My Road Trip with Zoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll get there, Zoe, and you'll know it. But I like to take my time."

"Fuck. You gonna torture me and make me wait?"

I answered with a smiling acknowledgment and leaned down to kiss her thigh just above her knee. With a slow and deliberate pace I licked and kissed and nibbled my way up her soft smooth thighs. She moaned and hissed with pleasure and looked down at me with the neediest eyes. But, the best part was I could see and feel her hips rocking up and down. It wasn't a conscious motion; it was movement of an aroused woman who needs her swollen pussy tended to.

Her subtle bucking gyrations were joined by my hissing breaths and mumbled words as I got close enough along her inner thighs to smell the sweet aroma wafting up from her parted lips. My kisses became more pronounced as I arrived at her crossroads. I pulled back a few inches and, with our eyes locked, I blew softly on her pink treasure. She cursed with the accent on the F.

"Fffffffuck."

As we maintained our gaze I moved the last few inches and connected with her slit down low. With a back and forth slithering motion, my tongue ascended her juicy groove until I arrived at her clit. My tongue rooted around between her soaking wet furls until I found her prize. Her eyes were burning holes in mine as I began to flick her clit with a rapid flutter that elicited the desired effect.

"Oh fuck, Derek!! Fuck. Eat me, baby...mmmmm....fuck....yes."

Such a mouth on a young girl. I made a mental note NOT to tell her parents how much their young daughter loved having her clit licked. In fact, I was quite sure I would never tell her parents about any of the things we were about to do.

Her hips were moving with purpose now and it was like my mouth and her pussy were dancing with each other. I focused on her clit, but occasionally took a short vacation and dove down low to drive my wiggling tongue deep into her core. This drove her wild as she grabbed my head and pulled me in as deep as I could go. My own moans were muffled by her soaking wet meaty lips. The moist slurping sounds of our union were intoxicating.

It had been so long since I had eaten pussy other than Jill's and I was in my glory. I knew what lay ahead for my night in St. Louis and I knew I could have leaped up and moved on to our next activity. But I was bound and determined to make her cum with my tongue. This was far too much fun to rush and I took mental notes as I explored every inch of her tight teen pussy with my lips and tongue.

But once I had made the rounds and my face was glistening with her, I moved back to pay dirt. Her hips had been bucking non-stop since I had gone down on her and I was pretty sure she was ready for the encore.

I moved back to her clit and as I began to trace the letters of the alphabet and use every clit-licking maneuver I knew, I slowly pushed my middle finger insider her tight welcoming hole. It was subtle and she was tight, but she greeted my digital entry with a deep growl and a string of unintelligible swear words. I pushed in further as I increased the tempo of my tongue to coincide with turning my finger up and out. The come hither motion of my finger against her pussy walls synchronized with my tired tongue.

Her whole body and every sound that emanated from her mouth told me she was edging toward the brink and I focused with every ounce of my being to make her cum.

"Mmmmffuck...yes...don't stop...right there, right...ohfuckohfuckohhhh........"

And then her voice stopped at once, but her body flung itself into spastic motion. Her orgasm was almost violent in the way it ripped through her body and her whole being seemed to pulse with involuntary vibrations of delight. I held on tight, though, and was greeted for my efforts with a flooding gush of fluids the likes of which I had never experienced before. She literally drowned me in cum juices and even my best efforts to drink every drop of her were for naught.

I knew to back off now. She had just had one of the most powerful orgasms I think I had ever been a party too and I knew that I should slowly retreat and let her body come back to rest. A few little aftershocks shook her like tremors after an earthquake.

As I pulled my finger out and pulled back to observer her, I was greeted with a sight of pure beauty. Her pretty pink pussy was open and gaping. Her labia glistened with thick clear liquid that had just overflowed and dripped down into her ass crack. My face had spread the wetness onto her inner thighs. There was no polite way to put it; she was a fucking mess. And I loved it.

"Holy fuck, Derek. Just, holy......fuck. That was unbelievable."

"Why thank you, Zoe. Welcome to St. Louis."

I gave her a few after-kisses and gazed at the glistening lips of her pussy. She recouped and finally returned her gaze to me.

"Come up here," she said. I was ready. I climbed up on her bed and lay back on a sea of white pillows and spread my legs expectantly. She'd come prepared and made her bed up right after arriving. My cock was semi-hard and ready for recruitment. She crawled up between my legs with a smile that spoke volumes. She seemed no stranger to this position.

She gathered my cock in her hand and leaned down to suck the head, looking up at me with those beautiful eyes as my head slipped between her lips. She moaned softly and had me rock hard again in moments. I just watched in awe as the young lady I had watched grow up began to suck me with a level of expertise that belied her years.

"You should have been doing this all the way across the state of Illinois," I joked.

She disengaged to respond. "Don't think it didn't cross my mind."

She turned her head and slid down my length with open mouth, only to suck a ball into her mouth as I groaned in surprise.

"Jesus, did you major in cock-sucking last year in school?" I asked tongue in cheek.

Maybe it should have been cock in cheek given the situation.

"Yes -- and minored in ball-sucking," she replied, before gobbling my left testicle with aplomb and lightly jerking the top third of my cock. This went on for some time. She was returning the favor, but it was also clear that she delighted in tending to the male organ. She'd pull back and I'd marvel at how innocent her face looked. Then she'd spit on my cock like a total slut and groan as she re-engaged with renewed vigor. She was unbelievable.

And as she began to work on me with intense focus, I realized that we needed to move on or I was going to erupt in her mouth. I wasn't ready for that yet, so with little fanfare, I pulled her off my cock and whispered to her.

"Show me how you ride, Zoe. I want to see you mount me."

She smiled in agreement and climbed up to straddle me with an evil smile.

"You want my ride, Derek?" she whispered.

"I do." And no sooner had I gotten that short sentence out when she climbed up, grabbed my cock, and began to rub it between her legs. I love when my cock is treated as a sex toy and it was clear that Zoe was juicing the works for the next round. Once she was done she seated my cock and sat down on it with some force. I groaned loudly as she sunk to the hilt in three short drops.

For a few minutes she leaned forward and slid up and down as our faces sat inches apart. Eye contact and kissing were both constants as she began to ride me with purpose. After a bit of up and down she sat back on her haunches, threw her long hair behind her head and looked down at me as she impaled her pussy on me and ground down hard.

At first she moved with slow intent. But as the slick tightness of our union became more apparent she began to work it with perfect hip movement and increasing depth. Good God, this young lady could more her body. Her comments about her freshman year experiences were being confirmed on the spot and in person. I moved my hips up to meet her drops and the flesh of our bodies soon began to smack in the unison of our fuck. Her small, but lovely breasts began to jiggle with impact each time she slammed down. She was on a mission.

But, I still wasn't ready to cum yet. I needed to make this last and take control of the situation before I blew a nut. Without warning I flipped her over onto her back without ever disengaging. She moaned her approval as I took the initiative and we resumed fucking without missing a beat. I could tell she liked this. I was in control now and she was on her back with her legs wide open, accepting me deep inside.

I slowed down for a moment, so we could kiss and she could feel my cock filling her and moving in and out slowly. She loved the change of pace and our tongues danced as we slow fucked.

"Oh, God, Derek. That feels so good....mmmm....don't stop. It feels so good....uuunnff."

I buried my face in her neck and gave her long deep strokes, occasionally stopping when my cock was deep inside her to grind in slow circles. I could feel her body respond and her hips lift to meet mine. I eventually pushed up on my arms and spread my legs. She wrapped her legs around me as we looked into one another's eyes. And now the slow steady even tempo gave way to a gathering increase. It was like I was gradually pushing down on the accelerator as our bodies responded together and we began to increase the intensity of our fuck.

Zoe encouraged me with her words as the deep plunges into her body began to accelerate with our growing need. Our bodies -- despite our age difference -- were a perfect fit. Her pussy opened to me and I filled it with every inch and every ounce of strength I had. Our fuck began to spiral into a writhing mass of pumping bodies as I pounded her hard and she only seemed to want more.

"Yes, Derek, yes, do it....mmmmm, yes, right there....more...mmmmfuck!!"

I knew I would come soon at this pace; she seemed to be chasing another orgasm herself. But I knew the time had come to turn the tide.....or to turn her over. I pulled out quickly. We both needed me seated and filling her again; the urge was overwhelming. I grabbed her left ankle and pulled it across her body. She squealed with delight because she knew exactly where I was going. She lay her head down on the bedspread, turned to the side, and pushed up on her knees so her exquisite little bottom was high in the air.

Good God, what a perfect ass this young girl had. I admired her incredible curves as I positioned myself behind her. Her waist was so tiny and flared into womanly hips that morphed sinfully into the two gorgeous bubbles of her butt cheeks. I rubbed my cock up and down her slit and she groaned and begged me to stick it back inside. I wanted to hear her beg a little -- with her words and her body. But I was eager to re-enter that hot pussy too and I did so with little warning.

She was so wet and so completely aroused that I shoved my cock back into her with little effort. Her deep-seated groan told me that is exactly what she wanted.

"Of, fuck, Derek. Give it to me, fucking give it to me!" she seethed. "Fuck me hard!"

And I did just that because it was what we both needed at that moment. I grabbed her hips and began to move into her, slowly at first, but with ever increasing speed and depth. We were both ready for this and I could tell she didn't want gentle anymore and neither did I. I felt empowered by the moment and the position, and damn if I wasn't going to give her everything I had.

And what a position! With each deep thrust her tight cheeks rippled with impact. It was a sight to behold. It was like the power of my thrust was immediately transferred to her cheek flesh. I growled and fucked her even harder.

Soon the sound of our fuck was echoing in her brand new bedroom. Each pumping plunge of my hips was met with a deep fleshy smacking sound that I have so loved over the years. That slapping sound was mixed with unintelligible moans and sounds emanating from both of us. God, this girl could take it and still wanted more.

It felt like our fuck was reaching a crescendo. How much harder and deeper could I fuck her? It was then that I grabbed her hair and pulled back hard. She gasped as I reared back to give her everything I had.

At that moment a flash of what I was doing ripped through my mind. I was fucking my best friend's daughter in face down doggy in her brand new apartment in St. Louis. And I wasn't just fucking her; I was lights out pounding her perfect body. That thought was ripped away as I reared back and gave her every inch I had. She put her hands out in front of her -- one anchoring herself against the headboard from my deep thrusts, the other gripping the bedsheets.

Each pumping thrust was greeted by a deep grunt, almost like I was fucking the breath right out of her. And as the bed pounded against the wall and our bodies slammed together, I could feel my orgasm welling up quickly deep in my loins. My desire for her had been building up for several days now and it was going to be a huge release.

Her deep-seated groans were muffled by the pillows as we reached the point of no return. I was going to come and my own garbled words and pumping hips communicated that to her clearly.

"Oh fuck, Zoe, fuck....Zoe, I'm gonna fucking....."

And with a few deep pumping thrusts I shot one, two, three, four huge spurting jets of cum deep inside her tight teenage cunt. I screamed at the height of my pumping ejaculation and felt her pussy clench and pulse around my pounding cock. Her body shook uncontrollably as she let out a cry and then an open mouthed silent scream.

It finally slowed. Our fuck had been like a runaway train toward the end and once we had both released our bodies slowed as our juices were released. Slowly -- ever so slowly -- we stopped. I leaned back and looked down as I pulled my soaking wet cock from her pussy. A small waterfall of combined juices dripped out of her gaping pink lips and fell down her smooth lean thighs.

I collapsed to her side and pulled her with me. We spooned as we caught our breath and the enormity of what we had just done washed over both of us.

"Holy fuck, Zoe -- what just happened?"

She giggled in post orgasmic bliss. "Ummmm, I think you just fucked the shit of me, Derek." We both laughed and I pulled her close to me. We whispered and snuggled and before long we had both slipped into slumber. We awoke a bit later and Zoe realized that she hadn't closed up shop in the kitchen or turned all the lights out. I watched that cute little ass pad out of the room as I awaited her return.

We may have just fucked, but she still took my breath away when she walked back into her bedroom -- naked. I just wanted to pinch myself to make sure this was really happening. What a perfect sexy little body this young lady had.

We made love again over the course of the evening. Some of the franticness of our earlier session was calmed by the late hour. We lay and explored one another's bodies and eventually worked ourselves into another orgasm, after which we conked out until sunrise.

We took our time rising the next morning and shared a long hot shower that brought us our third and final round of orgasms. The enormity of what had transpired over the past two days was still settling into our collective psyche.

And while the emotional turmoil of what we had done seeped into the past, the practicality of the day was beginning to emerge as we got dressed. I needed to catch a flight. I packed up and we headed back down to the Jeep for the journey. We stopped for donuts and coffee and ate in relative silence as Zoe made her way to the airport.

As we approached the departure terminal, Zoe spoke. "Thanks again for being my road buddy and getting my vehicle to school, Derek. I am eternally grateful." I waited for more. "And the sex was....incredible."

"Thanks, Zoe. And right back at you. I'm not sure when or where or....." My voice tapered off, not sure of what I was or wasn't offering.

"Hey, St. Louis is kinda on the way to Chicago. Aren't you working there for the next year or so?"

"Well, yeah....I am. But....."

"No buts. Come see me again."

I wasn't going to turn down an offer like that. I could make that work.

'You're on, Zoe. I'd love that."

"Good. And you know what they say...."

"I do," I responded. "What happens in the Midwest...."

She finished the sentence. "Stays in the Midwest."

I leaned in to give her a thank you kiss as her Jeep idled curbside at the Delta entrance. There was nothing more to say. We looked at one another and smiled. I grabbed my bag, shut the door and waved as she pulled away from the curb. I headed for the self-opening doors and onward to Chicago......and home.