My Roommates are Monsters Ch. 05

Story Info
Ben deals with a feud in his house.
9.2k words
4.74
12.4k
47

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 03/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Everyone! First I want to say thank you so so much for the love and appreciation you are giving this story. I'm happy to hear you guys are enjoying it so much.

I apologize for the big cliffhanger of the last chapter. I know it bothered some of you but I worked hard to release this next chapter quickly for you. To be honest this chapter does end with a bit of a cliffhanger too but it's not as bad as the last one.

I will tell you a couple of things now. This story will have 15 chapters. They are already planned out. Starting next chapter (I believe) the story will probably become more sexual and funny (I hope). Don't worry. There still gonna be a story and moments where they are just interacting. Lastly, yes there are more monster girls incoming.

Anyway, as always please forgive any spelling or grammar mistakes you find. I do my best to spot them but this is just a hobby so...

*******************************************

My Roommates are Monsters Ch. 5

Chapter 5: Food and Feuds

"I'm going to kill this bitch!" Flori Sange growled. The vampire's eyes were glowing and she was baring her teeth. She circled and moved around the the blue elf like a lioness about to pounce.

Benjamin Parker has never seen her so fearsome before. The moment Fee and her almost fought was scary but this was on another level. It was like something out of a sci-fi movie.

They danced around each other and swung an arm or two periodically. Their arms were a blur to Ben and he was barely keeping up with what was going on.

Then Alfa spoke. "You? You're going to kill me?" She said in a sneer. "I dare you to try, bloodsucker!"

Flori took the bait and she lunged at Alfa. The elf was ready for her. She ducked down and spun while stick out her leg. In a clean sweep, the vampire's feet were knocked out from under her. She hit the ground hard. Alfa took his opportunity to do a lunge of her own. She was flying over Flori in an instant.

Despite her hard fall, Flori recovered almost immediately. Alfa was in the air slightly above her when the silver haired goddess pulled a leg up and kicked hard.

The blue creature slammed against the wall that the tv was hooked up to and the entire house seem to shake. Alfa dropped to her knees. Ben thought it was over because neither one of them moved for several seconds.

"G-Guys.... You have to sto-" He began to say.

"I'll stop when the blue bitch is dead!" Flori shouted.

Ben knew he had to stop this here and now before it escalated into very dangerous territories. He looked at Alfa. She was getting up from that brutal kick Flori had just delivered. He didn't think he could stop or reason with her at the moment. Her eyes never left Flori. She had forgotten he was even there.

Then he looked over at his beautiful vampire roommate. At any other moment he would be staring at her lustfully. She still only had a tight thin shirt on and was completely naked from the waist down. Her ass and pussy were on full display in her crouched fighting stance. Flori still looked remarkable to Ben even in this tense situation.

Ben had decided to compel his vampire roommate to stop fighting. Just as he was about to speak a floating lightbulb flew into the room and stop just to the right of his face.

Fee had apparently heard the commotion and came out to investigate.

"Are they already fighting? I thought they would at least try not to." The fairy stated.

Ben looked at her confused. "You knew they would fight?!"

"Yeah it's a vampire and an elf. Why wouldn't they?"

"What? Why... why would they? Fee what's going on?" Ben asked.

Fee rolled her tiny eyes. "I tried to tell you before that maybe you should be worried about them two together."

Ben sighed. "Well next time make me listen. What are I gonna do?"

"Compel Flori to stop." Fee noted.

"I guess I have to... Hey Flori- ACK!"

The noise that came from Benjamin was because he was suddenly kicked in the diaphragm. He was sent flying back and landed hard on the couch.

Fee flew over and hovered just above his head. "Are you okay?!"

Flori had heard the little conversation between him and Fee. She kicked him hard to prevent him from speaking for a few minutes. He would be gasping for breath for a couple of minutes. More than enough time for her to take out the elf.

She turned back to Alfa who was ready for more.

"Fairy!" Alfa screamed.

Fee jumped and faced her. "What?!" She squeaked.

"Produce me a sword!" The elf demanded.

Fee waved her hand. "Okay!" She shot a few sparkles toward Alfa and by the time they got to her, a curvy blade was in her hand.

Ben was gasping for breath and couldn't say anything. His eyes bulged as he watched a sword appear in Alfa's hand. He sat up on the couch. He had to stop this fight.

"Fee. Knives!" Flori Sange shrieked.

Once again Fee waved a hand and sent sparkles floating towards the vampire. When it reached her, two silver hunter knives were in each of her hands.

Ben stood up and waved his hand around near Fee which cause her to fly backwards toward the couch. Still breathing heavily, he staggered toward the two female fighters.

"St.... Stop..." He barely managed to stay.

Both of them didn't notice and ignored him.

"I'm going to spill that blue blood, bitch!" The vampire said coldly.

"At least mine does spill monster!" The elf retorted back.

Ben moved as quickly as he could to get between. Which may have not been his smartest move. Just as he made it between them Alfa swung her sword up from a downward position. Flori noticed the move and grabbed Ben's shoulder and pulled back.

The sword missed most of his body thanks to the quick reaction from Flori. It did, however, slice the front of his left thigh from the top of his knee to close to the hip.

The strike was fast and rough. It took the strength of his left leg immediately and he collapsed. He felt a warm and wet sensation coming from his leg and before he knew what was going on he passed out.

Benjamin woke up in his bed feeling dazed and confused. His vision was blurry and it took several minutes for it to clear up. He looked around the room. The last thing he remembered was walking towards Flor and Alfa after being kicked to the couch.

He sat up immediately.

"Flori! Alfa!" He thought. What happened to the fight.

His sudden move woke Fee who was sleeping on the pillow next to him. She got and flew in front of his face.

"You're finally awake. We were starting to worry. Flori was about to call Sun lady." Fee said cheerfully.

"Flor and Alfa! Where are they?!" Ben gasped desperately. He felt lightheaded and short of breath.

Fee waved her hands and forced Ben to lay back. "They are fine. I'm gonna go get them now that you are awake."

She flew out of the room. Ben looked up at the ceiling blankly and waited for them to return. They did a few moments later.

Fee flew in followed closely by Flori. The vampire was in a loose fitting shirt and yoga pants. Behind her Alfa slowly and reluctantly entered the room.

Flori spoke first as she approached Ben's left side.

"Oh my god! Darling are you okay? I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for you to get hurt!" She said in a panicked voice.

"Uh yeah I'm okay. I feel pretty weak and dizzy. But I guess I'm fine." Ben responded cautiously.

"I'm so so sorry darling. I really am." The vampire pleaded.

"It's okay. I'll live... I think." Ben assured her. "What the hell happened?"

Alfa finally walked up. She was on Ben's right side, opposite of Flori.

"It's my fault Master. I cut you with my blade. I caused strife and drama in the house. I take full responsibility. When you report this to Agent Yamin I will understand if you want me to leave." She bowed her head and kept it there.

Ben looked at her and felt sad. She seemed genuinely upset with what happened. Which Ben also wondered about.

"It's fine. What happened actually? Why did you guys fight?"

Alfa glanced up at him. "You do not know??"

"He doesn't know anything about the supernatural world, as they call it." Flori cut in before Ben could answer.

Alfa looked at Ben quizzically. "Interesting. It is unfortunate that you were unaware of the history between our two races."

"Yeah it's real unfortunate." Ben said glumly.

Alfa stood straight up and made her way into the bed. She sat with her legs crossed at the end of the bed.

"Allow me to explain.... Actually... it may be best to tell this story from a third party." Alfa glanced at Fee who was just sitting on the pillow next to Ben's head. She hadn't noticed everyone's eyes on her.

Flori rolled her eyes. "Fee!"

Fee jumped and sprang to her feet. "Yes? More healing?!"

"No." Alfa answered. "We would like you to tell Benjamin about the feud between our two races."

Fee made a face. "Do I have to?"

Ben nodded. "I would like to know."

Fer sighed. She began to sit down on the pillow. As she did, she sparkled and grew to her human size. She was now sitting next to Ben's head with a bikini top on and short shorts.

"Alright. I'll tell you. Listen up..."

She cleared her throat.

"About 1000 years ago, a war between the elves and the vampires broke out. It's during what you humans refer to as the medieval times. It was around that time that fantasy stories first emerged, and that was due to the discovery of vampires. You see most, if not all, supernatural creatures had kept a low profile and lived in the shadows as the rise of humanity grew and grew. By the time the guy who was a hippie and was crucified for it came around most supernatural creatures were forgotten and became legends."

Ben was following so far. He fought hard to ignore the hippie comment. He wanted to ask questions but figured he ought to just keep quiet and listen.

"So, we were lost to time. Until..." She passed. "Until the medieval time period. Vampires began to die out. They were going extinct and they needed to replenish their numbers quickly."

Fee looked over at Flori, who was uncharacteristically looking guilty and ashamed. She was looking down towards her feet. Fee continued.

"The Vampire clan began bleeding a lot of people. They tried to be careful at first but some grew careless and human discovered supernatural creatures once again. Now, this disturbed the supernatural world because humans began hunting us. Looking harder for proof we exist."

"Things were tense already then the incident happened...." Fee trailed off. She had her head down but Ben saw her shift her eyes toward Alfa. The elf had the saddest look in her eyes. Like someone betrayed everything she stood for.

"What incident?" Ben asked.

Fee looked back at Ben. "In a particular country vampires were turning humans at an alarming rate. It caused the people to go into a full blown war with the bloodsuckers. It was a fight the vampires were winning. So the humans got desperate. They attack a village they assumed was full of vampires and burned it to the ground. They thought they dealt a huge blow to the vampires but in actuality the only killed one. There was however another race of supernatural creatures that were in the village at the time."

"The elves..." Benjamin answered.

Fee nodded. "Yes. There was a family of elves in the village during the attack. Sent by the Elvian Empire, they were tasked with something that was near the village and stayed there for a while."

Alfa finally looked up and spoke. "It was a truly horrifying day. My grandmother was a young elf when it happened. You have to understand. Until that day the Elves were a peaceful race but we would never be the same again." The elf had the most pitiful voice Ben had ever heard.

Flori hadn't uttered a word since the fairy started the story. She just sat next to the bed with her head down.

Fee waited until she was sure Afla had nothing more to say then finished her story.

"After that attack, the Elvian Empire wanted justice. Unable to expose themselves to the humans, they attempted to talk with the Vampire Elders to see what could be done. They requested that the vampire stop bleeding the humans as much as they were. The vampires denied the request and the war began. The Elves goal was to drive the vampires out of the area completely. They accomplished that goal 500 years later. After many lives on both sides were lost the elves managed to drive away the vampire race."

Ben was now sitting up leaning against the headboard. "Wow.... This is heavy and complicated."

"Yes it is." Fee said softly. "The vampires blooded humans because they were about to go extinct and the elves lost lives because of the extreme bleeding. To this day, neither side has resolved this issue. There is bad blood there. The vampire race holds a grudge over being forced out of their home."

Fee had finished her story and there was a long uncomfortable silence in the room. No one wanted to be the first to speak.

Benjamin himself sat there for a long time a thought. This was way out of his depth. There was a deep painful thing between Flori and Alfa. A feeling that had been around for a thousand years.

Suddenly, Flori stood up. She had been silent and still the entire time. She looked at Alfa then Ben.

"I can not answer for the motivations and actions of my clan. I was not there but my grandfather's brother was one of the first casualties in that war." The vampire said with anger.

Afla looked up. "The war took something from both of us. I am sorry."

Just then, Flori did something Benjamin didn't believe was possible for the grey vampire. She was crying. Her eyes were dark red and puffy looking.

Ben wanted to immediately get up and go to her but his left leg wouldn't move.

"As a vampire, I'm truly sorry that my people refused to listen." She said with a quivering voice.

There was more awkward air after that exchange. Fee was snuggled up against Ben and laid her head on his shoulder.

Ben thought about the situation some more.

"Wait. Have either of you ever killed one from the other race before?" Ben asked.

"I have not." Alfa answered.

Flori shook her head.

"Then that's it." Ben said with a bit of hope.

"What?" The blue elf said.

"I won't begin to judge or understand the entire history of this feud but I don't have to. You guys aren't with your clan anymore. You are here with me... in this clan. This new mixed crazy clan. You haven't killed or hurt anyone from the other person's race so you aren't responsible for your clans' past actions. You both have a chance to start a new friendship with the vampires and the elves right here."

When he finished he looked at them both. They were looking at each other, deep in thought.

"I suppose I could live with an elf. I got used to that little pixie didn't I?" Flori acknowledged.

Ben chuckled. "You did."

"Oh please you loved me from the start!" Fee retorted.

Alfa stood up. "And I suppose I could learn to live with a vampire and watch their customs."

"Well alright then. We can do this."

Flori came over and sat on the bed next to Ben.

"Darling, you still have to inform Agent Yamin on the incident."

"I don't know. We can just let it go and I'll heal and move on."

Alfa shook her head. "I do not want to disrupt the tranquility in the home. We must inform Agent Yamin. If she finds out later you could get in trouble. So might Flori and Fee."

Ben sighed. "You're right. Alright, give me a couple days to heal and I'll let her know."

"They what?!"

"Well it wasn't as ba-"

"Afla What?!"

"It's really not tha-"

"What?!"

"Agen- I mean Maya, it's really okay. I'm not hur-"

"Don't you dare. Don't Maya me right now. I can't believe this happened two days ago! You should have called me as soon as you were able. I can't believe I didn't see this. It was definitely an oversight of DOSA. We will correct this immediately. Alfa Vaniflev will be removed from the house and brought back to base."

It was clear that Agent Maya was not happy with the current situation. Although to Benjamin, it seemed she was more upset with herself than anything. Apparently, this was a slip up that was not supposed to happen.

Ben couldn't let DOSA take Flori and Fee, but he also was willing to give Alfa another chance. She didn't seem malicious or evil. Just hurt. He hoped it was something that they could work through in time.

"Agent Maya, please, I know you are upset and I know it looks bad but I can handle this. They will not fight anymore. They actually said they would work on getting along and looking past the animosity between the two races." Ben explained.

Agent Maya looked tired on the other side of the screen.

"It's a high risk situation. If they continue to fight and you end up hurt it could jeopardize everything." She said trying to sound sympathetic.

"I know. I know I got hurt and that doesn't look good but I'm okay. Really." He quickly assured her.

"Still, protocol is to immediately gather the subjects and destroy the project." She said, not trying to look him in the eye.

"Aren't you the head of the project? You could just continue it. I promise you won't get anymore incidents. This "project" will run smooth from now on." Ben pleaded.

Agent Maya sat back in her chair. She was exhausted. Besides this project, that she believed would fail eventually, there were two others that weren't going well either. Yet, for some reason, she still wanted to give him a chance. It was just something about him. She managed to have another brief inappropriate thought about the chocolate skinned guy on the screen.

"Look," She sat up. "I am the project leader. So... I will ... allow this to continue BUT if even one more inci-"

"You won't!" Ben interrupted. "You won't, I promise. No more incidents."

Ben smiled at the screen. She did not return the favor.

"Right. And I want daily updates for the next month. Understand?" She commanded.

"Daily really?" Ben whined.

"Benjamin."

"Right right. Daily updates. Got it." Ben said defeated.

"Good. I'll call you again tomorrow. Goodbye."

Then she was gone.

Ben sat back in his chair. He had come close to losing everything he had. Or everyone... He realized that he was really only concerned about Flori and Fee. He didn't want to lose them. A part of him admittedly he was growing fond of them, like two girlfriends.

He smiled at that. Two girlfriends... they would not like it if they heard or knew he thought about that. In a way it was true though, and he didn't want to lose them. Ever.

Alfa, on the other hand, was also here. He would need more time to see what she was about. Ben already thought she was gorgeous and he was constantly looking at her body when she was near him.

Looking down towards his lap, he imagined the vampire down there sucking his dick like she usually does on his calls. He could feel her soft warm mouth around his shaft bobbing up and down.

It made him realize he hadn't actually done anything sexual in a few days. The ladies and him hadn't really been in the mood since the fight. He didn't blame them. The atmosphere in the house changed. Something would have to be done about that.

Benjamin stood up and slowly walked out of the room. He touched his leg and felt the bandages over his left thigh. Fee and Alfa had done a remarkable job on his injury. The fairy's magic sealed the wound, much like she did with his head, and Alfa applied what she called Elvian elixirs to the scar so it wouldn't get infected. Now only a long thin scar ran up his thigh from the knee. They made him stay in bed for the last two nights and watched over him. Even Flori, slept with him one night. It was her first time sleeping above ground in the house. She was a nervous wreck but Ben calmed her down with cuddling. It was barely a surprise when he felt little comfort in it. Her body was naturally cold but he didn't care. He was just happy she was in bed with him.