All Comments on 'My Role in Porn'

by Cyanlot

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hope its a true story

If you made this up, it was a great concept. I enjoyed the fantasy for my part. Very acceptable cock sucking for a straight guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
reader response

Thank goodness, a writer that can complete a credible story without an error in spelling, punctuation, etc. Well done, sir -- good pace, continuity and plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Got my start at an early age in gay porn. Left the biz some time ago but every once in awhile I still get the itch to have a huge load of cum dumped on my face. Don't think my wife and kids would appreciate it much but fuck em. A man can dream can't he?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WesleyM97

Looking for a tight ass to fuck. Kik me WesleyM97

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Its an ok story but it's just porn not a fanisty

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
That was hot

So playing the cuckold role really fits him. As he got into it, did he submit to chastity and having his tight cuckold pussy fucked also? Getting bred by bi stud tops? Love to hear how he did some "milking" scenes as he is fucked and stretched. Maybe a chapter 2? Great job by writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story and how he took to the cock like all pussi boys should

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Get tested for HIV/AIDS

The sheer quantity of "bareback" sexual activity in porn is an STD nightmare waiting to happen. LA has been talking about cracking down on this for ages and there have been incidents in which production has been shut down for weeks after performers had been infected.

The favourite excuse of the porn pimps for the continued existence of these particular unsafe working conditions is that everyone appearing in these films (plus the fluffers, if there are any still around in the post-Viagra era) are tested periodically for HIV and STD's. There's one well-known lab in Porn Valley where this is pretty much all they were founded to do.

Start bringing in random guys picked up in bars, untested, and toss them directly into the middle of a bisexual scene? So much for "everyone" being tested.

Enjoy your AIDS. This was just waiting to happen for a very long time.

CyanlotCyanlotover 8 years agoAuthor
Fantasy v. Reality

An anonymous comment posted on 12/1/15 discussed the dangers of unprotected sex in the production of pornography and how these are increased if random amateurs, who haven't been tested for STDs, are brought into the production of pornography. This comment reminded me that different Literotica readers have very different expectations of the stories they read. Some people seem to expect, or demand, that the stories not portray unsafe or reckless sexual practices. Some want them to be realistic in very specific ways. Some people get very upset with an author if the author portrays characters that behave in ways that the reader thinks he wouldn't behave. (They feel they have to weigh in and say what they would have done in the place of one of the characters and present this as if it's a criticism of the story.)

I don't subscribe to these views. My purpose in writing these stories is to explore merely imaginary scenarios that might be titillating and sometimes, also, disturbing in some way. I'd call these fantasies, but some people think that fantasies are scenes that you want to experience. The stories I write are not fantasies in this sense.

So, to this anonymous poster, I would say: STDs and especially HIV are very serious issues. Unprotected sex with people who are sexually active with others is a generally dangerous activity. Bringing some random, untested stranger into the production of pornography that involves sex with the actors is, indeed, not a recommended practice. But that is no criticism of a story that portrays these actions.

No one should think for a second that any of my stories--or most of the other stories on Literotica--are guides to how to live your life.

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

The author, below, set out his aims for this work. He most certainly achieved them, this story was original, entertaining and titillating. He deserves at least 5*s but because of the rules 5* is all I can give him, together with my thanks for the pleasure he gave me.

LedmunLedmun3 months ago

Nice written flow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous