My Queer Cousins Ch. 02

Story Info
A 90's transexual, sci-fi, mystery romcom.
8.7k words
4.85
4.5k
12

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryOmore
RoryOmore
312 Followers

Chapter Two: Andromeda Athena

Thunder Bay Ontario: 1990

"Kissing sure was fun, what's next, Mike?" Andie asked.

I was confused and embarrassed after our little,whatever it was. I got up and poked the fire, trying not to look at her girlie body with its now limp dick.

She got up and headed for the door.

"Wait, where are you going?" I asked.

"To the bathroom, I have an urgent need to urinate."

"Well hang on, me too," I said.

I didn't like the thought of us being separated in that house. Just silly thoughts from watching too many movies like 'Creeps' and 'Nightmare on Elm Street.' There was something spooky about Victorian houses, even when they weren't half blacked out.

Andie peed sitting down, which somehow made me feel better about the whole "sexual orientation" thing. Not so much when she stared at me as I stood over the toilet suddenly unable to go. Even though I'd had sex a few times, I'd never shared a bathroom with a girl, so this was really weird. Especially when I glanced over and saw her wiping the end for cock with toilet paper.

"What's the matter, Mike, do you have some kind of urinary problem?" she asked.

"Nooo, I just can't pee with someone watching. That's not weird, Andie."

"Okay, Okay, no offense intended." She turned away to wash her hands.

Back in the living room we settled down on our sleeping bags. The fire was doing fine and the room was toasty without being too hot.

"So, what's next, cousin? I'm ready for another lesson," Andie said, pushing her glasses up her nose.

I sighed. She wasn't going to let up on me, and I was starting to feel horny again already, too. "Well, usually when you kiss you feel each other up."

"That sounds exciting. Can we do that?"

"Well, usually you'd be dressed, and kinda slowly undress each other."

"Oh, that sounds titillating. Shall we get dressed again and try it?"

"No, uh, let's do some more kissing and see what happens." I took off her glasses and put them on the coffee table.

"Okie dokie," Andie agreed with a goofy smile.

Laying on our sides, it took us a little while to get sorted out, but soon I was lost in Andie's mouth, slowly humping her thigh, not really feeling her cock doing the same to mine.

I guess she was more aware of the whole cock thing than I was, because when we paused she said, "Can I perform fellatio on you?"

"What the hell is that?" It sounded pretty gay.

"According to Webster's, it is the oral stimulation of the male penis. Haven't you heard of that?" She replied licking her lips.

"You want to suck my cock! Have you ever done that before?"

"No, but I am very eager to try, especially with thatexceptional Caucasian penis of yours. Do you mind, Cousin?"

"Uh no. Great. Yeah, that's kind of the next thing we would do anyway. You go right ahead."

I spread my legs in invitation, and she got up on her knees between them and bent forward. She took the shaft of my cock in both hands and pulled it up straight.

"Tell me what to do cousin," she said grinning.

"How should I know? God damn it, Andie, I don't know how to suck a cock!" I replied angrily.

"Easy, easy, Mike, I didn't mean to offend you."

She had one hand at the base of my shaft and was firmly stroking me with the other. Long strokes from my balls right to the top of the head. It felt really good.

"What, do you think I'm going to do, give youdirections?" I asked, less angrily.

"Pardon me, but it is very difficult to find good source material on the subject. Descriptions are very vague when you can find them at all."

"You've got a cock of your own."

"That's true, but I can't auto orally stimulate. Believe me, I've tried."

"Wait, what?" I had to think about that for a second. "You tried to suck your own cock?"

"Unsuccessfully, yes."

"Hunh. That I'd like to see. We'll come back to that later. Anyways, you can't learn how to suck a cock from reading a book."

"Really? Well maybe if therewere books on the subject, then people could," Andie replied in a bit of a huff. "You don't have toinstruct me, just provide me with feedback," she said bending down, getting her face so close to my cock that I could feel her breath.

"Feedback?" I croaked.

"Feedback. You know....tell me how you feel. What gives you pleasure, what causes you discomfort, how else will I know?"

"Oh, sure. Well, okay, just follow your instincts and I'll let you know," I replied settling back on my elbows. I didn't want to lay all the way back. I wanted to keep an eye on her just in case her instincts took her somewhere that might be painful to me.

"Excellent," Andie replied.

"No biting. That's one thing, no biting, okay?"

Andie's head was right over top of my cock, she looked up at me, squinting in the dim light. "No biting," she said. "Don't worry, I'll be very careful. The last thing I want is to put this beautiful muscle out of commission."

I lay back and closed my eyes. I could feel her rubbing the head of my dick against her soft cheek.

"It's so, potent, so...primal. I feel compelled to address it orally..." she said, and started planting kisses on my cock. "...the glans is remarkable. So...assertive... and such a lovely purple." she kissed it faster, the started licking.

"Mmmmmmm," I said.

Andie giggled. "Ah, positive feedback!"

I could feel the tip of her tongue running firmly all around the head, getting right in there under the helmet, sending sparks of pleasure shooting down into my balls.

"Mmmmmmm," I said.

"Mmmmmmm," Andie replied. "For me, the Corona is very sensitive, I always imagined it would feel good if someone licked it."

"Yeah, that feels good. Always do some of that."

"What about the perineal raphe?" she asked flicking away with her tongue.

"So that's what that's called; ehhh," I replied unenthusiastically.

"Negative feedback noted. And at the summit....." She started playing around with the little holes on the top whichwere sensitive, but mostly it just felt weird.

"Put it in your mouth. Suck it," I said, impatiently.

Without another word she drew the head of my cock into her mouth and started sucking hard.

"Mmmmmmm, oh yeah. Nowthat's good," I sighed feeling the wet warmth engulfing my dick. "Oh yeah, keep doing that, cousin."

"Noted," she said pulling the head out with a pop. "After I have completed my exterior exploration."

By that, she meant licking her way down the shaft using just the tip of her tongue. "Oh fuck, don't tease me," I pleaded.

"Does it feel good?" she asked earnestly. At least I'mpretty sure that she wasn't fucking with me.

"Yes, but, ahhh, hold my cock tighter, and, uh, put your other hand on my sack."

She knew how to use her hands. She worked over the head, squeezing hard, rubbing her thumb back and forth over the silky top. Her other hand rested very lightly on my balls, while she continued to lick up and down my straining shaft, like she wanted to wet every inch of it with her humid mouth. She kissed it too, then licked it some more.

"You are magnificently engorged, Mike, you're like column of granite."

"Uhhhh, thanks. What you're doing with your thumb there, that's really good."

"I enjoy doing that to myself, it's so incredibly silky to the touch. And you taste, you taste...acrid...smoky. Mmmmmmm, and the application of saliva is releasing pheromones that are wonderfully arousing."

Her hand left my balls, and I didn't have to open my eyes to know that she was stroking herself.

"This isn't an optimal position for addressing you testicles and rectum, we'll have to come back to that later," she said, casually.

My rectum? Andie was going to "orally address" my rectum? The thought was exciting, but also, well, gay.

"In any event, at the moment I have an uncontrollable desire to get you back into my mouth," she said.

"Sounds good to me."

She rubbed my overheated head against her soft, slick lips, pressing it against them, rubbing it back and forth.

"Anticipation," she sighed. She kept doing it; pressing the tip of the head between her lips just a little, not quite putting it in her mouth. She flicked it with her tongue. "I finally understand the true meaning oftantalizing," she said.

"Fuck," I groaned.

"But who is Tantalus, you or I?"

"God damn it, Andie, are you going to suck my cock or talk to it!?" I gave my hips an upwards shove, and my cock went right into her mouth, dangerously grazing her teeth. As soon as it got past her lips, she stopped talking and started sucking.

She sucked hard, lowering her mouth down over the shaft, lips tight until I could feel the head of my cock pressed up against the base of her tongue. She pulled back and went down again. I closed my eyes, overwhelmed with pleasure. Ibecame my cock, and the whole world became Andie's steaming mouth. I humped upwards, thrusting hard and fast. I was getting ready to come, when she suddenly let up and took my cock out of her mouth.

"This is much more enjoyable than I had imagined," she declared happily. "How is it for you?"

"Great, great," I replied, hauling a ragged breath in through my nostrils. "You're a natural cock sucker. Don't stop, Jesus, don't stop now."

With a slurpy chortle, she drew the head of my cock through her tightened lips, just to the base of the helmet, and then popped it back out.

"Oh fuck," I said.

She did it again.

"Argh," I said.

"Hmmmm, the stimulation of the corona with the lips seems very effective." She did it again, more slowly this time, drawing the head back out through the vise of her lips.

"Fuck yeah," I said.

"More effective than with my fingers?" she asked.

I came up on my elbows looking down at her. "Yes, it feels fucking fantastic. Don't stop!" I pleaded.

"I sensed that you were on the verge of ejaculation." Andie said.

"Uh, yeah, you sensed right." I humped her hand, trying to get my dick back into her mouth.

"Oh, we don't want that."

"We don't?"

"Oh no, not yet There's so much more for me to learn."

I closed my eyes and flopped back with a groan. She stretched out beside me, one hand slowly stroking my cock whileher hot dick rubbed slowly against my calf. She kissed me softly on the lips.

I pushed her mouth away and sighed. "You know what you are, Andie?"

"What?"

"A cock tease, a fucking cock tease."

"That sounds...delightful. A teaser...like Rumple Teaser."

I had no idea what she was talking about. "Youare going to finish me off right?"

"Of course, cousin. I'm eager to see you ejaculate, I assure you. But not just yet, please. Just relax for a moment." She stroked slowly, matching the rhythm of her cock against my leg.

I lay back, caught my breath and wiped the sweat from my forehead.

"Yes, so much more to do," she sighted. "In particular, I was wondering if I could get the entire length of your penis in my mouth."

My eyes popped open and I came back up on my elbows. "Oh yeah, that's something all the girls try to do. It's called deep throat." LikeI'd ever gotten deep throat, or even heard ofanyone getting it besides in porno movies, but Andie didn't need to know that.

"Ahhh, because the penis goes down the throat." She thought about that for a minute. "Yes, I see how that could be done." she said.

"Now would be a great time to find out. It really is something that you should know how to do."

She didn't need any further encouragement. She got up on her knees and swung her ass around so that her knee was pressing against the side of my face. Resting a hand on my thigh for support, she started stroking my cock again, slowly, going all the way to the root, and pressing down so that it stood out to its full length.

She let go of my cock and let it sit at its natural angle. "Certainly, there are several ways it could be done. Your curvature seems optimal. Hmmmm, the simplest would be for me to just...pardon me cousin." She threw a leg over and straddled my chest.

Her cock brushed very lightly against my chest, and her bum, her wonderful, rounded white bum was right there in front of me. I swallowed, confused by the different desires running through me. What the hell, I thought. It's all good. I closed my eyes and lay back.

Her hard lips went over the head, her hungry mouth took me in again. She sucked her way down, drawing her mouth onto my cock with short little jerks, my hips moving up to meet her. I felt the head of my cock hit the back of hers throat.

She pulled her head back. "Oh my, oh no. Careful cousin, careful!"

Staring at the crevice of her ass and her disturbing, little ball sack, I said, "Sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to do that. Don't give up."

"Who said anything about giving up? It was working, but you have to remain still...at least until your penis is lodged, at least until then. Surely that's how it's done?"

She looked back at me over her shoulder at me. "Yeah, right. Normally I stay very still and let the girl do the driving, sorry, I just got carried away."

She nodded. "Fellatio trial number two." She went more slowly this time, smoothly descending down my shaft while I keptvery still.

"Ughhhh," she said when the head of my cock bumped the back of her throat. She paused. "Stuuahh shhhiiillll,"she said.

"I'm still, I'm still, go for it."

She shifted her head lower, and with one hand on the base of my cock, started taking me down her throat. It was like nothing I'd ever experienced before.

Pressure, tightness, heat, and a voice in my head shouting. "Hey, you're getting deep throat, man!"

She kept going until her mouth reached her fist wrapped around the base of my shaft, then she let go and took the rest in. She took it all; right to where her nose was practically in my balls. Then she swallowed.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed, twitching my hips.

She kept her cool and waited. She swallowed again, and then quickly came back up and right off my cock. She looked over her shoulder at me, wiping her smiling mouth with the back of her hand.

"That was incredible!" I exclaimed. "The best I've ever had."

She wiped tears from her eyes. "Honestly?"

"Oh yeah, you...uh, that was a great first effort."

"It felt good...strangely good, being impaled like that. Curious experience, all-encompassing, almost Zen like."

"Do it again, you should do it again."

After a few deep breaths she did it again, smoothly taking me down, her lips clamped even tighter this time. When she was about three quarters of the way down my shaft, she stopped and took my cock out of her mouth.

"Suck mine," she said, without turning around.

"What?"

"Give me oral stimulation, cousin, I think it's only fair."

"What?" I pretended not understand, but by she had shifted her hips back and was dangling her cock over my mouth. She swallowed my cock, sliding down until it bumped deliciously against the back of her throat.

"Mnph mphhh mphhh," she urged, rubbing her balls all over my face.

I grabbed the head of her dick and bent it down into my mouth. Truth was, by then Iwanted to suck her dick.

Eyes shut tight, I dropped into a dark cavern exploding with wild new sensations. Small as it was, Andie's cock felt like it filled my whole mouth. It was hard, but her skin was soft on my tongue. It was like having a big lollipop in there, and when I found the silky head I just kept rubbing my tongue over it. It felt great. My instinct was automatically to suck on it. I sucked hard like it was a wiener I could swallow.

I was only vaguely aware of moans vibrating up through Andie's body, as she humped my face. She started out driving her cock in and out of my lips a couple of inches each way, then started going deeper. She ground her hips against my face, her balls crushing my nose so hard, I thought she was going to suffocate me.

I reached up, grabbed her buns and squeezed them with all my might.

"Mmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned. She tried to keep humping, but I forced her up onto her knees.

That was better, now I had control. She could only shove a couple of inches of her eager little cock into my mouth, and I could concentrate on the puffed up head. I sucked hard on it as it went up and down, going not quite out of my mouth with each up stroke.

Her cock was salty, but that was about all. It wasn't so much the taste, which occupied me, as the feel. It wasn't like a pussy at all, not nearly as messy and complicated. I'm not saying I hate the smell of pussy, but it's something that grabs your attention. With Andie, the smell wasn't that big a deal, just wet skin and a hint of Noxzema.

"Ohhhhhhh my, Oh my, Ohhhhhhh Mike, oh, oh, oh," she moaned.

I had been concentrating so hard on sucking her off, that I hadn't noticed that she had taken my cock out of her mouth and was licking below my balls. I felt the most fantastic new sensation in my crotch. Incredible pleasure grabbing me between my balls and my ass.

"Holy fuck!" I exclaimed, taking Andie's cock out of my mouth. "Holy fuck."

This was something I'd never done before, I mean even with a girl. I pushed Andie's butt forward and raised my head, but all I could see was her incredibly exciting ass with her balls hanging down.

I had an uncontrollable desire to get my face right in there, so I pulled Andie back and started licking the spot where I figured she was licking me. It was all wet and messy, but I loved it even though my nose was practically up her butt. Sure I smelled some of that too, but it wasn't gross at all, in fact it made me a little crazy.

She was licking away at me down there, and she wasn't being shy. Her sharp little chin was digging into me right at the root of my cock, and her mouth was all over the place, all over my balls and my ass. It all felt wonderful.

We went into a frenzy, humping away at each other's faces like crazy, no idea what the fuck we were doing. There was no rhythm. We just licked and humped and slobbered all over the place. We rolled over onto our sides, and licked each other out, wrapped up in a nasty little ball.

I smelled more ass now, and more sweat. It was hot and soaking wet, and amazing. She had her thighs clamped tightly around my head, and I was doing the same to her. I figured this must be sixty-nine, something I'd seen in porn movies, but had never been able to nudge a girl into doing. I guess they thought it was too dirty. They were right!

"Oh Mike, oh Mike, oh, oh!" Her muffled cry coming from deep in my crotch.

"Fuck Andie, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" I wailed into her ass.

She came first. Her balls tightened up and her whole body froze. then a load of hot cum spurted onto my chest. That put me over the edge, and I came a gusher that felt like it was drawn not just from my balls but from somewhere deep in my ass!

We flopped onto our backs, sweating and panting, feeling the rush slowly subsiding to be replaced by a warm flood of pure sighing ecstasy.

"Oh Mike," she panted. "What thehell was that?!!"

I started laughing. It was the first time I'd heard her swear without me telling her how. She started giggling. "This sure has been a fun night, cousin," she said.

"You can say that again, sweetheart," I replied. Sweetheart? Where did that come from? "And I bet it ain't even midnight." I knew wherethat came from. It came from my horny mind that was nowhere near finished having fun with Andie, cock or no cock.

After a while we staggered, groaning to our feet, drained the dregs from our beer bottles and finished catching our breath.

"I didn't read anything about that in Webster's. What was that we did?"

"It's called sixty-nine."

"Soixante neuf. That's what that was? I'd heard the term, but didn't know what it was."

"You live in France for a while?"

RoryOmore
RoryOmore
312 Followers