My Roommate's New Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterward, Brady brought me over to the couch. He had me lie down while we waited for Mia to finish the dishes. Once she finished, she came to the living room.

"Is my puppy ready for his treat? Unfortunately, I don't have any food for you, but I think you'll like this much better."

Brady rubbed his crotch. They both had a smile on their face as they looked at each other. Brady unzipped his pants. His thick penis throbbed in his hand. This was my first time seeing it. It was much bigger than mine. He began stroking it slowly.

"We have one last trick to test Spot. I got a kick out of watching you ride that dick earlier. I wasn't sure you could be reduced to such a docile bitch. Having seen that made me wonder how well you can pleasure. I'm going to have you demonstrate for me on the real thing."

Brady made me worship his cock in front of the girl of my dreams. My tiny shaven penis cowered between my legs as he forced me to blow him.

"Seeing as you don't have hands, you'll have to make good use of your tongue. You can start with my balls. Treat them with the utmost care."

My mind was overwhelmed. It began drifting again. His supremacy over me was absolute. I had been shocked enough to recognize him as my Master. I suppose there was still a part of me, however, that felt I could escape the shame of pleasuring my former roommate. My hesitancy was met with a powerful shock that jolted me towards his crotch.

"What's the matter? Is it embarrassing to make love to your owner's cock? Perhaps Mia watching is what you're worried about. If you haven't accepted it by now, Mia is not going to fall for an animal. She is my girlfriend and you are our pet. You have no reason to feel embarrassed in front of her for doing what you are told. I think you better show her what you learned at doggy school. Don't you want to make her proud?."

Every shock made things a little more clear. I could not oppose Brady. Whether I liked it or not, I was his property. I didn't waste any more time. I placed my paws on each side of his warm groin. I worshipped his testicles one by one. I licked and sucked on each of them equally. I had enough time to memorize the taste of each one of them.

"That's a good boy. You may now start working on my shaft. Make sure you get it nice and wet."

I followed his word. I licked up and down the shaft of his large stiff cock. I made sure no part of his shaft was dry. He couldn't have gotten off from the licking. It was merely a way of demonstrating my servility to him.

"Look at me. I want to see those cute puppy eyes."

His eyes took control of my feelings. My resentment slowly faded away. All of a sudden I found him impressive. The twig between my legs stiffened and my body filled with goosebumps. Instead of embarrassment, I felt a desire to please him.

"Let's test out that throat. Take me as deep as you can. I better not feel any teeth. I will reward you if you do a good job."

I bobbed my head up and down for close to an hour. At times I felt unworthy of his cock. He didn't moan or praise me. He simply sat there while I slobbered and gagged mercilessly. It felt like he was doing me a favor. Towards the end, he pulled my head in close. His cock pushed to the back of my throat cutting off my airway. He held me there as he stood up.

"Here comes your reward Spot."

He held both sides of my face as he thrust in and out of my throat. He used me in this hopeless position until a warm liquid filled my mouth.

"Don't swallow just yet. Open your mouth for Mia and me."

I collected his gooey cum on my tongue. I looked up at them and opened wide. My tongue displayed his finished product. Mia was overwhelmed with joy. The two of them drowned in laughter.

"Aweeee does your Master's cum taste good Spot? You must be burning up inside just itching to swallow it. You should savor that taste. You're lucky he blessed your puppy mouth with his seed."

Brady grabbed my lower jaw. While he held my jaw in place, he cleared his throat and spit in my mouth. His frothy spit complimented his cum. He continued to hold my jaw open while Mia cleared her throat as well. A long sticky strand of spit flowed into my mouth. Once their saliva had blended with Brady's cum, he forced my mouth shut.

"That should help you get it down. Now you may swallow."

His cum was warm and thick. It had a salty taste that infected my mouth. Their spit tasted like the remnants of what they had eaten for dinner. I was able to get the concoction down in one big gulp. The taste lingered in my mouth well after I swallowed.

"It's time for you to get back in your cage. You've had a long day. Brady and I need some alone time."

Mia made me follow her to the basement. No leash was needed. She locked me in my cage and sat on top of it. She took time to soak in what they had done to me.

"I bet it feels good to finally give into your true nature. You were never much of a man. Brady was always the alpha in the house. Your new life suits you much better. You're better off as the pathetic little doggy you've become. I can only imagine how humiliating this is for you. Being kept in a cage by a man who was once your equal. It must be difficult having to desperately beg for his permission to pee out in the yard or to eat your puppy chow. You'll spend the rest of your life crawling around naked wagging that cute tail in your ass. It'll be nice to have you waiting at the door to clean our shoes. I would love to ask you how it feels but you'll never be able to use human words again. We'll humiliate you every day until you take pride in obeying us. Although, it's not all bad. At least you can fuck yourself with your toys and suck your Master's cock. *Yawn*. Well, I should get going. Brady and I have human matters to tend to upstairs. Sleep tight, little bitch. We'll see you in the morning."

The door was shut and the lights went out. My hairless body shivered in the chilly dark basement. Brady's cum marinated in my stomach as I contemplated living like this for the rest of my life.