My Queer Cousins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"French Polynesia, and French Guiana, oh, and Cote d'Ivoire, for three months. Plus, there were often some French personnel on our expeditions."

"And no one ever hit on you, girls or boys?"

"You mean...."

"Tried to fuck you, or even kiss you?"

"Hmmm, a few times."

"Well then why didn't you do it, you said you were so horny?"

"I felt somewhat inclined, but then, you know, they were French." She shrugged and made a face like she was smelling something nasty.

I nodded. The only French person I knew of was Pepe Le Pew.

"So what carnal adventure are we going to embark on next, cousin?" she asked.

I was starting to come down from my orgasm high, and starting to feel uneasy. "Maybe we should, you know, get cleaned up a bit. Come on, let's hit the washroom." I felt pretty soiled.

We got cleaned up, and by the time we came back downstairs, I was feeling more tired than horny. Also a little ashamed, like I'd let the whole homo thing go a bit too far. As we lay down on the sleeping bags on our backs, I wasn't sure how I wanted things to go from here.

"Soixante neuf! Ahhhh, I get it, because when we were on our sides it was like ....."

"Let's not talk about it, kind of spoils the...romance," I interrupted her, lamely, struggling for words.

I definitely did not want to talk about it, or now that I'd calmed down, even think about it.

"Okay cousin," she replied and snuggled up against me.

Well, Andromeda Athena Mackenzie sure was a surprise. I'd expected a shy, and probably boring nerd, but realized there was a lot more to her right from the first time I saw her.

I'd met het at the municipal airport outside Thunder Bay, expecting her to come in on a bush plane. Instead, one of those big, two prop helicopters came beating in from the north, and set down. She came out the back, apparently the only passenger, casually carrying her big duffel bag, moving through the whipping propeller wash like she did it all the time.

She said that she was working on some government project north of a town called Moonbeam.

"What are you guys doing up there anyways?" I'd asked, and she had said a whole bunch of scientific stuff, that I wouldn't have understood even if I'd really been listening. I was just being polite.

I told her that in the fall, I'd be going to Syracuse Community College to get my Electricians license. She said that sounded like an interesting occupation. I guess she was just being polite too.

That chopper had been battleship grey, and unmarked. When she gave the pilot a wave, it lifted off and headed south. I didn't give it any thought until later when Billie started going on about it.

Billie! How the hell was she going to fit into all of this?

Andie's soft body felt pretty nice, there in the dark. Before I knew it, I'd forgotten about Billie, and was fast asleep.

####

"Moron! My son was not only a moron, he was a queer!" my dad said.

Looking out from the high window of the lake house I could see him in the yard, surrounded by early morning fog, leaning on a tombstone. Somehow I knew it was my tombstone.

"No!" I shouted, but I didn't make a sound.

"An incestuous one as well, how divine."

I whipped around and looked down the long dark hallway at the thing that had spoken. I knew it was Great Uncle Monty even though he was wearing a long white dress that billowed out behind him in an unseen wind.

"No!" I shouted again.

He laughed, a deep throated, yet womanly, laugh, and started floating towards me.

I turned and caught a glimpse of myself in a shadowy mirror. I was dressed like an old time stripper with a garter belt, see through bra, and a G string.

"Ahhhh!" I shouted.

As I turned to run away, my feet got tangled in my high heels, and the next thing I knew I was falling backwards, falling, falling. And there above me was a blurry apparition in white, reaching down for me, reaching for my throat!

"No!" I shouted, and came up swinging. I felt my fist make contact with solid flesh.

"Owwwwwww! You struck me," Andie's cried.

Trying to shake the cobwebs out of my head, I stumbled to my feet.

"Jesus Christ Andie!" I exclaimed. "You scared the shit out of me!" It was pitch dark in the room, and Andie's naked body was just a blob of white.

"You were having a nightmare," she said.

"Oh fuck, I'm sorry, did I hurt you?"

I took her in my arms and made her lower her hand from her face. I peered closely at her cheek, but I couldn't really see anything. I felt it with my fingers.

"I'm not badly injured," she replied. "Just startled."

"Man, I was having a nightmare. I thought I saw Great Uncle Monty's ghost." My heart was hammering in my chest, and thinking about it made me shiver. "This place gives me the creeps, doesn't it give you the creeps?"

Andie took me by the shoulders and stuck her face so close to mine that our noses touched. "You know that ghosts aren't real, don't you Mike?" she said, sounding very concerned.

I took a deep breath, "Well...."

"They are not real. Some of the best researchers in science have studied them exhaustively, and concluded that there is no such thing as ghosts." She kept staring at me, like she could burn the knowledge into my head with her eyes.

I took another deep breath. I did believe in ghosts, kinda, and I wasn't sure what the hell science had to do with it.

"Sure, sure," I replied pulling back my shoulders. "I'm not a sissy or anything, I just had a nightmare. Everybody has nightmares."

"There is no shame in fear of the supernatural, Mike. The supernatural is frightening, until you understand that it is not real, and it can't hurt you," she said in a soothing voice.

"Sure, sure, I get it." I took her hands off my shoulders.

"I think I need to lie down. You struck me with considerable force," she said, her hand going back to her cheek.

"Oh shit, here, come on, let me help you. I'm really sorry."

My breathing was back to normal by the time we were stretched out on the sleeping bags. I lay on my back, she was on her side, a leg thrown over my thigh and a hand on my chest. I wasn't really happy about that, but I couldn't push her away, not after punching her in the face.

The dream was still bothering me. Not so much the ghost, but hearing my dad call me a queer. "I'm not a queer!", I said to myself.

"Come on, Andie's not at all like a guy, she's a girl," the front of my head complained.

"Buddy, you sucked a cock, and you liked it,"the voice taunted me.

"Mike, are you still distressed?" Andie asked, pressing her naked boobs against me as she leaned close to my face again.

"What?"

"You were mumbling something."

"Oh....ah..." I started squirming. I could feel her cock, her hard cock, moving up my thigh and starting to get close to my crotch where my, possibly homo, dick was stirring.

It was impossible to be mean to Andie, she was so sweet and goofy. There was no way I could call her a queer, or tell her that I felt bad about what we'd done. So I came up with something else.

"I was just thinking, you know, about what we did."

"Soixante neuf?" she said in a funny throaty voice.

"Ah, yeah, and you know, sex in general..."

"What's is it that concerns you, cousin?"

"Well that, you know, cousin. Isn't this incest? Isn't it wrong?"

She backed off a little, but kept stroking my chest.

"Hmmmm, I can't say that I'm familiar with the local laws. It is quite possible that fellatio is illegal here. As for incest....that presents a complicated issue. At any rate, simply because something is illegal, it doesn't follow that it is necessarily immoral," she said thoughtfully.

Illegal, great. I hadn't even thought of that. "I'm pretty confused..."

"Do you understand why there are taboos against incest?" she asked.

I could tell by the gentle, school-teachery, tone of her voice that she was beginning to think that I wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

"Sure, inbreeding," I replied. '"It makes you retarded." Yeah, it makes morons. Shit!

"Well," she leaned forward and kissed me. I could feel her hot nipples dragging across my chest. "Nothing we've done, or might do, could ever possibly lead to any kind of breeding."

Fuck, my dad was right, I was a moron. "Right, right," I said. I needed to calm down. Loosen up.

She let me lay still for a while, very softly stoking my chest, wandering down a little, but staying above the belt. She was still humping my calf, but very slowly and lightly.

"Jesus, you're hard again?" I said.

"It appears so, cousin. I've been thinking of scenarios, imagining fantasies..."

My chest tightened, and I realized that I had a giant boner, even without her touching it. I stayed still, not wanting to encourage her - us.

"I was wondering what it would be like to be a catamite," she said in a gentle, dreamy voice.

"Jesus, Andie, speak English."

"I was wondering if you would like to sodomize me."

"What?"

"Would you like to put your penis in my rectum and fornicate?"

"Bum fuck you?"

I could feel her chuckling. "That sounds a little imprecise, but yes, would you like to bum fuck me, cousin?"

Oh fuck. Talk about an offer you can't refuse! I'd almost stopped thinking about bum fucking, but there it was again. Anal sex was the coolest, nastiest, thing you could do to a girl. And all of a sudden Andie was all girl to me.

Everybody knew anal was the ultimate score. A lot of porn stars wouldn't even do it, and it was usually left to the climax of the movie before they gave in to that. I thought about that girl in 'Debbie Does Dallas' moaning; "Oh, Mr Hardwick, you are fucking me in the ass, oh, oh!" Jesus, and the mother in 'Deep Throat', God she was such a dirty slut. And the way Lilly Marlene always groaned and gritted her teeth when she took it from behind. That was so hot!

I sat up, bringing Andie with me. It took me a couple of tries to get the words out. "Ah, sure. Ah, I've never done it before, but if you want to try it, I know it'll be fun for both of us."

"I have fantasized about it for a long time. It might be time consuming, and somewhat difficult at first," she warned.

"Oh, I don't mind. Wait, I'm going to fuck your bum, right?"

"Yes, going to be your catamite," she chortled.

"Hey, why shouldn't you get to have your fantasies come true? We can go slowly. Whatever you like," I replied, trying hard to stay calm.

We were close enough that I could see her biting her lower lip.

"Sodomy may well be illegal," she cautioned. "It is in many jurisdictions around the world." Like she was trying to keep me out of trouble!

"Hey, just because something is illegal doesn't mean it's immoral, right? I won't call the cops if you don't," I replied, wiping the drool from my chin.

####

The fire had collapsed to embers. The light of dawn was seeping around the edges of the curtains illuminating the heart stopping sight in front of me; Andie's on all fours with her shiny white ass in the air like some kind of nasty china puppy.

One broad beam of dust-filled light came through a tear in the curtain and shone directly on her flawless rump like a magical spotlight.

"Go slow man, take you time," I told myself. "This is something you're going to want to remember, in every little detail, for the rest of your life."

I knelt behind her, off to one side, and stroked her bum with my fingertips. Her cheeks were gently rounded, her crack was not sharp and deep, but gentle and inviting.

She shivered. "Ohhhhh, cousin."

With a dry hand I followed the contours of her bottom, my face close to her skin, watching the goosebumps rise. I traced the underside creases, and then lightly examined the fascinating bulge between her asshole and her hairless, slightly wrinkled sack. The place that I'd licked so wildly when we were doing sixty-nine. I leaned down and gave it a quick lick with the tip of my tongue, then pressed my nose against it, feeling it give.

"Ahhh, that is very stimulating, but don't tease me. Come on, cousin, you are supposed to be lubricating me," she said, giving her tail a wag.

With the flat of my wet tongue, I licked up the faint line that led directly from her sack to her butthole, which was as cute and clean as everything else about her. It was a light pink that was only a little bit darker than her butt cheeks.

There was no "hole" in sight, and the rim itself was almost completely smooth with only a few wrinkles. She was like a Barbie Doll back there, her asshole little more of an indentation. I licked around the pink area, around and around, making it glisten.

"Analingus!" she exclaimed.

I teased the very center with the tip of my tongue, trying to find the opening.

"Ahhh, Oh my, oh my, Cousin. Analingus, Analingus!" she cried. Her thighs started shaking. She dropped flat and started humping the floor.

"Fuck, don't make it gay, Andie. "Calm down." I said.

I rose back up on my knees and gave my mouth and nose a good wiping. My cock was hard as rock.

I took a deep breath and picked up the long thin bottle with the strange writing on it. Andie said it was massage oil she'd bought in Malaysia. I poured a little of it on my right hand. It smelled like green tea.

I placed my oily fingers on the bulge below her asshole, and pressing firmly, went upwards, bringing her back up onto her knees.

"Ahhhhhh, Ohhhhh."

I'd never done this before, but I didn't have to think about it. I started making firm circles in the valley of her butt cheeks with four fingers, circling around and around. Then over to one side, rubbing up and down, pulling back the cheek, pushing my fingertips harder against her sphincter. I rubbed below her reluctant opening, pushing, working over the bulge, while she moaned and humped backwards against my hand.

I went back to the darker area, and after a few strokes it gave way like softened putty. My middle finger slipped right in.

"Oh my, Oh my!" Andie arched her back like a cat doing a stretch.

It felt good, and she wasn't complaining, so I kept going, sliding my finger into her hot tunnel as far as it would go.

"Ahhhhhh."

"Okay?"

"Okie... dokie," she replied, slowly, her voice a mixture of horniness and fear.

The oil was really something, I hadn't put that much on my hand, but the whole area, especially her butthole, inside and out, was all slippery. I started slowly fucking her with my middle finger, pushing it all the way in, and bringing it almost all the way out.

After about five or six strokes, her body relaxed and she lay down on her forearms with her back arched and her butt sticking up. I started working my finger more quickly, kind of crooking it, hooking the inside of her sphincter as I felt it loosen up.

"Oh Mike, that feels soooo good. Oh I never imagined, mmmmmum," she sighed.

I switched from my middle finger to my forefinger and started going faster. It wasn't like fingering a pussy, there was the tight clamp of her sphincter, and beyond that really nothing I could feel. I made really small strokes, just working her ring piece. Soon my forefinger was in all the way in to my last knuckle.

She was loose enough for me to get my middle finger in alongside my forefinger, and I worked her like that. I started to feel around in there, and found that reaching down inside her towards her balls I did feel something mushy, and a when I started to rub against that she collapsed on her belly again.

"Oh cousin, stop, stop," she panted.

I took my fingers out. "You okay. Did you come?"

"Little bit," she replied without rolling over. "That was great," she sighed. "I just need a pause, mmmmmum, for a moment."

"You still want to do this?"

"More than ever, cousin, but if it is going to work, we need to lube you up as well." She rolled over and sat up. Beads of sweat lined her scalp, as she tossed her hair over her shoulder and pulled it back. "It would probably be best if you stood."

I sure as hell wasn't going to argue with that.

"Oh my, this presents some interesting new vistas," she said, rubbing my dick against her cheek. She cupped my balls, and hefted them. "These feel like they have a very substantial load. I can't wait to see how that will feel when it spurts up inside me?"

There she went, making things gay again.

"And just look at your rampant curvature, It's magnificent. Your penis makes mine look positively comical."

"You should say cock," I said, but I don't think she was listening.

She stroked my dick lovingly. "This convinces me that I have chosen the correct sexual orientation. There is no disputing my decisive attraction to ...cock." Well, maybe she was.

She didn't try to throat me this time. Cupping my balls tightly in both hands, she took my cock in her mouth and bobbed up and down just past the head letting a lot of slobber dripple down the shaft. Using the massage oil, she lovingly worked over my cock and balls with both hands. One slippery hand started to stray past my root towards my ass.

"Hey," I objected. "One butt at a time."

Chortle snort. "You are so humorous. I love that trait in you."

"You have some very nice qualities yourself."

"I know that this is, unquestionably, physically possible, none the less, it seems amazing to me that we will be able to get your above average Caucasian ...cock... into what I am sure is my smaller than average, Caucasian anus," she said as she continued to stroke.

"I was wondering about that, you have a really cute little hole." I wanted to fuck her up the ass, but I didn't want to hurt her.

"Never fear, it will expand...in theory at least. Well, that has to be about as fully engorged as any penis could ever possibly be," she said, squeezing my shaft as hard as she could.

"Yeah, I figure."

She took a deep breath. "And as lubricated as possible. No reason why we can't proceed."

She figured that the easiest way to do it, would be if she were on her side with her legs drawn up and I was behind her. But, she wanted to be able to look me in the eye as I penetrated her, even if it made it harder. The way she explained it sure made me harder.

Her green eyes blazed with hungry excitement, and her whole body vibrated with sweaty anticipation. I had never seen anyone so horny in all my life, and that included me at that moment, kneeling there with my aching cock in my hand, eyeing her vulnerable little butthole.

She lay way back, and pulled her legs up, grabbing them behind the knees, pulling on them, lifting up her bum. It was such a sexy thing to do that I didn't even think about how gay it was. All that rounded white flesh, the cute line that ran up from her asshole over the bulge to her swollen pink bag, so nicely hairless and only lightly wrinkled, was beautiful.

Her nuts stood out as two distinct, individual, little darlings, each falling away from the center, the way a big pair of boobs fall off to the side. Her cock and balls, a little darker than the rest of her, were swollen. With her hips were tilted up, her cock actually pointed more towards her face than mine.

Her little butt looked so vulnerable that I took some more lube and worked it all around her hole, just to make sure. I worked two, and then three fingers inside her fairly easily. She was much looser.

"Mmmmmmm, come on, do it," she moaned.

The angle was different than with a girl, so I had to take my cock firmly in hand and bend it down a little towards the glistening target.