My Reawakening

Story Info
A short short-story of rediscovering what lust feels like.
1.9k words
4.25
7.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a few years since my ex and I split but our divorce was only finalised a couple of months ago. Not that that's that relevant, I hadn't fancied any kind of intimacy for at least the last two years, well not until last week. I'm in my fifties so I had put it down to time of life and got on with things that did excite me. Anyway a few days back I had a day from hell, just everything went wrong. My final mishap was allowing myself to be distracted and leaving my laundry to overrun; we have a communal laundry room in the complex. This normally doesn't matter but, being my day from hell, when I went to finish my washing there was a woman there already who'd started hers. A really attractive younger woman who I have seen about a couple of times; slim, ginger hair, pretty, ready smile, dressed expensively but I've never spoken to her; I'm affordable housing and she's river view.

She looked rather annoyed with me but, even so, she had not only moved my stuff to the dryer but taken it out and folded it neatly once it was done. When I apologised she could not have been sweeter and we got chatting. She too had a bad day and I was soon pouring out all my troubles: my day, my ex, my boss, the creepy man across the corridor... I knew that I really ought to shut up but she was such an amazing listener that I just could not stop myself. I've thought about this a lot since, did she seduce me or did I seduce her? Not that it matters. In the end we wound up at my flat, she suggested that I needed some tlc, that I should at least end the day on high and she went off to fetch her massage stuff. She had everything, oils, even a proper folding massage table, the lot really and she was an expert in her craft.

I don't know, her hands were pure magic. At first she simply made me feel utterly relaxed. As she worked my shoulders, neck and spine all my stresses and tensions seeped away. It was when she was kneaded my arms and especially my hands that I first felt strange intimate tinglings in intimate places and a sort of heaviness in the bottom of my tummy. When she started on my buttocks I felt a real warmth between my legs; the same warmth I used to feel when I fancied a bloke. But that simply could not be! First, I'd lost all interest. Secondly, I've never had a lezzy bone in my body. Nevertheless I had a strong suspicion that if I felt between my legs I'd find I was a little moist. Then she had me turn over and she started on my inner thighs; soon I had no doubts that her ministrations were indeed bringing me into a state of sexual arousal. I might not have enjoyed sexual intimacy in years but it didn't take her long to set me yearning for her hands to explore higher and, lezzy bones or no, I was soon desperate for her not to stop.

Even to my ears it sounded pitiful when I asked if she'd mind working a little higher. "What you want a full blown erotic massage?" she enquired, laughing. "You want me to carry on and finger you to orgasm?" I found her question embarrassing, I blushed from the roots of my hair right down to the tops of my nipples even though her tone had been playful, teasing even.

"Yes please," I stuttered "I'd really like that." Even to my ears I sounded desperate but this quiet young woman had lit a fire in me.

"Well there are rules!" She explained that carrying on was fine by her but terms and conditions did apply. One was that I was to keep my hands to myself and not interfere in the slightest. What really turned her on was keeping another woman frantic with lust, desperate with need and so she'd grant me my orgasm but only once she was done teasing me. She confessed she'd done this before and when she started describing things in detail I was soon soaking, she was really wanted to drive me insane. OK, I have to hold up my hand, it was me who asked her if she'd tie me up, make sure I was a good girl for her but it was she who put that idea in my head in the first place and she was the one who had come all prepared with cords and cuffs in her massage bag.

She secured me to her table, wrists fixed above my head well out of the way, legs anchored firmly apart with both my ankles and my knees secured so I had no chance of closing up on her. The speed and dexterity with which she had me bound and helpless, as well as leaving me no opportunity to change my mind, told me that she had indeed done this before and that she was good at it. In no time at all I was completely defenceless and utterly at her mercy and, as I tested my bonds and discovered just how exposed I was, my feelings of vulnerability and helplessness made my nipples stiffen and my slit feel hotter and wetter than ever.

At first she simply fingered me, exploring my sopping sex with her fingers until I was biting my lip, sighing mournfully and thrashing about a little. That was when she set to work tickling my clit with a big soft brush until I was mindless with frustration. I simply wanted to come, all I could think of was coming or, failing that, at least being able to close my legs up so she would not find it quite so easy to drive me quite so wild. But I had permitted her to tie me up so I had no choice about keeping my legs spread wide, all I could do was let her get on with playing with my clit and did she play.

When I relaxed she would speed up and use a firmer stroke until I approached orgasm when she would slow right down until I relaxed again a little. She maintained this diabolical cycle until I was panting, sobbing and moaning; squirming, writhing and fighting my restraints. Eventually I really could take no more and I heard myself begging her to make me come. Yet pleading turned out to be a big mistake. She did stop but only to pause to rummage in her bag. With an evil glint of triumph in her eye she showed me a gag and then threatened to tickle my feet if I didn't open wide for her.

When, eventually, she did make me come, I was beyond desperate and I was so pathetically grateful for my release. That orgasm... Oh my golly God... That raging, towering, overwhelming, all consuming, crushing orgasm felt so wonderful. She started to finger my clit and inside of me all at the same time and I just.. I can't describe it. There was no build up or delay, simply the biggest and bestest orgasm of my whole life, by far: like being flattened by a dumper truck full of rocks or falling off of the sheer drop at the pinnacle of a very high mountain. And things got better and better, as soon as my first orgasm passed there was another one, just as big, just as crushing, just as mind numbing, following right behind it. And then came another one and... I just kept on coming over and over until my head was spinning.

Eventually I was done, spent, exhausted; limp as a damp rag, weak as a kitten. I needed to rest and relax and recover but this was not about to happen. Rather my angel metamorphosed into devil and told me, "the other thing that really turns me on is making another woman come. Not bringing her to orgasm as I just did with you but making her to come for me regardless of what she wants," and she prised my lips apart, pressed a wand against my poor throbbing clit, set it going and dialled it right up.

Where it not for my gag I would have screamed! It was an electric shock that felt like pure hell yet, at the same time, it was so heavenly. It was far too intense, way too much to take, my clit was vastly too sensitive for that: had I not been tied down I'd have fought her like a tigress. It was sort of painful and it sort of burned, it was definitely agonising and also made me feel like I needed to pee; so much so that I was terrified of wetting myself. But then I suddenly lost control and came again and that felt so wonderful. The orgasm itself was a huge and blissful release, maybe I did lose control and dribble a bit even, but who cared because, best of all, coming also gave my poor clit a little respite from being too sensitive. So for those few seconds the wand was transformed from instrument of torture into an instrument of undiluted bliss.

Of course, as soon as that orgasm passed, everything once again became far too much to take. This time, however, knowing that it could happen and that it would ease my agony I was desperate to come again. Not that, tied up and gagged as I was, I could do anything much about anything except wish. But as I wished I howled into my gag and tried to nurture and coax my massive over stimulation to manifest itself as another orgasm and give myself another little break from her erotic torture. I didn't care anymore if I dribbled, or if I squirted, I didn't even care if I gushed. She had driven away any sense of shame or embarrassment, I was happy to do anything it took if it would help me to come again. I've no idea how long she played that game of keeping me to do my utmost to come for her. The end of it all faded into a haze of breathless moaning, dizzy panting and absolute exhaustion so, by the time I really came to, I was tucked in my bed and my seductress had already packed away her things and left.

I don't know her name, it didn't stick when we first introduced ourselves in the laundry but I have since spotted her, from afar, around our complex. I do know she's a resident but I've no idea which is her flat and there are dozens of them and anyway would a really gorgeous woman in her twenties want to masturbate a woman in her fifties with sallow skin, who's going to seed? So I'm too scared to approach her, though if she would offer to make me come like that again I'd let her do anything she wanted with me or to me, I'd be her puppet and I would let her pull any and all of my strings.

Still she has cured me of not wanting any intimacy, indeed my sexual appetite has returned with a vengeance. At present I've been managing with an old vibrator and my memories of that life changing evening with her but soon I am going to have to go out there and grab some of the real thing.