My Queer Cousins Ch. 04

Story Info
A 90's, transsexual, sci-fi, mystery romcom.
8.8k words
4.85
3k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryOmore
RoryOmore
313 Followers

Chapter Four: Bum Fucked

Thunder Bay, Ontario. 1990

"Aliens?" Andie laughed, nervously.

"Andie, I know all about Moonbeam. Up north, everybody knows you got a pile of dead aliens stashed away down there in big underground freezers," Billie said.

"There are no alien bodies at Moonbeam. And, furthermore, there is no conclusive evidence that there has ever been any contact, or even sighting of, extra- terrestrials, anywhere it the world," Andie said.

I recognized her tone; she must've figured she had two dull-witted cousins to deal with.

When we'd finally dragged our aching, battered, bodies back outside, after our bum-fucking-wrestling match, the coals in the BBQ were perfect. Billie threw on some ridiculously thick steaks, and we slaked our thirst with more beer. My stomach flipped as the venison started to sizzle. I couldn't remember the last time I'd eaten anything.

We'd all have been flat on our backs and dead to the world, if it weren't for the bennies Billie had been handing out ever since she'd arrived. That girl sure knew how to party.

"The place where Andie works is called Area 51 North," Billie informed me.

"No, it is not," Andie replied, stamping her bare foot on the grass. "It's the Moonbeam Geological Research Reserve."

"Yeah, Moonbeam," I said, giving Billie a nudge. I wasn't necessarily buying Billie's bullshit, but it was fun to tease Andie.

"That is just a whimsical name."

"So, are you working on some kind of weapon using alien technology?" Billie asked.

"Yeah, some kind of beam weapon, maybe?" I added with a grin. Conspiracy theory was easy.

"A whimsical name, invented by the locals long before we got there. Whimsical-- it means fanciful, waggish, quaint, droll," Andie said, pushing her glasses up her nose.

We were all dressed again, more or less. Billie was stuffed back into Andie's khaki dress, and Andie was wearing something similar in white, that was almost see through. She had run out of clean panties, so they were both naked underneath. The ways things were going around here, that was probably for the best.

Me and Billie nodded and tried to look serious.

"You two are...incorrigibly gullible. I'm not saying anything more, so please stop interrogating me." She was red from head to toe, and as mad as I'd ever seen her. "I'm going to the latrine."

We watched her go, the wind from the lake molding her light dress to her angrily twitching butt as she strode towards the house. "Not much of a liar is she," Billie said.

"No, but that ass, man. I mean, really. Fuck."

"I hear you, cousin."

It wasn't just her body. I was already feeling something more than lust, and something more than just family affection. I could tell that Billie felt the same way. "So, what's the deal about Moonbeam?" I asked, tearing my eyes off of Andie and turning to Billie.

She blazed up a joint and passed it to me. "There were hundreds of UFO's sightings in that area, way back in the forties, before it became a thing, you know. Lotta' people in the know figure it was an alien base camp for terrestrial exploration."

I nodded, not really listening, more interested in the movement of her lips, and the way they sucked in the smoke. "Those steaks ready?" I asked.

"Not yet."

"Then why are we wasting time talking."

I took her in my arms and kissed her. She let me take the lead; she wasn't exactly submissive, but she was definitely relaxed, like she didn't have anything to prove, anymore. It's not like I had won some big victory over her. It was more that we had smashed down a bunch of natural barriers that people have and were already deep into a serious relationship of some kind. It wasn't just Andie that I had feelings for.

I did feel like the male of the group, and I was pretty cocky about it, until Billie started fingering my asshole through my jeans. "All this talk about aliens has got me thinking. When do I get to probe you, cousin?" she asked in a husky voice.

I was looking over her shoulder up at the house. "Oh fuck!" I exclaimed.

Billie whirled around. "A ghost, I fucking knew it."

"Looks like it's trying to tell us something." Oddly enough, the ghost seemed to be struggling with the window. It came open with a snap that made me and Billie jump.

"Hey cousins, come on up here. You won't believe what I found!" Andie shouted.

"Jesus, I hope it's not a dead body."

"Bootlegger treasure more likely, or at least a map," Billie replied, nodding. "Why else would a ghost be guarding it?"

We finished off the joint, and ambled inside to learn what treasures Andie had discovered.

####

"Books? I thought you found something," Billie said, disappointed.

"Books, that's the big deal?" I asked, equally let down.

"Yes, cousins, books! Look at them. I was not aware that books like these even existed! And so many of them," Andie said, with wide-eyed, tent-in-her-dress, excitement.

I looked at the paperbacks Andie had handed me. "Oh," I said.

They all had covers with color drawings of scantily dressed, or naked women. 'Olga's House of Shame,' 'The Correction of Debbie Donovan', 'Dazed and Sexually Confused', 'The Third Sex.'

Billie was reading tittles off the shelf. "'The Hasty Virgin', 'Wicked Witches of Oz', 'Queer Patterns', 'Night of Shame. ' Hey, are there any magazines?"

After a quick search of the second floor, we'd found Andie in the large turret which contained the library. Floor to ceiling bookcases of dark Cherrywood were built into the walls. Everything was elegantly rounded and curved. Under a thin layer of dust, the wood was immaculate, and very expensive, which seemed strange since most of the books appeared to be cheap, sleazy paperbacks.

"I haven't found any yet," Andie said. "But look at these," she picked up more books from the coffee table. "'Orgy Beach,' 'Nest of Summer Widows,' 'The Trouble with Redheads,'" chortle. "'Bed for Beginners!' If I'd had access to books like these, I would have known all about deep throat and sixty-nine and...."

"Analingus?"

"Oh my, yes, Analingus," she said, putting a hand on my chest and giving me a quick kiss, her tongue darting in and out of my mouth.

"There must be thousands of books in here, are they all dirty?" Billie asked.

"It appears so. Enough masturbation reading for a lifetime -- and all ours!" Andie exclaimed.

"Hey, these have pictures! Drawings anyway," Billie said, leafing through a hard cover book. "'The Wanton Patients of Doctor Markov.' Holy fuck, those are big knockers." She put the book back, pulled out another. "'Satan's School.' Ouch. Oh fuck, that's Kinky."

"Did you check in here?" I asked kneeling down and opening one of the cupboards. "Hey Comics! Stacks of them," I picked up one from the top. "That's not the Archie I ever read. Betty you are such a slut!"

I looked up to see Andie tossing her dress onto one of one of the black leather reading chairs. "Don't you find it hot in here?" she grinned at me, grabbing her hard cock. It was hot, the room lit and warmed by several tall, arched windows spaced around the curve of the walls. Andie went over to another shelf and started reading more titles; "'Sex Fiend,' 'Saddle Shoe Kitten,' what's a Saddle Shoe Kitten, Mike?"

I stood up and pulled my t-shirt over my head. "Beats me."

Andie read on. "Oh my, 'Bed Slave,' 'Nympho Night on Campus.' I'm sure these will have a wealth of useful carnal information."

Billie was crouched down at another cupboard. "Lots of Joke books, wow, some pretty kinky shit here, too. No skin mags." She looked over her shoulder. "Right on," she exclaimed as I stepped out of my jeans, with my boner wobbling.

As Billie struggled out of her tight dress, I snugged up behind Andie and slotted my cock between her clenched cheeks. She was rubbing her dick against the narrow counter that ran all around the room, separating the books shelves from the cupboards.

"'Campus Tramp,' 'Sex in our Schools,' 'School for Nymphos.' Ha!" She pulled out a book and held it up over her shoulder so I could read it.

"'The Pedophile Pedagogue.' There was a black and white drawing on the cover of a teacher leering over his desk at a classroom full of scantily dressed schoolgirls.

"See," she declared triumphantly, as I slowly stroked my cock up and down her crack. I felt the smooth material of Billie's bra on my back, and her cock in my crack.

"Well, it's not the kind of book you'd see just anywhere," Billie said, looking over my shoulder. "And it's gotta be thirty-forty years old."

"Well, it's not like I want to read it. My point was...oh never mind," she dropped the book on the counter.

I kissed the back of her neck and reached around to fondle her tits. "These books giving you any ideas?"

"Oh, my Jesus fuck, yes." She squirmed around facing me, stuck her cock under my balls and started her usual slow humping.

Looking up at us, glasses crooked and starting to steam, she stroked my face with one hand, and Billie's with the other. Billie was holding my shoulders very tightly and grinding on my crack. I was suddenly aware that I was trapped in a very interesting sandwich. But that's not what Andie hand in mind. "Come, cousins," she declared, eyes alight with excitement. "Grab a book or two and get comfortable. "We've got some reading to do!"

I bent down and gave her a soft kiss. "You know, it seems like ages since I kissed your beautiful lips."

"Mmmmmmm," she replied, part surprise, part protest.

I chased her tongue around her mouth, cornered it, and gave it a good licking. She wound her arms around my neck, and her little prick started poking more insistently at my balls.

"Isn't this cozy," Billie said in a throaty voice. She had worked her hands in between us and was groping my chest with both hands, pinching at my nipples while her cock continued its trips up and down the sweaty canyon of my bum.

It felt very nice to be caught in the middle of that warm, soft, white bread sandwich. I lifted Andie up by the hips and settled her rump on the counter so that our cocks were at the same height, then I reached down and grabbed both of them in one hand. Soon we were humping my fist from different directions, our cocks rubbing together inside.

Andie broke the kiss. She stared at me, awe and delight in her lovely green eyes. "Oh my fuck," she panted. "Oh, fuck my Jesus, that's new, cousin. How inventive of you."

Billie chuckled in my ear. I could feel the laughter in her belly at my back as she spoke. "You want your Jesus fucked too, Mike?" she asked, her breath hot and humid. I shook my head, grinning, feeling a huge swelling in my heart.

Billie slid down my back, spread my ass cheeks and wiggled her tongue up my ass. I stroked Andie's face with my free hand and smiled. "Analingusssss," I sighed. "Oh my."

Andie chortled, and I felt a hot little spurt on my belly. Not enough to slow her down, just enough to add some lubrication to our cocks. Billie was going to town behind me, making happy, growly sounds as her tongue tickled my asshole, teasing me, shooting sparks of pleasure up my spine and into my brain. She went down further and stuck her nose up my sloppy butt while she licked my taint.

"You are so fucking nasty," I said. It all felt fantastic. Billie at my butt, Andie jerking us both off at the same time, moaning, thrusting her hips in rhythm with mine.

"That's lovely Mike." Andie sighed and smiled at me with the tip of her tongue caught between her teeth. She'd taken off her glasses, and her eyelids drooped as she watched me with dreamy satisfaction. I was so lost in Andie's eyes that I hardly noticed that Billie's cock was trying to work its way into my asshole. She gave it a little shove. Suddenly I was very aware of The Mushroom Man behind me.

"Whoa, whoa," I gasped and jerked my hips forward, crushing Andie into the book case.

Billie clutched me tighter and kept nudging my sphincter. She made a very throaty and wicked chuckle. "The aliens have got you, Mike. There's no escape. Time for your probing." She shoved harder. My butthole slammed shut.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." I tried to reach around and grab Billie's cock, but it was too deep in my crack. Looking in to Andie's eyes, feeling my cousins' hairless bodies rubbing against me, front and back, a disturbing thought flashed through my brain. Nobody has eyes that color of green, nobody has skin so flawlessly white, hair so red! My cousins weren't morons, they were fucking aliens!

My heart was hammering, like that guy in the movie about Aliens, when one comes ripping out of his chest. I was about to get bum fucked by an alien. They had me pinned between them, and I was going to get thoroughly, anally probed.

I had to escape. I broke free of their grip and slid down their sweaty bodies until I was on my knees between them. Twisting sideways, I grabbed Andie by the balls and squeezed hard. With the other hand, I snatched Billie's cock and sucked its fat head into my mouth. It filled me right up, barely leaving just enough room to work my tongue around. Remembering what Andie had done, I poked the tip of my tongue under the rim of the helmet and worked it as stiffly as I could.

Hand resting on my head, Bille exclaimed. "Oh fuck, Mike. You're a cocksucker!"

"Ahmmm noffff ah hohshuher," I said, with my mouth full of dick.

It was a lot different than having Andie's little prick in there. Somehow, it was more satisfying. I really started sucking, sucking on the head as hard as I could, and it felt great the way Billie moaned, and her bent knees trembled. It was fun to have her in my power like that.

I could hear my cousins smooching loudly up above me. To give my mouth a break, I traded the mushroom head for Andie's little winkie, and listened to her squeal as I crushed her balls and nipped at the head. I'd seen this kind of thing in porn, one girl taking two guys. I put that thought from my head, but tried to do what I'd seen them do. Still sucking on Andie, I grabbed Billie's cock and started jerking it, keeping it close to my mouth so it was easier to work with my fist.

I took turns on their cocks, tight lipped, bobbing my head up and down. I sucked their slick hairless balls into my mouth one at a time. I sucked them as hard as I could, crushing them in my mouth. They loved that. Chewing away on one, then the other, then switching faster and faster as they started thrusting harder at me.

After a while, when my arms got tired, I grabbed a handful of butt from each of them and just let them take turns fucking my mouth. Billie's dick definitely had a muskier smell than Andie's, but I wouldn't say it was overpowering. Gun oil, bug spray and beer; that more or less summed Billie up, with maybe just a hint of nicotine.

"Doesn't Mike have remarkable hair," Andie said, giving mine a tug.

"I know, so thick, and so...not red," Billie replied, tugging, and they both laughed. Having a grand old time.

"Hey," I objected.

Andie chortled and Billie did her belly laugh, cocks jerking and wobbling all over the place. Regaining a grip on them, I put both slimy heads against my slobbering lips, kissing them and rubbing them together. "Oh, my damn, more innovation," Andie moaned as I swirled her little head round and round Billie's, bigger one.

"He has a nasty mind. I think maybe we should keep him," Billie said. "Oh, you little cock sucker," she added, when I forced part of each head into my mouth at the same time.

I could feel them losing control, so I squeezed harder on their balls. "Okay, sluts. I want to see you come. Show me what you got. Shoot, baby, shoot!"

They started humping at me like crazy. "We have...yes...ohhh, yess...ah...simultaneous... ejaculation! Oh my fucking fucktity fuck!!!" Andie exclaimed.

Andie could be adorable even when she was coming in your face. They let fly with big loads, spraying their cum over my lips, up my nose, on my closed eyelids, even in my hair. Billie's came out in great, thick, lumbering gouts, while Andie's was a thin, pulsating stream that never seemed to end.

"Alright Andie!" Billie exclaimed. "High five!"

"What?"

"Like this."

I heard the sound of two hands whooshing past each other. "What is it we're doing?" Andie asked.

"Never mind," Billie sighed.

I heaved a big sigh of relief as I wiped the come off my face. I had defeated my alien cousins for the moment, and postponed the probe.

####

I wiped more of the cum off my face onto Billie's body as I slid up for a passionate kiss. Her lips were plump and slippery, her tongue playful and yielding.

"Hmmmm, so how do you want to get off, Mike?" she asked.

A devilish thing happened with Billie's eyes when she said things like that. A light danced on her traffic- light-green Iris, and a cute crinkle appeared at the edges. Mostly though, I loved her lips. "In your mouth."

"Oh, yeah. I bet you want to fuck my tits, too," it was the most affectionate taunting I'd heard from her since we'd met.

"Fuck, yeah." All thought of aliens had disappeared from my mind.

"Come on," she said, taking me by the arm.

A brass chandelier without any working bulbs hung from the from the library ceiling. The floor was laid in a decorative pattern using mahogany and cherry wood. An open, winding staircase curved up to the next floor. In the middle of the room, under the chandelier was a low, black leather couch, next to a low coffee table. There were two black leather reading chairs.

Billie lay down on the couch with her head resting on the low arm. It made a perfect backdrop for her ragged red hair and sweaty white body. She gathered up her snowy mounds. "Come and get it, cousin," she said, squeezing them together forming a dark, inviting crack for my dick.

I straddled her hips and ground my hard cock against her wobbly semi. That felt really good, crushing her dick like that. I humped it around aggressively with my boner, staring down at her white tits, pink areolas and dark straining nipples.

"Oh fuck, I want to eat you right up. I don't mean just lick, I want to bite your fucking tits off," I growled as I bent down and started licking them, sucking up big mouthfuls of smooth, pliant flesh.

"Oh, please don't hurt me, Mr. Wolf!" she exclaimed in a girly voice.

Pushing my face into her boobs, I sucked and slurped and licked, listening to her whimper and moan, part play, part real. I hadn't had a really good go at her tits, so I took my time. Really having a ball.

"Come on man, I want you to fuck 'em," she said.

I slobbered as much spit as I could down into her cleavage, then leaned back and fed my cock into that super soft, hot, slippery space and started slowly fucking it. "Man, you have great tits," I said.

"Go higher. I want to taste you cock."

I moved up and poked my cock all the way through her soft valley, and held the straining purple head an inch from her lips. She lashed it with her tongue. "Good, oh yeah, very good, cousin."

"First time for me, cousin. I sure like playing with you. Love your cock." I could have fucked her like that all day, but we were both too horny. She locked her hands over top of her tits so that as I fucked, the head of my cock rubbed against her rough fingers. "In my mouth, Mikey, come in my mouth."

I crawled right up on her and shoved my cock deep into her hot mouth. She sucked, and I came. I threw my head back and froze while she sucked everything I had right out of my trembling balls.

When she finally let go of my buns, and dropped my cock out of her mouth, I rolled right off of the couch onto the floor. It had all been so great, I hadn't even noticed that Andie wasn't there.

"Where the hell did Andie go? I asked, laying limp and spent on the floor.

Billie sat up, swung her legs off the couch and rubbed the dirty souls of her feet in my face, chuckling. "That girl does have a tendency to wander off, doesn't she? Andie!"

RoryOmore
RoryOmore
313 Followers