My Rival / My Rival Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Filled with rage, I slammed his phone onto the couch before jumping out of the seat. As I made my way to the exit, I yelled, "Those were fake texts! How could I be so stupid?!"

He quickly followed me to the door, hoping to stop me from leaving. "I don't know who sent those messages to me! I must have been catfished!"

"You sent those messages," I responded, with the angriest face I've ever had on my face. "Either you or someone else who doesn't know how to spell desperate."

As I opened the door to leave, he begged, "Emily, just hear me out... I swear I'll tell you the truth!"

I stood in the doorway, glaring at him with steam coming out of my ears. Even though I really didn't care what he had to say, I wanted to hear the truth, for McKayla's sake.

"It was a huge mistake for me to leave you way back in high school... McKayla was fun to date and all, but she never cared for me the way you did. After she started bringing you back around, I realized how sweet and caring you were, and I started to miss that... Tom wanted to get with McKayla and I wanted to be with you, so we came up with a plan to split you up, so we could be there when you guys needed us... Tom borrowed her phone and we wrote those messages in the parking lot."

After a deep breath, I decided to give him a response, even though he didn't deserve one after the disgusting crap he and Tom tried to pull off. Chuckling to myself in utter disbelief, I replied, "It's funny because you tried to paint her as this terrible person who was manipulating me into giving her exactly what she wanted, but it was you... all along. You tried to take advantage of me when I was at my most vulnerable state. That's why you really wanted to get back with me; because you knew you could take advantage of me in ways you couldn't with her."

Brian tried to respond, but I cut him. Showing him my middle finger, I shouted, "Fuck you!" before slamming the door in his face. But then as I ran off, I realized that despite getting manipulated once again, I no longer felt destroyed like I did before. Perhaps it was because I truly was a more secure woman. Perhaps it was because I didn't care about Brian. The reason didn't really matter to me. All that mattered in that moment was finding McKayla, so I could fix the mess I created.

***

McKayla

It had been days since that conversation I had with Emily, and I was still hurting inside, thinking all that time we spent together meant nothing. Not a lot of people understood how emotional I could be, but I had been crying for days, trying to get past that conversation.

It wasn't like me to need someone to vent to. With how much Emily and I talked almost every night, I had unintentionally turned her into my outlet. Desperate to find somebody else to connect with, I decided to text Jill. Unfortunately, I didn't get an immediate response from her, leaving me with a lonely feeling...

Suddenly, I got a text message. It wasn't from anyone I wanted to talk to, but it was Tom seeing how I was doing. He had been texting me a lot lately, and I was desperate enough to confide in him. He offered to take me to the bar so I could talk about what was bringing me so down lately. I was such an emotional wreck, a night of drinking actually sounded like it might help.

Only after our text conversation did I realize Jill had just texted me back. She apologized for getting back to me so late, but more importantly, she let me know she was down to hang out. Not wanting to cancel on Tom after he reached out to me first, I invited her to meet up with us at the bar.

It was an awkward ride all the way to the bar, with him asking me the same questions he asked over text. Luckily, it wasn't far away, so I was able to stomach the small talk until we got there. However, when we got inside and took a seat, I immediately became annoyed as he pulled his seat right next to me and put his arm around my shoulders.

Lately, Tom had been getting more and more handsy. But after my "break up" with Emily, I guess he decided to turn the dial up, constantly touching my shoulders, and even putting his hand on my knee. I was just about to tell him off, but then I noticed Jill coming through the entrance before making a beeline straight to our table.

As she sat down with us, I could hear Tom groaning underneath his breath. I scooted my seat close to her, focusing all my attention on the person I really wanted to talk to. However, before I could say anything, he interrupted me, asking, "What is Jill doing here?"

"I invited her," I answered, causing him to roll his eyes. "She's the one I really wanted to vent to."

Just as Tom was about to angrily respond, his phone started buzzing. "Give me a second," he said, before taking his phone and stepping outside.

A big smile came over my face now that I was alone with my friend. I grabbed her hand and said, "Thanks for saving me from him!"

"I noticed he was putting the moves on you," Jill responded, snickering at my expense. "I'm glad I got here in time to save you."

After taking a quick moment to outline what happened between Emily and me, she simply asked a question that I didn't have an answer for. "Have you given up on her?"

"I don't know," I replied, picturing the look on Emily's face when she told me she didn't believe me. "I came up with a plan to win her back, but... I don't know if I want to go through with it. It just hurts knowing she didn't trust me after everything we've been through."

"I understand... but if you think she's worth it, then why not do everything in your power to win her back?"

"I don't know," I said, staring blankly at my phone. "I still have a lot of thinking to do... I still don't even understand how those messages got on my phone."

"Neither do I," Jill replied, with a confused expression. "But let's not worry about that. You seem more worried about her reaction than the actual texts."

"You're right," I said with a smile. "I knew you'd be understanding. That's why I wanted to talk to you."

"I know, right! It's too bad we don't hang out more often. I mean, the only times I get to talk to you privately is whenever Toms steps away from the table."

"I forgot about that... We talked privately last time when... he left the table... with... my... phone..."

Suddenly, I noticed Jill's eyes getting big as the words left my mouth. I quickly mirrored her, matching her eyes with my own. Even though I don't have ESP, I knew we had just come to the same realization.

***

Emily

After leaving Brian's apartment, I ran all the way to McKayla's place, feeling like a hot mess. My makeup was ruined after crying all day, my hair was crazy out of place, and I definitely wasn't wearing anything cute. But despite looking my ugliest, I didn't have time to stop by my apartment and freshen up.

I got to her door and knocked, but there was no answer. When I called her phone, I got no response from that either. There was nothing I could do but sulk in my own sadness as I leaned against her door, doing everything I could not to break down.

Staring at the parking lot from where I was sitting, I could clearly see her car parked in her normal spot. It left me thinking, She must be here... but I guess she doesn't want to talk to me...

Not knowing what else to do, I sat there with my hands covering my face, crying like a sad puppy. I was overcome with emotion as guilt persisted in my heart.

I can't blame you for not wanting to see me. I thought I was protecting myself from you, but you should have been the one protecting yourself from me. Now I've made you feel insignificant, because I didn't believe you when you were trying to save me from my own stupid insecurities.

You were always a dream to me, leaving me on cloud nine. I thought you were too good to be true, so the first time I faced adversity, I pushed you away, choosing to believe someone so undeserving of my trust over the obvious truth.

I hurt you... and pushed you away... so if you never want to talk to me again, I'll understand... I never felt like I deserved you, but it never felt as true as it does now. I'm sorry for hurting you... McKayla.

Suddenly, a familiar voice graced my ears, causing my whole world to stop on its axis. "Emily?"

I raised my head... and there she was... looking as beautiful as ever... It only made the tears heavier as I witnessed the wonderful woman that I hurt so badly, standing before me in all her glory.

Surprisingly enough, she didn't even look angry at me like she should have been. There was a confused expression on her face as she asked, "What are you doing here?"

I looked back at her door before refocusing on her. With my mumbled voice, I responded, "I came to talk to you... but since you weren't answering, I thought you were ignoring me..."

"Oh sorry," she said, searching through her bag before pulling out her phone. "I guess I didn't hear my phone while I was at the bar. It was kind of loud in there today."

"You were at the bar?" I asked, slowly raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah... Why?"

"Oh, I just thought... since your car was here..."

"Tom took me," she answered, grimacing as the name came out of her mouth. Then she quickly shook it off, and continued, "Jill gave me a ride back."

Wiping the tears from my face, I looked up at the beautiful woman and mumbled, "I guess I didn't think of that..."

McKayla just gave me a weird stare before taking out her keys and opening the door. "So what did you want to talk about?" she asked, gesturing me to come inside.

With my head down, I followed her into her apartment. Although the amazingly wonderful brunette was pretending she was okay, it was obvious to me just how much I had hurt her.

With my sad voice, I finally answered, "I just wanted to talk to you about... everything that happened in these last few days..."

"Okay," McKayla responded, folding your arms as she gave me a familiar stare. There was something about her face in that moment; she looked so confident and in control of her own emotions. Of course I had wronged her, but I was the one in shambles, trying to find the words to apologize to her.

All those old feelings came back from when I was an insecure little girl, afraid to even call myself her rival, and McKayla was the picture perfect woman, who probably looked down on me for ever considering myself her equal.

After struggling to get a single word out of my mouth, she stopped me in my tracks and asked, "Why aren't you saying anything? I thought you were the one that wanted to talk."

Frustrated and ashamed of myself, I threw my fists down before pouring out my pathetic emotions. "I feel like I don't even deserve to talk to you!" I finally admitted as the outburst started from within but creeped out into my total appearance. "I was so wrong for ever doubting what we had! I can't believe I let Brian trick me into thinking you could ever have anything but my best interest in mind!

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and I feel like I totally blew it! I just wish I could find the words to show how sorry I am, but I can't even do that right! Ugh, and you look so beautiful, and I look like a freaking mess! I totally get if you never want to talk to me again, but I just wanted to tell you I'm really, really, really sorry!"

Despite my embarrassing outpour, my anxiety ramped up even more as the room was suddenly filled with silence. I guess there was an awkward tension between us, now that I had made that pathetic attempt at apologizing.

With her still staring at me, I felt so cold and scared, wondering what was going on in that magnificent brain of hers. Desperate to hear a response, I spoke up like a little mouse and asked, "Do you think you can ever forgive me?"

After another moment of awkwardness that felt like a lifetime, she finally took a deep breath and answered, "I think there is a way for me to forgive you."

It felt like fireworks were erupting in my heart when I finally discovered there was a chance we could achieve what we once had. Desperate to gain back her affection, I begged and pleaded, "What will it take? I'll do anything!"

With a calm demeanor and a soft tone, McKayla simply instructed, "I need you to pull out your phone and check my social media page."

I started shaking for some reason as I hesitantly grabbed my phone and did as she requested. It took me forever to get to her page with the amount of anxiety rushing through my body, not allowing me to have total control of my limbs or fingers.

Not knowing what to expect, I could only fear the worst as I searched for her page. But once I found it, my eyes shot wide open and my body began shaking even harder. Her latest post was a picture of us, sitting on the boat that day we went to the lake. We were both in our swimsuits and McKayla was on top of me, looking so hot as she kissed on my neck!

"What is this?" I asked, as tears of joy quickly replaced my tears of despair.

When I focused on the picture of McKayla looking so sexy, as she poured herself all over me, it really hit me that she posted this for the world to see. "You're okay with everyone seeing this?" I asked, feeling like a pervert for staring at her nice butt in the picture. "You look so hot... Even I look pretty good in this picture... But where did you get this from?"

"Jill secretly took this picture of us when we were alone on the boat," McKayla explained, giving me a little wink. We then shared a laugh before she scrolled down and said, "Why don't you take a look at the caption?"

As my eyes captured the words that she had attached to the photo, I was suddenly moved to tears unlike ever before. Despite the joy in my heart... I was straight up ugly crying as I read the words, "I love you, Emily."

I could barely keep myself together, but through my sniffles and tears, I managed to ask, "You told me you love me on social media, where everyone can see it?!"

Tossing her phone aside, McKayla nodded her head as she gave me one of those comforting smiles that always made me feel like the most special girl in the world. "Until now, I was only brave enough to say it while we were having sex. But with our relationship on the line, I wasn't going to leave it to chance. I wanted you and the world to know how I felt about you, even when we weren't physically intimate. And even if you were unreasonably upset at me, that never changed the way I felt about you... I love you, Emily."

"I love you too, McKayla!" I let out as I wrapped my arms around the magnificent brunette and cried tears of joy into her shoulder. "I'm sorry for ever doubting what we had! You're just so amazing, I jumped at the first opportunity to believe you were too good to be true."

"I'm not too good to be true," she assured, combing her fingers through my messy blonde hair. "Everything I've done for you has all been worth it, because you are a prize unlike anything else the world could ever give me."

My magnificent angel held me in her arms as I cried out all my emotions. After a few minutes of my constant sobbing, I could no longer hold myself back from giving her the big kiss she truly deserved.

I barely even wiped the tears from my face before attacking her lips. With the whirlwind of emotions I had gone through the past few days, I wanted nothing more than to express my sorrow through my actions, and not just my words.

Somehow, she calmed my nerves with the sweet touch of her lips. Even though I was melting right into her, she had a way of putting me at peace while simultaneously arousing me with excitement. The storm that had been brewing around us finally weathered as our spirits collided. Only then did I truly realize everything was okay, and she loved me exactly the way I loved her.

Now that the troubles in my heart had been mended, I guess I started to go a little crazy on her. McKayla let out a little chuckle as she pulled herself back and looked into my eyes.

"What's so funny?" I asked, going a bit red with embarrassment.

"Oh, nothing," she responded before lifting me up. As I wrapped my arms and legs around her, surprised by her sudden strength, she continued, "I just missed this so much."

McKayla carried me all the way to her bed, where she placed me gently on the mattress. We took turns removing each other's shirts before she climbed on top and started kissing on my neck.

As my breaths became heavy and slowly turned into moans, she began kissing her way down my body. After kissing my shoulders, down to my chest, and then my stomach, she started to pull down my sweats. But despite my excitement, I became a bit nervous when I felt her sliding my underwear down as well.

Now that my bottoms were completely removed, I could tell the sexy brunette was getting ready to position herself between my legs. With her nuzzling her nose up to my crotch, my insecurities came rushing back, causing me to send her a warning. "McKayla... You don't have to... I didn't think any of this would happen, so I didn't shave..."

Of course, the magnificent woman just giggled at me, not caring in the slightest about my little fuzz. She kept her eyes connected with mine as she placed her tongue in my slit and licked my clitoris up and down.

There was a smile on her face the entire time as she gently stroked me with her warm tongue. All I could do was get lost in her brown eyes while I moaned uncontrollably from the sensational pleasure.

There was something so hot about the way she was treating me after I did her so wrong. She quickly brought me to the edge of an orgasm as I moaned out, "I can't believe you're eating me out after what I did!"

"Of course, I'm eating you out, Baby," she responded, looking at me like I was her little snack.

"But I don't deserve it!"

"You deserve it because I want to eat your pussy."

When those words left her mouth, my entire body stiffened up and my eyes rolled back. She then combed my little pubes out of the way before driving her tongue even harder against my clit. With one final moan, my body exploded in an orgasmic rage, causing me to bounce up and down.

The much stronger and more dominant woman held me down, never allowing me to close my legs as she finished me like a mouthwatering meal. She then quickly climbed back up, jumping into my arms with the biggest smile on her face.

Somehow, I was able to recover while having a little make-out session with my love. Like I explained before, she had a way of calming me with her lips, no matter how hot and bothered she had me.

I was desperate to pay her back for not only the orgasm she gave me, but for the way I acted, the way she forgave me, and for everything she had ever done for me. Never leaving the kiss, I pulled her pants down with just one hand. Once they were removed, I reached around and unclipped her bra; one of her many black bras that others didn't appreciate as much as I did.

There was no fight in her. Even though I understood how sexy she found me, I held her down and spread her legs open with mine, anyway. I needed her to know how badly I wanted her, as I rubbed my hand against her wet pussy.

McKayla kissed me harder and harder as she was overwhelmed with my love and pleasure. She began squeezing my ass really hard while our tongues played. We moaned in each other's mouths as our tongues went wild, but I never stopped playing with that soaking wet clitoris of hers.

I guess the whirlwind of emotions got to McKayla too because she experiences a fast orgasm, just like I did. She tried to warn me, whimpering, "I'm going to cum so fast!" but before she could even finish the sentence, her entire body erupted off the mattress, leaving her howling from the pleasure flowing through her body.

Before the climax could even subside, McKayla wrapped herself around me, finding a way to kiss me again through her heavy breathing. I kissed her back while squeezing her little body against mine.