My Queer Cousins Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Up here."

Naked, we climbed the spiral staircase to the next level of the turret. "You know more about this shit than I do, Mike, but I get the feeling that this house is built weird," Billie said.

"You're not wrong. There has been a lot of custom renovation." The second floor had three large guest bedrooms, a washroom, a big master bedroom with an en suite -- very strange for a Victorian. And this turret stairway was the only way to get to the third floor. Besides that, I'd seen piping, wiring and ductwork in the basement that didn't make any sense.

I could hear my dad's voice, "Monty was a nut job and a pornographer, and he died broke." Well, maybe, Dad. But if died broke, it was after he'd spent a shit load of money.

"Jesus," Billie sighed when we got to the top.

The stairwell came out in the middle of the room, making a big circle, like the hole in a doughnut. There was a high, ornate railing all around it. There were more floor-to-ceiling, cherry wood bookcases curving around the outer wall, and more floor-to-ceiling vaulted windows. There was also an alcove, a mini turret extending out beyond then main one, with windows on three sides. It contained a serious looking telescope on a platform.

We found Andie staring intently at a painting, the only one I'd seen in the whole house. She had one hand on her chin and was absently stroking her balls with the other. Her little cock didn't droop after she came, it just receded an inch or so.

On a small table below the painting, there was a large, clear glass vase filled with dead flowers. The picture, just above eye level, was shrouded in shadow. Billie pulled on the chain of the shaded light above it. Nothing happened. I went to the nearest window, pulled back the curtains and lifted the blind.

Sunlight illuminated the picture of a striking blonde woman. All you could see was her neck and shoulders which were bare. You couldn't tell, but I got the feeling she was naked. It looked like she was seated in one of the windows on the second floor of the library. She regarded the painter with a calm, slightly crooked smile. Behind her was a starry night sky.

"Hot chick," Billie said.

"Who do you think she was?" Andie wondered.

"Grandma Mackenzie," I said. "She lived with us for a couple of years before she died. She had a framed picture on her dresser that looked almost exactly like that. A photograph. She said it had been taken by Great Uncle Monty when she was eighteen."

Andie kept staring at the painting. There was a door to the left of the painting. Billie went over to it. "Shit, this is heavy duty," she said, kicking it with her the ball of her bare foot. "Metal... and locked." She added jiggling the lever type handle.

"It's a vault door, for Christ sake," I said, looking at the commercial-grade Chub combination dial.

"Bootlegger treasure, what did I tell you," Billie said.

"But what's the combination?"

"Maybe the lawyer has it," Andie suggested.

"Fuck, I don't want to wait for that. I say we get a ladder and go through a window," Billie said.

My heart started beating wildly. We were on to something. "No windows on the third floor besides this one. Brick all around," I said. "I thought that was strange."

"Fuck me." Billie kicked the wall. It sounded very solid. "We go through the wall, then, or up from the ceiling below."

"Perhaps, it would be advisable to wait until we've spoken to the lawyer, before we do any structural damage to our house," Andie suggested, without turning her attention from the painting. "Perhaps, the combination is hidden away somewhere," she added thoughtfully.

"She has a point. The lawyer's coming tomorrow morning," I said.

"And presently, I am ravenous," Andie added, without looking away from the painting.

My stomach did a flip. "I'm starving too. Oh fuck, the steaks!"

"I guess whatever's behind that door ain't going nowhere." Billed said. "Better get those steaks before they burn." She turned and hustled down the stairs.

Andie lingered, staring at the painting. "It's not right," she muttered.

"That's Grandma Mackenzie, no question."

"The stars are wrong."

"It's a painting. It's art, for Christ's sake. The painter made a starry background."

"That's a six-inch, Unitron telescope over there, which is very interesting in itself, but also suggests a far- from-casual regard for the order of the night sky," Andie replied in her teachery tone.

"Come on, I'm starving. Aren't you hungry?"

"Hmmm," she said, slowly turning away.

I looked at the painting. Could be that it was worth some money. I went to the window and pulled down the blind. No point in letting it get sun damaged.

####

"Alright, let's get that ass of yours fucked, cousin!" Billie exclaimed slapping my butt.

I was glad we were off the whole creepy, alien kick, but I wasn't eager to feel Billie's big, fat, mushroom cockhead plowing its way up my ass. I was over the whole homo thing. And I wasn't afraid of being humiliated or anything, not with these two. It's just that I knew it was going to sting a little, maybe even a lot.

The laundry from the line lay in piles in the parlor. Andie's stuff was in the wash and would have to wait until morning to dry. Piles of books Andie made us carry down from the library were scattered all over the place.

"Jesus, I had to fight to get your ass, the least you could do is buy me a drink and sweet talk me," I said.

"Oh, oh, oh! I know this. Let me show Billie how it's done!" Andie exclaimed dropping her book and jumping up from the couch.

"Okay," Billie said with a grin. "Go ahead, you can be my pedigree."

"Pedagogue." Andie gave Billie a playful shove. "You should learn to talk right or someone's gonna knock your socks off," she added in a funny voice. Was that how I sounded to her?

"And we're dressed!" she exclaimed, pushing up her glasses. "Can we do the 'feeling up and undressing protocol," Mike?"

"Absolutely. I'm sure Billie needs all the help she can get." I leaned against the high back of the couch and opened my arms. "Come and get it, cousin."

She bounded up to me, and after a moment's confusion, took off her glasses and put them in the pocket of her dress. I slouched down a bit, and she threw her arms around my neck.

"The first thing to remember. You gotta take things real slow with chicks, uh..., or guys?" Andie looked up at me.

"Yeah, either way, for sure, if you're gonna shove your cock up their ass."

"Either way," she said over her shoulder to Billie.

Billie came up and rested her hip on the couch beside me. Andie winked and started kissing me with her soft lips and playful tongue. She paused. "And, try to keep the humping to a minimum, at least initially," she added, rolling her eyes. "It bothers some people."

Billie nodded seriously and gave me a wink. Man, all those beautiful, green eyes winking at me, gave me the shivers.

"Now, if my reading of the literature is correct, just a surreptitious bit of stoking up inside..." she slid her cool, little fingers up the back of my jersey as she kissed me again.

As our tongues tangled lightly, she tried to push up my jersey, managing to get it over my belly but no further. She had more luck with her other hand, I didn't even feel the button on my jeans pop. But when she started pulling down my zipper, I pulled my head back.

"Hey, what kind of guy do you think I am?"

"Oh my damn. I forgot. You have to sweet talk them." She took the hand out of my jersey and draped it around my neck. She didn't let go of the zipper. "Oh, Mike," she said, stroking my at the back of my neck. "Your hair is the color of Spider Nebula dust, and the texture of....silk...and...straw?"

While I was chuckling, the little devil got my zipper the rest of the way down. She shifted to stroking my cheek while tugging at the waistband of my jeans. "Your eyes are as blue as the tail feathers of a red-legged Honeycreeper flashing in the tropical sunlight." She gave me small soft kisses.

Giving up on trying to tug down my tight jeans, she slipped her fingers inside my briefs right at the belly and released the head of my boner. "Ahhh," I sighed.

She pressed on; her voice breathless. "Your lips are as soft and inviting as..." She kissed them again tentatively. "As...a... slightly underinflated air mattress, dappled with morning dew. Mmmm. Oh yess, just like that. That always gets my penis engorged."

A laugh exploded out of me and I collapsed against her. Billie slapped her knee. "You are soo fucking adorable."

Adorable Andie's hard cock was rubbing against my thigh. "What? Well yes, I realize now, that one should prepare one's similes ahead of time. But really, go ahead, kiss Mike and tell it doesn't feel like that."

"Gladly," Billie growled. She grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled our mouths together for a passionate kiss. Her hands had no trouble grabbing the bottom of my jersey and pushing it up past my chest. She tweaked my nipples, hard. The seduction was quickly becoming a rape as Andie worked my jeans and briefs down to mid-thigh.

I gave Billie a little push. "Hey, what about slow. What about sweet talking?"

Andie was on one side of me, stroking my cock, pressing hers against my naked thigh. Billie's grinning, face filled my vision, she dropped one hand to my ass, while the other stroked the back of my head.

"Oh Mike, oh my dear, sweet, cousin," she declared in an exaggerated swoon. "Your eyes are as blue and gentle as a Siberian husky who's just been fucked. Your lips... your lips are as soft as well licked leather..." back to kissing me, one hand on my cheek, the other one ran down my convulsing belly to my cock and grabbed it firmly. "Your cock is as hard and thick as the pump on a Remington, model 10 trench gun."

"Oh excellent," Andie exclaimed. "That is very apt. Did that just come to you?" Her lips were near my ear, one hand on my butt, and I think the other one was working over my balls.

"Hey this isn't just a one-way street," I objected, working a hand down the back of Andie's dress.

Even with both of them going at me, I managed to do a one handed unclasp of Andie's bra. She didn't usually wear a bra, she had told me, but in the books she'd been speed reading, all the girls did, so she had put hers on. She came up to me on tip toe, eyes wide. "Did you?" She fumbled around her back. "You did! My word, it takes me forever to get the confounded thing undone."

Billie reached down the front of Andie's dress, yanked the plain, white bra out and tossed it over her shoulder. "Now we're having a party," she said.

So, there I was, cousin to the left of me, cousin to the right. Shirt up around my neck, pants down around my ankles. Two different hands on my butt, and still part of me was hoping I could somehow postpone my probing a little while longer. "It's easy," I said. "Go ahead, try and take Billie's off."

Billie liked the idea, and while the two of them went at it, I got untangled from my pants and headed for the kitchen.

"Hey, where do you think you're going sweet cheeks?" Billie wanted to know.

I looked back at them. Andie's was straddling Billie's thigh, hands all muddled up in Billie's wife beater undershirt and sports bra. "Drinks. What can I get you guys?"

"Crown Royal on the rocks," Billie said. She gathered up the back of Andie's dress and started to lift.

"Uh...the same for me," Andie said as her tight white buns came into view.

####

"Alright, Mike, we sweet talked you. We sucked your cock; let you strip us, and feel us up. We even slow-danced, and gave you and handful of Tylenol. The time has come to give up your ass for the sake of family unity and interstellar harmony."

Billie was back on her alien kick. I'd managed to defend my cherry bum till the sun was setting on the long summer's day, but it looked like the jig was up. Arm in arm, in green-eyed, red headed, snowdrift-pure solidarity, my queer cousins confronted me. Billie was naked except for her thin-strapped, beer-stained wife beater, Andie had Billie's sports bra on backwards, and nothing else. We were all pretty wasted.

The drinking and dope smoking, not to mention the looming prospect of a corn holing, had lowered me to half-staff. My cousin's cocks were hard and eager, practically leaping out from their loins.

"Alight, fine, fine, you want to make such a big deal out of it? Go ahead, fuck me up the ass, and see if I care." Brave words as I flopped myself down on a saggy, leather Ottoman with my ass up in the air.

Andie placed a couple of pillows under my forearms near my face. "You might find these useful to stifle your screams," she said, blowing boozy breath into in my face.

"You used to be so sweet, Andie, now you're a fucking animal. It's those damn books you've been reading."

I took a deep breath as I felt my reluctant butt cheeks being spread, then exhaled as I felt a tongue back there, then two. My cousins were licking my asshole and my taint, massaging me, rubbing me. "Analingus, Analingus," I sighed and chuckled at the way it felt when Andie chortled right up my butt. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all.

A hard pinch. "Ouch."

"I'm gonna to give you a break, Mike, I'm gonna let Andie go first," Billie said.

"Yeah, okay. Hey wait, then I have to take both of you."

"Serially, not simultaneously," Andie clarified, rubbing her hard nipples back and forth across my butt cheeks.

"Or, I could just have at you," Billie said.

"No, no, Andie should get a shot. But when this is over, I'm doing you again, Billie."

"Sure, you are sport."

"And...and... I want to see that thing where Andie tries to suck herself off," I said.

There was silence, then Billie said, "Well sure, we all want to see that. Hell, I'd pay good money to see that."

"Oh, oh," I twitched as the warm massage oil slithered down my crack. Negotiations over.

"Relax, Mike, just let me know if I'm hurting you," Andie said, as she massaged my ring piece which was starting to feel pretty loose.

"You're hurting me," I blurted.

"Pussy," Billie said.

I turned my head to the side. Billie was sitting on the couch, legs spread wide, stroking her cock with one hand, beer in the other. It would have been pure backwoods nightmare, except that Billie's tits looked really great half falling out the sides of her wife beater.

I barely felt Andie's delicate fingers go in to my ass. She worked me gently, sympathetically. That was okay. Then I started feeling some serious pressure back there. It was starting to hurt.

"Hey, Andie, you got your whole fist up there, or what?"

"Pretty much," Billie laughed.

The pressure eased immediately. "Just...preparing you for the shock," Andie said, and we all had a good laugh at that.

Andie's little dink went right in, and yeah, I had to ask. "Is it in?"

"All the way cousin." I felt her rocking, her belly against my ass. She reached down and grabbed my semi and started stroking it. "Feel free to scream," she said. We all laughed some more. Happy sodomy everyone!

"Here, let me help you," Billie said, getting up and setting her beer aside. I felt my cheeks being pried apart.

"Yes, my fuck yes! Receive my ejaculation, Mike, receive, it receive it, you naughty little catamite!" Andie moaned. Then squirt, squirt, sigh, squirt, sigh, for like a half an hour. Cousin number one coming in my ass.

"Ummmm, I love you Mike," Andie sighed, and I felt her hair tickling my back as she lay her cheek against my shoulder.

I didn't know what to say to that. Billie must have heard it too, but she let it pass without comment.

Smack! Andie's body jerked. "Come on, you're hogging the catamite!" Billie said. One thing about the wolf huntress, she was quick on the uptake.

Andie slithered off me, came around and lay her head on the pillow next to mine. Her cheeks and eyes, even her god damned freckles, looking pleased and very smug. "You are a delight," she said, and gave me a kiss.

Even that couldn't distract me from Billie working her mushroom cockhead around and around my, now semi-virgin, hole. "Andie messed you up good cousin, this should be real easy," she said.

I twitched and jerked my hips sideways when Billie gave her cock a good shove. "Ahhhhhh, no it won't!"

"Feel free to scream and call me names," Billie said. She eased off, and started going round and round again, pushing a bit here, and a bit there.

Andie disappeared, and I felt her fingers kneading my taint. "Ummmm, ahhhhhhhhh," I murmured, as she lulled me with deep, sweet pleasure.

Then--it felt like Billie shoved a sixteen-ounce rubber mallet up my ass, sideways. "Fuck! Stop, stop! Billie, holy fuck, stop! Jesus..." I panted. "Please tell...me...it's...in."

"The head's in, sweetheart. Ohhhhh, fuck, you are a tight little vixen. Oh, ho, ho, this is good, cousin. Oh, I love this. Wow, man that thing you're doing with your asshole."

"I'm not doing anything. It's probably trying to kick you out. No, don't pull it out! Ahhhh. Jesus, fuck!"

"That's the worst part," Andie said, rubbing my taint vigorously, sounding very breathless and excited.

"Yeah, but now she has to ... Fuck!!!!"

"Yeah, it's also the best part," Billie said, as she plunged back in again. "Son of a bitch!"

"Stop! Don't...fucking...move...okay?" I grunted waving my hands uselessly around behind my back.

"Ahhhh. Anything you say, baby."

"It fucking burns."

"We know," my cousins replied in spooky unison.

"Only for a while. Loosen up, cousin. Relax your sphincter, relax your whole body, and the penetration will be greatly facilitated," Andie said.

"Yeah, open up, Sweet Cheeks and let Cousin Billie in." She was rocking now, not waiting for my go-ahead. I felt more oil, or maybe it was hot spit, dribbling down my crack and being worked around my hole.

"There's a good catamite, come on, show me how much you like getting bum fucked," Billie taunted as she started dragging her hammerhead back and forth, reaming out my insides.

"You're a fucking animal. Oh, uhh. I... am...soooo... going to fuck you when you're done!"

"That's the spirit, Mikey. Yeah, tell me how you're gonna fuck me. Uhh!!"

"Ahhhhhh fuck, oh fuck. Stop, goddamit stop! Wait a fucking, goddamned, second, okay? Jesus, you got a head on you like a toilet plunger!"

She laughed, "And you got an ass on you like a baby white tailed deer with a wolf pack on her butt."

"This is truly erotic cousins, simply magical to behold, can I...."

"No pictures," we grunted.

I was sweating and slobbering all over the pillow. It wasn't as bad as having a broomstick shoved up your ass, I guessed. It burned, and felt strange, but it was flesh and muscle, so there was some give to it. The worst part was not knowing what was going to happen next. Not knowing how much I could take.

"You all the way in?" I asked.

"Sure, just about, Mikey."

"Really?"

"Nah, not even half way. Now might be a good time to bite that pillow, 'cause I'm losing control. You are getting fucked."

She went back to the short strokes. I wasn't going nowhere, her big hands on my hips forced me down, nailing me to the Ottoman. I was getting fucked, alright. Her cock was a hot, hard, ramming intrusion into my ass -- a God damned, Roto-Rooter invasion.

Gritting my teeth, body tense and sweating, I waited for another painful shock. I could feel her cock inside me, I could actually feel her going deeper and deeper. Sooner or later, she had to hit some else sensitive, right?

Mostly, I just felt it in my ring piece, the friction of her shaft, as it kept going back and forth. She kept moving around back there, forcing me wider, having a grand old time. It seemed that just one more slight change in angle would push my asshole beyond its ability to expand.

"Goddamit, it you're tearing me apart!" I howled, rocking my hips side to side, kicking up my feet.