All Comments on 'My Roommates are Monsters Ch. 05'

by Topher4774

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
noodlyarmsnoodlyarmsover 4 years ago
Keep 'em coming!

Another great installment, glad you are continuing with this. For future chapters could you include some kind of delineation or indicator when you do a time jump? Would make it read smoother in those two or three instances. Looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Duel concept

Well Alfa could of watched olympic wrestling on tv and then chose to look stuff up on line and found sexfighting videos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Okay first off let me say congrats on making a good story that is quite entertaining. My only real issue with your story is that sometimes you have typos in your sentence structure. It make the story hard to follow at times because you can't understand what they trying to say. Then you have to take a few moments to try and figure it out. But other than that what upset me about this chapter was you skipped over the good sex between the blue Elf in him 😢.

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405over 4 years ago

Amazing story i cant wait for more

AethurAethurover 4 years ago
One question

We're all used to gov't agencies being stupid, but everything we've been shown about DOSA would lead me to believe that they wouldn't just send a new 'monster' without some kind of briefing, especially when they should know about the hostility between Elves and vampires. I mean, They gave the Elf a file on her new foster home, but it didn't include any info on other 'monsters' there?

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago

Really enjoying the story.

Try using text to speech for proof reading.

I know everyone will down on me, but why do you have to repeat he is black all the time. We know this from your earlier description of him. Same as repeating if white, green, blue or whatever. He is just a man, does a particular coloured skin make him more or less than that?

ZydrasthorneZydrasthorneover 4 years ago
Update

Please continue the story. I am enjoying it and would move to see it continued. If not here please let me know where to find you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it!!!

Omg please make part 6, it would make my week!

orion6275orion6275over 3 years ago

please keep this story going, have not read one this interesting in awhile, love all the twists and turns he has to go through.

RazzakelRazzakelalmost 3 years ago

Why would you skip Alfa and the MC's first time together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wearing sports bra, but then low cut collar to look at cleavage. Which is it? Also the mentioning of floating sex then you just go to a week later talking about the first time having floating sex. All over the place with this chapter chocolate man

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTopher4774@Topher4774
*Update!* Hi. Yes I’m am still writing. I will he finishing Monster Roommates and I have new projects I’m working on too. Please stay tuned. FOLLOW me on Twitter @MonsterRoomie if you want to chat with me directly and get the latest updates on my writing. Hey it's Tophe...