Love and Sex can Mean Adapting

Story Info
Sex is not an exclusive playground of the young and healthy.
1.7k words
4.66
3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pounded away on my keyboard working on the brief for my client's upcoming hearing on a Trademark issue. I was on a roll as the last case law references were being entered. My cell phone displayed "ITM" which I took to mean "International Trademark". But the hearing was for a domestic Trademark issue so ignored the text.

A few minutes later, a new message appeared:

"Who's the lovin' daddy with the beautiful eyes

What a pair o' lips, I'd like to try 'em for size

I'll just tell him, "Baby, won't you swing it with me"

Hope he tells me maybe, what a wing it will be

So, I said politely, "Darlin' may I intrude"

He said, "Don't keep me waitin' when I'm in the mood"

"Oh crap!" I muttered to myself. I grabbed the phone and quickly tapped, "5 minutes". I stopped work in 2 minutes because I couldn't concentrate. "ITM" was Beverly's code word for "In The Mood". All I could think about were those words and the Glenn Miller melody of the same name.

My 65 year old body moved quickly for a man with a 20 year old asthma condition and a heart bypass procedure from a few years ago. I entered our bedroom and saw my wife's nude body of the same age with legs spread. The long blond and gray hair laid on either side of her neck and showed only the underside of her breasts. A washcloth covered her neatly trimmed pubic area with part of the cloth inside her vagina. The hips rested on two pillows and her hands were laced behind her head. After 43 years of marriage and 4 children, she was still the sexiest woman around.

I shed my clothes and crawled into bed next to her.

"Sorry I misunderstood the first text. Trying to wrap up a brief."

"I know. When you start saying 'Yes! Yes!' I always think it is me you're pounding instead of a keyboard. It's really quite arousing, you know", she said in a sultry voice that rivaled any movie star.

We kissed slowly, passionately, and repeatedly. My fingers gently brushed aside the hair and softly massaged her breast. I saved the nipple for last and was rewarded with a primal groan of satisfaction.

"I hate how you take your sweet time, but when you finally get to my nipple, it is so worth it", she whispered.

I gently tugged and rolled the very erect teat between my thumb and forefinger. She sat up and lay on her side. Her hand gently pushed me so I was on my back. Beverly reached behind her and produced another washcloth covered in mouthwash. She cleaned my penis, pubic hair, and scrotum with a practiced hand.

Next Bev rubbed my manhood making me very erect. When she sensed I was about to explode, she squeezed the glans and began again.

"Damn!" she exclaimed in the middle of the third rub. She was on her back and grabbing her right hip.

"The flare gods rarely let a good intention go unpunished, do they?" I asked with a slight grin

She massaged her hip and said tearfully, "No they don't! It's not fair. I so much wanted to do a hand job and blow job on you."

I wiped away the tears.

"It's OK, darling."

"No it's NOT OK! I HATE my body for doing this!"

I held her tight.

"How about we go into plan B? We both know when you have an orgasm those pain killing endorphins are released and give you some relief."

"I know. But I wanted you to climax first. It seems you always take a back seat to my orgasms."

"So what? At least we have each other and still enjoy sex. I see enhancements on the nightstand. By the way, I am so glad you found that blog where the author changed the description of these items from sex toys to enhancements. Makes us sound almost like adults."

She smiled in agreement.

I asked, "May I propose plan B will be orgasms for you, then for me, then with one or more enhancements?"

"All these years of marriage and you are the same unselfish caring man."

"I suppose it is the curse of being hopelessly in love with my sexy wife."

Her angelic smile shone again. We kissed. I used her hair like paint brushes and spread them all over her breasts with long periods on the nipples. When she crossed her arms over her chest, I pushed her locks away. Her nipples were repeatedly licked, sucked, and kissed followed by a long trail of kisses down her torso to her mons. I pulled away the washcloth and dropped it on the floor.

"Nothing like the smell and taste of a minty pussy. I love this mouthwash", I whispered as I lay between her bent and spread legs. My tongue worked up and down her labia then went inside her vagina for a few strokes. My hands slowly raked her inner thighs. Finally, my mouth found her clitoris and licked it. As she responded, my lips formed a tight vacuum over this wonderful gland and began outlining the alphabet. Her legs closed up and became like a vise when I added humming to the stimulation.

Panting hard after the third orgasm, Beverly said, "Enough Jim! I have enough endorphins now. It's my turn."

I crawled up and lay next to her on my back. My wife propped herself up and resumed her magic touch on my penis. Her slightly gnarled fingers were still amazing. She denied me a release twice then took pity on my whining and sucked until the semen dribbled out.

Beverly admired her handiwork. She scooped the semen and rubbed it on her breasts in a ritual dating back many decades. Neither of us remembered when or why.

We cuddled and basked in the glow of having pleasured each other. After a few moments, she surprised me with a blindfold from under her pillow.

"This is an unexpected bonus. Are you up for this?"

"Yes", she said with certainty.

"What is the safe word?"

"Rutabaga", replied Bev as she put on the blindfold.

"Are you ready?"

She took a deep breath, put her hands under her hips, and declared she was.

I changed my voice slightly to sound more clinical.

"Mrs. Johnson! What a pleasure it is to see one of our top volunteers at the sex clinic. Today, our experiment is one of stimulation and endurance. Specifically, how long a female in her mid-sixties can tolerate multiple sexual stimulation."

"Oh doctor! I hope I will be a good subject for this valuable research", gushed Beverly.

"Based on your outstanding past performance, I am confident you will be fine. In this experiment, you will be subject to three devices simultaneously. One will be applied to your nipples, one to your clitoris, and the third to your vagina. Each will start on low settings then be increased in one minute intervals to determine how long your body can stand such stimulation. Ending the experiment is up to you. Our research will be greatly advanced the longer you allow the stimulation to continue. This is the first time three stimulations have been attempted at the same time, Mrs. Johnson. Do you understand?"

My wife licked her lips and said, "I understand, Doctor."

"Please share all the sensations you experience from this moment forward."

I took the vibrating nipple clamps and lightly dragged them across her breasts. To ensure a good connection, I massaged and sucked her nipple until it was erect as possible. The clamp was applied and then I repeated the procedure for the other.

"Ooooh Doctor.....thank you for preparing my tits. The clamps feel comfortably tight. I almost flinched when you put the control on my stomach."

The clitoral suction device was applied next. As with the nipple clamps, I created a strong vacuum so the clitoris protruded to maximum size. A small amount of lubricant was applied to the suction cup before being positioned.

Beverly made a low moaning sound.

The third device was an electric penis which slipped easily in to her still moist vagina.

"The devices are in place, Mrs. Johnson. Are you ready to help advance the cause of scientific research?"

"Yes doctor. I feel a little stimulated by the devices and also with the remotes sitting on my stomach. Please do your worst for the good of science!"

I turned on the breast clamps to the lowest setting, followed by the clit pump, then the vibrating dildo.

"Oh Doctor! I don't know what to say!"

She responded by making primitive sounds which became louder as each device was increased. About mid-way through the settings, Beverly writhed and bounced. She gritted her teeth. I feared she had forgotten the safe word.

"Are you OK Mrs. Johnson? Do you remember the safe word?"

"I....am....fine.....doctor. Stimulation....is....mind....blowing.....I....remember....the....safe....word.....Please....continue."

The pattern continued until all devices are at maximum. Her gyrations increased as well as the coarse moans and groans. I was getting worried as she was at maximum setting for 4 minutes. I was about to turn everything off when she declared, "RUTABAGA!!! Dear God, RUTABAGA!"

I quickly turned the devices off. Then gently removed them from her panting sweaty body.

"Mrs. Johnson, you were magnificent! You can remove the blindfold now."

Beverly took off the covering. Her face showed triumph and satisfaction. As her breathing came back to normal, she retrieved some fluid from her womanhood and rubbed it on her breasts.

"I love mixing your sperm and my juices on these breasts. It is so erotic."

I put the devices on the night table, then we cuddled.

"Jim, do you mind if I stay on my back instead of laying on your chest? Three enhancements at once has worn me out", she said with a wicked grin.

"Of course not. We will compare notes later."

Within a few minutes, my bride of 43 years was fast asleep. I reached for the comforter and pulled it over us secure in the knowledge of being with the perfect life partner.

Epilogue

Beverly is over 20 pounds heavier thanks to the medicine she takes for Rheumatoid Arthritis. And it still angers me she was diagnosed in our third year of marriage at age 25. Neither of us expected RA to be in our lives much less so early. Adjusting was rough at first but we learned to adapt and do our damndest to not let it define us.

Each day can hit us with unexpected challenges. Even simple trips like grocery shopping take time and planning.

Still, we are blessed with 4 children and 6 grandchildren. And our love is deeper and stronger than when we were newlyweds.