My Roommate's New Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last but not least, both sets of cuffs were removed. I had nothing on, but the collar around my neck, the latex around my paws, and the tail in my ass. Regardless of the restraints, I did what I was told.

He was very hard on me when I did an old trick poorly. Not only would he starve me by withholding the chicken, but I would also be shocked without warning. This kept me on edge at all times. Begging became second nature to me. He got a kick out of watching me embarrass myself. It never got old for him. Looking into his eyes instilled a helplessness that can only be likened to that of a small animal.

New tricks were introduced. These were much more humiliating than my day-to-day life as a dog. One of which was 'ride'. Ride meant that I got into the begging position and bounced up and down on one of my dog toys. The dog toy was a cream-colored veiny dildo that was placed in a dog bowl. My tail would be removed and I would have to bounce on the dildo while making eye contact with my owner. Having a plug in my ass 24/7 made it easier for my ass to receive the dildo. The thrusting in and out still made me sore, however. Ride made my penis twitch and my body heat up. The first time I performed ride fear and tears covered my face. I felt like a little girl dog getting fucked. After some practice, my face showed nothing more than dejection. Ride made my body act on its own. I reached orgasm a couple of times. My kidnapper was indifferent to this. If I could orgasm before he told me to stop I would not face punishment. I had come to terms with being a pet, but I never got used to being a bitch.

Another trick was called 'pleasure'. Pleasure involved me licking, kissing, and sucking the toy. The trick was centered around worship similar to surrender. Pleasure was worse than surrender. Instead of shoes, I was worshipping a penis. Although, pleasure was mostly used as a way to keep me busy while he read the paper or watched TV. I would play with the dildo on the musty yellow carpet until he was no longer occupied. It was better than being kept in my cage, but it made me feel stupid. Like a dog, I was easily occupied by slobbering on a chew toy. I only ever pleasured and rode the toys. Thankfully, he only viewed me as a dog. While he thoroughly enjoyed watching me humiliate myself, he had no intention of experiencing me himself.

I spent more time in my crate as time passed. Being put away never felt great, but it was for my own good. All of these things added up until I gave up on reclaiming my humanity. It was humiliating being a dog, but there was nothing I could do. I had adjusted to life on the ground. I had adjusted to a life of being seen. I had adjusted to a life of obeying the man who pulled my leash.

Chapter 4: Returning Home

On our final day, I was groomed. Most days, he would simply hose me down in the yard when I began to smell. This time I was fully dolled up. He shaved off all of my body hair with a razor. He was very careful not to cut me. After my skin was smooth as silk, he rubbed me down in an acid wash. It killed all of the hair follicles on my body so they would not grow back. My paws were re-wrapped with pink latex instead of the black latex I originally had on. My head was shaved down as well. My penis looked like that of an 11yr old's. Having no body hair made me feel weak. Once he had put the final touches on me. I felt a stab in my neck. Drowsiness set in and I eventually passed out.

I awoke confused in a tiny see-through cage. I had no room to move as if I was packed in a shipping box. My vision was blurry as the drugs slowly wore off. Little by little, things began to look familiar. Eventually, I snapped out of it, I was in the middle of my old living room. I was scared and confused. What was I doing here?

"Welcome home pup. I missed you."

I looked up to find Brady towering over my crate with Mia sitting on the couch behind him. I immediately felt shame and embarrassment as their eyes observed my caged naked body.

"You look so silly in that little crate. I'm sure you're wondering how you ended up here. Allow me to come clean, this was all my doing."

"I have never considered you as anything more than a roommate. I had to put on as if we were friends because my parents would not pay for me to live alone. You were always in my way especially when it came to Mia. We kept our relationship a secret so you couldn't protest. Even when I went to get a dog, you told me no as if you were the man of the house. I wanted to teach you a lesson. I scrolled through dark web pages for weeks until I came across a human pet trainer. The bio said they kidnapped and trained humans to act like dogs. Curiosity got the best of me and I reached out."

"I got a response rather quickly. We had an initial consultation about you. He told me it would take him 6 months to turn you into a pet for me. By the end of our discussion, I was completely sold. I dreamed of you crawling around my house and answering my commands. If what he told me was true, you would be unable to disrupt our relationship, you could no longer oppose me, and I would get the dog I had always wanted. $20,000 is all it would cost to make you my naked little bitch for the rest of your life. I emptied my account without much thought."

"I floated the idea to Mia as a joke. This way I could play it off if she found it weird. To my surprise, she took a strong liking to the idea. She put up with you just as I did. She dreamed of a world where she could take your place. If you were a dog you could not stop her."

"He let me pick your new name. We agreed Spot was the perfect name for our new puppy. He let me pick certain tricks to teach you as well. I made sure you learned how to surrender. I wanted to see you submit to me. Ride and pleasure were Mia's idea. She wanted to see you act like a horny bitch."

"Once the funds were transferred and our suggestions were received, the man gave me some instructions. I modified your car before you went to work. I told him what roads you took and when. Once he scooped you up, I was to hide any evidence of our discussions. I played dumb as the police searched for you. After 4 months they ruled you legally dead. At that point, we were in the clear."

"He updated me throughout the year. He sent me pictures and videos of your humiliating training. I could hardly contain my excitement watching you beg and wag your tail with your little pee pee fully exposed. I waited for what felt like forever until he texted me the other day about your training concluding. Mia and I had a little celebration once we heard the news. We started preparing for your arrival. We bought your new cage, food, and toys."

"Long story short, I purchased you like a dog from a kennel. Mia and I are your owners. We will feed you, take you to the bathroom, and make you perform tricks for us. You are officially my bitch."

I sat in shock as he laid out his evil plan. I could not believe this was happening to me. It was bad enough that someone once considered my friend was behind all of this, but to find out Mia was involved shook me to my core.

Brady unlocked my cage and told me to come out. I looked around before reluctantly crawling out. Brady rubbed his hands across my back. He massaged me, working his hands to my rear. He gave my tail a tug. I yelped from the pressure.

"Wag your tail while I pet you."

I closed my eyes in shame as he rubbed and slapped my cheeks. I sheepishly swung my hips back and forth. My tail jiggled along with my penis which he began fondling. He tugged and slapped it around as I wiggled for him.

"Now roll over boy."

I took my time rolling over. My heart fought the idea of obeying my old roommate. The shock of the situation sent me into autopilot. My conditioned brain complied. I kicked my legs up and spread my inner thighs so my penis was fully exposed. I held my pink paws up close by my chest and panted.

"Awe who's a good boy spot? Look at how submissive he is, Mia."

Mia came over and pinched my penis while Brady rubbed my belly.

"Oh my god, Brady, he has the cutest little penis I've ever seen! I just want to squeeze it!"

The combination of my roommate dominating me while my long-time crush squeezed my penis overwhelmed me. I couldn't help but get aroused.

"Looks like you're enjoying this Spot. While it's still tiny, your penis has gotten much stiffer. Is it not humiliating to have your old roommate rub your tummy while the girl of your dreams watches? Oh wait, I forgot you can't talk hahaha."

I wanted to speak up. I wanted to fight back. I didn't want to be their dog. I didn't like being naked and violated by my former friends. Although these thoughts rushed through me, I no longer felt self-worth beyond anything more than a dog. I felt small and insignificant on the ground. I was filled with feelings of inferiority. It was humiliating, but it was the truth. My training had burned this idea into me.

"...They are your superiors no matter their age or relation to you..."

My training had been a success. My feelings of humiliation and embarrassment didn't fade, but my willingness to fight back certainly had.

"Alright Spot, let's show you to your new crate. Mia has taken your old room. You will be staying in the basement."

Our basement was unfinished. It was dark and musty. We only went down there to store things. Now I would be stored down there as well. Mia attached a leash to my collar and pulled me towards the stairs. I crawled behind her as we reached the top. Upon reaching the bottom, I could see my new crate. The cage was completely see-through leaving me nowhere to hide. It was heavy-duty with a padlock on the door. I moved across the concrete floor towards the cage. Mia opened the door and had me crawl inside. She unclipped my collar and locked the door.

"Stay right here for me doggy. Momma will be back soon."

She headed back upstairs with a giggle. She turned the light off and shut the door. I sat in complete darkness in my new cage. Brady always talked about getting a dog, but I never considered it would be me.

A couple of hours later, Brady came back downstairs. I was relieved to not be in the dark any longer. He brought two bowls with him one with food and one with water. I had been eating this way for months it no longer bothered me.

"How's my little bitch? Did you miss me?"

Brady stared at me. I could tell he was waiting for me to respond to his rhetorical questions.

"Well? Don't be shy now."

I had no choice but to bark. He was going to wait until I did.

"Woof!"

"There you go. You must still be getting used to your new environment. Make sure you listen carefully. I am much harsher than your previous owner. He didn't actually own you like I do."

He set the bowls down and let me out. I crawled to his feet where the bowls sat. I inspected both of them. The food appeared similar to what I was eating before. As I went in for a sniff, I got a shock from my collar.

"Are you forgetting something? Show me how badly you want to eat."

My view of Brady still drifted back and forth. A piece of me still hung onto the fact that we were equals. The intense shock from my collar redirected me to what I was taught. I was a pet and pets have to beg for their food. I squatted on my toes. My legs were as spread as can be. I bounced up and down while I whimpered for him. His eyes overpowered me. I felt weaker than I ever had before. I felt helpless and dependent on him for the first time.

"That's what I am talking about. A dog will do anything for food. Don't worry, I will take good care of you. Dig in."

I chowed down on the slop in the bowl. I lapped up some water to help get it down. Brady took the bowls away once I was finished.

"Sit boy!"

I sat on my heels with my paws held high. I spread my knees and looked up at him.

"Stay!"

I sat and waited as he brought the bowls upstairs and came back down.

"Alright Spot, it's time to run you through some ground rules. You may be nothing more than a dumb dog, but you will have responsibilities. As you found out, I will not feed you unless you beg. When Mia and I arrive home you will crawl and surrender to us at the door. If you are crated when we arrive then you will surrender when we let you out. Your tail better be high and wagging when you lick our feet. If you need to go out you must beg to get our attention. I decide when you use the bathroom. Just because you beg does not mean I will let you out. Most importantly, if you are given a command it's not a request. You must do exactly what we say whenever we say it. You are a dog, not a person. You do not have free will. Is that clear?"

Although his words disturbed me, I could not afford another shock.

"Woof!"

Brady clipped a leash to my collar. He dragged me back upstairs towards the glass door. I was taken out back where Mia was waiting for us. We didn't have next-door neighbors. Our bright red fence further prevented anyone from seeing me. Brady unclipped my leash so I could crawl around. I had not peed all day. Being outside triggered my bladder. I knew I could not go without his permission. While I didn't want to beg in front of Mia, this was the only way I could pee. I lifted onto my toes and whimpered hoping Brady would let me pee. I had a look of concern on my face indicating I really needed to go. Seeing me helplessly beg for Brady made Mia laugh.

"Hahaha, awe look Brady he's begging for you. Is it humiliating to desperately beg your old roommate to let you pee? You really are pathetic. Come on puppy! Keep begging! Maybe your new Master will grant your wish."

Mia talking down to me sent chills down my spine. I was so embarrassed, but I had to keep begging. Brady recognized what I was begging for as well. He let me continue begging so they could soak in my humiliation. Brady eventually released me.

"Does someone have to go potty?"

"Woof! Woof!"

"That's a good boy. Looks like you're slowly adjusting to your new life. You'll have to hold it for now. I'm not going to let you pee until Mia and I are done playing with you.

"My my, I didn't realize you were so cruel Brady. He looks desperate. Besides, I would love to watch him tinkle for us."

"He has to learn Mia. Peeing is a privilege for a creature like him. He will go when I say so. Now, why don't you surrender for me Spot? If you do a good enough job maybe I'll change my mind."

I sunk back to my hands and knees. I did my best to hold it in. I didn't want to have an accident with Brady watching. He would punish me if I did. I crawled over to his feet and reluctantly surrendered to him. I was frustrated on multiple levels. I was ashamed of letting him do this to me. It was degrading having to beg him to use the bathroom. The idea of worshipping him for making me hold it was maddening. I licked the outside of his white tennis shoes lightly. My uninspiring effort led to a heavy shock from my collar.

"Don't make things harder for yourself Spot. I believe you're forgetting what you are. That's no way to treat the man who controls your bladder. Maybe I'll put you back in your crate now. Unless you want to hold it until the morning, I suggest you forget about defying me."

I excitedly licked and whimpered. I cleaned the dirt off his shoes. I swung my sky-high butt as quickly as I could. I panicked considering the possibility of not being allowed to pee. If he put me back in my crate without letting me go I'd pee the cage. I can only imagine what he'd do to me if I had an accident in the house. I was on thin ice. I did everything I could to turn things around. He strongly grasped the inside of my left ass cheek.

"That's the bitch I know. Let's get your mind off this. Go crawl over and sit for Mia she has something for you."

Mia had one arm behind her back. I crawled over to her like I was told. I sat and looked up at her. I tried burying my penis in the grass, but with no pubic hair left, it was impossible to hide. She pulled her arm out from behind her back to reveal a black dildo in her hand.

"Look Spot! Momma has a little gift for you. Come on, boy! Come grab it!"

She dangled the dildo over my head like a sardine to a seal. I lifted onto my knees and lifted my paws. I was exhausted, embarrassed, and unmotivated. Suddenly, another shock coursed through my body. The current was so strong I almost lost control of my bladder.

"Try harder Spot. If you don't grab it in time I will shock you again. You should be grateful she wants to play with you."

The electricity energized me. I tried reaching for the dildo with my mouth. I frantically extended as far as I could. She teased me with it. The closer I got the further she pulled it away.

"Fetch!"

Mia launched the dildo across the yard. I sprinted to it hoping I could reach it before Brady shocked me again. I bit into the black rubber dildo. I crawled back to her with it hanging out of my mouth. She patted my head.

"Good boy. Drop it!"

I dropped it on the ground. She picked it up and slapped my face with it a couple of times.

"Brady, can you grab me the bowl?"

Brady walked into the house and came back out with a bowl. He set it down in the middle of the yard. Mia suction-cupped the dildo inside of it. It stood straight up as it always did when I was forced to ride.

"Brady, can you grab his tail for me?"

Brady forced my head down with one hand and yanked my tail with the other. My tail popped out of my ass. I felt empty having nothing inside of me, but I did not want to ride this dildo in front of them either.

"Let's see how good you've gotten at fucking yourself doggy. Get up on your toy and ride for Brady and me. Get as low as you can or Brady will shock you. You better not stop until I say so."

I moseyed on over to the bowl. I got up on my feet and sat on the dildo. It pierced my hole and made its way deep inside. I thrust up and down while looking up at Mia. Brady put his arm around her waist and pulled her close. They held each other gleefully while the dildo rubbed against my insides. The pain in my ass did not compare to the pressure in my bladder. The dildo felt like it was budging up against it because of how full it was.

"I have to give you credit for this one Mia. It's pretty fulfilling making him fuck himself. Although, I think he might be enjoying this more than we are."

Brady pointed to my penis. It began inflating on its own. The more I bounced up and down the closer I got to orgasming.

"I knew he would enjoy getting fucked. He's always been a beta. I'm sure he craves the real thing."

Before I could hit my breaking point, Mia commanded me to stop.

"That's enough Spot. Get off and get over here."

I jumped off the dildo. I farted out lube as I crawled to her feet. My blue balls slapped my inner thighs as I approached. She held my tail in her hand and forced it back in my ass.

"That's enough for now. We have another surprise for you later. I think you'll love it."

Brady put me back on the leash and pulled me to the back of the yard. We had an old garden that we never used. It was a long stretch of dirt along the fence line.

"Ok Spot, you may empty your bladder now. Make sure you pee on the dirt. This will be your bathroom. I do not want you to yellow the grass."

I began peeing ferociously. It felt so good to finally be allowed to pee. I was concerned Brady wouldn't let me go until I had an accident. I held my leg up so I wouldn't get any on myself. Brady and Mia watched and praised me.

"That's quite an impressive stream for a dick that small. I can see he potty-trained you well. Why don't you come and thank me for letting you relieve yourself?"

I crawled to Brady and licked his shoes again. Once he was satisfied, he brought me back inside. The two of them ate dinner at the table while I laid down underneath it. They rubbed me with their feet as they ate human food. I waited patiently while they finished up.