My Road Trip with Zoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we got closer to the Illinois border I was feeling comfortable enough to broach more personal topics. I turned to her.

"So, Zoe. Weren't you going out with the Sebastien boy back home?" I asked.

She smiled and gave me a sideways glance. "Billy? Well, I was.....in high school. He was my one true love in those days." She paused. "Then I went to college."

"I take it things didn't last?"

"No things lasted.....for about ten minutes," she grinned. "Actually, that's not true. Might have been fifteen." She laughed. "He went to college close to home. I got away."

"Poor guy. What a loss. But I take it you enjoyed your college social life?"

She leered at me like I had two heads. "You might say that....yes. I did at first, anyway."

"What was it like?" The farther we got from home, the more Zoe seemed to let her hair down, even though it was literally, still up. I figured we had the state of Illinois to cross to find out more about her.

"Well, I lived in a dorm, joined a sorority and went a little wild, especially the first semester."

"Wild as in....?"

Zoe smiled and looked over at me. God, she was really a beautiful young woman now. It wasn't like I hadn't noticed before. I just had never spent this type of quality time in her orbit.

"Let's just say I experimented and went looking for new experiences." She hesitated and turned back to me. "I test drove a lot of guys, you might say."

"Sounds pretty normal, I would think....freshman year and all. So was it good? The experimentation and the experiences?"

"Hmmm," she pondered, scrunching up her pretty face. "This is kind of dodging the question, but.....yes and no."

"Well, tell me the yes part and then tell me the no part," I urged. She looked at me askance.

"The yes? I had quite a few experiences and got a lot of stuff out of my system. The no? I'd just say that I came to realize what bozos college boys are. I came to that realization in the middle of the second semester."

I looked at her and wondered where this was going.

"Do you want to tell me about it?"

"Derek. You're my father's best friend. What am I doing telling you any of this?"

"Zoe, I would never breathe a word of anything you said to me to your parents....or Jill. We're road buddies now. And I get the feeling you want to talk about it." She stared ahead at the road. "And, you know the saying..."

"The saying?"

"What happens in the Midwest, stays in the Midwest."

"Oh geez. You are so lame," she stated emphatically. I waited and she finally continued after a pause and a huge sigh. "You really want to hear?"

"Of course. As long as you want to share."

She stifled a smile and suddenly pulled off the road and into the Illinois Welcome Center.

"I need to pee. And you need to drive."

We were like a pit crew now. We could gas up, hit the rest rooms, grab a coffee and be back on the road in no time. And I had a feeling the remainder of the trip held some interesting stories. I hopped back in behind the wheel and we were off -- 140 miles to go.

As we merged back onto I-70, I looked over at her expectantly? She felt my gaze.

"What?" she asked, as she took a sip of her coffee. Errant strands of her wavy tresses fell loosely around her pretty young face. She looked so fucking sexy at that very moment.

"You were about to tell me a story. We have the whole width of Illinois left for it."

"You promise not to tell?" she said, more of a statement than a question.

"Of course. I totally respect your privacy."

She looked at me, assessing her level of trust in me, and then took a deep breath.

"I had an affair -- actually am having an affair -- with my college roommate's father."

It was out there. I did my best not to cough up my caffeine. I looked over at her as she stared at me, wondering what my reaction might be.

"Wow. And you've told....?"

She took a deep breath. "Honestly? No one. You're the first to know."

"Well, I'm honored. And, of course, curious. Please go on."

She turned to face me a bit more, angling her slender legs toward me. I took my eyes off the road for a second to look at her face. So innocent, yet not at all.

"When did you first meet him?"

"Well, at freshmen orientation. But that was a wild time. My parents were there. Ashley's parents were there. We were getting our room set up and getting all oriented. It was bedlam. All I remember is he was tall and very handsome. They live in Manhattan. He's some kind of big guy in finance. They have a house in Florida too and he travels a lot."

I smiled. This was going to be one interesting trip across Illinois. "So.....when?"

"Well, I don't know if you remember, but my parents didn't come out to Parents' Weekend. Dad had to travel. But Ashley's parents did and they invited me to go to dinner with them that Saturday night. They took us to a real fancy restaurant in St. Louis and Ashley and I got dressed really extra. I was sitting across from her father and finally got to check him out. And I could see him looking me over as well. I looked pretty good that night, I have to say. He was just so....confident. And funny. And so handsome -- long wavy salt and pepper hair, so tall, broad shoulders. But it was his sense of confidence that had me entranced -- he seemed to be in control." She paused and looked at me. "His hair is a little like yours, actually. No glasses, though."

"I see. Did Ashley or her mother pick up on any of this?"

"Oh, no. It was almost like we had this little secret -- even though there was nothing to keep secret, if that makes any sense. He just made me melt the way he looked at me. I was quite smitten, I have to say. I hadn't really looked at older men that much before then. Now I'm checking out all my profs," she giggled. "The male ones, at least."

"So I assume we fast forward?"

"Yes, to Spring Break. By March I was getting pretty tired of the college boys. I kept thinking 'There has to more than this.' But there wasn't. So when Spring Break approached I wasn't all that keen on going to some beach town down south and trading in drunk preppy college boys for more of the same. I think Ashley's parents were feeling they didn't want her to do that either. So they offered for her to fly down to Florida with a friend -- first class -- to spend the week at their place on the beach. They'd be there, but they promised to give us our space. Ash invited me and I agreed."

"I see. Where in Florida."

She turned to look at me. I could tell she was getting into telling the story. I knew I had to be open and non-judgmental.

"Naples. Their house is just south of town right on the Gulf. It was an amazing house -- steps from this incredible beach and it had its own pool and a gym. It was so awesome."

"Sounds like a rather risky place to have an affair," I opined.

"Well, as it turned out Ashley's grandmother was quite ill in an assisted care place up in Orlando. Her mother wanted to go see her and wanted to take Ashley since she hadn't seen her since the summer. It's not that far, but they decided they should spend the night. Ashley insisted I stay behind and enjoy myself. Her father had work stuff to do so he wasn't going either."

"Oh my goodness. I can see where this is headed. How exciting?"

"You don't think it's weird?"

"I do not. Not in the least. Please go on."

"Okay," she said rather shyly. She took a deep breath before continuing. "So, Ash and her Mom left that Tuesday after breakfast. Her dad went off on a bike ride and I went down to the beach. It was actually kind of nice being alone. I headed back to the house around noon to have some lunch and Austin -- that's his name -- was there. He was leaning against the kitchen counter, his ankles crossed, in his biking gear having some water. I got some yogurt and we stood facing one another. Oh, Derek, it was so hot."

"Why? Water and yogurt? Biking gear? What?" She knew I was kidding and made a face.

"Yes, dude -- biking gear." She sighed to signal that I was an idiot and continued. "He was wearing one of those riding suits -- you know the ones that are like a second skin. It was black and yellow and fit him so well. Oh my God. I still get chills thinking about it. My sorority sisters always joked that I should get a PhD in bulge watching."

"Well, that is a fine area of study. I hear it's rather hard, though."

"Haha. I don't allow stupid jokes in this car. Anyway, as I was saying, I just couldn't help looking down; I didn't care if he saw me or not. He has huge balls, so I came to find out, and they were compressed by his suit in this big round pouch. There wasn't room for his shaft so it was off to the side....and you could see his big thick head. Oh God, I can't believe I'm telling you this!"

I was, in fact, getting hard myself at this story, but fortunately was wearing baggy cargo shorts that provided some cover to my emerging erection.

"Wow. Showing off his wares. Nice move. And what were you wearing at the time?"

"Well, it was just a one-piece, but it's pretty sexy. It rides way up on my hips so it has a nice vee shape to it in front. The top is kind of small and it's this very thin material. I wasn't hiding much. Let's put it that way."

"And if he's the man you say he is, he was taking in the view too."

She smiled and nodded. "Oh yeah -- he was. And I didn't mind. It was...kind of magical. We both just stood there, making small talk, but checking one another's bodies out like crazy. I couldn't keep my eyes off of his crotch and his eyes were all over me, especially, you know....down low." She gulped at this revelation and looked away in embarrassment for a minute.

"Damn, Zoe. That's really hot. And you had the whole day and evening in front of you."

"Yeah. I know. I swear he could have taken me right then and right there. But he was so cool about it -- so in control. He said he was going to join me down by the pool in a bit and that rather than go out, he was going to make some BLT's for dinner and open some really stellar wine. I swear the more he acted so cool and calm, the more I wanted him."

"I can understand why. So....out to the pool?"

"Mmhmm. I changed into one of my other suits. It's probably the sexiest suit I have. I'd never wear it at home -- my parents would kill me. And I wasn't sure I would wear it on this trip, but...well, it doesn't take up much space," she smiled. "So I had thrown it in my suitcase, just in case. I put it on."

"Oh my -- what's it like?" I shifted in my seat and tried to subtly adjust my erection.

I could see her smile in my direction. "Are you hard?" she asked point blank and with an emphasis on the last word. She moved a little closer to observe and giggle.

"Well, ummm, I guess. It's, I mean, your story....."

"Hmmm, I see. It's okay, Derek. I don't mind. I kinda like it, in fact. It's sweet."

I kept my eyes on the road. At this point and after her comments, I was beginning to not care if she saw the tent pole she'd created or not. And, who knew? Maybe it would become her quest to keep me erect all the way across Illinois.

"So the suit?"

"Ah, yes. The suit. Well, let's just say it's not something I would wear around the family pool. It's a small two piece and very revealing.....especially the bottom."

"Revealing how?" I could still feel her gaze falling to my crotch. I didn't care now. Let her look.

"Well, it's very small and kind of a thong in the back. And the material is just so thin....very clingy. Especially when it's wet from the pool." She paused. "Let's just say it's the kind of bottom where I was happy that I had gotten waxed before the trip."

"I see," I practically gasped. "I would have to imagine Austin loved hanging out at the pool with you that day."

"Mmhmm, he did. Almost as much as I enjoyed looking at him. I kept flipping over, back to front. I made sure he saw what he wanted to see. But, the amazing thing was, he kept his cool the whole time. We had some wonderful conversations -- about school, Ashley, his work....his marriage. There was this incredible sexual undertone, but also a very wonderful conversation. It was like we both knew where this was going, but he was in control and taking his time."

"Sounds quite....erotic. I am loving this story, Zoe."

"Yes, so I see," she giggled. I could see her glance down at my erection -- now clearly straining my loose shorts. "Anyway, that is how the afternoon went. We swam a little too -- a little underwater touching here or there, but not too much. I was feeling bolder and would get up on one of those floaties -- on my back -- the bottom of my wet suit didn't leave much to the imagination. He kept angling for a better view."

"What man wouldn't? Sounds amazing."

"It was like a prolonged date. We hung out by the pool for a few hours, then headed into the house. We both changed and he was rather specific about what he wanted me to wear."

"Which was?"

"He wanted me to wear my sexiest dress and heels, hopefully with ankle straps. And, as luck would have it, I had packed both. Who knew?"

"I'm sure your suitcase was well-stocked for any occasion." She smiled and nodded. "What did you wear?"

"A little black dress that always comes in handy. And it just so happened I'd brought my slut heels with me," she giggled. "And, you know, tiny panties for the occasion, of course." She laughed and I could see her look down at the erection still tenting my shorts.

"Of course! You should never leave home without the essentials. I'm betting Denise didn't buy any of those for you."

She rolled her eyes. "No. Way. So, anyway, he prepped dinner -- just BLTs and a salad. He took me down to the wine cellar to pick out a wine for dinner. That was fun. I got a little education on some of the fine wines he owns. But it was the way he'd lightly place his hand on my arm or my shoulder or my hips that really got my attention. With so much sexual tension between us, his touch was electric."

"I bet he has some premier stuff."

"Well, I don't know much about it, quite honestly. He picked out some thirty year old Chateau Lafite something or other."

"Good Lord."

"So we had a nice dinner on the back porch overlooking the Gulf. More conversation. God, I felt like such an adult. It seemed like worlds away from the drunken stoned frat parties at school. It was so refined, but so erotic at the same time."

"I concur."

"I can see you do," she teased. "So after dinner we went for a walk down on the beach. It was dusk and the sun was setting over the Gulf. I took my heels off at the end of their boardwalk and we walked barefoot down the beach. He held my hand. Oh, Derek, it was such a lovely night."

"And only getting better from the sounds of it."

"Mmhmm. We came back to the boardwalk and my feet were all sandy. So we washed off at this little spigot thing there and Austin insisted on drying my feet off. There I am sitting on this wooden bench with one foot in his lap. He took his time drying them off, admiring my feet and manicured toes. I finally stopped trying to keep my dress down. I know he could see that I was wearing black panties. His hands felt so good on my feet. I couldn't help but moan."

"Geez, Zoe. You're killing me here," I said, putting my head in my left hand.

"Whoops. Well, you asked for this," she giggled. "So we went back up to the house and poured out the rest of the wine. Then Austin took my hand and took me upstairs. I climbed the stairs in front of him and could feel his eyes on my bottom. We went into the master bedroom and he had me slowly undress for him,"

I was speechless at this point and had nothing to add. I just looked over at her and smiled.

"I'm not sure I feel comfortable sharing all of the details, but we had the most amazing sex, Derek. It was soft and slow and sensual. It was the complete opposite of the little jackrabbits back at school. He paid attention to me. He took his time and was patient. And he focused on me -- on my pleasure. It was, I can honestly say, the best sex I had ever had -- ever."

"So you're just discovering older men rock, I take it."

"Do they?" she giggled. "Well, this one does. But, after relaxing for a while -- God, I felt so naughty doing this in the bed he shares with his wife -- I curled up with my head on his stomach so could admire his....."

"Male appendage?"

"Yes," she laughed. "That. I got him nice and hard and ready for another round. And, it was so different than the first."

"Variety is the spice of life, you know. Tell me...how different."

""Well, I do now. If our first round was nice and slow and romantic, our second was....well, it was really rough, Derek." I glanced over at her lovely young face as she said this. "He did it really hard and fast -- really deep. And he was rough. We were like two, I don't know, rabid animals." I could see her smile in my peripheral vision. I groaned softly and shook my head.

"Is that bad?" she asked in an innocent coo. She leaned over to take a closer look at my crotch. "You still have your teepee. It looks like you liked what I did."

Good God. On top of being a naughty girl behind that innocent exterior, she was a dirty tease as well.

"I've had this since we got back on the highway. It's my Illinois erection," I joked.

"I hope you're not too uncomfortable," she said with mock glee.

"Not at all, Zoe. So do go on."

"Well, we had sex once more that night. He just couldn't get enough of my....."

"Female receptacle?" She slapped me on the arm.

"You are so fucking lame! He couldn't get enough of my tight young pussy. Okay? Satisfied?"

"Very. I assumed you slept in there at some point?"

"We did. Then we had sex in the shower in the morning. The whole thing was the most amazing night of my life. And I finally realized what I'd been missing."

"Good-bye college boys."

"If I can help it, yes. We finally got dressed and did our best to clean up and make the house look normal. We didn't want an errant pair of panties or an earring in the wrong place. Ashley and her mom had left early and we got a call that they were in Fort Myers and would be arriving in 45 minutes or less. I just remember this smile on Austin's face as he hung up. We were in the kitchen and he turned me around facing the island, pulled down my yoga pants and took me from behind bent over the counter. It was so hot and kind of nasty. He was so.....dominating." She observed my condition and smiled again. "Sorry, I shouldn't be waxing on like this."

"What was it like once Ashley and her mom returned?"

"Weird. Her mom came in and put her purse down right where Austin had been pounding me in standing dog only 20 minutes earlier. I felt guilty and exhilarated at the same time. She asked Austin if he'd taken care of me while they were gone. I thought we were both going to laugh and blow it right there. But the moment passed without incident."

"And from there on?"

"Well, the rest of the week was uneventful other than some sexy texts back and forth. At one point I was sitting by the pool with Ashley. She saw me texting and asked if I was sexting with some guy back at school. I smiled and didn't answer. If she'd only known it was her father. God....."

"Have you seen him again?"

"Yes. He stopped in St. Louis for a night on a trip west and took Ashley out to dinner. I told her I was going to a party, which was code for 'I might not be home.' As soon as dinner was over with her he texted me and I was in his suite within a half an hour. It was an amazing night -- and morning. And then I saw him once in Boston this summer. Told my parents I was spending the night with a sorority sister in Boston, but spent the night with him at a sweet hotel downtown. I hope to see him a bunch this year, but it will be hit and miss. He's certainly changed the way I look at men."