My Roommate the Femme Domme

Story Info
Lily takes her sub to the next level of girlhood.
1.3k words
4.23
10.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll never forget that wonderful afternoon. From there Lily and I never really stopped. She adored having a good boy who would please her on command and I loved being used as such. When I asked Lily what made her decide to make a move on me, she said "I felt how much you were checking me out. Plus, I looked like someone who needed to be dommed."

I distinctly remember the week she got me a chastity cage. Lily would strut by naked the entire time and refuse to unlock me. God, I've never felt so much pleasurable pain like that. I had the biggest squirt, all over her face by the way, when she finally unlocked and jerked me off.

Everything changed the day, it arrived. I'd just gotten home from work and was about to shower. In front of my room was an opened package with a note. It read: put these on and meet me in my room. Inside was a pair of fishnets, a skirt, and a small bra.

This was new territory for me, but I never hesitated when mommy asked me do something. I got into my new uniform, just as she wanted. As soon as I put the skirt on, I could feel my erection grow. I didn't have time to think about this... mommy was waiting.

I opened her door and found darkness. I stumbled my way to the bed. I felt around and couldn't find her. "Mommy?" I called out. The door shut behind me. The lights came on and I was shocked at the sight.

Lily stood before me in the sexiest black lingerie I've ever seen on a woman. She also wore thigh high stiletto boots and spiked choker. I adjusted my own collar as I saw her. With her whip in hand, she stepped towards me.

"How do you feel?" She circled around me and lifted my skirt.

"Sexy... just like mommy asked."

"You're such a good girl."

"Girl?" I paused.

"Mmhmmm. I can't wait to break in your ass tonight." She cupped my ass cheeks. "Are you ready?"

"I guess so mommy..."

Lily spun me around and pushed me onto the bed. My cock made a tent in my skirt. I glanced down at my outfit; bra, skirt, and fishnets. In any other scenario, I would have been so embarrassed. But seeing how excited Lily was, I felt sexy in these foreign clothes.

The woman got on her knees. Her hands stretched across my legs. Her nails gently pulling on my tights. Without hesitation, she wrapped her fingers around my manhood. I softly moaned. In quick succession, she pumped me twice. I gasped as she did.

Our eyes met as she licked her lips. Her eyes widened as if she were going to take a bite. Her black lipstick sparkled in the dim light. I took a deep breath as I knew what was coming.

The sexy brunette leaned forward, pressing her tits on my legs, and wrapped her lips around my cock head. I felt her tongue dance over my sensitive area as she sucked me in. "Fffffuck... mommmy." I cried out. Her suction was almost too much... I could have squirted down her throat right there.

With a pop sound, her lips left my body. Her fingers take it's place.

"Honey?" She started to pump me again. I nod with acknowledgement.

"You've been such a good boy for me these past few months." I shiver as her sultry voice rings in my ears.

"I need you trust me, okay?" I nod back.

"Mommys gonna try something we've never attempted once we're done here. But you have to have it promise at least try it, for me." As if I would deny mother.

"Yes mommy."

"Good girl."

My gaze shifts back to my lipstick stained shaft as mommy returns her lips. I shut my eyes to take in the pure pleasure of her. Lily sucks in almost half my length. Her tongue guides underneath. I can no longer contain my moans. She slides me in and out repeatedly. Each time taking more and more.

I feel her capture my last inch down her throat. I watch as she struggles to contain me. Her eyes start to water as my balls rest on her chin. Drool starts to coat my testicles. I am lost in the eternity of this beautiful moment.

Her choking noises cut through the silence. I feel her slide me out of her mouth. Mommy catches her breath. Her fingers still propping up my shaft. A string of spit hangs from the cock head to her black lips.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I know, dear."

Mommy smiles up at me and returns to her position. I brace myself on the bed... as I can feel my body is ready. She's managed to suck me in much quicker now. I love how wet her throat sounds. Her tight lips sucking out my manhood until I can't contain myself any longer. After a few more lip pumps, I fill her cheeks with my liquid. My body stays tense until the final squirt. I glance down in time to watch her swallow. I lie back.

"Sweetie... get up. Mommy's not done with you."

I prop my head up to see her pull something out of the closet, a strap on. I could hear myself gulp. We've never attempted assplay like this. Of course, mommy let me ruin her ass anytime I was a good boy. But I never thought she'd return the favor.

"Mommy.... I'm nervous."

She nodded as she approached. Her hands cupped my face. "It's okay, dear. I can't promise it won't hurt, but you'll grow to love mommy's cock." I hang my head and nod. "Yes, mommy."

Her fingers dig through my hair as she lifts my head up. My eyes are level with her plastic manhood. "Mommy... I'm not sure I can..." Her cock interrupts. She's managed to shove it in my mouth between words. I pause at first, as this was unexpected. Her pelvis starts to flex forward. Her sillcon penis deeper down my throat.

I gag. My salvia drips to the floor. My eyes looks up at mommy with fear. She shoves herself deeper. Suddenly, it clicks. I will be the good girl mommy wants. I close my eyes and take in the sensations. My lips loosen, allowing her better use of my mouth as her fuck hole.

I start moaning as she uses me harder. I bob my head forward and start to slurp her up. I steady myself on her thighs... her thick thighs. With a loud pop, her cock leaves my lips. Our eyes meet. I flash sadness... was I not good enough for mommy?

"You're ready... oh my god... you're ready." She giggles.

She tells to me get on my knees and face her mirror. I do as mommy says without hesitation. I spread my legs and arms, preparing for what's coming. Mary gets into position on the bed. She places a hand on each side of my lower back. Silence fills the room after she's mounted me. My heart races. I watch her reflection as she smiles before...

"OHHHHH FUCK!" I scream as she inserts.

It was only the tip and goddamn, did it hurt. I feel my asshole pulsing around her dick. I moan as the pain starts to overstimulate. She presses deeper. My legs shake. She presses deeper. The air leaves my body. She presses until she can't anymore.... And it starts to feel wonderful.

My entire body relaxes. "Thank you mommy." I barley moan out. Lily glides her molded manhood in and out of me for what feels like hours. I sort of lost time being mommy's pet. I did cum... twice. Both were due to her Penetration. My whole body was sore for almost two weeks... I could barley sit. It was worth it... as long as I stay as mommy's good girl...