Embarrassed on my wedding day

Story Info
How an Asian wedding ritual embarrasses groom for lifetime.
2.2k words
3.33
13.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a story of how an Asian wedding ritual turned out to be embarrassing situation for the groom for lifetime)

So finally it was the D day, my wedding day. I was about to get married in a few hours to the love of my life. We had dated for a few years during and after college, it was a dream turning true to get married to her.

Now in our culture, we have this custom that the groom's brother-in-law( sister's husband) and friends dress him on the wedding day. Generally it's a casual ritual wherein they make the groom wear the wedding suit or tie, get some photos clicked and that's it. I never knew such a ritual would turn out so differently for me.

I have a very fun equation with my brother-in-law. He is few years older than me but we always keep on joking and chilling out with each other. That day he insisted that he wants do the ritual sincerely and would dress me from the start. Initially I and others did not understand what he meant by this. He said he would dress me completely i.e. he would make me wear all articles of clothing including the inner wear. That I should get naked in front of him and then he would dress me from there. Initially we thought he was joking but then he did not relent. He said that's the only way he would do this ritual else he won't do.

When everyone realised that he would not budge, then my relatives came to try to convince me. They said to me that it's not a big deal. It would hardly take 2-3 mins, just appear in a towel, he would make me wear the underwear and no one would be in the room then. My friends would come back to my room after I got my undergarments on. We were already getting late and this ritual is considered a good luck charm to married life.

When I realised that nothing is gonna move so I decided to agree reluctantly. I put some conditions like everyone will be out of room except me and him. No photo will be clicked till I have my innerwear. And no one else should get to know of this ever.

My brother-in-law agreed to conditions except that there will be atleast one photo clicked while he is making me wear the underwear. I tried to convince him, he did not agree. Then we decided that we would get just one photo clicked but from an angle that my intimate parts would be hidden or not shown. I knew I was taking a huge risk but had no other way.

Finally I came out of the shower in a towel. Only he and a cameraman were in the room. He was giving some instructions to him when I came in. The camera man got into one side. I came close to bed where my BIL was standing and my clothes were lying on the bed.

I came to him and was standing. My heart was beating fast. He was having that winning smile as he got what he wanted. He came to me, put his hands over my towel and asked me if I was ready. I said certainly I am not. I tried for the last time and asked him if it's really necessary to do so. He said it would be a fun memory for lifetime. Then I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and asked him to do it in hurry. He then took my towel off in a whisker and threw it away.

There I was, standing butt naked in front of him. It's more embarrassing than I realised to be standing completely naked in front of other men while they are dressed. Seconds were passing away like hours. I asked him to get it done soon. I was standing with my back towards the cameraman. I heard a click sound. Without turning back, I asked him why he was taking pictures. My BIL said, let him take pictures and then I will get to choose which one copy I want to have in the album. I gulped, I realised it's way too risky now. I pleaded with my BIL to just get it done as soon as possible. He has seen me in nude and now so please get the ordeal done.

He picked up my underwear gradually, and said he would make me wear it only if I get one full frontal picture with him. I completely denied it. I said that I clearly mentioned that it would be one picture that too without my genitals. He said yeah there will be one for the album, but this one will be just for his memory. Only he would keep this copy and no one else would. I requested him to no avail.

So then I turned back completely with my hands covering my manhood. Gingerly I removed my hands from there. I asked the photographer to click a photo soon. He was also grinning ear to ear. I was so damn embarrassed. Could not believe I was going through this on my wedding day.

He clicked a photo, then my BIL said that his eyes were closed in this one. So asked photographer to take one more, which he did. By now, I realised nothing could be done. My BIL asked the photographer to take a few more pictures so he would choose the best one. I just heard click click click.

Then suddenly to my horror I saw the door being opened and all of my friends stormed into the room. The nightmare was turning out to be true. I again put my hands covering my dick. They all started making lots of noise and a lot of whistling and howling going on. They said they also want to take a picture with me. I clearly said no. They took my clothes away. They said they would not return unless I took a picture with them with my hands on my side. I said I would not never do that and I am being cheated on the conditions we decided. They started saying that I cheated them by letting my BIL take picture with me but not them. They would not spare me at all.

I was getting super late now. We had already spent so much time in all this hullabaloo. Meanwhile other pictures have also been clicked. I realised that there was no point protesting now. I was left with no option but to agree to take one picture with them as well. There was a loud cheer as I took my hand off. They all came near to me. We all stood in line with all of them being in suits and me alone totally naked. I was asked to have my hands on the shoulders of friends standing alongside me with a nervous look. We got one photo clicked. Someone checked the camera, said I was not smiling and looked nervous in the photo. They said they wanted a good photo with me. So again they took a picture more wherein I have to look happy and look like I am enjoying it rather than being forced to. I have totally surrendered by now. I knew now that I cannot stop these photos being leaked. Not only all my friends had seen me naked but through these photos everyone I knew would sooner or later come across these.

I was embarrassed to my core. Finally when they had taken multiple pictures with lots of jokes and everything, I was dressed. I came out of the room where other relatives and guests were dancing, and music and all. Initially I kept thinking about what had just happened. Then I realised what's done is done. Better to be in the moment and enjoy the day. I tried to forget it, but could not. I kept on thinking of different ways I can somehow get these photos deleted from the photographer's reel. I thought I would talk to the photographer after the wedding is done.

Finally we reached the venue. I saw my beautiful bride, she was looking angelic. She was truly the love of my life. Wedding rituals happened, we exchanged rings and did other customs. She realised I am somewhat distracted. She asked me for a reason, I said nothing, it's all fine.

Post all the wedding rituals, guests started coming to meet us on the stage, congratulate us and give us some gifts. All my friends also came with a huge rectangular gift wrap. The moment I saw it, I got very nervous again about what they are up to now. They were all slightly drunk as well by now. I started having a nervous smile. And they were having the day of their lives. They came to us, congratulated us and handed over the gift to my wife. She asked what's in such a big gift. They said it's special and she would enjoy it a lot. We all are from the same college so she also has a good rapport with them. I thanked them and tried to get my friends off stage. They said no and that they wanted my wife to open the gift right on stage. They said they would not leave without it. My wife also started giggling and became curious. She asked me what's in it. I said whatever it is, don't open now. My friends were not ready to leave. So, my wife, now more curious, finally started to unwrap it.

And there it was. A big 6 ft x 5ft photo frame with enlarged high definition photo of what we clicked a few hours before. It was the photo of me standing stark naked with my friends.

The moment she saw it, she was shocked for a minute and then she started to laugh loudly. My friends said that see, we knew she would enjoy that. My wife while constantly laughing asked how come that happened. I said I would explain later. But by then, all of us had drawn enough attention to the stage. All were wondering what was in that gift. And now there was no way I could hide such a big sized gift.

It was kept away with all other gifts but it stood out simply because of its size. I knew with time every guest would see it eventually. If I thought I was already embarrassed, I was wrong. Now all my family members, and of in-laws (including mother-in-law, sisters-in-law, other relatives) and all of them would have seen me in full glory. I became the center of attention while everyone could see the photo of me looking happy while being photographed naked with my friends.

When I was meeting other guests, I can feel that look in their eyes that they have seen the photo. As expected, many people kept on joking and having fun at my expense. Most embarrassing was when my wife's friends remarked that they also would like to take a special photo with me if that's 'how I like to do it'. My mother-in-law joked that now she is fully aware by marrying me, what her daughter is getting into or rather 'what's getting into her'. One of the drunk uncle wished that marriage should last longer than you-know-what.

After sometime I had a slant look at that picture again, I saw it was there with other gifts. And one of my office colleague was taking a picture of it with his mobile. I thought now there's no point even thinking about it. I have to accept that every single person I know in my life has seen me full naked. There was no escape now. I am at my own wedding party where every single person has seen me completely naked from head to toe.

Imagine being in a party with all the people you have ever known seeing you naked, seeing your penis and joking about it. I knew this is something I have to live with for rest of my life.

I saw my BIL from a distance. He had that devil grin. He had that wine glass in his hand and he cheered it to me.

I did not care to check with the photographer after the wedding. I thought it's pointless as I knew my friends would have already taken all the pictures. Finally when all the wedding pictures came, the album was shared online with all friends. As expected, it had many naked pictures of me. I did not even resist it being shared.

That one ritual changed it all for me. There was no point trying to forget it as every other day some person or other would joke about it directly or indirectly. It took me lot of time but finally I accepted it and tried to participate in the humor of it.

I know from then onwards every single interaction I have to have knowing that the other person has seen me completely naked. I was photographed naked for posterity.