole wide world except Andie's tongue and her murmuring voice.

I started moving my tongue faster, I started to crush down on her, but caught myself. This was way too good to rush.

"Oh, that was extraordinary." Andie breathed out a long sigh when our lips parted. She opened her eyes and looked up at me. "My word, cousin, you must be a master of kissing. You must be a PhD d'amour."

I shook my head. There she was making me think in the middle of all this. I grinned. "Yeah, sure, I'm Doctor Love, baby."

I'd always figured I was a good kisser, but it sure didn't hurt to be told. Anyway, she was making it so easy. "Now, so when I invite you, you can follow my tongue into my mouth."

"Clarify?"

I kissed her, tangled up with her tongue; teased it out of her mouth and into mine. "Oh, I can reciprocate. That's marvelous."

She pulled me down and I settled on top of her. Holding tightly to the back of my head, she slowly pushed her little dick into my bush. Our cocks were side by side now, with her little one rubbing up and down my shaft. It felt great.

My balls tightened dangerously. I sure as hell didn't want to be the first one to come, so I tried to get my mind out of my crotch.

"After the lips," I croaked, "you can go down to the neck. Necks are fun."

I gave her a few light kisses and then got serious. As soon as I started sucking, she stopped humping and went wild, kicking and squealing. She went after my neck like a vampire, and I had a real struggle pulling us apart. While she panted and grinned, I explained hickies to her.

"...if you have a big bruise mark, everybody will know you've been..."

"Fucking!" she exclaimed thrusting her hips.

"Well, fooling around."

"I think I'll like fucking," she said.

"I bet you will. But, maybe if you're with girls, you shouldn't say 'fuck' so much. I may have given you the wrong idea there. Say 'doing it' or 'doing the dirty deed.'"

"Dirty deed, I like that." She wiped sweat from her forehead and cute, freckled nose. "Are we going to do the dirty deed, cousin?" she asked, running her hands down my back and giving my butt a squeeze.

"Hey, cool your jets," I exclaimed.

"Ha, because I'm overheating. I get it."

I took a deep breath. "Tits, tits are next. You...a guy...will want to have a go at your tits." I forcefully pushed her back down and started licking her tits.

"Mine are small, like my penis. I guess I'm a compact model," she giggled. "Oh...Mike...Oh, that feels good. Oh, mmmmmum."

She had a decent rack, you know, considering the cock and all. They sat high and firm on her small frame, each a good handful. They were creamy white. I instinctively kept going down from her tits onto her snowy upper belly. I paused there. If I kept going, pretty soon I was going to be face to face with her very hard cock. I wasn't ready for that, even if it was a small one.

"You have beautiful lips," I said, returning to her face. "Everything about you is beautiful."

I slid off to the side and started kissing her. She quickly got a leg over, and started rubbing her cock against my thigh like a dog in heat.

We kissed some more, and I wound up back on top of her, with our mouths locked together. Her boobs crushed my chest and her hard nipples scratched me, while our hips ground together. I could feel her throbbing cock rubbing against mine as I humped the hard, smooth part of her crotch. The head of my dick was feeling like it was shooting sparks right into my brain.

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmum, mmmmmum," she moaned into my mouth, getting louder, vibrating against my lips. "Oh my Lord, oh yes. Ohhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhh, Mike!" she shouted, lifting her head back and humping away like crazy.

"Ahhhh, fuck!" I shouted, losing control.

"Oh Mike, Ahhhh, no, no, no. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she shouted and froze. A long rope of cum gushed out of her.

"Ahhhhhhh Fuuuuuuuk!" I let fly with a heavy load of my own.

It was like we were suspended in time, kinda hung out there amongst the stars forever, before I finally rolled over onto my back, panting and sweating. An unbelievable warmth hugged me inside and out.

Andie came up on an elbow examining the handful of cum she'd scooped off of her belly.

"Cousin that was the most remarkable orgasm on my life. But we didn't...I mean...it felt great, but, we didn't actually...fuck... did we?"

"No, not really, but don't worry, we've got all night to figure it out," I replied.

Andie fell on top of me, both of us laughing like fucking morons.

12