My Road Trip with Zoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were closing in on St. Louis by this point and my Illinois erection began to subside as we crossed the Mississippi River. We waved at the arch and then wended our way to Zoe's apartment building. It was in a nice part of town not too far from campus -- a brand new 16 story building with commercial tenants on the first floor, a parking garage on the second and third, and apartments above. I parked out front as she ran into check in and get her keys. She returned and we parked in the garage and began the long slow process of carrying the contents of her stuffed Jeep up to her unit.

She had a corner unit on the top floor with views of downtown and the surrounding area. It was a one bedroom and had floor to ceiling windows throughout and a balcony off the living room. While it was fully furnished, Zoe had brought many of her own accessories to make it more personal.

"Don't tell my parents, but Austin helped me out a little on this so I could upgrade and get a corner on a high floor."

"How nice of him. Sounds like he's entering sugar daddy territory," I said.

"Hmmm. Kinda. But not really. I don't know how often I'll see him. He just liked the idea of me having a really nice place when he visits."

We finally finished emptying the car and I helped move the various boxes and pieces to the appropriate location. It appeared my work here was done.

"So, Zoe. I'm going to make a reservation out by the airport and be on my way. I'll Uber out there so you can focus on getting settled." I was kind of hoping she might protest and she did.

"Derek, that's nonsense. You should stay here. Look at the size of that couch," she said, sweeping her arm toward the large L-shaped leather sofa near the window. "Besides, I owe you. I was going to take you out to dinner as a way of thanking you for this. Please -- I'll drive you out to the airport in the morning," she begged.

She really did seem quite serious. And I have to admit the thought of hanging out and relaxing after a long road trip had some appeal. As did spending the evening with this lush beauty. It was six o'clock and the notion of finding a hotel and spending the night alone in a soulless Hilton by the St. Louis airport did not have much appeal.

"Well, I shouldn't. But that is a tempting offer. I mean, who can turn down a free dinner?"

"Exactly. So, why don't I shower up and get ready. Then you can use the bathroom and we'll be on our way. I know just the place a block or so down the way. Sound good?"

I smiled my reply and she went off to take a shower. I walked around the apartment while she did, admiring the details and the views. I remembered my own digs sophomore year and shook my head. Between good old dad and a sugar daddy young Zoe was doing herself proud.

I'd spent two full days with this young beauty by this point, but that did not prepare me for the vision that walked out of the bathroom a half hour later. I realized I had probably never seen her made up and ready for a night on the town. She smiled at me as I stood there with my mouth agape.

"Cat got your tongue?"

Her hair was washed and blown dry and looked sinfully casual. She'd applied just enough make-up to be deadly. She was wearing a short summer dress that hugged her upper torso and breasts, but flounced loose with her movements down below. To top it off she had on a pair of strappy heels that I was quite sure she had never worn around her parents.

"No, cat's got my brain. Damn, you clean up nice after a thousand plus mile road trip," I stated.

"Why, thank you. It's a great shower -- rain head -- you are welcome to give it a try."

"I think I will do just that. Thanks." I had brought my suitcase upstairs -- perhaps a sign of wishful thinking -- and retrieved some fresh clothes for our night out on the town. Where this was all leading was still somewhat of a mystery. But I decided not to turn away from an opportunity if it showed itself. And, given our conversation across Illinois and the present situation, all signs were looking good. I shaved, showered and dressed.

When I emerged from the bathroom music was playing. This place even had a built-in sound system. I had put on a nice short sleeve linen shirt and blue jeans. I figured I could throw on the sport coat I had brought along and be on a par with the beauty who was in the kitchen with an open bottle of wine. I looked at it askance.

"Stole a couple from Dad's supply. If he notices.....whoops," she grinned. She poured me a glass and handed it to me. My eyes swept over her face and body. Her Dad, of course, was my best friend. But somehow being over a thousand miles from home, standing with a decked out Zoe, and about to head out to dinner, that recollection held little sway at that moment.

We toasted our successful arrival, drank a glass and then headed downstairs. Zoe's place was just a block from a bustling street full of bars, pubs and restaurants. It looked to be a healthy mix of college kids and post-grads. Walking along the street with her made me proud. She had one of those walks that was hard to ignore -- more of a stride, really - regal, yet sexy. She had thrown a small shawl over her shoulders and lightly held my elbow as we walked.

I'm not sure what I expected when we walked into the pub she had chosen. Perhaps I would be mistaken as her father. But I kind of liked the notion that they might wonder -- especially given the way she was dressed. We melded into the crowd and were able to snag a nice table for two over against the wall.

Our waitress barely glanced at her fake idea, and soon the drinks were flowing. The atmosphere was so very different from 30 hours in her car. I had to readjust and realize where I was -- and who I was with.

Seated across from me was the daughter of my friend. And the miles we had put between us and home -- and the fact that this was a legitimate journey -- gave me an overwhelming sense of confidence in the moment. As the chalky haze of a few drinks began to cloud judgment, I was slowly focusing only on the present -- and the incredibly gorgeous young woman seated across from me. Our conversation was as far-ranging as it had been. But as dinner was served and we got into a deeper rapport, she surprised me with this.

"So....that was quite an impressive journey for you across the entire state of Illinois."

"Well, thank you. Let's just say that the subject matter was stimulating -- and coming directly from the source. I can think of few things that would have kept me rapt and erect like that for so many miles."

She giggled and took a sip of wine. "Well, I was glad to finally share it all with somebody. And somebody who didn't judge me. It's been weighing on me a bit, I have to say."

We talked about her current situation and I was trying to be helpful in how she might approach the coming year. She couldn't put her eggs all in one basket and she agreed. Yet, after her experience with Austin -- and it clearly wasn't over yet -- she was reluctant to go back to Frat Row for sex. It was like her eyes had been opened and she was determined to find alternatives.

It seemed like the experience of traveling together for two days and her sharing the most intimate story of her young life had bonded us in some strange way. And as the alcohol calmed me and we blocked out the pub noise surrounding us, we seemed to focus on one another and on the night we had at our disposal. I knew I had to play this just right as our check came and Zoe paid for our meal.

"Thank you for dinner, Zoe."

"And thank you for helping me to drive out here, Derek. You are a life-saver."

"Yes, I am," I joked. "So we could have another drink here or head back and see if we can make a dent in that bottle of bourbon," I offered.

She smiled at my suggestion and tossed her hair over her shoulder for me.

"Yes, and you never did get to taste that weed I so generously offered you last night," she said, biting her lower lip.

"Oh, you're right. Well then, a drink to toast our successful journey and a smoke to send me off to bed. Sounds like a plan."

We departed and the sudden act of standing and walking after dinner and a few drinks hit us both. I felt her take a hold of my elbow and I offered no resistance. We sauntered back the two blocks to her new digs and took the elevator to 16. I smiled as the door to her unit closed behind us with a thunk and I was alone with this exquisite young lady. We were about to drink and smoke our way into what I hoped was one another's arms. Entering her unit strangely felt like coming home.

As we settled in and got comfortable, I had an idea. I grabbed the loose island in the kitchen and both stools and carried them over to the floor to ceiling windows. I placed the island piece against the window and the two stools on the same side facing out. I grabbed the bourbon and put it in the center of the table. She got my drift and lit some candles and put on some very sexy music.

"This is quite some place you have here, Zoe. It should serve you well in the coming year."

She loved the temporary re-design of her furniture and came to perch on one of the stools. I went to fetch a couple glasses and some ice. And as I walked back, I smelled the sweet aroma of cannabis wafting my way. She held out the joint to me and I took a toke. I think we could both tell this was some powerful weed, so after a couple hits each she placed it in an ashtray.

I knew we were going to need a little water, so I excused myself to grab a couple glasses. As I walked back and saw the profile of Zoe's lovely form silhouetted against the St. Louis skyline, I knew we were in for a special evening. We'd come to this place and this time -- and it was a moment that was quite unlikely to ever present itself again. I knew in my gut that my next move was the right one.

I placed the water glasses on our sky view table and then poured us each a little Woodford over rocks. We toasted and took a sip. I placed my glass back on the island and moved to stand behind Zoe. Without fanfare I placed my hands on her bare skin. And as we looked out at the incredible view, I began to gently massage her shoulders.

"So what was it you said about this weed, Zoe?"

"Well, it's an indica/sativa blend, but seems like perfect proportions. Very physical. Mmmm, God, that feels good."

I squeezed her neck from either side, then used my hands and thumbs to apply just the right amount of pressure to her shoulders as I moved down her shoulder blades and then back up to her neck -- looking for soft tissue.

"I see. So you've been doing a little research in this department?"

She giggled and moaned at the same time. "Yes, I did. This summer. One of my older friends was on a quest to find the best weed for sex. She said she had tried everything at the dispensary and, well, this one was the clear winner, according to her."

I brought my thumbs together on either side of her spine high up with my fingers splayed out wide, and began a long slow walk down her spinal column, notching into each vertebrae as I descended. It felt so good to touch her body, yet still in a relatively innocent way.

"So tell me what you like about it and I'll tell you my opinion."

"Mmmm , God, that feels good. You're very good with your hands, Derek. Mmmm, well, like I said, I think it's an intense physical high -- the sense of touch is so heightened. But the sativa part of the blend keeps the energy level from steering into couch surfing mode. God, don't stop, Derek."

I had no intent of stopping anytime soon. I was just getting started. As I reached her lower back my hands spanned out and I felt the soft flesh of her upper buttocks. I could feel the thin line of a thong spanning her hips as I squeezed something other than neck, shoulders or back for the first time. I also felt the indentation of those dimples just above her cheeks. She moaned softly, giving me a signal that all was right with the world.

"What do you think of it, Derek?"

I let my hands wander back up her spine and continued to caress her body. As I reached her neck I leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on her neck, just below the ear. I heard her sigh.

"Well, it is a very nice physical high, yes. And it makes me want to touch you, Zoe." I hesitated, but her body language and her soft moans made this next step a natural. "May I show you how?"

"Mmhmm," she cooed. She glanced over her shoulder at me and bit her lower lip. "Of course. Don't stop now."

I grabbed my stool and placed it directly behind hers and straddled it so I was close to her body. I went back to massaging her neck and shoulders, but this time my fingers hooked the thin straps of her summer dress and slid them toward the edge of her shoulders. With little fanfare the straps slid innocently down her upper arm.

I pushed one hand up into her hair and gently kneaded her scalp as my other hand found the zipper in the middle of the dress. I knew she wouldn't stop me now, so I took my time slowly lowering it down to her lower back. She was not wearing a bra.

I heard an audible sigh as the zipper arrived at the bottom of her back. I pulled the straps and lowered the bodice of her dress down to her hips. I didn't grab her or accost her now that she was half naked. I focused on her bare back and revisited a few of the things I had done earlier -- though now on bare skin.

I finally scooted a little closer to her and pulled her back against me. She fell back with no resistance and for the first time I gazed down at her breasts. They were perfectly shaped and a tad larger than I would have expected. Her hard pink nipples stood high on the slopes of her breasts and seemed to be piercing the night.

"So lovely, Zoe. God you are an exquisitely beautiful woman," I whispered in her ear. She just moaned in response.

I reached my hands down to gently cup her flesh. Her breasts were warm and soft to the touch. I fondled them ever so lightly -- using a grazing touch to caress them. My fingertips found her distended nipples and I played with them with the softest touch imaginable. She arched her back as if offering them to me. I pulled her nipples with thumb and forefinger and let go to watch them settle into her torso. Her soft groan let me know there was more to be explored with nipple play.

I kissed her neck as I fondled and whispered about how beautiful she was; how turned I was for her. As I nuzzled into her neck I reached down as I looked over her shoulder. We both watched as I slid the hem of her dress higher -- than higher still. At last a tiny triangle of white lace came into view. I don't know that I had ever seen a sexier sight.

"Oh, Zoe. That is so beautiful. Look at you."

Her legs were together and the tight vee of her panty clad pussy lay framed between the hem of her dress and her long sleek thighs. I couldn't resist and my hand wandered down. Again, I didn't grab or push. I lightly dragged my fingertips over her lovely mons and up and down her impossibly smooth thighs. As I did so she slightly parted her legs and I knew it was time to move along.

"Zoe. Let's go to your bedroom, baby."

She stood, pushed her stool aside and turned to face me as she slipped her dress down to a small silken heap on the floor. Now, only in tiny white panties, she moved closer and we kissed. It was not a kiss of desperation or need, at least not yet. It was a kiss that said we have all night, so let's take our time. I couldn't have agreed more.

At first only out lips explored. But as the seconds ticked by our tongues darted out here and there for just a moment, or our teeth bit down ever so softly on a lip. It was a slow serious kiss that would only move in one direction. I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her closer. And as I did so, her hands moved down to cup the enormous bulge that had grown in my jeans

"Mmmmm. This guy traveled all the way across Illinois with us and I never got to meet him," she crooned softly.

"No. You didn't. But you can meet him now, if you like."

She giggled. "Well, I'd like to do more than meet him."

With that she undid my belt, then unzipped my jeans. She began to tug at my waist, but I knew that was a symbolic tug and I would need to stand to complete the task. I did. Now she tugged down and pulled my erection with my briefs. At last she cleared my rock hard flesh and my cock sprang out thickly. I was as hard as I had ever been.

"Oh my, Derek. It's bigger than I thought it would be. I guess he was kind of constrained in the car. Oh, Jesus....look at him," she said with admiration. Her tiny hand wrapped around the thick meaty shaft and she began to gently stroke him.

She leaned forward again and we kissed, but her small hand stayed wrapped around my thick shaft. Now our kiss was tinged with the anticipation of what was to come and my hands wandered down her back to cup her lovely little ass. Good God, it had been years since I felt such tender young flesh in my hands. I moaned softly and she broke our kiss.

"Shall we?" she asked.

I didn't need to answer. I followed as she padded toward the bedroom. She had one of those cute little coed bubble butts that I find so totally intoxicating. Her hips swung in a way that made her sweet little round cheeks just jiggle so tightly and imperceptibly. I'd be lying if I didn't say I would follow the compact little switch of that ass anywhere.

She turned as she approached the bed and smiled. I knew exactly what I wanted and took no time in going there. I gently pushed her back until she fell onto her back on the bed. She smiled submissively and I could see she was pleased that I was taking control. The fact was, I wasn't sure if it was me taking control or my cock.

In either case I grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her aggressively to the edge of the bed so her feet were on the floor and her ass was on the very edge of the mattress. She bit her lower lip and knew the effect that subtle gesture would have on me -- would have on any man.

I knelt and looked into her eyes as I pushed her knees apart, spreading her smooth slender thighs. A tiny triangular patch of white lace covered the sweet tender bulge of her pussy. God, there are few things I love more in this life than the puffy rise of the female mons, especially when barely covered by the tiniest, most delicate panties. I was thrilled to see how Zoe's pussy protruded so nicely against the innocent white lace, creating a sexy panty-clad bulge of puffy outer lips. I couldn't keep my eyes off of it -- or my hands.

I wanted to dive right in and rip the tiny thong off her body in one motion. But my cooler head prevailed and I leaned down to kiss my way up her smooth sleek thighs. I kept eye contact with her and as I got closer she rested her hand on the top of my head -- half guiding me and half monitoring my progress toward the apex of her long sleek legs.

As I got closer I could literally feel the heat generating from just below her panties as her scintillating scent began wafting into my nose and directly to my brain. I looked up at her hungry eyes and slipped my finger under her thong -- and moved it to the side.

Just that act made her moan and I felt her hand pulling me toward her center. But I wanted to look first and take in this beauty before I tasted. She had lovely full meaty lips for someone so slender. If her legs had been together I was quite sure she would have a tight slit framed by her lovely outer labia. But with her legs spread so wide her lips had parted and the moist pink inner lips were open and beckoning with glistening wetness. She slid a hand off of my head and reached down. Using two fingers she open her lips to show me her inner beauty. I could see her watching me.

"God damn, Zoe. It's......"

She giggled. "You like?" A rhetorical question at best. She knew I more than liked. Her other hand subtly pulled my face toward her inner core. But I resisted. She wanted my face between her legs. I wanted that too, but I was going to do it my way. I pulled back.