My Roommate Owed Me a Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stepped in. The door closed behind us. And he was there: Ben. He was smiling at us. Eve turned to me. And she gave me the look: "You'll pay for this." And as Ben stepped toward us, she just turned to him, smiled:

"Hi." Eve kissed him on the cheeks. "What's your name? I forgot."

"Ben"

"Nice to meet you."

As we sat in the living room. Eve gave me another stare. I could see that she was trying to connect all the dots in her head. And then Ben asked:

"Eve. I'm curious. Why did you match with Sabrina on Tinder?"

She raised an eyebrow and went along:

"Her smile. Her eyes. But I knew I wanted to fuck her when I smelled her perfume."

Sabrina turned to Ben, said to him: "I told you she was direct." She turned back to Eve: "Oh, and by the way, my perfume. It's 'L'interdit' from Givenchy."

Ben turned to me. "And what about you? Why did you decide to join them?"

"I guess I was at the right place at the right moment. One moment, I'm chit-chatting with Sabrina... And a moment later, they invited me to take a shower with them. And I just followed. And I didn't regret it."

Eve looked at me with a "Yeah, right..." face. Then she looked at Sabrina and asked: "And why did you match me on the app?"

"Oh. Your profile was different from the others. You looked simple, genuine. And you mentioned you were open for couples in your bio. So we matched you"

She turned to Ben. "Were you afraid of letting your girlfriend going out with me?"

"No..." he answered putting his hand on his girlfriend's back. "I trust her. I knew it was only a hookup. Even if she loved having sex with you two, I know that she really needs a dick."

"You're confident... I like that!" she told him with a naughty smile.

She took a brief pause. She stared at him. "Show us your dick"

"What?"

"Show us your dick. This is why we're here? No?", she said slowly.

He smiled. He stood up. He placed himself in the middle of the living room, facing Eve. And he started to unbutton his shirt. We all saw the bump his pants. After he unbuttoned his jeans, he pulled his boxers down. His cock was already fully hard. He quickly removed his socks. He seemed to find it very exciting to be fully naked in front of us three.

Eve exchanged a look with Sabrina like she was seeking her approbation. She took a pillow from the sofa, dropped it on the ground in front of Ben and she kneeled. Ben moved a bit forward. And we started to hear sucking noise... As well as seeing Ben's very large smile. Sabrina took my hands, pulled me. And we ended up kneeling too. We took turns to give him blowjob after blowjob. At some point, we even blew him all three at the same time. Eve was sucking his cock's head. I was licking one side of the shaft, while Sabrina did the other side.

Then, Sabrina and I stood up and we started French-kissing in Ben's plain sight. We slowly started to undress between kisses. From time to time, she would take a brief look at Ben. After a few minutes, we're entirely naked and still kissing passionately. And then, I sat on the sofa, and Sabrina kneeled in front of me. She opened my legs, and she began eating my pussy.

In that position, I was able to see Ben's face clearly. And I could tell that he felt like in heaven: her former student giving him a blowjob while his girlfriend is discovering her bisexuality in front of him. Because he was watching... I exaggerated a bit my moans. I was massaging my breasts, biting my lips.

He finally walked towards us. And he kneeled behind Sabrina. He hit her butt with his cock a few times and he started penetrating her. Eve, looking at us three, started to undress. Once naked, she came and sat next to me. We began kissing. She was gently pinching my nipples with her fingers, licking my breasts.

And suddenly, Ben stepped back. He took a deep breath. He even looked away. I guessed it was simply too much for him. Sabrina switched and started to eat Eve's pussy. I stood up and went to get Ben. I smiled at him and asked him: "Do you have condoms?"

"Yeah, sure. They are in our bedroom."

"We're going to need them soon..."

I followed him. He walked to the nightstand. He opened the top drawer and took an open box. I took the box from his hands and got one out. I kneeled in front of him and started blowing him gently as I clumsily tried to open it. When the wrapping finally broke, I took his dick out of my mouth and unrolled it on it.

I climbed on the bed, opened my leg. He got on the bed; he rubbed his cocks against my wet pussy. I was so eager to feel him inside me that I grabbed his hips and pulled him toward me. It felt so good to feel him inside me. He wasn't muscular but he was still pretty fit. I used my hands to caress him, brought him closer to me. He started fucking me at a steady pace. He was sometimes kissing my breast, my neck. (He wasn't allowed to kiss us on the mouth).

After a few minutes, we rolled on the bed and I began riding him. With the control, I could reach a higher level of pleasure more quickly. His hands were on my hips. We were looking in each other's eyes. It lasted maybe a minute. And then we heard a surprising loud moan coming from the living room. We both got out of the bed pretty quickly.

When we got there, Sabrina and Eve were in the very same position we left them. Except that Eve looked sweatier and she was using one hand to hold Sabrina's head firmly between her legs. She yelled: "Oh God! I'm cuming! I'm cuming!" And then it was followed by a loud moan.... And suddenly, all her muscles relaxed.

She stayed still a few seconds. Then she replaced her hair as her breathing was slowly becoming normal. Sabrina stood up. And when she turned, we could see her large smile. Eve stood up slowly. She gave Sabrina a slap on the butt. They exchanged a quick kiss. And Ben had a sudden cramp. It took us a few seconds to realize that he came. Sabrina and Eve received some of his cum on their legs and toes. We all giggled, exchanged high-fives...

12