My Queer Cousins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready?"

"Proceed, cousin. Please penetrate my anus," she said, Andie replied, and started laughing so hard that she let go of her knees and her feet whacked me on the shoulders.

I laughed. "You okay?"

"Okie dokie." She tossed up her hips and grabbed her legs behind the knees.

"There's no way it's going to fit in there," I thought to myself as I rubbed the tip of my wide head against her tiny indentation. I moved it around. The wet surface gave. I pushed a little harder.

"Hang on. If I say stop, you stop, agreed?" Andie said, looking me in the eye.

"Yes, of course."

"If I scream..."

"There's going to be screaming?"

"Possibly. If I scream, stop."

"Absolutely."

"But don't withdraw. Remain in place unless I ask you to withdraw." Her eyes widened looking for confirmation.

I nodded. "Absolutely. You can trust me."

I ran the head of my cock round and round her small, darker patch, all slippery and slimy. It was much tighter than any pussy I'd fucked. It gave a little, but I didn't want to shove too hard. She was panting, holding herself very still.

She slid her hands down from her knees. Keeping her legs high, she grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them. "Rock. Rock a bit."

I rocked my hips, nudging her mushy area.

"Harder. Go ahead, push it all the way in," she said, rocking her hips in rhythm with my little nudges.

Suddenly the head popped through. It felt like I was shoving my dick through a half --inch rubber clutch washer.

"Owwww, ahhhhhh!" Andie screamed.

'I'm in, I'm in!" I shouted.

"Ahhhhhhh, oh, ho, ahhhhhh!"

I froze, Her sphincter was convulse like it was giving me a fucking blow job. "Oh fuck!" My whole body trembled, fighting the urge to ram it all the way in.

"Please...remove... your... penis...cousin," she panted, her watery eyes as wide as saucers.

I pulled back slowly, watching her asshole bulge out, gripping my dick like it didn't want to let it go.

"Ahhhhhhh," she moaned, biting her lower lip. It was an odd sound, part pain, but a lot more than that.

""Agghhhhhhh," I groaned as I popped out.My sound was pretty much pure pleasure mixed with a little disappointment.

Andie let go of her ass cheeks and lowered her legs so that her ankles rested on my shoulders. "That was.....astonishing. Very...demanding." She had a bewildered half-smile on her face.

"Painful?"

"Well...yes. It burned a little, but the feeling of stretching, of being forced open...well if that was pain, it was an...intriguing...sort of pain."

As she spoke, one hand was gingerly feeling her asshole while the other stroked away at her cock. She was still rock hard.

I stroked my cock. "Soooo?"

She tossed up her hips and grabbed her ass cheeks. "Insert it again, the same way. Make it one strong, smooth thrust," she said.

It was softer down there, and the whole area looked like it had widened. I set the head of my cock carefully, adjusted my hips, and pushed. Leaning back, I watched as the head of my dick got swallowed up by her butt. I was bum fucking!

"Oh yess, yesss. Just wait. Wait...a moment. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh," Andie sighed, her sphincter spasming and her stomach muscles rippling.

"You okay?"

"It...uh...still...burns. But...the...pressure...ohhh....ahhh...the feeling..."

I was motionless, looking down at her beautiful, slim body. She was almost bent double, her legs making a V going back from her bum. "If it's too much, we don't have..."

"Oh.... stoptalking cousin. Hold your penis in readiness," She commanded, closing her eyes.

I did as I was told. I leaned forward and braced myself with my hands on her thighs.

She took another deep breath. "Now... proceed...slowly, slowly....ahhhhhh...keep going."

Steadily, my hard shaft squeezed through the hose clamp of her butt and into the hot cavern beyond.

"Yes, yess, like that. Penetrate me, penetrate me!"

"Ahhhhhh. That feels soooo fucking good, Andie."

Chewing on her lower lip, she nodded and lay back, shifting her hands back behind her knees. I started fucking her ass, pretty much like I would a pussy; with short steady strokes, back and forth an inch or two, steadily going in deeper and deeper.

"Ahhh....ahhh...ahhh...ahhh," she sighed in time with my thrusts, watching my face.

I went deeper. Her asshole opened up and took me in, until her butt cheeks rested on my thighs. She let go of her knees, lowered her legs, and started stroking her cock.

"It feels good cousin, oh yes, I like it. Ilike being a catamite. Yes, oh yes." she giggled. "Is it good for you?"

"Fucking fantastic!' I watched with fascination the way her little balls bounced as she stroked her dick. "Oh ya, cousin. I likehaving a catamite!" I laughed.

"Yes, oh, yess. That's what I am, your catamite, your sexual slave boy, oh, ah, ah, ah." She was really getting into it. Now she was fuckingme with her ass as I leaned back.

She kept her eyes on me, her tongue darting around her mouth. "Ahhh. I feel the urgent need to ejaculate. Are you on the cusp as well?" she asked.

"Ahh, yeah, pretty much."

She took her hand off of her cock and pulled back on her knees. "Please stroke my cock, Mike, oh please," she begged driving her hips harder and faster.

I grabbed her cock, the whole shaft fitting into the palm of my hand, and jerked it straight up and down, crushing the head with my thumb. I pounded it so hard that her balls bounced around like they were in one of those Lotto machines. She threw her head back, her mouth a moaning 'O'.

I wanted to grab her tits, too, but I needed one hand for balance, so I just watched them ripple as I built steadily to the point of no return. There was no question about it; bum fucking was fun. As we pounded away we got tilted to the side, she lost her grip on her ass cheeks, and threw her hands over her head.

"Grab your tits, grab your tits," I begged her. "Squeeze it for me."

She did it. "Ohhhhhhhhhh..."she moaned.

"Agghhhhhhh..." I groaned.

I ran my hand hard over her balls and up her shaft a couple of times.

"Ahhhhhhhhh, Oh, my,....Oh Fuck!" She cried as a big rope of cum spurted out of her cock, arching all the way up to her tits, some of it making it as far as her neck.

"Ahhhhhhh,, fuck!" I exclaimed, coming right after her, feeling like I tore the load right from the root of my dick. It was my best orgasmever. I don't know how much came out because it was all swallowed up by her ass.

I collapsed onto her, and after a long panting pause, rolled off. After a while, I opened my eyes. She was lying beside me up on one elbow examining a pool of her cum in her hand.

"Man, you come a lot," I said, "I impressed."

"Yes, but not motile, I'm afraid. I cannot impregnate a woman."

"Oh."

She tasted it. "Mmmmmmm. Do you want some?"

"No thank you."

"I want to taste yours. I want to taste a whole mouthful. I want to suck it out of you like taking a drink from a garden hose."

"That's probably because your sexual orientation is a girl. But you see, I'm not... I don't... wantany cum in my mouth. That would be homo - for me - not for you. For you it's great."

We staggered up to the washroom, and it wasn't until we got back that we realized how late it was. We would have to leave to meet Billie Jack soon. Billie Jack, who had been driving for a week down from the Yukon.

"I'm just gonna put my head down for a couple of minutes, then I'll make us some coffee," I said as I lay down on the damp sleeping bag.

"Just rest my eyes, then I'll clean up the camp," she replied looking around the room as she sagged to her knees and then lay down beside me.

The harsh ringing of the phone woke me up. I crashed about until I got to the little table in the hallway.

"Hello?" I managed to grind out of my dusty mouth.

"Mike?"

"Yeah."

"Where the fuckare you guys. I've been waiting here for an hour." It was Billie.

"Oh shit... fuck I'm..."

"Give me directions, and I'll get out there myself."

"No it's too tricky, sorry... just hang on, okay, we'll be there in twenty minutes."

"You sound hung over, cousin. You guys have a party last night?"

"No, well... we had a few, stayed up late."

"I drove all night to be here on time. While you were partying."

"Sorry."

"Don't be, just get your lazy butts out here, I've been dying to meet you guys."

Time to meet Billie Jack. I knew she had red hair, fair skin and freckles.But does she have a dick? I wondered, not for the first time.And if she does, what is she going to want to do with it?