All Comments on 'My Roommate's Bitch Ch. 03'

by marsorian

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bi-Curiousity; at least partially satisfied, several kinky but elderly readers [like myself] look forward to writer describing full anal sex with a stranger!

Whilst forced oral sex with dominant men was worth a 5 vote; please explain feeling a total stranger's larger penis [balls deep] inside this younger gifted [yet anonymous] writers vacant back passage?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Poor Matt

Matt has got to speak up for himself, even reject John's advances and those of the friends who seem to be multiplying. It's one thing to pick the people you want to give blow jobs to, but to be forced to service all sorts of friends uninvited seems ludicrous. John does;t even offer to reciprocate with Matt. It's all about John and his pleasures. It's time for Matt to move out. Please don't let Matt become a door mat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm feeling sorry for Matt

My wife and I have a friend who comes by quite a lot, he doesn't have a wife or any family around. He's fairly content to spend his time with us and my wife has always like him, at least tolerated him. He's not gay, was in a long term relationship with a woman he thought he was going to marry. We were very young at the time, early 20's when too much alcohol was consumed. Something came up about cocksucking and my wife admitted she didn't care to do it, she did it for me because she loved me.

My buddy, drunk as hell, told her that women couldn't suck dick worth a shit anyway and a man could do another man better, no contest. That made my wife laugh her ass off and she pointed at my pants and told him, "prove it". A lot of horseplay later, my wife again told him to 'man up' and prove it and unzipped my pants and pulled my flaccid cock out! I'm not who was more shocked, me or him. My wife was laughing her butt off and fell back onto the couch, dying of laughter! I was standing, he was sitting on the couch and I didn't something I can believe to this day, I stepped forward.

The next thing I know, the most wonderful feeling came over me and it was his hot and wet mouth on my dick. Unreal! As drunk as I was, my cock knew what was going on and stood to the occasion. Soon he was going at it and the room was silent as I watched and my wife sat in complete shock. The 'nastiness' of what was happening probably is what set me off, but I had the mother of all orgasms into my buddies mouth. He took it all, swallowed every drop and continued sucking until I couldn't stand it. Then he pulled his mouth off, ran his hand down the length of my cock milking out the last drops and licked it off.

We all sat and stood there in silent shock. Finally, he wiped his mouth, grinned and said, "damn, that tasted good!" Everyone died laughing and my wife wouldn't let me put my cock away, making me leave it hanging. Then my buddy asked me, well? Who is better, me or your wife? I couldn't lie and admitted what he did was incredible and was mildly surprised that it didn't bother my wife. But she changed our lives with her next words.

"It looks like you'll be his cock sucker from now on then!"

My buddy grinned and just reached out for my dick again, even though it had only been a few minutes since I shot my load into his mouth. The next thing I knew my cock was engulfed and five minutes later, he was pulling back with yet another mouthful with my wife laughing her butt off. I really did have a cocksucker now! He left and went home and my wife and I sat around and talked about it. She didn't mind me getting off into his mouth, probably because she knew I loved her and would never leave her for a guy. She let me know it was fine to get my cock sucked as much as I wanted.

The next day I'll be damned if Mike, my buddy, didn't ring the doorbell. After some uncomfortable talk, he finally came out and mentioned what he did the night before and apologized. My wife was gone shopping, it was a Sunday and I didn't say a word, I took a chance on our long friendship and told him it was alright and that my wife said we could do it all we wanted! As I said it, I also stood and fished my cock out and stood in front of him, taking a huge risk of ruining our friendship. He sat and looked at my soft dick for a moment and then changed our lives by leaning forward and started to suck.

My wife got home a few minutes after he started on me. I saw her leave the car alone so I didn't pull back, just let him continue sucking. He pulled back in shock when the door opened but when he saw my wife, Mike went back to sucking. My wife just grinned and came and sat down to watch. When I was close to shooting my load, she stood up next to me, started kissing me and I played with her tits. That intensified my orgasm so much I almost collapsed. She giggled and left the room while Mike finished up on my cock. I fell to the couch beside him in contentment and we started watching whatever game was on.

When my wife showed up an hour later or so, with snacks to eat, she asked Mike if he really liked doing it. He answered that he loved the feeling of my dick in his mouth and really enjoyed the taste of my spunk. She asked if he needed to jack off or anything and he got shy. With a LOT of begging, he finally pulled out his cock and we saw why his girlfriend left him. It was so small when soft, you could hardly see it in his pubic hair. My wife talked him into getting it hard and we were not surprised it didn't get very big. It was stiff as a fricking board, but only about 3" long with a huge purple head and perhaps 4" in circumference. My wife understands about mens feelings and didn't laugh or put him down. She just asked if she could talk me into sucking it, would he let me? Now "I" was shocked!

Turns out, I like the taste of cock. At least, his cock. He had to stand and I had to sit to get the little feller into my mouth. No jacking, it was too short. I looked over at my wife and she had her hands down the front of her sweat pants and you could see her hand flying up and down. My buddy opened his eyes and saw her doing it and though it had only been 30 seconds since I first took it into my mouth, he grunted and I felt him shooting hot lava into my mouth!

I learned a very important lesson. That is, just because a cock is small, doesn't mean the prostate gland isn't huge! He filled my mouth where I had to swallow 3 times, huge mouthfuls and he was still cumming! It just came and came and came. My wife was writhing as she watched me swallow and my cock was hard as hell. She couldn't quit rubbing and as soon as Mike started going soft, though still watching in fascination, I stood up and pulled my own hard cock out. When he dropped to his knees and took it in his mouth, my wife went into convulsions again and that was enough to set me off.

We all sat around satisfied but slightly uncomfortable as we watched the game. After the game was over a couple hours later, hardly a word had been spoken. I turned the TV off and asked my wife to stand in front of where my buddy and I sat on the couch. I asked her to pull her pants down to her knees along with her panties so we could see her pussy and she pulled them down quickly! But just below her pussy. It was still all red and swollen and her nectar was dripping out, hanging between her pussy and underwear.

I told my buddy to take a good look. He did and I warned him. This was my pussy. He could look all he wanted, but he was to never fuck it or even try and touch it. But that he had some control over it and if he wanted look at it, she had to show it. If he wanted to watch her cum, she had to rub it. As I told him the rules, I saw even more juice running out and mentioned she must like the rules! She slowly nodded at me so I told her to get to work. As we sat there, she started rubbing her clit and her juices were absolutely coating everything. I'd never seen so much in all our marriage.

He couldn't stand it. Without taking his eyes off of what she was doing, he leaned over and fished my cock out so I just took my pants and underwear off. He lay with his head in my lap and cock in his mouth as he watched her play. The nastiness of the situation caused her to have a knee buckling orgasm and that set me off. Mike sucked me dry and lay there with my cock in his mouth. My wife started to pull her pants up but I stopped her, telling her to take them off and continue standing there so we could look at it. I looked over at my buddy's pants and he had his little stiff dick out and was slowly stroking it as he suckled gently and stared at my wife's pussy.

Now, I love my wife's nipples. While she is barely a large 'A' cup, her nipples are huge. Long, perhaps a half inch, but thick, probably a half inch wide. Thick. And sensitive! I pushed my buddy off my dick and he never stopped jacking as he memorized my wife's cunt. As I switched positions with him, my head on his lap with that tiny little big headed cock in my mouth, I asked my wife to strip naked and pull on her nipples, something she loves to do. Occasionally when we are just sitting around watching TV, I can look over and if she doesn't have a bra on, she'll be idly pulling on her nipples because it feels so good.

She stood in front of us naked. She is about 5'5" and 120lbs, very slender. If she puts her knees together you can still see daylight between her legs. As I sucked, she started pulling on her nipples harder and harder, I thought this time she might actually pull them off! Her hips were working back and forth like she was getting fucked or rubbed while she tugged. The show tripped Mikes trigger and he started spewing yet another giant load and his grunting and groaning set my wife off and she stood there having a huge orgasm with her nipples being tugged half way off and her hips fucking the air! It was intense!

Since then, whenever Mike comes over, its a free for all. We'll make her play with her nipples under her shirt until she comes, Mike and I will 69 each other while she puts on a show. But Mike never touches her and she swears she'll never let it happen, she won't even let him in the house if I'm not home. But when its the three of us, there are more orgasms going on than you can imagine. Just incredible and has been still going on for the past 20 years!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
you're not gay just a good roommate

John is cool and as you said he added spice to your life go with the flow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Best Story on here

I really hope you'll keep adding to this, it's the best & hottest story I've read on here! Very well written and the escalation is very realistic, I love your description of each of the characters and I love where the story is going as well.

I never made a comment on this site before, but I just really wanted you to know this so you'll keep adding chapters, hopefully the next one won't take as long as this one did ;) But hey, better late than never!

Thank you for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story

I cannot wait to read your next installment!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

I love this story but I hope he gets revenge on John, or steals the profit :P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A Strange Betrayal, Between rape and domestic abuse

Not sure what turned his roommate into such a sadist. I also don't understand why he doesn't just move into another apartment, change his phone number and inform his job that John is not allowed on site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I need a Roommate like John

Awesome story. Please give us the next chapter soon. He is so lucky to have John pimping him out. I can't wait to read what's next. Maybe John will invite a bunch of Jocks over for Sunday football and make his bitch service them all. It would great to know how much he is selling his mouth and ass for. Very hot that John keeps all the money while the bitch does all the work...wow

Perhaps John could sell him to a real pimp and and have the bitch peddle his ass on the street. I really would love to read more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Matt is now a slut. His going to be sucking and fucking many more cocks in the future. John had great gaydar and has made Matt into a fagot bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Still wondering

I'm just sitting here waiting for part 4 to come out. Or if there's gonna be one at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So badly want more

I pray to all that's horny and good that you're going to update soon, mate.

FlyckFlyckover 8 years ago
I need more of this in my life

Seriously. I swear to god you do more with this. This is just so fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please write more!!

I had to read this in chunks - too hot to read all at once.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You're one lucky guy

Wish I had found a roommate like John. Not only is he letting you suck him off. Now he is bringing home more meat for you to enjoy. As a cum hungry slut, I would surely do my best to ensure John and every one of his "tricks" were pleased. I'd love to make John rich if I got to drain all the guys he could find.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Can't get enough

I loved your story, I love sucking cock. I haven't let a man fuck my ass yet, but I have sucked several cocks. He does have a good arrangement there with a roommate that brings plenty of cock to him. You do a great job of sharing the mixed feelings of the cocksucker between wanting to suck cock but also trying to fight those desires. For those of you who are curious but haven't sucked a cock yet the hardest part is getting over the fear of having a man's cock in your mouth being something gross and not liking the taste. Once you get over that it very enjoyable. I must warn you though cum and sucking cock can be very addictive. When you do it once you are going to want to suck cock again. You will start craving cum the more you swallow. That is one reason a roommate like John would be so helpful. I have a married man that lets me suck his cock once or twice a month and I wish it was more often. I have found myself fantasizing that he would set me up with a couple of his friends so I could suck cock once or twice a week. Who knows maybe someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I need a roommate like that

Dratini2011Dratini2011over 4 years ago

I want more of this!!! Soo hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

John's getting off, pardon the pun, to easy. Matt should get him drunk and drop him off at the local gay bar so he knows what it's like. Revenge is sweet.

subbytubbysubbytubbyover 1 year ago

Thought my tase but turned me off, sorry. I'd change the locks and put his belongings out. This took too negative of a turn when it should have gone a different direction. The first time a stranger came in or money was the last time anything would happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous