My Ring Pt. 02

Story Info
Denise comes home and discovers what has happened.
2.6k words
4.55
17.9k
12

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: all characters appearing in this story are fictional and are 18 or older.

Denise had a stressful day today. She spent most of her day in a boardroom being pitched all of the newest products in development at the pharmaceutical company. She had to analyze them for value, potential lawsuits, risk, profit, and determine their viability. Most of the time she had to reject a group that had been working months at a time resulting in desperate pleas or unwanted bargaining. After a day like this one she was feeling happy that there wouldn't be so much drama at home.

Denise had always been a bit of a tomboy. She is athletic and career oriented. Her romance to Larry was something she didn't expect. Although the thrill of their young love had worn off, he is loyal and she found a place for him in her life. Denise usually wears business pants suits for work but at home leisure wear is what makes her happy. She loves to switch into some sweat pants and cuddle up on the couch to destress from long days.

Denise opened the door and was a bit surprised to not see Larry laying around. Even more surprising was that it appeared he had actually cleaned up! The nagging she had been giving him must have worked, she thought to herself. Once she had finished giving herself credit for his remarkable turnaround, she spotted the glimmer of a ring and a note on the table by the door. She set her bag down and picked up the note, "Denise, this lovely ring is for you. I know your beauty will outshine it as long as you wear it. Please put it on and meet me in the bedroom".

She smiled ear to ear as she read the note. After all this crazy work, the loving gesture had really warmed her heart. A spark of romance was just what she needed to forget work and especially to feel close to Larry. She thought of how she was lucky to have such a considerate husband. Next she picked up the ring to inspect it. It seemed odd but the more she looked at the ring, the more it held her attention. It was almost as if it was beckoning her to put it on right away. Eventually her curiosity along with the alluring draw convinced her to slip it on.

While she was staring at her hand, she jumped back when she was startled to see a glimmer flash across the band. She gasped and waved her hand around as if it was hot. She tried to remove the ring, but it wouldn't come off. Again, another glimmer shot around the band. Then in succession it would occur again. This sped up as each interval shortened until the band lit up. *analysis complete*

Wide eyed she exclaimed "did this ring just speak?!" *Results of role scan have been tallied, stand by for results* Denise was about to scream by this point but she rationalized that Larry would know that the ring does this since he had gifted it to her with the lovely note. It was weird though that he didn't give it to her directly or let her know in the note what to expect. Also, what the fuck is a role scan? *Denice* "Oh Shit, this thing just said my name" she thought. *This is a role ring. I have scanned the known knowledge about you, your life, and all data pertaining to you. Your role as wife is unsuitable. Judgement has been passed determining that you would be more effective in a husband role. Starting now I will be implementing drastic changes in order for you to come into compliance with your role. You have 1 minute to remove all of your clothes*

Denise's heart sank. For the first time since hearing the autonomous voice she was nervous and a bit afraid of what was happening. It is not normal for a ring to have a voice and it claims to have access to all known knowledge which is ridiculous. In a panic she banged her hand against the wall hoping that something would happen. This little prank of Larrys is gross and unsettling, he should know that this is such a disrespect to me putting on this little show.

As the minute concluded, the ring gave off a red glimmer different than before and the ring sent an electric pulse through Denise's body. She screamed out in agony and looked toward the stairs but Larry was not coming. Her mind raced at the thought of Larry having given her a ring that acted like some sort of shock collar. Plus it demanded her to remove her clothes. This was some next level depravity, she continued to wince as she fumed with anger.

*Denise, change is difficult. Humans do not seem to be motivated to change on their own terms. I have sent a charge painful enough that you should be convinced to comply. If you don't begin to follow instruction you will see the consequences can be much more severe. I also have the ability to send a charge large enough to stop your heart if you do anything drastic. Stand up and take off all of your clothes in the next 1 minute or I will escalate the consequence*

"Fine, I will fucking do it Larry. You coward!" She yelled towards the stairs. She didn't know what she would do to him when she saw him but she knew this shit was going to stop. Quickly she took off her shoes and socks. She unbuttoned her blouse and pants trying to move quickly but also to be careful with the expensive clothing. Lastly she unclasped her bra and removed her panties. All her clothes were put in a neat pile since there was not enough time to go upstairs and change properly.

This time as time expired, a green glimmer ran across the ring indicating that Denise had complied. *Denise. You have learned the first lesson in our ring relationship. You are not in control anymore. Going forward if you do not comply you will be reminded of what happens to those who chose disobedience. In a relationship the husband role is socially agreed to be the man. Since you are not a man, some training will be in order. It is time to go upstairs. As you know Larry is waiting upstairs. He has been instructed to wait for you and is not permitted to speak to you until you have completed your next task. If you speak to Larry during your task that will be determined to be a failure and you will receive an even greater consequence than before. Your task is to go up to the bedroom and dress appropriately for your new role. The first item you will wear is one of Larry's pairs of boxers. The elastic should allow you to fit into them fine. Then since a man does not have breasts we will need something to conceal them. You are to wear a sports bra that will still provide support but not provide any feminine features. Lastly you may wear a pair of Larry's sweatpants and one of his smaller T shirts. A pair of tennis shoes are the final piece for your attire. You have one hour to comply.*

Denise ran toward the stairs. After she heard the rings comments she entered into a state of pure panic. Based on what was said about Larry there was a sense of eminent danger, clearly Larry is also wrapped up in this business. The fear was overwhelming since she had spent the last several moments being angry at Larry and now suddenly anaware to who or what was responsible for all of this.

She pulled the door to the bedroom and loudly gasped when she saw Larry sitting on the edge of the bed wearing a yellow sundress and black heels. She could also see the outline of a bra and assumed that meant her panties as well. Larry's cheeks were wet. It was evidence that he had been crying and his eyes had become red. He sat there in silence before he hung his head in shame. Denise could only stand there and stare. It was abundantly evident that the ring on his finger matched the one she had just put on. The note didn't make any sense and she struggled to understand what was happening. She wanted to be furious, she wanted to cry, she also wanted to run away and scream at the top of her lungs. What the Fuck had Larry done and why is she now in the middle of it looking at her embarrassingly dressed husband. If it were not such a horrible mix of emotions she could probably have focused on the disturbing site. She shuddered at the thoughts of what would be next.

Instead of continuing to waste even more time on the how and why of this situation she resolved to get her task completed before the punishment was determined. Denise went over to Larrys dresser and pulled out a pair of his boxers. They were plain but because of the elastic she knew they would stay on. In a quick motion she stepped into them and pulled them up onto her waist. *Denise. Notice how much room you have in your boxers. Take a moment to feel how the air moves through them reminding you of the comfort and freedom of not having to wear such tight clothes. Spin around and notice how different it feels than your usual panties. You are not a woman anymore.*

Denise rolled her eyes at those words. Larry kind of shook his head as to indicate to her not to fight the ring. She shrugged and went to find a sports bra that would work. It was snug but it was as the ring had said, she didn't exactly feel very feminine with her prominent curves being hidden. *Denise. You are wearing your first articles of mens underwear. This is a big step in the right direction. I want you to tell me how much you like your new underwear.*

She hesitated. Larry mimed to her that she should say yes like he did and just get it over with. "It feels wrong. You think you can control me so easily? I bet you're bluffing, just some pervert trying to get their rocks off." Denise countered. The ring gave off another red glimmer. This time there was no shock. She thought she had beaten the ring at its own game but suddenly she felt immense pain on her chest. It was as if her nipples had chafed and felt like they were burning. Immediately her eyes watered. The searing pain lasted only a minute but it was a very convincing punishment. Not only did Denise understand that the ring did indeed have control over her body and life but there is no way that an ordinary person would have been able to make that happen spontaneously.

Then afterward the ring shimmered green. Both Larry and Denise looked puzzled because Denise had just defied the ring. *Denise. Although you were punished for your blatant rebellion, the act of courage is confirming that your assessed role of husband was correct. That was very manly of you to stand your ground in uncertain odds. You would be mindful not to disobey again as the punishments will be more severe. Continue your task." It only took a few more moments for Denise to put on the sweatpants and T-shirt. *Denise. These clothes are both for comfort and flexibility. These clothes do not restrict the wearer from any movement. These are suitable for tasks a husband should perform. There is room for bulky muscles and air to relieve sweating from labor intensive tasks. A form fitting outfit is much more suitable for a wife like Larry.*

Larry looked down again in shame, he couldn't look Denise in the eye when the words hit him like a sack of bricks. Denise stood up to the ring and all he could muster was telling the ring he loved his panties and leaving a trap for Denise.

Denise grabbed a pair of white socks and some Nike tennis shoes that Larry usually used for landscaping. The ring shimmered green. *Denise. You look much closer to what your role is. You had a long day at work. You have 10 minutes to greet Larry where you are free to talk about the rings. Future talk of the rings will be met with stern correction.*

Denise sat on the bed by Larry who was still teary eyed from weeping over his betrayal. Over the time he explained to Denise how the package had come in the mail and how he put on the ring prompting him to dress as a woman, clean the house, and write the letter. Denise asked him if he had resisted the ring to which he had to explain that he only received punishment after the first minute exercise. She was immediately disheartened and distraught that he did not resist the letter that set her up to be in this position. She couldn't help but be overwhelmed with emotion leading her to slap Larry across the face. Larry looked away and quietly sobbed. He knew his cowardice had led to this circumstance. Denice embraced him shortly after striking him. They sobbed together both needing a moment to process all the emotions that had brought them together at last. Just when things seemed calmer Larry's ring activated.

*Larry. Your husband has had a stressful day at work. Records indicate a dutiful wife will perform a sexual act in order to help him to relieve his stress. The most common occurrence is a blowjob. Since you are still training for your roles this is not possible but we can simulate the same outcome. Denise will sit on the edge of the bed while you disrobe her lower half. You will kneel on the floor on your knees. You are to perform oral sex on Denise while maintaining eye contact with her at all times until she has reached satisfaction. Your performance will be evaluated. If you are not timely or diligent you will be corrected.*

Larry moved to the floor. He positioned Denise at the edge of the bed. He could feel the dress exposing his pantied ass as he knelt. It was incredibly vulnerable seeing Denise tower over him like that. In his clothes he felt very feminine and it did feel like he imagined a woman would feel like getting ready to take a cock in her mouth. He gently tugged at Denise's pants pulling them down to her ankles and then the same for the boxers. He pulled her to the very edge so he could access her pussy. Denise had not shaved for a few days and was a bit unkempt but overall was clean. Larry put his face directly into her pussy and then looked up at Denise. She blushed seeing him in this position. She felt powerful to have his head buried between her legs. His eyes were glassy and showed he was afraid. Larry gently at first began to tease. He ran his tongue along her lips and circles on the clitoris. He moved back and forth and increased the power of his tongue strokes. When he would tire he used his lips to gently massage, kiss and suck. As he continued Denise tightened her thighs against Larry's head. The pleasure was building to a climax and she began to call out oh Larry! That feels so good! Keep going. There. Yes. Fuck. Yes. ohhhhh. A wave of pleasure came over Denise along with the realization of what a man might feel like getting such oral treatment whenever he might demand it. She didn't want to admit it, but if this was what it was like to be a husband then maybe it was not such a bad break. Both rings shimmered green in the aftermath.