Uber Action

Story Info
Interesting ride home with my wife.
1.9k words
4.34
13.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

UBER ACTION

My wife Katy and I were at the curb when our Uber ride pulled up. The driver was a friendly young Indian guy named Jawal. We climbed into the back seat of his very spacious SUV. I don't know what make it was, but it was one of the big ones.

While Jawal drove, I talked about the evening with my wife. "It looked like you were having a good time."

She was drunk and slurred her words answering, "I'm exhausted, I must've danced with twenty different guys."

I was drunk too. I had been playing shuffleboard, a league semi-final that my team won. We had been to this tavern many times and knew several of the people there. We had come here for years and once we moved back to town after college, we made it a regular thing to spend Friday nights there. Katy knew a lot of folks and liked to dance. It was near Memorial Day and there was a hockey playoff game on TV with our Penguins playing. Consequently, the bar was crowded and rowdy. I had lost track of where Katy was most of the time. She was with her friend Gwen, so I wasn't worried about her.

We talked about who she had seen and I told her about winning the shuffleboard match. Being in a horny mood, I usually am, I reached over to unbutton one of the buttons on Katy's blouse. I undid another and my hand happened to brush against my wife's breasts, realizing that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"What happened to your bra?"

She told me the story. "You remember they have that area of the bar where different girls have hung their bras from the ceiling." I did. "Well, the guys talked Gwen and me into taking off our bras and hanging them with the others. I autographed mine and its up there from now on."

I supposed this was okay. My wife had been rather daring to do that, but she still had her blouse. But then, I noticed that the bottom buttons were not aligned properly. "What happened with the buttons?"

"I must've missed the alignment when I redid my blouse." She said.

"What do you mean, redid your blouse?"

She said, "Well they had me take it off when I did the thing with my bra. They said we had to do that before we hung our bras from the ceiling."

"So, you were topless."

"Yeah, but only for a couple of minutes."

"Did everyone see?" I asked.

"Well, not everyone, just the people who were watching. I think some of the guys took pictures with their phones if you want to see."

Okay, so my wife had been topless in the bar. Who knows how many people had seen her tits. I knew I would be seeing the photos. She was giggling.

She was sitting in the far seat and brought her leg onto the seat. I reached over and rubbed her leg, moving above the knee. My hand naturally moved Katy's skirt a bit and I got a glimpse up her skirt and saw she wasn't wearing panties.

"Where are your panties? I asked.

"Oh, I don't know." She replied.

"What do you mean, you don't remember losing your panties?"

She said, "Oh I remember losing them, I just don't know where they went. Probably a souvenir for someone."

"How did you lose them?"

"Gary took them off when we were in the booth."

"Who is Gary?"

"He's a guy I used to date before I met you."

Now I remembered Gary. I thought he was an asshole. "What were you doing with Gary in the booth?"

She said, "When our team lost the shooter contest, we were sitting there and Gary moved in beside me."

"Shooter contest?"

"Yeah, they were drinking shooters off Gwen's and my chest."

"Off your chest?"

"They had our shirts off and were taking shooters on our tits. It was some sort of contest and my team lost."

"Guys were sucking shooters off your tits?"

"Yeah. I guess that's why we lost. They seemed to be more interested in my tits than the contest."

I could see the wetness from the alcohol on her chest, all over her breasts.

"So how did you lose your panties?" I asked.

"Gary and I were fooling around in one of the booths and he said they were in the way, so he pulled them off. I don't know where they went after that."

"What was Gary doing that your panties were in the way?"

She smiled at me and gave me a sultry smile, "He was playing with my pussy, silly."

I just looked at her and she continued. "While you were playing your stupid shuffleboard game, he had his fingers in my pussy."

"He was fingering you?"

"He had at least three fingers in me and was finger-fucking me for a while."

Holy shit. I knew Gary still had the hots for my wife, but was surprised that she had let him finger her.

"What else did he do?" I asked, not sure I wanted to know the answer.

"He had me almost naked and was fingering me, that's all." She paused, then added, "Mike licked my pussy a couple of times."

"What?"

"After I pushed Gary away; he wanted to fuck me but I wouldn't let him because he didn't have a rubber."

That pissed me off. "You would've fucked him if he had a rubber?"

She said, "No, I wouldn't have fucked him. I just told him that. He's wanted to fuck me since we dated and I wouldn't put-out for him."

"Where was his cock while he fingered you?"

"In my hand, of course. I wasn't going to blow him with everyone watching. I have to protect my reputation." She said and laughed.

"So how did Mikey lick your pussy."

"When I got out of the booth and was putting my blouse on, Mike lifted me onto the table and went down on me. He held my legs and put his face in my pussy and licked me a couple of times before I got away from him. He only had his face in my cunt for a few seconds. Part of me wanted to let him continue, but I didn't want to look like a slut in front of everyone."

Yeah, wouldn't want to look like a slut.

Katy was rubbing her pussy with her fingers. The back seat was dimly lit, but I could see her snatch and her fingers.

"That made me horny." She said, continuing to finger herself. She asked me to help.

I reached over and found her incredibly hot and wet pussy. I rubbed her lips and slid two fingers inside her. She leaned back against the door, spreading her legs for me. She licked her lips and motioned for me to take my shirt off while she removed her blouse. The lights from the passing streetlights flashed across my nearly naked wife. I noticed that our driver Jawal was looking in the rear-view mirror. Katy's nipples were hard. She was topless with her breasts accented by the necklace she was wearing along with the dangling earrings. A topless woman wearing her jewelry is one of the hottest things, doubly so when it is my wife.

Katy was letting me finger her when she asked me to get my cock out. I undid my seatbelt and opened my pants. My dick was hard. Katy reached over and pulled my pants down farther, off my feet and then removed my shoes. I sat there looking at my wife. I was naked and she joined me by undoing her skirt.

I moved toward her and pulled her body underneath mine. She wrapped her legs around me just as our driver said, "We're almost to your house."

"Find some place to park for a while." I asked him. He had shifted his mirror and was watching us while he slowly drove around looking for a remote spot.

I slid my cock into my wife and looked down at her with my arms holding me up. I felt the tight fit of her vagina and felt her squeezing my dick.

The car stopped and Jawal leaned over the seat and asked, "Mind if I watch?"

Katy looked up at me and said, "I want him to watch you fuck me." I nodded to Jawal.

Then she looked at our driver and saw he was obviously playing with himself.

"Come around here and show me your cock." Katy said to him.

Jawal opened his door and moved to the back door and opened it. The dome light was on in the car. Jawal's pants were open and his hard cock was in his hand. He was jacking-off a few feet from my wife's head and she was watching his cock while I fucked her.

"Come on my face." She asked him.

I continued to pump my dick into my wife while she watched Jawal pump his uncircumcised cock a few inches from her face. Suddenly his hand moved faster and then he stopped. A rope of cum spurted out of his cock and splayed across Katy's face, from her hair to her chin. The second spurt landed on her nose and upper lip. Then more cum dribbled out onto her cheeks with some going into her open mouth. That was enough to set me off and I pulled out and spurted my cum onto my wife's stomach and breasts. She moved her head to reach for Jawal's cock and she took it in her mouth and sucked the remainder of his cum from his brown prick. She held his cock in her mouth for a moment, savoring the feeling and the taste of his semen. It was undoubtedly the best fare he had ever driven.

I asked him to take us home. We pulled up in front of our house and Katy got out of the car naked and walked toward the house, carrying only her purse, leaving her clothes in the car. I needed to catch up and unlock our door. I got my pants from the floor along with my shoes. I managed to get Katy's shoes and Jawal helped by setting the remainder of our clothes on the lawn. His fare had been prepaid by credit card and I gave him a nice tip. He waved goodbye and I walked to our door. My naked wife was twirling around on the lawn and singing. She was drunk, naked and happy. I walked up the walkway and she came to me and dropped to her knees and grabbed my cock.

She was making noise and I'm sure some of the neighbors saw us. My naked wife was sucking my cock under the beam of our front-porch light. I could've stopped her, but it felt so damn good that I didn't care who saw. I'd had a lot to drink as well. We did hear from one of our neighbors that he and his wife had watched us.

Katy wanted me to fuck her again on the lawn, but I managed to get her into the house and up to our bed where I made love to her for twenty minutes before we both wore out and rolled apart to go to sleep.

We have Jawal's information for our next Uber ride. He said it will be free.