My Rival / My Rival Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we were lying in bed together, I once again realized how special it was to hold her in my arms. In that moment, I knew I could never live without her, because she had given me more than I could ever ask from anyone in the world.

Once we finally took a moment to catch our breaths, I looked the wonderful woman in her beautiful eyes... and confidently said, "I love you, McKayla."

With the most gorgeous smile on her face, she looked back at me exclaimed, "I love you too, Emily."

From that moment on, I knew I no longer had anything to ever feel insecure about, because as long as I had McKayla by my side, nothing else would ever matter. And that's the story of how she went from being my rival... to my lover.

The end

***

Bonus

McKayla

So that was our story. Emily and I worked our way through the string of lies Tom and Brian tried to pull on us. I forgave her for not believing me when I tried to convince her I was genuine, and it was all peaches and cream from there.

That was how we reached our happily ever after, but... that wasn't the way our night ended. Maybe an hour later, after things calmed down between us... I decided I hadn't completely forgiven Emily for not trusting me... Total forgiveness required... a little more punishment...

"OH MY GOD!" Emily moaned as I pounded her from behind with my strap-on. I held onto her little hips, rocking myself back and forth, as she cried out, "I'm sorry for ever doubting you, Baby!"

Pulling her long blonde locks, I gave her a nice spank on her hot little ass as I thrusted her with my toy. "Yeah, you're a bad girl. That's why you're getting your brains fucked out from behind!"

"Ugh! You're right! I'm such a bad girl! I deserve this!"

Every time I gave her bubble butt a nice little smack, Emily whimpered in such an adorable manner. I almost felt bad about how hard I was fucking her... even though that naughty little girl was enjoying it.

"Everyone thinks you're so sweet and innocent, but when we're behind closed doors, we both know you're my bad girl!"

"Yes! I'm your bad girl!" she cried out, now bouncing her ass so hard against me, our bodies were clapping together. "I deserve to get spanked and fucked like this!"

I noticed her quivering moans growing even more high-pitched. Her hot body was straining so hard, I knew it was only a matter of seconds before I had her exploding with pleasure. "Is my bad girl about to cum?" I asked, pulling her hips into me.

"Yes! I'm going to... I'm going to..."

As I gave her one final thrust, as hard as I could, deep into her flooded pussy, Emily let out the deepest moan of her life before her body absolutely crumbled to the pleasure. She was left shaking as the sensation continued to ripple through her weakened body.

Once I let go of my girlfriend's hips, she immediately collapsed onto the mattress. I leaned my body into her, giving her a kiss on the back of her shoulder. "How was that?"

A cute little smile came over her face as she closed her eyes and rested her head. "I loved it!"

"I loved it too... and you know what else I love?"

"Me?"

"Yes! I love you, Emily."

"I love you too, McKayla."

"Good... Now get your ass back up so I can fuck you again."

"Baby!"