My Roommates are Monsters Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fee, even more surprisingly, mostly stayed in her own room the last couple of days. It was completely unlike her and Ben was concerned about what it meant. He had seen less of her than the other two.

Alfa became his personal nurse and Ben couldn't not stop her. Whatever he needed she was there. She helped him get to the bathroom (even though Ben totally didn't need help), fed him (again, against his request), and entertaining him.

He had gotten to know a lot about her people and what they were like through stories and myths. She would go on and on about the elves and their abilities and culture. Usually, Ben wouldn't be able to handle all that information but he found it interesting and comforting. She was beginning to warm up to him.

Benjamin limped back to his room and closed the door behind him when he entered. He sighed. His legs didn't hurt as much as it was just stiff.

Sitting next to the bed, passed out on a chair, was Alfa. The room was only lit by the morning sun. Alfa body popped out next to the mundane colors of the walls and bed around her. Her beautiful powerful blue body was motionlessly resting on the chair. She was wearing very tight black leggings and a white sports bra.

The bra kept her C cup sized breasts up and pushed together. The low cut collar gave Ben a very nice view of the blue elf's cleavage. He watched as they rose and fell in a rhythmic pace.

After he collapsed on the bed, he looked over at Alfa.

"Alfa!"

Her eyes flicked open and she immediately sat up in the chair.

"Yes Master Parker. I apologize for the untimely nap. Shall I fetch you some sustenance or as you all say... food?" She responded to Ben politely.

He shook his head. "No Alfa. You don't need to cook for me at the moment. Go get some rest. You've taken care of me enough. Go get some sleep."

Alfa came over to the bed and sat beside him.

"No. I am going to take care of you until the end of time." She said very seriously while looking straight into his eyes. She was leaning over him as she said it. Her big tits were hanging right above him, and Ben was staring directly at her cleavage. She noticed too.

"Is it too much of a distraction, Master?" She asked innocently.

Ben quickly looked up and Meg her gazed. He was embarrassed. "No. It's fine. Sorry I didn't mean to stare." Yes he did.

"That is alright. If you would like I can remove my clothes and you can look at them properly."

Ben sat upright quicky. "Uh no. You don't have to..." He half chuckled. "That is not necessary."

Alfa stood up, grab the straps of her bra, and slowly slide them off her shoulders. "Are you sure?" She asked that in the most seductive voice he had ever heard.

"I... I don't... " Was all Ben managed to say.

She placed the straps back on her shoulders. "If you ever want to, just let me know. I'm more than willing."

That last sentence hung in Benjamin's mind for a good while even after Alfa left the room. Alfa seemed to be doing anything she could to stay on Ben's good side. Not that anything like that existed with him. He already liked her and he was currently struggling to keep the boner in boxers down.

Since this was the first day where he finally got to move around the house again, he wanted to move around and check on his roommates. He would check up on Fee first. She has been acting strange the last couple of days. After that he would go down to the basement and talk to Flori. Ever since his injury she had been awake with no sleep. Ben wanted to let her know she could rest. Lastly, he would chat with Alfa. It had been pretty awkward since she moved in and he wanted her to know she didn't have to worry.

Benjamin slowly got up and walked to the door. He winced and paused.

"I should take some pain meds first." He thought to himself.

Ben walked out of his room a minute later. Fee's room was right next door to his. He approached the door and knocked.

"Hey Fee. I'm coming in."

"Okay!" He heard her call back from the other side.

He raised his bracelet up to the door and it hissed and slide open. Ben still couldn't get over her room. He had been in there several times before, mostly to fuck her brains out, but it still made him shake his head.

Everything in it was so bright color. Her bed was a neon green with red pillows, the soft carpet floor was a baby blue, and her walls were pink. Here actual room walls, although her inner walls were pink too.

Beyond that, the fairy's drawer, nightstands, and clothes rack were all different colors too. It was like a rainbow blew up in here. Ben didn't understand it but she liked it and that was enough for him.

The magical creature herself was laying on her bed. She was lying on her stomach with her feet in my direction. She was propped up on her elbows playing on her Gameboy.

Fee's legs were bent at the knee and she was swaying her feet up and down. She was wearing black and white striped thigh highs socks that went all the way up to her butt. To match, her bra was white and her lace panties were black and cheeky. Her ass looked incredible in them.

Ben walked over and laid on the bed next to her. The redhead scooted over to give him more room.

The fairy put down her Gameboy and looked over at him. Benjamin brush her wild red hair out of her face and gently stroked it. He knew she liked when he did that.

Her blush confirmed that.

"Hey beautiful. How are you?" Ben asked.

Fee lowered her head and gave him a light kiss. "I'm fine."

He didn't believe her. She seemed bothered by something and she wasn't very good at hiding it.

"Fee. You sure?"

"Mmhmm."

"Okay." Ben paused before continuing. "Because you've been uncharacteristically quiet the last few days. If you were worried about me. I'm fine."

Fee just looked at Benjamin with those green eyes for what seemed like an eternity.

"I know..." She looked down. "You are right. I was just worried about you and your leg. I hope I did a good job..."

Ben grabbed her face with both hands.

"Hey. Hey! You did an amazing job. My leg is gonna be fine. You healed it so well. I promise. Thank you my sweet petite masochist."

Fee smiled. "Okay thanks."

She still didn't seem happy. Ben could tell something was eating away at her. But he decided to leave it. He wanted to give her space.

Ben got up and walked to the door. He gave one last look at Fee. She was already playing her game again. Then he was out the door.

He made his way to the other side of the hall and was about to go down the stairs to the basement when he heard noises from the living room.

Curious, the chocolate skinned landlord went to the front of the house. Once he made it to the living room he saw what was making the noise.

The blue elf seemed to be doing yoga of some kind. She was doing a bunch of different poses and movements. Everything was fluid and effortless.

That wasn't what Ben was speechless about anyway. It was what Alfa was wearing. She had on a thin small white strapless tube top. It barely covered her blue tits. They were so tight on her and he could see her nipples through it. Her bottoms were a pair of white boy shorts. They fitted her perfectly and made her ass look incredible.

Her blue skinned body was spectacular. She looked so fit and healthy. Alfa was muscular. She didn't look like a very buff person but she had the body of an athlete. Like a woman from MMA fighting. It was the first time he saw her with her hair down as well. The rose gold hair was smooth and silky looking. She made a slight turn to start her next pose and Ben saw that it ran all the way down past her butt. Her nice round toned butt.

Benjamin was mesmerized by her beauty. He walked trance-like into the living room and sat down on the loveseat. Without uttering a single word, he watched her perform her dance. If she noticed him there she didn't any effort to acknowledge it. She continued her moves for the next 20 minutes before finally stopping.

She finished in a sitting position facing toward Ben with her feet tucked under her. She was looking straight at him. He noticed her big pointy ears sticking out from her hair. They were really cute looking to him.

"Hello Master Christopher, did you enjoy that?" She asked sweetly.

Ben was trying hard not to look down at Alfa's nipples that he could clearly see through the tube top.

"Uh yeah that was amazing. What is that?" He asked.

"It's a form of meditation that has been passed down for generations of the Elvian Empire."

"Well it's beautiful."

"Is it? What did you like about it?"

Ben hesitated. "Well uh..." Everything he thought about was sexual or perverted.

He didn't try to but his eyes shifted downward. It was a brief moment and he caught himself and looked back up at her face.

Alfa still caught the moment. She looked at him curiously and then glanced down at her shirt. She grabbed her breasts and lifted them up. Ben's dark face was turning bright red.

"Oh I didn't know that you could see them through this. That's embarrassing." She chuckled. "Now it makes sense of why people stared at me at the DOSA base when I went on my runs."

Ben looked toward the ceiling because he couldn't look her in the face.

"Yeah you can definitely see them." He tried to sound uninterested. It didn't work.

"Do you enjoy looking at them Master?" She asked. The blue elf hadn't let go of her breasts and instead pushed them together. Benjamin's eyes were burning as he did his best not to look.

Alfa gave a sly smile. "I want you to look at them. I know you want to."

"No I don't." Ben lied.

"Master... I know you think about my breasts and... other things." She spoke plainly.

Ben shook his head. "I don't. I don't want you to think-"

Alfa interrupted him. "Benjamin. It is okay. I am attracted to you as well. I'm sure with time we will also get to know one another well."

She stopped and slowly removed the tube top while keeping her eyes on him.

"But right now, I want to give myself to you." She cooed.

Ben sharply inhaled as her naked breast came into view. She really was a remarkable creature. Her blue breasts were like perfectly shaped orbs, and her nipples were the same. The areolas were the size of a quarter and were a darker shade of blue than the rest of her skin. Her nipples were the size of an eraser on the end of a pencil.

The black landlord felt a tingle down below and watched his hands rise up and reach for the elf's breasts. Right before he was about to pull them back, Alfa pushed her chest out more encouraging him.

The warmness of her fleshy tits and the smile on her face made Ben's cock rise in his boxers. He rubbed and squeezed and pressed into her chest like a cat focused on a toy. She knelt there watching him explore, eyes never leaving his.

If he had any second thoughts or hesitation before that was all gone now. With one hand still on one of her breasts, his other hand reach up and placed itself under the blue elf's chin.

"You are so beautiful." He said to her then removed his hand under her chin. "Everything about you looks perfect."

"We are raised from birth to be in the best physical shape possible. Although before it was for war, it is still tradition." Then she looked down at the floor.

"Although, I'm not perfect. I hurt you."

Ben reached behind her long blue pointy ear and gently stroked her hair. It was very smooth and silky as he imagined it would be.

"I'm not hurt. I'll have a scar but it looks cool. I'll be okay." Ben assured her as he ran his hand through her hair.

She looked back up to him. Her eyes watery with emotion. He smiled back at her and lightly pinched her long ear.

She yipped suddenly from the contact and it startled Ben. He looked at her and noticed her was blushing hard. He didn't know how he could tell but it was just the look that she was giving him that made him aware.

He pressed her ear between his pointer finger and thumb. She closed her eyes and quietly whimpered. He rubbed up her ear until he got to the tip. She shivered and whined some more.

"This is... turning you on huh?" Ben teased. He continued rubbing her ear.

"Y-yes... elf ears are extremely sensitive and... have huge pleasure sensors... on them." She barely made out in between her gasps. She was squirming on the floor now, constantly moving her legs. Ben was rather enjoying this.

"Interesting. You look so cute when I do it. Trying to fight it."

"I'm not trying to fight it, Master...." She paused and looked embarrassed. "I'm trying not to cum."

That comment made Benjamin freeze what he was doing. "What? You can cum by me just rubbing your ears?"

She nodded her head quickly.

Ben thought for a second. Yeah he was about to do this. He started rubbing her ears again, this time with more pressure.

Alfa must not have been expecting it because her eyes opened wide and she let out a delicious moan. She was really moving and shifting around now. The elf's whimpers were continuous and soft.

The other hand he had on her breast quickly moved to her other ear. She looked in equal parts horror and lust as he began rubbing both ears.

She no longer than the will to hold in her moans. She moaned clearly and long. Her own hands raised up to grab her breast again. She squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples with her fingers.

After a couple of minutes of her steady moans, she suddenly buckled and moaned loudly and long. Ben was pulling his hands away when she caught them in midair without looking. She squeezed them as she continued through her orgasm. He winced at her grip.

"Wow! She has a strong grip!" He thought.

Her grip on him softened and Ben knew she was coming down from her orgasm. He watched her try to catch her breath.

"That was nice. It's been a while." She said finally.

"I can't believe you can cum just from that... it's really hot and cute." Ben replied.

Alfa blushed again. "Yes it's a...." She cleared her throat. "Now it is your turn. I know just what to do to a human male to make him orgasm."

It was Ben's turn to blush. "Do you now? What are you gonna do?"

Alfa finally stood up. Her breasts bounced as she slowly removed the white boy shorts she still had on. After another moment she was standing before him completely naked.

"Wow." Was all Benjamin could manage to say.

She did a little spin so he could get a full look at her. She was a tall blue muscular beauty. Flori had an attractive body, Fee had a tight little petite body, but neither had a body quite like Alfa.

"Master. I am going to pleasure you but I must tell you... I can be more dominant than most." She explained.

"More dominant?" Ben questioned.

"Yes. I like to take control during sex. My pace. My positions. My way." She said plainly. She knelt down between Ben's knees.

"Uh ok. That's fine. This is surprising-"

"Because I'm submissive and eager to please you all time? I know. I love serving and making people happy but when it comes to sex..."

Ben shook his head. "No no I get it." He watched her grab the waistband of his boxers and pulled them off. Now he was completely naked and his big black dick was stick up in the air, pointed at Alfa's face.

"Oh yes. This will do. I love your cock Master." She said lustfully.

"You haven't even had it yet and you love it." He chuckled.

"Mmm yes Master. I loooove it."

She took it in her hand and held it there, got used to the size and weight of it. Benjamin watched her blue hand squeeze and shake his cock. The elf admired it for a few moments more before she began to stroke it up and down.

It started real slow. Alfa had just the perfect grip on him to make it feel so good. He reached his hand out to pet her hair and she quickly smacked it away.

"No no... I didn't say you could touch me. I'll tell you when you can."

"Yes ma'am."

"Ma'am.... Hmm... I quite like that." She said proudly.

Ben rested his arms on the back on the couch and watched the blue elf play with his dick. She squeezed the mushroom head and used a finger to get the precum that came out.

She took that finger and placed it in her mouth. She then removed the finger and it made a satisfying pop.

Then Ben began to experience pleasure he never had before. Alfa finally brought her mouth down on his cock and it was the most intense thing he ever experienced. It rivaled his experienced with Fee and the floating sex.

She took his cock into her mouth about halfway down the length of it. As she brought it out of her mouth, she sucked on it really hard. Alfa's cheeks were severely sunken in.

"Oh shit!" Ben cried out.

She went down again but this time she kept the same pressure on him. He had never experienced a blow job like this before. She sucked him off with a ferocity that left his mouth hanging open.

He could barely handle it. He reached to pull her mouth off his dick, but the elf was quicker. She grabbed his arms and held them down at his side, all the while never slowly down a second.

"Alfa... whoa.. I can't take it. I'll cum..."

Alfa responded by opening her mouth wide. The pressure on his cock loosened. She still had her mouth around Ben's big dick and pushed further down on it. The elf somehow took most of his dick down. It lasted a few seconds before she had to back out.

She gasped for breath. "Oh my. What a penis. That's some big thing you got there."

"Thank you!" Ben exclaimed, writhing on the couch.

Alfa went back down on Ben and continued sucking the soul out of him. It was taking all he had not to cum down her throat. The more he struggled to pull her head up the more she gripped his arms and held them down.

Just when he thought he was going to burst, she lifted her head and his big black dick slipped out with a sloppy pop.

He was breathing heavily and sweating quite a bit.

"Whew...okay... you can definitely give great head. Your oral skills are incredible." Ben said.

Alfa stood up, looking beautiful and towering over him. "If you like that, you'll love what I can do with... well let me show you."

"Oh okkk... whoaaaa!" Ben shouted with surprise.

It had been a week since Ben's first sexual encounter with his new tenant Alfa Vaniflev. The blue elf had finally begin to settle into her new home. She had taken up the position of housekeeper much to Benjamin's chagrin. She kept the entire house clean, besides everyone's rooms, and prepared food every meal time.

The dark tension between Flori and the elf had mostly disappeared, and it was mostly just awkward pauses and glances at dinner time.

Despite that, Flori had gone back to fucking Benjamin again. She had made advances at him the very same day Alfa and him first hooked up. Ben, remembering when the vampire smelled Fee on him, pretend to be tired. It was easy to convince her because of his injury.

Flori made sure he made his way down to her quarters the following day. She was horny and hungry.

The person Ben was actually worried about was Fee. The petite girl had not been herself since his injury. He thought maybe it was the shock of the fight and him getting hurt but it wasn't it. She was talking and behaving normal around Flori and Alfa. She even chatted with him at dinner, but there was something going on. The fairy didn't spend any time in the living room and basically stayed in her room all day.

Benjamin decided to wait for the rest of the week to see if anything would change. It didn't. Now he was gonna investigate and ask her what was going on until she told him.

He made his way from his room, next door to hers, and gave a soft knock.

"Yes?" He heard her say from the other side of the door.

Benjamin stepped into the multicolored room and found the fairy floating around playing on her GameBoy.

"Hey Fee, you mind if we talk for a minute." The chocolate landlord asked nicely.