All Comments on 'My Rival / My Rival Ch. 03'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely perfect.

gopherdudegopherdudeabout 2 years ago

I really like this story and I'm enjoying the transition of their relationship from rivals to lovers. I'm anxiously awaiting the point where they realize they love each other. That said, there was one big slip up in this chapter when you wrote that Emily had never eaten out McKayla and was licking another woman for the very first time. It was distracting because she had gone down on her back in chapter 2 with a very similar description of the experience until you added the 69 and ass play. That, at least, made it more tolerable because it was pretty hot, lol. I'm still hooked and looking forward to the continuation of their story.

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClickabout 2 years agoAuthor

You're absolutely perfect, Anonymous. :)

dickNjane116911dickNjane116911about 2 years ago

Maybe my favorite story/chapter from you, ever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You're the only reason I constantly check Literotica.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Have enjoyed My Rival/My Rival from the start. For me you are crafting a wonderfully romantic, erotically energized journey of discovery for both protagonists. Yes, more obvious for Emily, but no less so for McKayla and the alternating POV highlights that point, I think. Sassy, whimsical humor, sometimes poignant dialogue and reflections couple smoothly with erotic scenes that reveal so much of their journey. The scene that brings this chapter to a close reveals so much about this emerging relationship — McKayla teasing Emily about knowing her bra size followed by wild, overwhelmingly intense sex (actually making love). Don’t know what you have in store for chapter 4 but I am on board. You have a way of creating memorable characters for your storylines. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cant wait for the next chapter one of top 5 series!!

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClickabout 2 years agoAuthor

Ugh, such sweet comments. If you'd like an early look, just send me a message and I'll get it to you.

BillyslateBillyslateabout 2 years ago

Another Great Chapter!

I am just loving the continued acceleration of Emily / McKayla from Rivals into a real loving relationship. They have grown from being Rivals🎉 into developing a beautiful friendship, based on mutual respect and love.

Keep The Chapters Coming-All Are Definitely - 5*-Stars!

Dennis69zhDennis69zhabout 2 years ago

Absolutely classy... all chapters are 5*...I love the story and especially the personalities of Emily and McKayla... both are so lovely, sassy and naughty... I love this mix of sweet and spicy. I hope this story will see a lot of more chapters 🤗

TrueLoveIsAllTrueLoveIsAllabout 2 years ago

Really interesting how this kinky relationship evolves into something more complex, consuming and ... lovely.

Really love the art, 'cause art it is indeed.

5 stars all day long, and many thanks go with it.

Heybuddy65Heybuddy65about 2 years ago

Congratulations. Your award is well deserved. I really enjoyed this story at the time. I should have commented then but better late than never.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES