My Roommate Angie 02

Story Info
My second time with Angie, so hot it got the police involved.
2.5k words
4.77
2.9k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 02/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samtam
Samtam
119 Followers

I laid in bed thinking about the events of last night. Angie's lips, breasts and cock playing prominently in my thoughts. I had touched another penis for the first time in my life, something I had not expected to do when the weekend had started.

Angie was gone when I woke up. She'd messaged me to say she had to go in to the office today (the snow had lifted thankfully). She'd also said she'd had a great time last night and would love to hang out with me later if I was up for it.

I guessed that hang out meant fool around in some way, and I was up for this, I think. Last night was great and all, but I wasn't sure how I felt about sucking another cock yet.

My day went the usual boring way. I did a little work (I was already well ahead due to the snowy weekend spent working), I went to the gym, did some shopping, and then cooked some dinner.

During the day I also spent time looking up ladyboys on the internet. I looked at documentaries, I read forum posts of people sharing their experiences of ladyboy sex, and of course I watched some ladyboy porn too. I watched ladyboys sucking and fucking, giving and taking dick, and all their curious curves and their varied shapes and forms. Ironically after my research I felt less certain about what was ahead of me now, so it was with excitement and a little trepidation that I looked up from my dinner that evening to see Angie coming through the door.

"Hey there Joey, how was your day? Mine was rough out, I'm glad to be home." said Angie with a sigh.

"Ah yeah all good, caught up on some non work stuff and all that." I replied.

We made small talk as we ate dinner, watching the last NFL playoff game of the weekend. It all seemed like any other night until Angie suddenly spoke during the 58th commercial break of the game.

"So I had fun last night, how was it for you?" she asked pointedly.

"It was fun, really fun. certainly different to what I thought I'd be doing yesterday." I said

"That's good. So look I'm just doing to get to it. I like you, I think we have good chemistry, and I think we could be good together." said Angie.

"I like you too, we get on really well together." I relied honestly.

"That's great to hear, I'm quite relieved to be honest. But we also have to talk about the fact that I have a penis." continued Angie.

"Ok, what do wish to discuss?" I said, genuinely curious.

"Well sex wise it's very important to be on the same page. So yes I am a ladyboy. And yes I like my penis, I know some trans people don't, but I do. I love to suck cock, and I really like to take a cock up my ass also. However I also very much like to have my dick sucked, and to fuck my partners ass quite often too. What do you think about that?" said Angie.

"Wow, that's a lot of info. Well, to answer the questions you posed, I very much would like to fuck your ass and mouth. And as you may know I've never had a cock in my mouth or ass before, and it hadn't really been on my bucket list either. But I think that I would be willing to give these things at least one go and see how it went. If it wasn't for me though then that would likely be my last time sucking or getting fucked, how does that sound to you?" I replied.

"I think that's fair." smiled Angie, and with that she slid over to my couch and sat on my lap, her lips inches from me, her mixture of perfume and London commute pollution was so enticing. "So look, I'm going to go for a shower, but after that I'd love for you to join me in my bedroom and see what happens." said Angie lowly.

"Sure, sounds great." I replied.

Angie didn't say anything, but smiled, and gave me a long kiss, and walked away to her bedroom, swinging her fine little arse as she moved.

While Angie was in the shower my brain started processing the conversation I'd just had. Was I really prepared to have a cock in my mouth, or more to the point, my ass? I guess I'd agreed to it, and I really liked Angie, so if it wasn't completely horrible and didn't happen too often then maybe I could do it? I really wasn't sure at all.

I was still processing thoughts like these about 20 minutes later when Angie opened the door to her bedroom again. Except this time she wasn't in her work clothes. Instead she had on what I could only describe as a sexy cop outfit. Her hair was down, and her lips looked shiny and enticing. She had a tight navy top that barely covered her arse and her boobs looked pushed up, out, and inviting. She had a truncheon and handcuffs on a belt, and finally black boots and stockings on her shapely legs.

"Officer Angie would like to see you please." she said.

I didn't need telling twice. No matter what I had in front of me tonight, Angie looked to hot to even contemplate not following her, soI eagerly made my way into her room.

As soon as I entered Angie pinned me against the wall, her warm body pressed tight against me.

"I heard that you have drugs up your ass. Bend over, I'm going to find out." she said with a wicked smile in her eyes.

Angie pushed me forward into the bed, and without hesitation, pulled my jeans and underwear down in one fluid motion. I heard the sound of a glove being put on, and a bottle being opened and closed. I then felt the unmistakable sensation of Angie's finger probing around the ring of my ass. After only another second or two I felt Angie's finger push forward. Even thought I knew it was only a finger, it felt huge in my ass, and I had to fight the other to tighten my anus in response.

"I'm going to find the drugs, you think you can hide from me?" said Angie.

"Ah I have nothing, you won't find anything." I said

After about another minute of probing, Angie slowly withdrew her finger.

"Hmmm, maybe there isn't anything in your ass, you sure felt very tight back there. But I don't like your attitude, lie on the bed, I think we can sort that out." she said.

I lay on the bed and waited with bated breath for what was to happen next. Angie got on the bed and stood over me, her eyes alive with excitement.

"You know, some of the other officers don't like my unorthodox methods, but I think it gets results. And I think with a little effort we can put that cheeky little mouth of yours to good use." she said smiling.

And with that Angie slowly lifted up her dress to reveal a skinny black thong. She pulled the thong aside, freeing her semi hard cock. Angie then dropped to her knees, her cock and balls resting on my chest.

"I'm going put my cock in your mouth now, understand?" said Angie.

"I do." I replied, not really sure what else to say.

"Good, then open wide." said Angie smiling.

I could feel her cock moving up my body as Angie slid up. It was at my adam's apple, then my chin, and finally I felt Angie's cock cross my lips and into my mouth for the first time. It didn't really taste of much, but Angie's cock felt huge in my mouth. I couldn't really bob my head in the position I was in, I was more just laying there as Angie decided the speed and depth with which she entered my mouth.

"Look at you, you suck cock like a natural. I bet your loving this, I'm going to use your mouth until I feel you've learned your lesson. That's it, stick out your tongue and breathe through your nose, you've got this bitch." said Angie.

She was really getting into it. And I was enjoying the noises she was making. Even though it pushed her cock further down my throat, I couldn't resist reaching my hands up to cup and squeeze Angie's arse, running my finger around her inviting asshole.

After another couple minutes Angie slowly withdrew from my mouth. She moved down a little so her ample courage pressed into me, her lips inches from mine. Angie then planted a deep wet kiss on my lips, her tongue penetrating where her cock had been only seconds before that.

"Ah, that was good my little cocksucking friend. Now in my hand I have a bottle of flavoured lube, and I'm about to use it. So I can either pour it on my cock and you will bend over and give me your virgin ass, or I'm going to rub it on my ass and get the pleasure of fucking Officer Angie, which would you prefer?" asked Angie.

"I want to fuck Officer Angie's ass." I said without thought.

"Pity, I really wanted to stretch your ass, I bet you moan no while begging me to go harder. But I guess that'll have to wait for another day." said Angie pouting.

Angie got up and bent over, her tiny outfit easily riding up enough to expose her tight asshole. She pulled the thong aside and rubbed thick coating of lube all around the rim. I was just getting back to my feet and reading readying my cock for it's next adventure when Angie spoke again.

"Oh by the way, before you can fuck me, you have lick my ass first, understand?" said Angie, arching her back up pushing her arse up towards me.

I didn't need telling twice, I'd been wanting to try this ever since I'd seen Angie bend over for the first time. I went straight in, my tongue burrowing into her ass like the was a prize in there. I licked from the end of her balls back up to her ass, I even gave her cock another quick suck from behind at one point as I worked. And after about 5 minutes, when I could wait no longer, I quickly applied some more lube to my cock and Angie's asshole, guided my cock to her sacred entrance, and pushed in.

Oh wow her ass felt even better than I'd imagined. The pressure of her ring around the base of my cock, the bounce of her ass cheeks against my crotch, the movement of her hips, her moaning, her panting. I both wanted to keep fucking her ass forever, and immediately fill her hole with hot cum at the same time. She was also saying some really dirty stuff, like "fuck me until I walk funny", and "oh yeah show me how you own this ass". It was all so hot, the only thing missing was seeing Angie's face as I fucked her.

So without saying anything to her, I pulled out, turned Angie over, and guided her legs up into my shoulders. I then pushed back into her ass, while also able to get up face to face with her. I was so lost in the moment, the sweat on her face, her pursed lips, her moans. I knew I didn't have long, so I balanced myself with one hand, and with the other I placed it firmly around her throat and began choke fucking her as hard as I could. I gave it to her as hard as I could for the next two or three minutes, but all too soon I couldn't hold it in any longer, and let loose one of the biggest orgasms of my life right up her fine arse.

I quivered and shook as I ejaculated high into her rectum, never breaking eye contact with her, both of us panting in unison, and after what felt like forever, we gradually relaxed.

"You're eyes looked so angry, that was so hot." said Angie.

"It sure was, sorry some of that stuff just happened in the moment without discussing with you first." I said.

"No I really liked it, I love when you take charge. There's only one problem though." said Angie.

"What's that?" I said curiously.

"Well, you came in Officer Angie's ass without asking permission first, so you owe her something in return, can you guess what that is?" she said smiling.

"For me to get on my knees, and suck her cock until she cums in my mouth?" I said half laughing, knowing that if I was going to be with Angie, then this would have to be a part of our sex life.

"Couldn't have put it better myself, criminal." said Angie laughing.

Angie sat on the edge of the bed, barely hiding her erect cock under her tight dress. I got on my knees in front of bed, about 6 inches from her crotch.

"Now, I want you to think about what you've done while you suck Officer Angie, and what will happen to you if you cum in officers assess without permission in future." said Angie laughing again.

She slowly raised her skirt to reveal her cock. I really wanted the cock in my mouth, I wanted to please Angie and make her feel good. I opened wide and Angie immediately entered my mouth, thrusting hard and fast. I choked, I gagged, but I fought through it. I could still see Angie's olive skin, and smell her intoxicating perfume, it kept me going, knowing she must be getting close. She mouthfucked me for the next could minutes, gradually getting harder and faster, harder and faster, until..

"Oh god that's it, keep doing that. Oh yeah I'm close get ready, here it comes...." moaned Angie.

I kept sucking, waiting for what was to come. And then it hit, the thrusting increased, Angie's panting increased, and then came the semen. About 4 good squirts, followed by a few smaller ones. Slowly Angie withdrew from my mouth. The saliva that naturally came out in response to the cum had diluted it, so I couldn't really taste it in my mouth. I internally wondered if I should try swallow or not, I decided what the heck and I went for it. It was sticky and a little salty, the taste would definitely stay in my mouth for a while, but when I looked up at the happy look on Angie's face it was all worth it.

"That was amazing dear. You were amazing." said Angie smiling.

"Thanks, this was a lot of fun." I said.

"Well Officer Angie will let you go with a warning this time, but if you misbehave like this again, then I'll have to bend you over and teach you a much more profound lesson, understand?" said Angie smiling.

"I'd expect nothing less, I promise to behave exactly as you'd expect of me." I said slyly as we got under the covers for the second night in a row.

Samtam
Samtam
119 Followers