My Roommate's New Pet

Story Info
Young man's roommate has him kidnapped and trained as a pet dog.
8.9k words
4.09
11k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Roommate's New Pet

Chapter 1: Introduction

I had been living with my college roommate for a few years. Brady and I had just graduated. We lived in a small 2-floor home. With 2 bedrooms, a basement, and a yard. He was about 6' with a brush cut and matching beard. He was a few inches taller and a little more filled out than I was. We were good friends and did most things together.

He had rich parents which I always resented. He was a difficult person to deny. He had always gotten whatever he wanted. One of the big disagreements we had as roommates was over getting a dog. I would not approve of him getting one. He wasn't one to take care of things. I didn't want the responsibility to fall on me. It was not an easy discussion, but we did not end up getting one.

Brady was popular. He acted as the leader of the friend group. I never viewed him as such, but the others certainly did. We had a small group. A couple of guys we knew from school and our other friend Mia. Mia was a 10/10. Everyone wanted to get with her. She was about 5'8", 120LBs, with shoulder-length black hair, nice round c-cups, and a pretty face. I was always trying to win her attention. I had a huge crush on her that never went away. Among the few disagreements we had, Mia was an unspoken cause of friction between us.

Post graduation, the two of them continued to get closer. On the contrary, Mia and I became more distant. A part of me felt he was turning her against me. I chalked it up to jealousy on my part. Brady was never one to be malicious. The natural progression of my friendships was not his fault. Little did I know what life had in store for us only a few months later.

Chapter 2: A Very Unlucky Day

It was now spring. I began my day like any other. I hopped in my car and headed to work. It took me about 30 minutes to drive to work as we lived outside the city in a cheaper, more secluded neighborhood post-college. I always took side roads as it was quicker. Roughly 10 minutes into my commute, my car broke down. Brady was already at work so I couldn't call him. I tried flagging down cars as they passed, but very few drove by at this hour. Eventually, one car stopped. It was a white van that had dog grooming decals along the side of it. It was older and a bit beat up.

A man jumped out to help me. He was a large white man about 6'5" and lean. He had on a blue jumpsuit like a plumber or a mechanic. He had thin shoulder length greasy black hair and a 5 o'clock shadow. He had a rough look indicating he had been working all day. He asked if I needed any help. I told him my car broke down and could use a jump.

He asked me to pop the hood. After inspecting the engine, he backed behind me and pointed. I struggled to find what he was trying to point out. While searching, I felt a needle stab into my neck. As I grabbed my neck, a bag covered my head. He bent me over the engine. I began kicking with my legs in an attempt to free myself. I suddenly felt drained. I could hardly move within seconds after the injection. Eventually, I passed out.

I awoke in a stupor. I struggled to figure out what was going on. My eyes were covered with some type of blindfold. I felt a cold concrete floor beneath me. I quickly came to the realization that my clothes had been fully removed. I drowsily floundered around trying to get to my feet. My hands had been wrapped in some sort of latex that balled my fists rendering them useless. Additionally, I felt a coil around my balls that squeezed them as I tried to stand. I soon discovered that the coil was connected to my ankles which were cuffed together. My wrists were cuffed together as well. I was trapped on all fours. I attempted to call for help, but a metal ring prevented me from closing my mouth. I continued to regain feeling while I squirmed around on the floor. All of a sudden, I felt immense pressure in my ass. Something large was hanging out of my butt. Each movement I made created a tugging feeling as the object swung back and forth. It was at that moment that I felt two large hands grab me. One held the back of my neck, and the other slapped and rubbed my bare bottom.

"Good morning little one."

He continued massaging my back, waist, and butt with both hands. He worked his way to my inner thighs. My body began heating up. My stomach curled from the fear of being naked and groped like this. His hands slowly made their way to my penis. He rubbed it briefly before lightly tapping my sensitive balls. I moaned and wiggled in an attempt to break free of his hands to no avail. I was forced to accept what was being done to me with no end in sight.

His hands came to a stop. All of a sudden, the blindfold was removed from my face. The first thing I saw was my reflection in the mirror. The mirror showed me on all fours, fully naked. The man who kidnapped me sat behind me in a chair waiting for my reaction. My tongue hung out of my wide-open mouth. I had a metal collar around my neck with a dog tag dangling from it which read 'Spot'. I continued to check myself out. I swung to the side to find a tail curling upward out of my butt. It had light brown fur on it with white fur at the tip. The fur tickled my cheeks while the plug inside my hold stretched me out.

"Do you like your new look? I think it suits you well. You have a very cute naked body. The look of concern on your face is pretty adorable as well."

I tried to stand again but my restraints tugged on my balls to the point where I felt they would burst. I tried undoing the cord, but the mittens on my hands made them useless. I began crawling towards the garage door. The man seemed unfazed as I tried to escape. He knew I couldn't get away.

The man sat in his chair and watched me until I wore myself out. I sat at the garage door catching my breath. The ring in my mouth simulated a panting dog. Once I had determined there was nothing I could do to escape, I turned around to look at him. With a grin on his face, he told me to heel. I cowered against the garage door. I didn't want to go anywhere near him. Due to my disobedience, the man commanded me to heel once again. This time I felt a shock on my neck. It was a sharp pain that trickled all throughout my body. I jumped and grabbed my collar with my wrapped hands. I tried pulling it off, but it was hopeless. He shook the control in his hand as he called to me.

"Come on boy."

I hesitantly crawled over out of fear of being shocked again. My chains clanked against the concrete. I stood in front of him on all fours upon arrival. Drool fell from my tongue as he patted me on the head.

"Good, now sit!"

I had no intention of getting shocked again. I sat on my ass. I squeezed my knees close to my stomach so my penis was covered and not tugged by the cord. The plug pushed deeper into my hole as I sat. I adjusted until I was no longer sitting on it. The man waved his finger at me.

"Nuh uh uh. That's not how a good boy sits."

He pinned my arms to my sides and lifted me effortlessly. He set me back down on my knees. He straightened out my back and lifted my wrists up to my chest. He then told me to stay. I kneeled before him as he sat back in the chair.

"That's much better. I'm sure you are wondering what's happening to you. Allow me to explain. Over the next 6 months, you will be undergoing extensive training. Your new name is Spot. You will only be referred to as Spot from this point forward. You will no longer walk on two legs. Your restraints will guide you until you are comfortable with remaining on all fours without correction. Clothing is no longer acceptable for you to wear. I understand it may be humiliating, but you must become comfortable with being seen. You are no longer permitted to speak. The ring gag in your mouth will get you used to that. I will feed you and let you use the bathroom. These are the ground rules for now. I will teach you more later. It's time to show you around your new home."

A leash was attached to my thin metal collar. The man stood up and pulled me in his direction. He was too strong to pull away from. He dragged me through a door that led into the connecting house. It smelled musty as I moved on my hands and knees across his dirty yellow carpet. There was a small living room that connected to a kitchen. The kitchen had plates piled up on the counter as if he hadn't done them in weeks. The living room had a small TV and an old maroon couch. He led me to a bookshelf on the wall in between the couch and the TV. He tweaked something on the shelf which caused the entire bookshelf to slide to the left. It was a secret door. He led me inside the room behind it and shut the door.

The room was white from wall to wall. The floor itself was some white epoxy material. An automatic light flicked on as we entered. There was a cage in the left corner of the room. It looked like it was for a big dog. Two metal dog bowls sat alongside the right wall. There was a wicker basket of rubber toys in the front right corner of the room.

While I looked around, I heard the door to the cage open. I did not want to be put in there. I pulled back on my leash. The idea of being locked in the dog cage gave me a feeling of helplessness beyond what I had felt already. The man grabbed me by my collar and removed my leash. He pulled me inside the crate without much effort. I tried to refute him with words but my efforts sounded more like whimpering moans than anything else. He locked me inside the cage and began speaking once again.

"Alright Spot, this is your new home. This is where you will sleep and remain while I am not around to handle you. You must become comfortable with being put away when your owner has more important things to tend to. There is no need to worry. You are completely safe inside your crate. I have to run out and grab your lunch. I will let you get settled into your new place."

He opened the secret door and shut it behind him. I was trapped alone in this horrifying place naked inside a dog cage. I pawed at the walls of my enclosure. I didn't have a way to break out of the restraints that bound me. While he was gone I finally had time to process what was going on. He was carrying out some sick fantasy on me. I was being trained as his pet. This isn't possible. I'm a human he can't turn me into a dog. I continued to inspect the room through my crate. The preparation made it clear he had experience. What became of the people who he kidnapped before me? I sat alone with my thoughts until he returned. Eventually, I heard the door crack open. It felt like I had been in this cage forever. Even if it meant more torture was to come, I couldn't wait to get out.

He held a bowl in his hand. He scooped the contents of the bowl into one of the metal bowls on the floor. He took the other metal bowl out of the room and brought it back with water in it. He set the two bowls next to each other.

"Time to eat Spot. I'm sure you're hungry. You haven't eaten all day."

He came over and unlocked my crate. I crawled out desperately. I was starving and super thirsty. I had done nothing but get violated all day. I moved to my bowls. This was far less humiliating than the fondling from earlier. The one bowl was filled with water. I went right in and lapped up as much as I could. It was difficult as expected. I couldn't close my mouth which meant most of the water would fall back into the bowl. It took me a while to quench my thirst. The contents of the other bowl were much nastier. There was a cold brown mush piled up in the bowl. The sight of it caused me to lose my appetite. The man noticed my reluctance and pushed my head into the bowl. I struggled as my tongue was forced into the food. It tasted terrible. The texture was enough to make me retch.

"Lap up your food boy. You can't let this go to waste. I will not feed you later."

I pulled myself together and began working my tongue through the slop. I forced it to the back of my throat. I swallowed before it could fall out of my mouth. It didn't take me long to finish as there was not much in the bowl. My stomach curled from whatever was in there. I wasn't full, but I was no longer starving.

"Awe was that good boy? I knew you were hungry. That's enough for now. I don't want to overfeed you. We'll that work its way through you."

After lapping up all of that water, my bladder had filled. As that thought hit me, the man crouched and clipped a leash to my collar.

"Alright Spot, it's about time I let you out. I'm sure you have to go at this point."

Clearly, he was not taking me to a toilet. If I was going to be his dog, I would almost certainly have to pee outside.

We walked through the backdoor that led us outside. I crawled through the tall unkept grass. It brushed against my dangling penis as I followed him. The grass tickled my tip which made me have to pee even more. The backyard was fenced in with metal wire. You could see right through it. The backyard had a bunch of old junk piled up alongside the fence. Old tires, gas canisters, empty beer cans, etc. There were no neighboring houses around. I was trapped here unless the police tracked me down. For now, this man had full control over me. We arrived at a small dirt patch along the fence of his yard.

"This is your new yard Spot. This patch right here will be your bathroom. Go ahead and lift your leg. I will let you pee."

I did my best impression of a dog lifting his leg. I was so embarrassed I closed my eyes. I felt so vulnerable with him watching that nothing was coming out.

"Awe what's the matter boy? Do you need my help? Don't be shy. This is how you will pee from now on."

I focused with all my might. Eventually, some droplets began to dribble out. This was soon followed by a powerful stream that raced out of my penis. It sept into the dirt patch I stood on. Once the last few drops fell from my tip, I returned my leg back to the ground.

"That's a good boy Spot. That wasn't so bad now, was it? I can see you really had to go. You will get used to being watched. Eventually, you won't be able to go unless someone is watching you."

I looked at the ground in defeat. I couldn't look him in the eyes. Being potty trained like a puppy by another human being shattered my pride. He didn't seem to care. He moved on to the next part of my training as if all was normal.

"Alright Spot, let's teach you some new tricks. To this point, you've learned to sit, stay, and heel. Now you will learn to surrender. When I command you, you will crawl over and lick my shoes. This is how you will say hello to humans moving forward. They are your superiors no matter their age or relation to you. You must surrender to all of them."

He detached my leash. He folded it over and held it in his hand. Once he came to a stop, he commanded me to surrender. I lazily crawled over to his feet and began licking the tops of his black leather boots.

"Stick your butt up and wag that tail for me. Holding your butt above your head demonstrates your subordinance. Wagging your tail shows that you're happy to be doing so."

I did as he said. My ass reached towards the sky while my head remained at his feet. I shook my hips back and forth. My attempts were unsuccessful. I felt the leather leash crack against my cheeks.

"C'mon, boy. Wag that tail. I gave it to you for a reason. You need to be much more presentable."

Keeping my ass high, shaking it back and forth, and licking shoes all at once was a lot for my brain to handle. I did the best I could to avoid another whipping. Eventually, he had seen enough.

"That's good enough for now. Remember that well. I don't want to have to correct you in the future. Two more tricks. You should be able to handle this next one quite easily. When I tell you to roll over, you will lie on your back. You will kick your legs up and spread your legs. Your penis and belly must be easily accessible for others to observe and touch. Go ahead and roll over boy."

I flipped onto my back. As he instructed, I lifted my legs and spread them. My flaccid penis laid against my stomach. The cool air breezed past my plugged hole and exposed testicles. The man began rubbing my belly. His hand gave me goosebumps all throughout my naked body.

"Good boy. Lift those paws up and pant while I pet your tummy."

I lifted my hands and panted for him. It was still day one and I had already lost my will to fight back. Between the shock collar, restraints, and my whip of a leash, it was in my best interests to go along with this for now.

"You're being such a good doggy Spot. Let's go over your final trick for today. It's time for you to learn how to properly beg. You will beg for your food, you will beg to be let out, you will beg whenever I feel it's necessary. Begging is the act of humiliating yourself in hopes of a reward. When you beg, you will squat on your toes. Like rolling over, you will spread your legs wide open. You will bounce on your toes as you pant and paw at the person you beg for. Be sure to maintain eye contact. It will not only help you better understand your place, but it will also further demonstrate your commitment to them. I hope you caught all of that. Beg for me now puppy."

I stood on my toes in a squatting position. I spread my legs wide so my penis was unobstructed. My penis jiggled as I bounced up and down. My tongue dangled out of my mouth as I panted. I had fear in my eyes and disgust on my face.

"Straighten out that back and use those paws. Good posture is vital to making your beg effective."

I pawed his legs as he towered over me. My legs strained as I maintained my balance. I could not imagine a reward worth this level of humiliation. His eyes entranced me as I looked up at him. I wanted to look away, but I was unable to. His eyes made me feel tiny and helpless. They made me feel a need for his care. At that moment, I felt like nothing more than his pet.

"Awe that's my cute little pup. You look so pathetic. I love watching your wee wee jump up and down. You'll get better over these next couple of months. I will not be as patient moving forward so do your best. You understand what will happen if you don't. It's time to put you back in your crate."

I snapped out of my trance. Everything came back to me. I didn't want to go back in the cage. Being put away like an object and not knowing when I would get to come out was defeating. Either way, I was put back in the cage. I was locked in there until the next day where my horrifying new reality would continue.

Chapter 3: Becoming a Dog

The man continued to beat down my pride as the days went on. After a while, I lost hope of anyone coming to find me. Through my hopelessness came obedience. I did whatever my kidnapper said. As he became content with my submission, restraints were removed one by one. The coil around my balls was the first thing removed. I had been crawling around for a couple of weeks. Whether that pain came from a shock or a strong tug on my balls, all I could associate with standing was pain. Even with the coil removed, my mind would not let me stand. The freedom helped me perform tricks better during my training. I could spread my legs wider and crawl quicker.

Roughly a month in, my ring gag was removed. I hadn't spoken in so long that I never considered doing so. Instead, I was taught how to bark. I was only to bark when spoken to unless I was whimpering while begging. It didn't take me long to get the hang of it. With the ring gag removed, I could eat my food with ease. I cleaned the bowl every morning. He purposely fed me light in the morning so I would remain hungry throughout the day. He began rewarding me with cooked chicken to motivate me during my training. If I did a trick to his liking, he would feed me from his dirty hand. This was the only time I ate human food. We practiced previous tricks while new ones were introduced. I began playing fetch once my mouth became usable. My life had been reduced to nothing which helped me find enjoyment in fetching for him.