My Roommate's New Girlfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
Maya claims me as hers.
2.9k words
4.54
13.2k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" I cried out as my hand furiously stroked the top half of my shaft and focused on my cock head. I laid in bed with one hand on my cock and the other fingering my ass. My body tensed hard as I pointed my cock towards my face and I exploded over my abs and chest like a firehose. "Jesus Christ!" I muttered as my orgasm subsided.

I was so fucking horny tonight. Just like I'd been every night since my roommate Connor's girlfriend Maya fucked the absolute shit out of me.

I couldn't get that image out of my head. Her small, lithe body covered in tattoos fucking my face and then my ass. It had been a long two weeks since then.

I'd never been more jealous of Connor than now. I hadn't seen Maya but I knew he went to her place a couple time a week and she continued to dominate him.

I know because he filled me in on the details and we jerked off together the morning after each session.

Male bonding right, this is what they meant by that right? Two straight dudes jerking off together as one tells the story of a hottie railing him the night before?

Now he was off at his parents house for the weekend and I was alone jerking off on a Friday night as I imagined her fucking my face again and again until I could barely breathe.

I looked down at my cock, dripping as my cum coated my chest, abs, and thighs. Fuck me she's got my head twisted.

I got up and went to the restroom to clean off for now. I knew I was going to jerk off again later. My thoughts were now drifting to her bending me over the balcony railing and spanking my ass bright red.

I washed up and splashed some cold water on my face, then made my way to the kitchen and grabbed a beer before heading back to my room.

Just as I laid down again and turned on the tv I heard my phone buzz on the nightstand. Who's texting me at 11pm on a Friday? I thought as I grabbed the phone and saw it wasn't a number I had saved.

I clicked open on the text and felt my heart leap into my throat. It simply read: "You know I own your ass right?"

I gulped hard and my thoughts raced. Was this Maya? She's the only one who's "owned" my ass? Did Connor tell someone? Is it just a prank? What the fuck...

I felt my cheeks flush red as I typed back a safe, "Who is this? Sorry, I don't have this number saved."

Buzz. "Hahaha what too many people get a piece of that ass to figure it out?"

Now my face was bright red and my hands shook a little.

"Maya?"

"Look at you! I'll put a little gold star next to your name on my bitch board!"

I couldn't believe it, I just fucking jerking off and now here was the girl filling my thoughts texting me. I couldn't help but feel my cock stir as she made fun of me.

"Lol well it wasn't hard to narrow it down..."

"Oh yeah? That ass truly is all mine huh?"

My heart was beating so hard I thought I might have a heart attack.

"Yes."

"Good boy. Add me on snap." She said and then sent me a friend request.

I clicked over to Snapchat and we added each other. Within seconds she had sent me a snap. My heart still hadn't slowed down as I opened it.

There she was, a pic super close up of her abs and the bottom of her bra with a new tattoo! I couldn't see all of the tattoo, but it was like a large dagger with two snakes coiled around it, the heads of the snakes disappeared under her bra. "You like?" She asked.

"Hell yeah, though I'd like to see all of it..."

"Hahaha you'd be lucky to ever see me without a bra..."

I wasn't sure what to say to that but luckily didn't have to come up with anything as she sent another text through snap right away.

"So little slut, ever stop thinking about me?"

I couldn't lie, "No, i can't get that night out of my head!"

"Lol knew it, knew that ass belonged to me the second I saw you"

"Really?"

"Was I wrong? Do I not that that white boy ass?"

My cock was rock hard now.

"No." I typed back my hands shaking again. God she knew just how to get to me.

"No what?"

"No, you do own this white ass." I sent and felt my face turn even more red than before.

"Hahaha knew it."

"So didn't think about me at all?" I figured I might as well gauge where these texts came from.

"Connor's out of town and I need a white boy to put in line."

"Oh yeah?" I sent back trying to be cool.

"Yeah. Be at my place at noon tomorrow."

"Lol what if I'm busy?"

"Then cancel, remember I own your ass."

"Ok."

"Good boy. Wear casual clothes. Don't text me again tonight, I've got a real man with a big cock coming over soon to fuck me like you and Connor never will." Then she sent her address.

"Fuck!" I cried out as I replayed that convo over and over in my head as I jerked off again. Imagining her getting on all fours and a stud fucking her little body.

I blew another load and then felt restless the rest of the night as I tried to sleep and calm my nerves for tomorrow. Who knows what she had in store for me.

Finally, I slept and woke up at around 10 am. I ate some light foods, fruits and yogurt and took a long, hot shower to clean myself up well for her. Finally around 11:30 I dressed in cotton shorts, a cotton tee, and slipped on sandals as I drove to her loft in the city.

I buzzed her unit and she let me in. My heart was beating out of my chest again as I made my way to the elevator and then to the 8th floor. I walked down the hall and took a deep breath before knocking on her door three times.

I heard her walk up to the door from inside and stood up straight as I heard her unlock and then open the door.

Maya stood on the other side of the doorway smirking at me, wearing a black silk robe and something underneath but I couldn't see her.

"Welcome slut." She said still smirking at me. I felt my cheeks turn red.

"Hi, hey. Can I come in?" I asked nervously.

She chuckled softly and said, "Yeah, but only if you crawl."

My heart raced as I got down on my hands and knees in her hallway, praying none of her neighbors would pop out. I crawled on all fours past her and into her entryway.

"Good boy." She said laughing a little as she shut the door behind me. "Stay down there."

I stayed on my hands and knees and looked up at her as she turned to face me.

"You have an amazing place!" i complimented her as I took in the art on the walls, big plants everywhere and dark furnishings. She had a big living room lined with windows that opened to a balcony and a tidy kitcheb. I could also see stairs leading up to her bedroom.

Maya cleared her throat, "Thank you! Now I want one thing to be clear, I own you. Not just your ass. All of you do you understand?"

I slowly nodded my head.

"Now that doesn't mean this isn't meant to be fun for you too, so if I take things too far, you tell me, understand?"

I nodded my head again.

"Good boy. This is about communication, but again..." she said stopping and bending over and leaning her face inches from mine. "I own you." She said staring into my eyes and then punctuating that statement by slapping my face lightly, making me gasp in shock.

She straightened back up. "Understand?"

"Yes ma'am!" I finally managed to speak. I was so turned on by her she could have said anything to be honest.

"Strip and get on your knees."

I obeyed, tearing off my clothes and leaving them in a pile on the floor. I felt so exposed completely nude on her floor, but it excited me too. My cock was painfully erect.

"I knew your bitch ass would be hard already...I haven't even shed my robe yet." She said as she walked up in front of me, casually playing with her tie around her waist with one hand.

I felt on display as she looked down at me. My eyes drifted down her body.

"Hey! Eyes up here!" She said indicating I was to stare into her eyes which I did.

Slowly I felt her bare foot lift up and tickle my thigh. Suppressing the urge to look down, my breath caught in my throat.

"Eyes up here..." she said softly as her toes drifted over my shaft. Then suddenly she was pressing down with her heel.

I groaned and naturally bent as she pressed my cock hard into me with her foot. Then I felt her hand slap me again. Harder this time.

"Eyes. Up. Here."

I slowly met her gaze as she continued to torture my cock.

"Fuck fuck fuck." I stammered out as my mouth opened and I panted through the pain.

Finally she left off and stepped back. I caught my breath but didn't move my eyes off of hers.

"Jerk off." She said simply and I didn't hesitate to grab my cock and furiously stroke it. I was so horny all I could think about was cumming and keeping my eyes on her.

I kept stroking as she undid her robe. My eyes straining to stay on her. Then she pulled her robe off her shoulders and dropped it to the ground. I saw she was wearing a honey birdette lingerie set. Dark red lace bra, panties, with garters hanging down. A strip of matching red strapped around her mid thighs where the garters hung.

"Holy fuck..." I groaned out as I took her in, my eyes checking her out. I quickly regretted that though as I felt her walk quickly behind me.

Her hands gripped my hair hard and kept my face pointed away from her. "Look who lost their privilege of looking at me when they cum? Actions have consequences..." she teased me as I jerked off even harder.

"Catch it in your hand you pathetic white boy, don't dirty up my floor" she instructed as I got closer. "I know you won't last long so don't pretend like you have stamina."

I felt my eyes water at how hard she gripped my hair, but I kept jerking. My cock ready to explode I moved my free hand around my head and cried out as I came into my hand.

I managed to catch every drop which was impressive because I came a ton. I was so horny.

My body shook as my orgasm subsided. My breath ragged as my cock ached and spilled out the last of my cum.

I felt Maya shift a little and then she knelt behind me. Her hand still gripping my hair. I could feel her breath hot against my neck and her hips push into my naked ass.

She had taken off her panties! I realized as her skin pressed against mine. God I wished she had her strapon on!

Her lips lightly brushed my ear, "Such a good boy, now eat it."

I gulped hard as my heart hammered in my chest. Without hesitation, I raised my cum filled hand and tipped my own cum into my lips. My tongue lapping up the salty cum as Maya moaned in my ear.

"Lick it clean slut..." she moaned as I finished swallowing my cum and started to clean my hand with my tongue.

I pulled my hand away after swallowing all of myself and then felt her place her thin, lace thong draped over my shoulder. God this girl gave me no rest, just constant excitement!

"Crawl after me and eat me out." She said firmly as she stood and finally let go of my hair.

I turned quickly and marveled at her naked ass as she walked away to the living room. Her tattoos standing out on her limber body in the afternoon light of her living room. Her tanned, dark skin giving way to the lighter skin underneath that is normally hidden from the sun.

I gulped and crawled after her. Watching as she sat down in an armchair and spread her legs wide over the arm rests. Her tongue licked her lips as she pointed to the hard floor at her feet covered by a large rug.

I crawled into her legs and quickly let my tongue drift over her shaved pussy. I savored her taste as I eased into eating her out. She moaned and gripped my hair hard once again as I lapped up her drenched pussy.

She was so wet and I let my tongue glide around her, swallowing her juices as Iwent. Eventually, I settled on her clit and started to circle, then flick, then press my tongue hard into it as she moaned appreciatively above me.

"Swallow my cum now too!" She breathed out as I felt her abs flexing, her legs tense and her cries fill the room as she came hard.

I pressed my face so hard into her pussy I could barely breathe. But I stayed there like a good boy while she held my hair and started to grind on my face.

I gasped for air, but she didn't pull off and give me space. I held her hips while she bucked hard against me until she moaned that she was cumming again.

"Oh fuck!" I cried out, muffled as Maya's strong grip held me down in her wet pussy. I felt her legs creep around my head and pin me down even harder.

I breathed through my nose as her juice drenched my tongue and I swallowed as she filled my mouth up. God she was so juicy.

I held on and let her ride me through her second orgasm. My fingers turned white from gripping her hips so hard. My eyes watered as I starved for a full breath.

Slowly I felt her leg muscles relax and her breathing calm down and slowly turn into chuckling as she kept me held between her legs.

"Hmm my little slut loves my wet pussy huh?" She taunted me as I mumbled back a yes.

"I bet that little cock is hard again isn't it?"

"Mmhmm!" I mumbled back, feeling my cock stiff as a board again.

"Let me see." She said as she relaxed her legs and let go of my hair.

I gasped deep breaths into my lungs and hoped my cheeks cooled as they were bright red and covered in some tears that streamed down my face from gasping for air.

I looked up at Maya who wore a big smirk at the sight of ruining me with her pussy. I sat back on my heels and glanced down at my cock pointing up straight as an arrow.

Maya bit her lower lip and stretched her right leg out and casually ran her toes around my shaft and up to my cock head. This little move made me shake and groan.

"You wanna cum again baby?"

"Yes please!" I groaned out.

"Mmm too bad, I think letting you cum once was enough." She said taunting me as her foot slid over my cock.

"Fuck fuck. Please Maya let me cum!" I begged as my cock twitched under her foot.

I watched as she tilted her head and tapped her finger against her chin like she was thinking.

"Mmm no not now, maybe soon...if you're lucky!" She said punctuating that last word by grinding her foot into my cock again.

"Oh god!" I screamed as my twitching cock turned into pain as she pressed into me while laughing.

She lifted her foot and stood up gracefully, standing fully over me. My cock aching and my face in full view of her hot, wet pussy.

"God I need to cum again though!" She said as she pressed into my lips again.

I eagerly opened my mouth and started to lick her again until she took over and started to grind on my tongue again. Her hands on my head and my hands gripping her tight, sexy ass.

"Mmm baby you are such a good slut for me, we're going to have so much fun together!" Maya said as she edged closer to another orgasm.

I held her ass as she came again on my face, her legs twitching as she exploded on me.

"God that was good!" She cried out as she stepped back and riding me through another orgasm again.

I looked up at her licking my lips as she smiled at me. She bent over and placed her face close to mine and whispered, "Thank you, now get out of my loft and don't cum until I contact you again!"

I groaned as my cock ached. "What? No I want to cum again!"

She just shook her head and pointed to my clothes until I dressed and left. Her pussy juice coating my face as I made it home.

My cock never calmed down, but I didn't touch myself. I knew there would be consequences.