My Roommates are Monsters Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fairy smoothly fell to her bed and sat with her legs bent on either side of her. She looked so sweet and cute sitting like that to Ben.

"Sure." She said quietly.

After walking over and sitting on the bed next to her, he put a hand on her thigh. His hand looked massive resting on Fee's petite leg.

"Look, I am all about giving you your own privacy and space." He rubbed her thigh gently. "But. I also know there is something going on with you. I thought it was my injury but that doesn't seem to be the case."

Fee didn't really say anything. She just continued to look down at his hand on her thigh.

"Is it... is it a fairy thing? Something I wouldn't understand?" He questioned her.

She shook her head.

"Well are you comfortable with Alfa being here? It's not her, is it?"

She shook her head again.

"Fee, please talk to me." Ben pleaded.

The fairy didn't respond. She just reached her hand over to Ben's lap and felt around for his cock.

Ben sighed. "Fee..."

She found his member and squeezed it hard. She continued to squeeze it over and over like a stress ball. Her eyes never met his. To his surprise, his big dick became hard almost instantly. It was only after a couple of seconds of pondering that he realized Fee must have been the cause of it.

He groaned. "Feeeeee...."

Benjamin was finding it hard to concentrate. He wanted to keep talking about what was bothering her but it was like it was being pulled out of his mind. It felt like Fee was stroking all the worry and trouble out of him.

No it really felt like she was stroking his bare dick. He looked down and was shocked to find that his shorts and boxers he had on where nowhere to be found. Fee was slowly and fiercely stroking his rock hard monster cock.

"I... Fee.... talk... Stroke me.... No..." Ben sputtered out.

Once Ben realized fully that she was using magic on him it was too late. There were no thoughts in his head but of Fee and the sensation of her small warm hand on his cock.

He moaned and laid back on what he thought was her bed. Only, there wasn't. Her bed, her belongings, her room, all vanished from view. They were floating in what can only be described as infinite space. A rainbow of colors spun around them as they floated in the middle of this "space".

Ben's hardly noticed his surroundings since his eyes were glued to the fairy before him. Fee was completely naked and hovering above him. Her hand was still stroking and with her other hand she reached down and placed it on his cheek.

"Benjamin Parker, I will now give myself over to you completely." Her voice sounded like it was coming from inside him. It was weird to him because he was watching her and her lips definitely weren't moving.

"With this act we become one. I will forever be tied to you."

Benjamin completely unaware that he was also naked, just watched. For the moment he believed himself to be dreaming but didn't dare attempt to wake himself.

Fee finally stopped stroking him and leaned forward, her face extremely close to his.

"Embrace me."

Ben, somehow, understood and wrapped his arms around her and pressed his lips into his. The minute their lips connected Ben felt a rush of warmth that invaded his body. It felt like he was physically experiencing happiness and love. He continued kissing her while caressing her back with his hands. Fee hands were firmly but gently scratching down his back. The action made him moaned in her mouth.

They kissed passionately for what seemed like days. Their tongues fought and danced in each other's mouths. The taste of Fee's lips and tongue was sweet like candy and he was addicted. They both barely separated for air before dive back into each other.

Ben slid his hands down to the fairy's petite bubble booty. He gripped it hard in his hands. Fee quickly moved her hands on top of his, almost urging him to squeeze. He squeezed her soft cheeks again and pulled them away from each other, knowing if he could see behind her that her pussy and puckered ass would be in full view.

He slid one hand slightly down until he felt his middle finger graze across her anal opening. Ben pressed his finger against it causing Fee to jump back from their kissing. They began floating weightlessly in the "magic space" they were in. Like two naked astronauts.

The fairy wrapped her legs around him simultaneously giving him easier access to her holes.

Benjamin moved his ring finger until it rested again the opening of her vagina. With his two fingers resting against both her holes, he pushed them both in.

Fee moaned loudly and passionately. She felt him push his fingers pass both openings and all the way in until he was knuckle deep. Before he could pull them out, the little redhead raised up her ass. When his fingers were close to slipping out she slowly lowered herself back on them.

She was fucking his fingers. The motion made her entire body move and he could feel her hard nipples slide across his chest.

Ben's fingers had become soaked with her juices after a minute or so with this. His cock was leaking precum and he was hungry to get his cock into her.

It was as if the fairy could sense this, because the next second she moved herself off his fingers and grabbed his cock. She lined it up to her pussy and inserted it herself.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Ben moaned loudly as he felt his balls press against her ass. He was all the way in her and it felt more amazing than anything he'd felt before. What he felt on his cock, he felt throughout his entire body.

Fee's pussy matched the rest of her. Small and tight. He could feel every inch of her around his cock squeezing him.

With her legs still wrapped around him she began riding him slow and sensually. Fee wrapped her arms around Ben's neck as she rode him.

He, in return, grabbed her by the waist tightly and just enjoyed the sensations.

Fee was moaning and whimpering loudly, and it was becoming harder and harder for Benjamin not to cum. The more she rode him the harder his grip on her waist became. She either didn't care or didn't notice.

Ben felt like he was fading in and out of consciousness. While she was riding he had sensations of her sucking his cock, him fucking her throat, choking her with his hands, fucking her ass, all of it. It was a bunch of sensations and experiences all happening at once in his head.

The huge feeling caused his cock to explode. He felt cum continuously shoot from him into her tight wet hole. He cried out loudly, so loudly he felt the entire neighborhood would hear.

Feeling Benjamin cum deep in her and cry out caused her to climax too. Only, hers was a little different from his.

It startled him at first. The sudden increase in heat from her vagina. He looked down as he while he was still cumming in her and watched as she began to glow. Bright. Brighter than his eyes could handle. He painfully closed them and shielded his eyes as her glow increased.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He heard her cry out. Her moan was long and deep like something had awoken in her.

The moment was so intense that Ben could hardly believe it was real.

Ben suddenly sat up in bed. Totally awake he looked around the room startled. For a moment he had trouble understanding where he was. After several deep breaths things started coming back to him.

"House full of supernatural women. DOSA. Flori. Fee. Alfa. Right." He thought to himself.

He scooted to the edge of the bed and sat there with his head in his hands. Ben felt like had been up for days yet he was totally fine. In fact, he could run a marathon if he wanted and couldn't remember feeling this good in a long time.

Still, he tried to recount how he ended up in bed. The last thing he remembered was being in Fee's room.....

Fee! She had been acting weird and he went to talk to her about it. She didn't answer and she tried to seduce him. The redhead had used some sort of magic against him to seduce him.

The black landlord got up and immediately realized he was stark naked. He found some boxer briefs and a t-shirt and threw them on. He half walked half stomped his way out of his room.

Driven by anger, he used the mechanical wristband that DOSA had given him to lock or unlock all the doors.

The door made a beep noise then a click and Ben opened the door.

To find Fee nowhere in the room. He double checked the ceiling and closed the door. He made his way to the front of the house, passing the door to the basement. It was open meaning Flori was up, which meant it was some time of the night.

He entered the open area of the living room and kitchen and looked around.

The blue elf was in the kitchen, as usual, cleaning up dishes. She hadn't noticed Ben standing in the doorway.

Over in the living room was Flori and the one Ben was looking for. The vampire was sitting in her favorite spot, on the loveseat with a book in one hand and a glass of what could only be blood in the other.

Fee was also where she normally was on the floor in front of the couch with her back against it. She was lazily playing some games on the TV.

Ben stepped into the living room and Flori looked up.

"Oh, hello darling." She said.

"Hey Flori." He said flatly.

Fee froze in her place. She didn't move or look up at him.

Alfa walked in behind Ben finally noticing him.

"Oh hello Master, I see you've finally woken fr-" She began to say.

"Fee! What did you do to me?" He interrupted.

Alfa tried to speak again. "Master, perhaps we sho-"

"I don't want to hear right now Alfa. Whatever it is... sure. " He said without taking his eyes off the redhead.

Fee stood up slowly. She still didn't look him in the face. She looked like she was about to run out of the room.

Ben wasn't letting it go this time.

"Alright! Enough. What the hell is going on with you?! You've been acting weird and now you've magically seduced me or whatever that was." Ben said feeling his frustration growing.

Fee finally looked at him, her eyes watery from emotion. Still she said nothing.

"Uhhhh! Look whatever it is. You can seduce me and then put me to sleep it's not okay!" He continued.

He walked forward and stood in front of her but it was more like he was towering over her.

"Fee ... tell me."

She took a big breath and said something he did not expect. The words would change the dynamic of the house forever.

"I'm in love with you! You asshole!"