My Ring Pt. 01

Story Info
A pair of rings force a couple to transform their identities.
1.9k words
4.5
29.8k
37

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: all characters appearing in this story are fictional and are 18 or older.

Prologue:

This is a story of a pair of rings that transform a couple into reidentifying who they are and who they are to each other.

Larry is in his early 30's and has been with Denise for almost 8 years. They had young love and things have become more mundane. Larry recently is unemployed and is struggling to find work. Luckily Denise has a good job. Larry is thin, not too strong, and has rather longer hair that often gets him teased by friends and family.

Denise is in her late 20's and was whisked up in a whirlwind romance with Larry very early in her life. She has not had any children and is unsure of her desire to do so. Things with Larry have become stale and him being a homebody lately has not helped her to rediscover the romance. She works for a pharmaceutical company as an executive in development which has her often feeling very stressed.

Ch 01:

In this world there are strange phenomena that we simply cannot or will not be able to explain. To put it simply, this is one of those unexplainable instances. There happens to be a pair of rings, we do not know how they came to be or even how they work but just the story of what they did to one poor unsuspecting couple.

Larry spent the day lounging at home while Denise was off at work. He mostly would browse the internet and occasionally look at a job listing. The house was beginning to get a bit messy but he didn't seem to be bothered. Denise was gone typically most of the day, it was not uncommon for her to put in 12 hour days. The alone time gave Larry lots of time but in typical fashion he usually wasted it. Denise had been on him about being more proactive and more aggressive in staying busy but to no avail. She always had to come down on him because he was so passive, usually after enough persuasive direction Larry would oblige and do as she requested.

One thing he always remembered to do was to check the mail. Denise would often order things online and she did not want for anything to sit around. Today there was 2 boxes and an envelope. The 2 boxes were addressed to Denise from the pharmaceutical company, probably some paperwork or office supplies. The envelope was addressed to Larry which he thought was strange since he never orders anything.

He opened the envelope and there was a slip of paper that only read 'his and hers'. Below in the package were 2 beautiful dark metallic rings. One was bigger than the other and looked about his size. There was no return address on the envelope. He poured the contents out looking for more but there was nothing more to be found.

Larry wondered how they came to be or maybe if Denise had simply sent them in his name. It seemed odd but the more he looked at the ring, the more it held his attention. Obviously he would have to try it on, it was such a good looking ring and he wanted to see how it was on his hand.

When he slipped it over his right hand ring finger he could have swore he saw a glimmer flash across the band. Startled, he tried to remove the ring, but it wouldn't come off. Again, another glimmer shot around the band. Then in succession it would occur again. This sped up as each interval shortened until the band lit up. *analysis complete*

Larry was in shock that he heard what he would compare to your car GPS style voice speaking out of the ring. He didn't even know that a ring was capable of having a speaker. *Results of role scan have been tallied, stand by for results* Role scan? What was this thing doing and why couldn't Larry remove the ring? Exhausted from pulling on his Finger, Larry sat down and figured the darn thing would just spit out the results anyways.

*Larry* He was in more shock that his ring had just brought up his name. His heart began to race. *This is a role ring. I have scanned the known knowledge about you, your life, and all data pertaining to you. Your role as husband is unsuitable. Judgement has been passed determining that you would be more effective in a wife role. Starting now I will be implementing drastic changes in order for you to come into compliance with your role. You have 1 minute to remove all of your clothes*

Larry's heart pumped heavily in his chest. He couldn't even process what he just experienced. His initial disbelief was that this dumb ring had just told him he was more fit to be a wife but he wasn't even a woman. Then this thing wanted him to take off his clothes. It was just a ring, what was it going to do if he didn't. He was nervous because nothing that was happening was explainable in any way. He would just wait out the minute and someone would announce they were pranking him.

As the minute concluded, the ring gave off a red glimmer different than before and the ring sent an electric pulse through Larry's body. He screamed out in agony. This thing didn't have any source of electricity but it had managed to send a charge large enough to feel as if he had just been tasered.

*Larry, change is difficult. Humans do not seem to be motivated to change on their own terms. I have sent a charge painful enough that you should be convinced to comply. If you don't begin to follow instruction you will see the consequences can be much more severe. I also have the ability to send a charge large enough to stop your heart if you do anything drastic. Stand up and take off all of your clothes in the next 1 minute or I will escalate the consequence*

Larry did not have time to process what had just happened. He did not want to find out what the next level of punishment would be. He shot up and pulled off all of his clothes as fast as he could. Sparing no time he hustled to make sure he would be done in a timely manner.

This time as time expired, a green glimmer ran across the ring indicating that Larry had complied. *Larry. You have learned the first lesson in our ring relationship. You are not in control anymore. Going forward if you do not comply you will be reminded of what happens to those who chose disobedience. In a relationship the wife role is socially agreed to be the woman. Since you are not a woman, some training will be in order. For the rest of the day you will dress as a woman and you will clean the house so that Denise has a nice clean home to come back to. I will judge her role when she comes home. I will provide further direction after you wear the following items: a pair of pink panties, a matching bra, a knee length dress, and a pair of womens shoes with a minimum of 2" heels. My analysis concluded the items you need are in the house. This will fit poorly but will not be damaged by your use. You have 1 hour to comply.*

Larry rushed to the bedroom and began to rifle through Denise's things. This was the first time he had ever done so. He found a pair of pink panties and began to put them on. He slid them over his legs and adjusted his penis and balls so that they would fit inside the panties. He had a bulge but he managed to get them on. *Larry. Take a second to feel how feminine the panties are on your body. Run your hands along the edges. You are not a man anymore.*

Larry obeyed. He ran his hands along the edges. It felt curvy and not in a way no man should ever feel. The last sentence worried him. He had to keep moving though and find all the items. Next he found the bra. He pulled his arms through and yanked hard to clasp it behind his back. It was really tight and made him aware of how uncomfortable these clothes were.

*Larry. You are wearing your first set of womens underwear. This is a big step in the right direction. I want you to tell me how much you like your new underwear.* Larry didn't want to do anything rash so he just said he loved them. *Good girl Larry* A green glimmer shot across the band.

Larry couldn't stop to think about that. He moved to the closet to start looking for the dress and the shoes. He found a stretchy yellow sundress he thought would be the right size. It felt so wrong putting it over his head. The torso of the dress clung to his abdomen while the lower half twirled as he moved. The dress made the air circulate up his legs and he felt it across his panties. It was a strange sensation.

*Larry. This dress will stop you from feeling manly in any sort of way. It will remind you that your job is to be a wife. No husband could do any manly jobs in an outfit like that.* Larry knew it was right, but what kind of wife jobs did it have in store for him.

Lastly he pulled out the shoes. They were black with straps. He fit his feet inside, very tight but he completed the task. Another green glimmer caught his eye.

*Larry. You look much closer to what your role is. Denise is coming home in 4 hours. You have 3 hours and 30 minutes to clean up this place in your outfit. If you do not put enough effort into your cleaning, I will incentivize you. As a wife with no job it is now your duty to take care of the house.*

It would do little to waste time arguing. He would have to try to think of some way to get out of this while he was cleaning. He tried really hard over the allotted time. The house was beginning to look good and he was impressed with how much he got done. Larry realized his back, shoes, and legs were all very sore from walking around in the strange attire. It was amazing how in just a few hours such a little ring had so much control over him.

*Larry. You have 5 minutes to write a letter for Denise. Write: "Denise, this lovely ring is for you. I know your beauty will outshine it as long as you wear it. Please put it on and meet me in the bedroom". Place this note and the other ring on the table by the door and go to the bedroom before the time is expired. Failure to do so will result in a severe consequence.

Larry knew that doing as instructed would escalate his situation. He was a coward. He feared for his life more than he did for Denise's safety so he followed instruction. He wept as he walked to the bedroom. Never had he felt less of a man than he did in that moment. It appears the clothes didn't take away his masculinity after all.

Let me know if you think the story should continue! :)