My Ruby Treasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, really, mind reader. What am I thinking right now?" Dakota asked, while scratching his head.

"What will I get, if I guess it right?" Ruby countered, with a devilish smile.

Matching her energy, "Anything you want." he said with a smile, raising his eyebrows. Ruby gave Dakota a sexy smile that scattered his heart across the woods.

"If you go swimming, make sure you bring a buddy, right?" she said sheepishly.

He knew Ruby's answer was right, and he let out a big laugh. "Yes, good job, Miss Ruby. What is it that you want, oh great mind reader?" Dakota relented.

Ruby had a big grin on her face. "I want your camper for the last night of the trip; shake on it." She looked at him with an amused look on her face, thrusting her hand out.

"Oh please, that's not fair," Kim protested, crossing her arms over her chest. Both Dakota and Ruby turned to look at Kim. "Why is she the only one who gets to play?"

"No cierres el culo," Lisa sneered at Kim.

"Speak English bitch!" Kim shouted.

"Calm down ladies. Kim if I knew you wanted to play," Dakota said, "you should have jumped in." Dakota gave Kim a seductive smile.

"I want to play, too." Kim cooed, tucking her hair behind her ear. Lisa was making gagging sounds behind her. Kim rolled her eyes and gave her a look that meant she wanted the smoke. Dakota's laughter seem to break the tension among them. "You can play too, Kim. Next round, okay; but, this round goes to Ruby," he said, shifting his gaze back to Ruby.

Ruby had more of a blank smile painted. "I just wanted the camper for the last night," she said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Sure, sure, shake on it?" he said, extending his hand.

"S'more time, ladies. Please, can someone come help me bring the stuff out!" Vanessa shouted.

"Come on colonizer, is that better English for you," Lisa said, turning to Kim.

Kim gave Lisa the middle finger. "Eat shit you bean." Kim ran over to help Vanessa.

"La verdad duele," Lisa huffed out with a laugh, and skipped over to help. Ruby shook her head at both of them, as she turned to follow behind to help.

"So what's the issue with them?" Dakota wanted to know. He didn't care for the drama between them; but, it was interfering with him pursuing Ruby.

"Kim sucked Lisa's boyfriend's dick," she said casually.

"Wow." Dakota started rubbing his chin making a mental note.

Ruby stared at his face with a look of disappointment. "I guess all guys are the same," Ruby said incredulously, adding bluntly, "I guess sucking dick is that important." She bluntly spoke out.

"We all don't need it; but, it would be nice," Dakota said, cocking his head to the side. Dakota knew he needed to change the subject. He knew Ruby was losing interest. Mentally beating himself, 'Why did I ask, fuck.'

"I think we should go sit with the group." Ruby turned to walk away once again.

"So you're just going to leave me hanging?" Dakota asked.

She was turning to face him again, placing both her hands on her hips. "You still wanna make that deal?" she replied with a faint smile. "I thought maybe you, and... umm, Kim..." Her voice trailed off.

He was pulling Ruby in close. Dakota's hand clasped hers as they stood there. Once again, he felt that slight tickling sensation--her eyes reflecting the gentle glow of the open fire behind them.

"I still want to make that deal, but I still get to sleep in there, too."

Paralyzed on the spot, still holding Dakota's hand, Ruby shivered under his touch.

Her hands were setting his skin on fire. Dakota thought to himself, maybe he was pushing it.

"Deal." Ruby's smile faded, he was not sure how to read her. She turned around and headed for the group.

Vanessa's eyebrows raised in a stare, and she mouthed to Dakota that she needed to talk. Walking over to the RV, Vanessa gave Dakota a look that said I knew I should have run yo' narrow behind off.

"What the fuck," Vanessa said, punching her younger brother's shoulder.

"What?" Dakota mouthed to Vanessa; the girls were distracted with making the food.

"She's a teenager, remember," Vanessa whispered.

"I thought she was an adult," Dakota spat out to Vanessa.

"Dakota, I'm serious," Vanessa said, folding her arms over her chest.

"I'm not into teenagers, or interested in any black ones, for that matter. I'm just being nice. I didn't even want to be here, remember? You asked me, and I came as a favor. Now, I'm having fun, and you're upset," Dakota hissed.

"Whatever," Vanessa said, while slapping his shoulder even harder this time.

Dakota's voice rose louder than before. He excused himself from their conversation. Walking inside the camper, he went to look for his weed stash that he kept just for stressful times. Grabbing that, he headed towards the pond. Finding a secluded spot, he took a seat and rolled up a blunt. He felt better already after sparking it. He was there for about fifteen minutes, when he heard the rustling in the bushes.

"Who's there?" he said, standing up, still taking a puff.

"Ruby," she answered, stepping out from the bushes.

Trying not to blow the smoke on her face, Dakota asked, "How can I help you?"

"You've been gone for a while; plus, you went out without a buddy," she laughed. Her laugh was bubbly and contagious.

"Can I take a seat next to you?" Ruby asked sheepishly, making herself comfortable before Dakota could even answer.

They both sat down; he continued smoking.

"I don't know if you know this, but you're a horrible host," Ruby flatly stated.

"Excuse me?" Dakota coughed.

"Yeah, you didn't offer. Like I sniffed it out, and I found you. So, pass it, man." Ruby said, while reaching for the blunt.

"Ohh whoa. Relax, miss lady. You can't just grab for this," Dakota said, pulling the blunt back from her reach. "I didn't want to assume that you smoke, plus 'you're a teenager' is what my sister likes to call it." He let out a laugh.

Ruby pouted her lips and started to fake cry. "I'm graduating in less than a week. I must give up smoking for my scholarships. Please, sir, may I smoke one with you," Ruby begged, while dropping to her knees.

"My sister would kill me, if I supplied this to you," he protested, taking another puff. He busted out laughing.

"Please, do you not have a heart, man," Ruby said, giving Dakota her best puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, it's small anyway, but, it has to be a shotgun," he smirked. "If you get caught, you didn't get it from me."

Ruby nodded that she understood. "That's fine, and a hit is a hit. If I get caught, I didn't get it from you," Ruby repeated with excitement. Still on her knees, she closed the gap between them. He turned his head and took a big inhale of the blunt. Pulling her extra close, he felt her bottom lip brush up against his, as he began blowing the smoke out. Ruby inhaled the smoke, held it in her mouth; and then began to cough uncontrollably, causing her to fall back on her ass. He couldn't help but laugh at her; helping her up off the ground, she dusted herself off.

"You good?" he asked, with concern in his voice.

"Yes, I am good," Ruby said, while clearing her throat. He laughed a bit more, and then Ruby started to laugh, too. They did a few more shotguns, and he tossed the small blunt out. They sat there for a while, listening to nature.

"I am a mind reader for real," Ruby spoke to herself.

"What?" Dakota asked, distracted.

"You lied the first time," Ruby giggled, "about what you wanted to say."

"What was I going to say, then?" he asked with a sly smile.

"That you would bend me over your lap for interrupting you so much," Ruby burst out laughing.

Dakota promised, "I can still do that," pulling her forward.

Ruby gasped as he pushed up against her, gripping her hips as he pressed against her. She stared at him; taking his thumb, and brushing it up against Ruby's lips.

"Do you have any perfume on you?" he asked.

She looked at him, a bit confused. "Oh yes, let me pull it out of my socks," Ruby said sarcastically, and laughed. Dakota blinked at her before his lips parted in the most adorable grin Ruby had ever seen.

"You're welcome, Lieutenant Sarcasm," he replied, the corners of his eyes crinkling as he chuckled. "I've been waiting for a chance to say that to someone," Dakota said, nudging her a bit; Ruby pushed him back. Dakota let her go, before pulling Ruby closer again. It was starting to feel like he was slowly undressing her with his eyes, his gaze was that intense.

"You're beautiful for a Black girl."

The words must have stung Ruby because she wasn't smiling anymore; she pushed him back hard. "I can't believe you just said that!"

Dakota was a bit confused; why was she upset, he thought.

"Hey, listen, I.." he began to say.

Just then, Vanessa popped upon them. "I knew it had to be one of you. If I follow the smell, I was bound to find one or both of you together." Vanessa said in a steer voice.

"Hey, we were just heading back," Dakota offered.

"Mrs. P, your brother has some real pressure. I'm high off my ass. Please excuse me." Her knees buckled, taking her to the floor. Just then, she lunged forward and swung her hands up into the air.

"I'm free like a bird, swoosh away." Scratching their heads confused, Dakota laughed, but he was the only one laughing.

"What the fuck, I can't believe you!"

If looks could kill, Dakota would be dead where he stood.

"She's lying," he protested. "This girl just flew away! People can't fly!!"

"Dakota, I can't believe it." Vanessa had beads of sweat rolling down her temples as she spoke.

"Okay, let me explain," he started, waving his hand in the air; but before Vanessa could tear into him, Ruby came to his high rescue.

"Which way is camp again. The grasshopper told me to make a left, but I ended up back here?" She laughed hysterically, with tears running down her face.

Vanessa rolled her eyes. "Let me guide you back to camp."

"That's right, better have a buddy. Come on 'hopper, she's taking us back."

Vanessa slipped her arm through Ruby's arm.

Damn, he wishes he could do that. Neither one of them turned to look back at Dakota. As they walked away, Dakota couldn't help himself. He was staring at Ruby's plump booty, as she walked away. He'd never been so flustered over a female; especially, a Black girl. Dakota let out a frustrated sigh. This was going to be a long weekend.

12