My Roommate's Toy Box Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walks back into the room after five minutes looking smug and satisfied, peering at me as he sets his backpack down. "Everything good, roomie?" he asks.

"Yeah," I answer. "Everything good with you?"

Alex rips his towel off and throws it to the floor. "Yeah. That might have been the best orgasm I've ever had. Thanks, dude." He climbs into his bed without bothering to put boxers on, lifting his phone up to his face.

I can't believe my roommate is the one thanking me now, like I'd just done him a huge favor. We'd barely touched each other, but he'd just granted me the hottest sexual experience of my life. "Can I ask you something?" I wonder.

He looks over nervously like he's expecting a question about his sexuality, letting his phone hit the bed. "Sure," Alex says a little reluctantly.

Seeing his hesitancy, I think through my words carefully. "How did you get into doing this? I'm really curious."

Alex seems to relax appreciating that it wasn't a question about him touching my dick. "Hard to explain," he starts, looking toward his closet. "I randomly shoved a finger up my butt. I don't even know why I did it, but it felt good. So yeah, I started doing it with other stuff. Pens, glue sticks, the end of a hair brush." He laughs recalling it all. "I'd kidnap a box of plastic wrap from the kitchen so I could stretch it around stuff and shove it up my hole without anything getting dirty."

I'm amazed that we'd followed a similar path. My anal exploration had started with a random finger too, slowly expanding to everyday objects.

"At some point I freaked out a little," Alex continues. "It's weird for a straight guy to be sticking things in his ass, you know? But I still really liked looking at girls. I had a fucking girlfriend when I was doing all that shit. So yeah, I tried to quit for a couple weeks until I couldn't resist the urges anymore. There's this really sensitive spot in my ass, dude, like insanely sensitive, and jabbing something into it would almost make me cum. Almost. I fucking love that feeling."

I know he's talking about his prostate even if he's never realized it. "Your prostate?"

His head finally twists over. "You know what that spot feels like too?"

Now I'm the one laughing. "Why do you think most gay guys are bottoms?"

Alex looks away. "Must be nice."

Feeling like we've drifted into awkward territory, I decide to ask about his impressive collection of dildos and plugs. "How do you have so many toys anyway? I don't even have a dildo!"

He smiles at me. "Honestly, it's addictive as fuck," Alex starts to explain. "It's like a competition with myself. Every time I get comfortable with a new toy, I start craving something bigger. I don't know, it's satisfying to finally get something all the way in after trying for a few sessions. It's like playing a sport, like winning a football game, but way better." His smile turns into a smug grin. "My dad sends me some money every month since he thinks I bowed to his wishes studying finance. Where do you think it goes?" He laughs. "He'd be so fucking pissed if he knew how I was spending it. The next batch is going to pay for my second tattoo."

"You're getting another tattoo?" I ask.

Alex lifts up out of his bed, casually approaching me completely naked and crawling into mine, kneeling beside me and lifting his left arm up behind his head, his bushy pit a foot away from my face, the smell of his sweaty odor penetrating my nostrils immediately. He pats the skin beneath his pec, the part of that would usually be covered by his arm, tracing his fingers over it. "It's going to say 'I am the master of my own fate,' in two lines," he announces.

My roommate showered every morning, presumably doing it again every time he went to the gym, never coming close enough for me to notice his scent until right now. He smells so manly it's overwhelming. "That's cool," I mutter, barely able to pay attention as I'm awash in his pungent musk.

Alex looks annoyed that I'm not more enthusiastic about his plan. "What, you think that sounds lame?"

"No!" I object, hesitant to admit how much his scent is turning me on before I remember that we're supposed to be embracing total honesty. "Your sweaty fucking armpit is distracting me, that's all."

He bends his head to sniff himself, instantly recoiling as he laughs. "Yeah, I really only washed the lube off my ass in the shower and I just sweated a ton so I'm pretty rank right now. You like it, man?"

"Yeah," I confess.

Alex grins. "Did you ever sniff my dirty shirts when I was out of the room?" he wonders, still holding his pit up.

I adamantly shake my head. "No, but I definitely thought about it."

"You know I'd get off on that, right?" he says eagerly. "You want to smell me? Fucking go for it, dude!" Alex's dick is filling out again as he's kneeling there beside me, lowering his pit closer to my face, right above my nose. "What does it smell like?"

I don't even know how to describe how intoxicating my roommate's scent is. "Strong, masculine...perfect."

He suddenly grips my head with his free hand, stroking his fingers affectionately against my cheek. "Smell my dirty stuff whenever you want," Alex invites. "I'd love to catch you doing it. Seriously, that would bone me up so fast." He glances down at his cock. "As you can see."

My shaft is hard as steel too, even though we'd both just gotten off, Alex climbing off my bed and jumping back into his. He looks over, obviously stroking his dick before he stops. "Was that weird, man? I don't want this to be weird. I'm sorry if that was weird." He keeps repeating /weird/ like he's the one who thought it was.

"No, I thought it was hot," I answer, turning away as I worry that he's starting to feel regretful. How were we ever going to make this situation work? Then I hear him start jerking off again.

"You want to bust another load with me?" Alex asks.

I peer over, seeing my roommate working his solid dick intently and staring back at me expectantly. I like this so much better than being ignored, remembering the way he'd freaked out after busting his load on my face.

"Come on, dude," he encourages. "I know you want to get off again. This is hot. We should be doing this all the time."

With my roommate's pungent musk still lodged in my nose, I lower my shorts down, letting my rigid cock smack against my stomach.

"I knew it!" Alex calls from across the room. "What are you waiting for?"

I grab my dick, both of us watching each other stroke, my roommate grunting after a few minutes of jerking off. As soon as I know he's cumming, my second climax overwhelms me too, the image of the streams of our cum crossing together earlier flashing through my brain as seed sprays out of me a second time, landing all over my shirt.

"Nice," Alex pants, reaching down to grab the boxers sitting on the floor beside his bed and starting to wipe himself off. "I can't believe we've lived in this room for three months without doing this every fucking night." He looks totally content as he throws the boxers back down on the tile. "You can lick them if you want," he invites with a laugh.

We carry on like everything is completely normal as I stand up and strip my shirt off, throwing it into my hamper. Staring down at the shorts I'd modestly pulled back over my dick, I realize I finally feel completely comfortable around Alex. I discard those too, slipping my underwear down with them.

He's beaming as I stride back to my bed from the closet. "You sleeping naked tonight too?" he asks excitedly.

"Why, would that be weird?" I crack a huge smile.