My Road Trip with Dee

Story Info
My wife uses me for her pleasure while travelling.
2k words
4.34
14.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erosfan
Erosfan
62 Followers

Dee and I had discussed my interest in CFNM and my exhibitionist tendencies for a very long time and once I initiated one or two scenarios along these lines, she began to take an interest in my crazy, kinkier side.

I told her early in our relationship that I would do anything of a sexual nature for her at any time and any place. I assured her that I would never refuse her, and I would never stop her if she decided she wanted to play with me or have me entertain her.

Her first test for me was when she decided to give me a hand job while I was driving on a busy freeway in the middle of the day. She never said a word and neither did I. She opened my pants and worked my growing erection out and jerked me off. When taller vehicles got close, she didn't slow down or try to hide what she was doing. She later assured me that we were seen and that she really enjoyed making me feel good and she especially liked that others had seen what she was doing. I enjoyed it too.

My first time to go for broke regarding my love of CFNM, was when I stopped our truck on a low traffic highway in central Texas. I got out, walked to her side and stripped and gave her my clothes. She was shocked at first, but ultimately had a really good time with her naked driver.

Over time, Dee began to take a keen interest in my kinky side, and she would occasionally push my buttons. I think she wanted to see how far I would let her take me. She did finally realize that with her I had no limits. She knew that she would need to be the one to ensure our safety and that we didn't end up in jail.

When I am sexually aroused, I am hers and I will do anything she wants, and she can do whatever she wants with me. I trust her completely.

We were on a trip to our friend's ranch in central Texas one Saturday and we stopped for a restroom break. When we were ready to get back on the road, Dee said she wanted to drive. I was good with it and didn't give it a thought.

Once we were on the road, she told me to take my pants and underwear off and unbutton my shirt. I was surprised because I am usually the one to get things started and we had not discussed anything like this in a while.

I didn't hesitate. I removed my shoes and socks, took off my pants and underwear and unbuttoned my shirt. With my shirt on and unbuttoned, I could quickly cover myself should the need arise. I was sporting a solid erection by this time and Dee just smiled when she looked over at me.

Dee said, "I think you know what to do now. Don't stop unless I tell you to and no covering up. I want to show off my personal exhibitionist."

I started to stroke my hard-on, slowly. I was excited and if I wasn't careful, this would be over in a very short time. I wanted to please her and make this last as long as she wanted it to last.

We caught up with a jacked-up pickup truck, she eased up a little to drive side by side with it. I looked over and saw a woman I guessed to be around 40. She was alone and didn't look our way for a while. Dee kept pace and eventually, she looked over and saw me. She went wide eyed for a moment and then looked at Dee and smiled.

Dee said, "we have an audience, give her a good show. Don't cum yet, I want to make sure others see you jacking off for me."

I continued stroking slowly. I was working hard to hold back. Having this woman watch me, was so exciting and I could have easily cum all over myself.

I told Dee that this was almost too much, and I didn't think I could keep going much longer. She told me to stop and let go of my hard-on. Dee looked over at our watcher, waved at her and sped up to look for our next voyeur.

It wasn't long before she found a big rig and pulled alongside of him.

She said, "start stroking, slowly. I want to see if this guy likes what you are doing."

We were next to him for a couple of miles before he noticed us/me. I did as Dee wanted, I kept stroking and when he saw what I was doing, he gave two short blasts from his air horn.

Dee kept her pace with him so he could get a good show.

I told Dee that I saw him make some major shifts and I think he was jacking off while watching me jack off. She got a kick out of that and had a big grin on her face. Soon after that, we pulled ahead and went on down the road looking for another willing watcher.

She cautioned me to take it easy. She was not ready for me to cum just yet. She said she wasn't sure when or where she was going to let me cum.

She told me she would like to have someone observe my orgasm, but being ever cautious, she didn't want us to get in trouble. She said we would get in a lot of trouble if someone saw us and decided to call law enforcement. Neither of us wanted that.

So far, we had positive reactions to our display and we both wanted to find at least one more willing voyeur.

While we were moving on, I asked her to open her blouse and put her breasts on display.

She said, "you are entertaining me, and you are showing off for me. Why do you think I should show my tits to the world?"

I said, "anyone who saw what I was doing would understand why I was doing it when they see your beautiful breasts."

Dee said, "nice try, but I think you just need to jack off and entertain me. We can discuss me being a showoff another time."

Oh well, I tried. I kept stroking, slowly, while she continued to search for our next willing voyeur. She cautioned me to take it easy. She wanted me to last until she could find the right person to witness our playful fun.

Dee knows me all too well. When I am aroused, I am hers. She can get me to do anything she wants, and I have never denied her wishes. She also knows that after I cum, my sex drive shuts down almost immediately. I no longer want to be exposed or on display. She also knows that I'm not as young as I once was, so it takes me a while to recover and regain my desire to be an exhibitionist mindset.

We rode on for a while not finding a suitable voyeur and I was needing some relief. We had been at this for almost an hour.

Dee finally saw a pull out that was on an elevated surface next to the highway we were on.

She said, "I'm going to stop here so you can finish my jack off show."

I said, "we are right next to the road and there is traffic. Someone might see me."

She looked at me and replied, "Isn't that the point? What have we been doing the last hour or so? We are at least twelve feet above the road and there are some bushes to make you less exposed."

That was true, but in my opinion, it was almost too risky, as if my jacking off for a couple of drivers earlier wasn't risky. Then I thought to myself, I'm going to do this for her and me. I told her, many times, that I would do anything she wanted, anytime, anywhere.

I just looked straight ahead and said, "Okay."

She smiled and looked at me and said, "This is crazy fun, and we will both enjoy it."

She pulled into the roadside rest area and stopped.

Now I am hoping she will let me stay on my side of the truck. Her side was the road side.

She asked, "How should we do this?

I said, "Your call babe."

I had decided that I was going to do this because I had made a promise to her, anything, any time, anywhere. She has been the one to reel me in when things got too risky. I'm going to trust her and let go.

Dee smiled and said, "I want you to stand about ten feet in front of the truck, face me and jack off, slowly. Don't cum until I get out and walk close to you."

I said, "You are really pushing our limits here, but I'm going to do it for you."

She grinned and said, "When I get out, I will have my phone camera on so I can catch your cum shot. When I'm close to you, go for it. You deserve your relief, and I am going to document it."

I was more nervous than I've ever been, but I got out and walked to the front of the truck. It wasn't going to take very long for me to reach that magical moment.

I began to jack off, very slowly. I didn't want to disappoint her by cumming before she got out of the truck.

It seemed like an hour had passed before she got out and approached me. It was just a few minutes. I was so relieved. I needed my release. I started to increase my stroking speed and she put hand up, so I stopped.

She stepped a little closer and said, "I don't want you to cum too quickly. Just make it last a couple more minutes."

I resumed my stroking and paced myself to make this last just a little longer.

Dee was recording my performance and we were both lost in the moment Just then a semi drove by and gave us two blasts of his air horn.

Coming back to reality, I realized we were not completely hidden from the road. That truck driver had seen us, and I can only assume, he liked what he saw.

Dee said, "Let's get this done before we get in trouble. Go for it, I want to get your cum shot recorded so we can get out of here."

I started pumping hard and fast. It wasn't long before I told her I was getting close.

She stepped closer and squatted down to be at eye level. She wanted that perfect record of my cum shot.

Dee said, "Cum for me baby, cum now."

I came. I came so hard I almost went to my knees. I was standing there, shaking and trying to catch my breath.

She said, "Come on babe, let's get out of here, but I want you to stay naked for me."

Just then we heard another truck horn blast and looked to see a semi passing by us.

I said, "He missed the money shot, but he got a good look at me in all my glory and you, fully clothed, standing there looking at me."

We got in the truck and headed on down the road.

Dee said, "That was so hot, I almost came when you did. You will need to get dressed before we get to the next town. I'm so turned on right now. I need to take care of myself while you drive.

As she drove on, we talked about what we did on this trip. The conversation kept her aroused and needing to get her relief. We were only a few miles from the next town when she told me to get dressed so we could swap places in town.

We stopped in a convenience store parking lot and traded places. I asked her if she needed to use the restroom.

She said, "I need another type of relief right now, let's go."

We got back on the road, and she got busy. What happened next will have to be told in another story.

Erosfan
Erosfan
62 Followers