All Comments on 'My Ruby Treasure'

by 4Klo_Black20

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
exorcidexorcidover 2 years ago

I started reading this story but didn't finish because it's a bit confusing to follow. You kept switching from past tense to present tense and also from a first person narrative to a third person narrative throughout the story. I suggest that you proof read before submitting your work that way you would be able to pick up on any errors you would have made. If you're unable to do it yourself find an editor or even a proof reader who would be able review your work and make the necessary correction. All the best going forward.

4Klo_Black204Klo_Black20over 2 years agoAuthor

@exoricd that's why I had the disclaimer in the very front so good luck to you.

4Klo_Black204Klo_Black20over 2 years agoAuthor

If this is to much for you, go somewhere else and donโ€™t talk to me about an editor. Email one of those editors and let me see you get a response. If you do please send me the email my way because like I said. If itโ€™s too much It would be best to go read something else. Read other stories and good bye

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reading it is kind of confusing because I can't tell if it's first person or third person. You went from he to we to they to I'll finish reading it because I find it kind of interesting, but it's confusing and hard to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I do want to read the follow-up. Just do some proofreading next time, or as the other person said, get an editor. It's a good story, so far, just hard to follow because of how you jump from first to third person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for putting that disclaimer I know some people are too slow to remember that there is a disclaimer in the beginning but I definitely agree with the other person reading it was kind of confusing but I still enjoyed it. Hopefully you can find an editor real soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the story so far I would have to agree with that other person who commented. Yes it was a bit confusing but she did put a disclaimer in the beginning, but still I wish you had a editor

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't mean any disrespect, hon. I don't use an editor for mine because I don't really trust people like that with my works. I just edit it myself (I'm even looking to have my stories pulled from the site so I can have them published). I thank you for your kind email, though. If I had the time, I promise, I'd help you out myself. You've got some interesting works here that I'm sure more people would be glad to get into. Just keep with what you're doing if it makes you happy. Deuces and blessings, love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a mess, I'm confused. Is it Ruby or Rudy? Or is there a new Androgynous tag I haven't seen yet?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user4Klo_Black20@4Klo_Black20
420 friendly Welcome and thank you to the new followers, and I also appreciate the long-timers.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES