All Comments on 'My Roommate's Toy Box Ch. 02'

by brycemanning

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot!

this is getting ducking hot man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please write more

This was incredibly hot. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Weird is right!!

A lot happened in this chapter! I hated the way Alex treated Tyler after his guilt trip of the first facial, with all his ignorant, bullshit, degrading comments! Bitch, Fag!! Typical Straight Jock attitude! And I'm happy after Tyler finally grew some balls that he let him know how it felt, and let him know not to do it again! He was way to easy on him in my opinion! Its very hard to feel comfortable around a person that acts that way, for whatever reason! Alex is definitely not Straight! Not sure I know the exact term for what he is!

As much as Tyler is opening up and relaxing with things, I feel very sorry that he is constantly having to be around his stud always naked roommate , getting to look, but don't you dare touch attitude from Alex! He's not Gay... his asshole father would not permit that!! It would be complete torture being around someone strutting his naked body around all the time! Alex has not even given a thought to how all of this weird shit is affecting Tyler's head! Hope Tyler educates him at some point!

I have no idea where any of this is going, but its definitely different/weird!!

FitGuy47FitGuy47almost 4 years ago

Hot story and storyline. What's Alex willing to do for Tyler? More important, How far is Tyler willing to go?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Would be super fun to see them can together on chaturbate. It could be an interesting vehicle to push both of their limits based on fan requests.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This could be a great beginning to a guy discovering himself and falling for his roommate

nauticalstevenauticalstevealmost 4 years ago
More

Super hot so far... more PLEASE!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Alex is an asshole - inexcusable!

The way that Alex acted in the morning with the aggressive, dominant attitude and the degrading names (bitch, fag) was beyond horrible and inexcusable. He was feeling conflicted for beating off and cumming on Tyler’s face and instead of some genuine, human response and communication, he greets Tyler with demeaning language and behavior. Sure he apologized a bit and said it was a joke - but that is not near enough. First he should have never said/done that - but if he did, he should’ve groveled and pleaded to be forgiven by Tyler. That was just a truly horrible way to treat a supposed best friend. Who knows if Alex is gay, straight, bi, curious, whatever - one thing is certain, he is a huge asshole - and I don’t mean because he takes giant dildos up his own! His little “joke” would not be forgiven if I were Tyler, he would be looking for another roommate immediately - one who would be told that he rides huge fake cocks too. See how Alex likes being humiliated and treated like shit.

derek6193derek6193almost 3 years ago

When does the movie come out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fuck me Alex...Fuck Me Alex...FUCK ME ALEX!!!

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

I won't rate this until I read more but I'm hesitant to read more. I'm definitely not reading more tonight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbrycemanning@brycemanning
Thanks to everyone here who's read, rated, and commented on my stories. I have another 200+ pages of material I've been working on, though my perfectionist streak can leave me slow to start publishing a new series. Hang in there! I'm 30 (as of this mention) and prefer to writ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES