My Queer Cousins Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhh. There, baby, there we go. All the way to the fucking balls!"

"Oh my damn. All the way to the testicles. See, Mike, you took it all! I'm so proud of you."

Then the real fucking began. And it seemed to me that it went on for a very long fucking time.

I was pretty loose, the burning had stopped, just like they said it would. I wouldn't say that it felt pleasant, but it wasn't awful. In a strange way it even started to feel kinda good. There was this ball of pleasure in my taint, and I could feel it in my cock too, although I was pretty sure that I was only semi-hard, humping the Ottoman.

"That feels great. Andie's licking my balls back there," she explained, keeping the catamite, in the loop. "Not so bad, eh cousin, getting your bum fucked?"

"No, not so bad. It's okay, you know, taking it from a girl." I felt good enough to taunt her, show her I wasn't a pussy.

"I ain't no girl," Billie said, but she didn't sound mad.

"Yes, you are," Andie said in a bum-muffled voice.

"Yeah, is that what you guys think?" Billie sounded excited. She leaned forward on me, working her cock back and forth in my ass with her hips, pounding faster.

This was turning her on. "Of course, you're a girl, Billie. I can feel your fucking tits rubbing against my back, and I bet you have a beautiful smile on your sweet cherry lips right now."

Panting, grunting, she rose higher and drove her cock into my battered butt from a different angle.

"A gorgeous, sexy, girl," I said. It was true, but fuck, I would have said anything if it was going to get her to come.

"Ahhhhhhhhh fuck, ahh! Oh, you son of a bitch, catamite, fucking slut. Fuck!" Billie yelled, and then let loose her load.

Where Andie's spray had been like the squirt you get from one of those dinky gas station water pistols, Billie's felt like someone had shoved an oversized pressure washer wand up my ass, cranked the bastard to a full five thousand PSI, and let her rip.

"We...have...ejaculation!" Andie announced as Billie started howling like a wolf, spanking my ass with both hands.

I felt the hot, roaring stream gushing into me. It was so full and powerful that for a moment I was afraid it would come spouting out of my mouth.

"Fuck that feels weird," I said.

Andie gave me a kiss as I lay there, panting. I didn't come, but I did feel a huge, pleasurable sense of relief, and also a feeling of triumph, that I'd made Billie come, made her howl. Not that I was about to become a catamite or anything, but at least I knew I could take a dick up my butt as good as anyone else in the family. Hold up my end, so to speak.

That wasn't the end of the party. We went on fucking and sucking and licking and groping and fondling long into the night. And drinking too, so it's all a little misty what happened after my cousins popped my cherry. I'm not even sure if I got a chance to fuck Billie. I did get hard again, for sure, and came at least once. I know that because I can distinctly picture my cousins licking my cum off their lips.

You know how it is when you're high and pissed; time becomes disjointed, you remember random scenes without sequence. I remember using Billie's ass as a pillow, drifting in and out, as she and Andie talked.

"I'm a molecular astrophysicist, and an environmental anthropologist, my parents are geophysicists," Andie was saying, or words something like that. "We are not alien hunters." She sounded more exasperated than angry. "We're studying geomorphic, hyper-magnetic rock formations," or a bunch of words that sounded something like those.

Billie made a noise that showed she was not convinced.

"It's not aliens. Okay, I'll tell you this, but you can never repeat it. I could go to jail," Andie said.

"I get that. They can make us all disappear."

I heard words like, 'radioactive electro magnetism'. Potentially dangerous. NORAD, ICBMS. Stuff like that before I passed out again.

Later, or before, we were all on the couch, Andie was gently chortle-snoring, curled up in my lap. Billie was laid out, her feet up on me. The room was dark, the fire-cast shadows danced on the ceiling and the walls. We were like kids at a camp out. Well, stoned, drunk, butt sore, cocks-fucked-raw, kids. At any rate, we were pretty mellow.

"We had a farm in Iowa, growing corn, doing fine, until ADM fucked us over," Billie was saying. I guess I'd asked her something. "They convinced everybody to grow a lot more corn, borrow lots of money. Then the bastards convinced the government to stop selling to the Ruskies. The price crashed, and everybody was stuck with a big load of debt they couldn't pay. ADM came around and snapped up all the farms for a song, the slimy cocksuckers.

My dad spent three weeks roaming around the state, beating the fuck out of every ADM agent and manager he could find. In bars, supermarkets, kids' soccer games. Even pulled this one scum sucker right out the window of his fucking Beamer and punched him out at the main street in Sioux Falls.

He wound up in jail for about a month. There was damn near an uprising, all those broke farmers looking for ADM bastards, threatening to set fire to the fields. The company dropped the charges because they didn't want a big trial that would expose all the scuzzy shit they'd been doing. The whore politicians didn't want it, either. After he got out, dad wanted to get as far away from all of them as possible, so we went up the Yukon.

Everybody's always complaining about big government, and yeah, I get that. But you really want to get fucked over, try big business. I ever see one of those bastards, I'll kick his teeth in. Stomp his fucking face into the pavement." Billie had stopped sounding mellow, her foot was jabbing at me.

"You live with your folks?"

"Nah, Mom only lasted a couple of years, up there, before she ran off. Lives somewhere down in Southern California now. I get a post card now and again. Couple years ago, Dad settled down with Mary Jackhouse and her kids. They breed sled dogs. I lit out on my own..."

####

"Mike, wake the fuck up. Mike."

It's a good thing I wasn't having a nightmare. If I'd thrown a punch at Billie there's no telling where we might have ended up. "Fuck off," I groaned.

"Andie's gone."

"Check the bathroom."

"I did already."

I heaved myself up into a sitting position. It was pitch dark; Billie was playing her big Mag-Lite around the shambles of the room. It looked like a tornado had hit it. "Jesus, did we do all that?"

"Yeah, that was all us."

"Turn on some lights, she's probably under one of these piles of clothes," I said, rubbing my eyes.

"Everything's burned out down here."

"Oh fuck," I said, feeling my tender asshole with one hand, and my aching head with the other.

"Her flashlight's gone. I can't find her."

"Did you look in the library?"

"Figured we'd go together."

"Scared of the ghost?"

"Aren't you?"

"Sure, but what the fuck. I've been corn holed already tonight. How much worse can it get?" I stood up, stretched, massaged my swollen sphincter, scratched my ass, and looked around. No point in putting clothes on. Wouldn't make any difference to the ghost.

We made our way down the long, spooky, second floor hallway following Billie's light, me tight behind her naked body. The library was dark and empty, but there was definitely something going on upstairs.

"You hear that?" I whispered.

"Moaning."

"Yeah, fuck."

And something else that made the hairs on the back of my neck rise up. A tick, tick, ticking, like high heels on a hardwood floor, but much too fast.

Billie snapped off the flashlight, and after a minute, we headed up the spiral staircase towards the sound. When we made it to the upper level, the sound was louder. It was fucking moaning, alright. A sliver of weak, flickering light was leaking out from the partly opened door by the portrait of Grandma McKenzie. The bank vault door, the heavy-duty, locked door, that we'd confronted earlier.

"Son of a bitch," Billie whispered as we went towards it.

It swung open without a sound. Moaning, ticking and flickering light was coming from another door down a narrow hallway. Cool air raised goosebumps on my already over-excited skin as we crept through the door. Shit, that's what they always said about ghosts-- the air was cold around them.

The tension was unbearable. "Andie?" I croaked.

"Andie, that you?" Billie called, voice wavering.

"Andie, you aright?"

"Hey cousins, get in here!"

We both jumped about a foot straight up.

"You have got to see this," Andie said, excited, happy, and totally unafraid.

She was in a kind of mini-theatre, sitting in the front row of plush, low backed benches. There were four rows, and behind them, an old sixteen-millimeter projector, like you used to see in school, sat on a raised platform. It was ticking away, casting a flickering light onto a screen. Moans rose from unseen speakers.

The movie was blurry and scratchy, but it was obvious that the people on the screen were fucking.

"How the hell did you get in here?" Billie wanted to know.

"I figured out the combination," Andie said, with a wave of her hand.

"Jesus," Billie said.

Andie looked up at us, taking her eyes off the screen. "I wish I would have met Great Uncle Monty," she said. "I'm sure I would have loved him."

The long night of my virgin corn holing was not over.